Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

A Sick Orphan (Private) Empty A Sick Orphan (Private)

Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:59 pm
BZZTTTTTTT
Lighting struck outside the small shed that stored the Holy Mother’s church that held countless bottle of medicine. This was where we start our story, with the Jounin Hikari Namikaze and a priest by the name of Father brown, franticly looking through the storage facility for a specific bottle.

“Guh! Are you sure it is even in here, Father?”

“Positive! the large priest would explain, for a man who was supposed to live a humble life, it seemed the man had one to many doughnuts. However, the Girl would never say this to his face. “It was donated by a couple who came from the lightning country the other day!”

The girl continued to franticly search for the bottle of pills, but would continue to ask. “Are you sure!? Because if that was the case… the bottle would be somewhere on top….”

“Here it is!!” The priest would interrupter, as he would hold up a bottle in his hand. Withouth her golden eyes activated, the chestnut haired woman couldn’t quite make out what the bottle said in the darkness of the night, so, Hikari had to take the man’s word for it.

“Ok, where do they go?” The teenager asked, she knew of the situation, but she hadn’t been explained the details of where the child was. To the fuinjutsu misstress’s dismay, he saw the priest’s face turn from a happy smile to a look of horror.  

He would open his mouth, and with curled lips say, “All the way to Saint Markovia’s”
Saint Markovia’s……. Markovia’s……… The jounin really should of known this off the top of her head, but to save her life, she couldn’t recall….. no wait! That was the first church she went to! It was…. “All the way on the other side of town!?”

The priest would move with purpose over to Hikari, swiftly handing her the bottle. “Yes, but this is an emergency! That orphan needs this medicine! And they needed it…. Like two days ago!”
Taking a deep breath, the priest would start to say in a claming voice. “Listen, I know it is wrong… maybe even a sin, to ask a young girl like you to run this to the church, and run as fast as you can. I would ask someone else…. But honestly…” the Priest would look down at his overweight stomach, “I couldn’t make it in time, and everyone on the church staff right now…. They are way to elderly to make such a journey with the storm brewing. So, I need you to take this and get it to the church.” [/color]
The Jounin would bite her lip, “That will take…. An hour by the fastest horse at least. And by foot… I don’t know, maybe double that? Perhaps more? There isn’t time. Maybe we could get some of the shinobi to help out…..” Hikari would suggest out loud.

“OUT OF THE QUESTION!”The priest would yell. The girl couldn’t tell if his anger was aimed at shinobi themselves, Hikari for brining up such a horrendous idea, or was just barely holding on to his sanity because of the stressful situation that they had. “That might be worst for the child! It might taint his very soul.”

The girl would bite her lips again,
“I don’t think that is how chakra works, Father Brown.”

“And I suppose you know how the dark arts of shinobi work?” the priest would ask “It’s to much of a risk! I would rather save the boy’s soul then his life anyways.”
Of Course, Unbeknownst to the cleric, Hikari actually did know  how chakra worked, and knew for a fact that it wouldn’t taint the medication. However…. Of course the Kunochi couldn’t blow the cover that she kept up for the last 9 months like that! “Father, please, you need to see reason here! I underst….”

”Hikari.” the priest would put his large hands on her shoulder. “I know you have not spent much time belonging to the faith, I know you have a pure and innocent heart, and you think some of the men and women that practice the dark arts can be saved. And I will not lie to you, perhaps they can. Honestly, even the Kage, Kyousuke Snow, I think could find his way to salvation still. However, as the lord preached, there are times to pray, time to listen, times to preach, and times to act. And now is the latter, my sweet daughter. Now, let us save this talk of Shinobi for another time. Please, leave now! And travel quickly! There is a life to be saved!”
The Jounin, with tears in her eyes would nod, she had really hoped now would be a good time to show the more humble side of shinobi, but the Religious figure was right, now was the time to take action, Hikari would quickly turn and run out the door, running at a speed of 20 toward the sister church, medicine in hand.

Of course, Hikari would only go about a block before stopping. She had gone around the corner so no one would be able to see or hear her. Looking over herself, she realized that her nice white dress had been completely caked in mud and grime…. Hikari felt disgusting.

That being said, the Jounin couldn’t wait a moment longer. Doing a quick check to make sure no one was around, The girl would allow herself to dissolve into dozens of golden butterflies, and teleport herself to the other side of the city. In a flash, she was already miles away from where she was originally, and would be about a block or so away from the church where the orphan was being cared for. Running at a speed of 20 towards the church, Hikari would find herself in the front of the church, she would try to open the door just to find it locked. Giving her no choice, the girl would start  knocking on the large door.

“Father Dave?!” The space time user would call out, almost begging. “Father Dave?! Sister Mary?! It is Hikari! I have come with the medicine! Please! Let me in!”

After a few seconds of waiting, Hikari started to stress, was there no one in the building to hear her pleas? Prehaps the storm was making drowing out her rattling? It didn’t matter, The Jounin needed to get in and quick!

Hikari almost started to form hand signs, feeling like she had no choice but to knock the door down in order to save the young child’s life. But to her relief, a young nun came and opened the door. “Why…. Miss Hikari? What are you….?”

Hikari would quickly take the small container with the life saving medicine and hand it to the religious sister. “Father Brown had some pills, here! Take them!”

The woman would look at the Akari with a look of surprise on her face, Perhaps Hikari looked that bad. She usually tried to keep herself clean and well kept, but right now, her hair was an absolute mess and she was covered with mud. She wouldn’t want to have anyone see her like this, especially Valen.

However, the holy woman wouldn’t ask about that, but would instead ask “We only asked for help about two hours ago! It is hard to belive that our messanger even got there in time….. let alone….”

“THE CHILD!” Hikari would cry out, begging for the sister to remember.

The woman would quickly remember that they were in a life and death situation right now and would close the door on Hikari before quickly heading toward wherever the child was being treated. Hikari didn’t bother trying to follow, she figured that the boy was probably not allowed visitors because he might be contagious. Of course…. The Kunochi could still feel the rain falling down, landing on her exposed shoulders, and further wetting her hair. She probably should go somewhere and wait for the news of if the boy survived or not. That being said, the teenager didn’t do that, and instead put her back against the giant doors and sat down, perhaps she was just wasting her time here…. Perhaps she was just letting herself get sick by staying here. However, Hikari thought there might be the slight chance that the team didn’t have everything  that was required to save the poor orphan, and would need the maiden to sprint back to Father Brown’s shed for medicine, or the hospital for some supplies, or the archives for books about something.

It didn’t matter how small that possibility was, but as long as there was a chance that her help was needed, the young tavern girl would wait for more instructions on what to do.

WC: 1498
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

A Sick Orphan (Private) Empty Re: A Sick Orphan (Private)

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:51 am
Miyamoto stood there in the shadows of the buildings around him as he did his duty as a watcher during the night. Often during times of great strife and struggle, the shinobi rose over adversity to do the right thing. His job that night had been passed down by a shinobi that did not want to do such a boring job. Of course, it was going to be a shit show, the job entailed that he was to watch over a church inside the village as an orphaned refugee had become ill once inside the village. Medicine, of course, could help in the matter, hell Miyamoto probably could have helped heal the child himself, but the religious people of the village still hated shinobi...and after his most recent excursion with Tsume...it really was not right for him to help in any way.

The night was so far going off without a hitch, maybe the child was contagious, or perhaps the child had already passed, but no one save for a single soul had left the church in about an hour and a half or so. The storm that raged that night was like the gods were actually cursing this child, the wind was violent and quick, lightning strikes were frequent and close, and the rain...it was as if he were in his home village according to the text this weather was normal there. His Terumi blood had kept him warm as did his manipulated fabric form a warm shell over him. What he saw next would surely catch him off guard as he witnessed a bright flash at the same time of a lightning strike. With a smooth motion, Miyamoto pulled his Kanabo, Titan's Wrath from his back as he watched the scene fold out in front of him. he was quick to hop off the roof and sneak up to the side of the building, looking like a monster he would hopefully be close enough to hear. Once the person on the other side of the door would leave Miyamoto would scratch his curse mark, knowing then who was in front of him. He walked into the distance he knew a shinobi should be able to catch his chakra and voice without giving himself away to whoever was on the other side of the door.

"The sick child needs medical attention, I believe none of the staff here are medically trained. So, golden lady...what is the play here?" Miyamoto would ask in a hushed tone that seemed to carry with the wind and rain. He would wait for her reply before doing whatever she would need if they needed medical attention.

WC: 450
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:59 pm
As Hikari sat in the rain waiting for news of the child’s fate, she pretty much completely shut down, she wasn’t listening, she wasn’t looking around, trying to sense chakra, so it came to a surprise when she heard the child chunin next to her. Although, she didn’t act surprised, she was still meditating, trying to send her positive thoughts to the orphan.

“I… think it will be fine.” Hikari would explain, sorrow could be heard in the teens voice. “The priest here, his name is Father Dave, might not have a lot of medical knowledge, but he knows how to read, he found a book in the Kozai Yuuki Library that described a rare form of illness found in Wind Country, where we believe the boy came from. There was a couple a few nights ago that came in from there and gave the church some medicine from the country. During Father Dave’s research, he found that was the name of the medicine that was needed to cure this sickness…… I think…. I don’t think medical knowledge will help now….. I just feel like, its up to the fates now….”

Hikari’s voice would die out there…. And she would stay quite for…. Well… a little bit under a minute. Presuming Miyamoto didn’t say anything during that time, the girl would look back at him and ask, “So…. Strange weather to be going for a walk in, what are you doing around these parts right now…”

WC:248
TWC: 1746

Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:52 pm
Miyamoto listened to her as she spoke, meditating in the rain, it would indeed look odd, but Miyamoto often found shinobi had a method to their madness.  She spoke of the priest of the church that they were at and the fact that he had no real medical training yet she had faith that the man could administer a "potion" that was delivered from a foreign land from foreign people that just seemingly donated it to a church.  Then she spoke about fate, Miyamoto knew that Hikari was well known around the village and that for some reason or another she was accepted into the religious circle with open arms.  It made him uneasy and before he could protest the question came to him.

"You know as well as I do that the village monitors all refugees...I know I was when my family entered.  The village cannot allow a contagious disease to be spread to the population.  I cannot disclose the entirety of my mission you know this, but you could say that this weather is just fine for someone of my family to walk in."  He said as his clothing seemed to let off a slight amount of steam.
"I do have a question though once you are done, the power you gave me...has allowed me to seal up parts of my past, I must be an idiot as I need to ask you an even bigger favor as I have studied a few sealing techniques myself.  I know there is one that can increase my body and make me like the earth in the way I can control my chakra allow me to move even faster than my body would normally allow.  Do you know what I am speaking of?"  He asked as he watched still from the shadows as he watched the door open soon after as he ducked down and slinked back to the shadows.

WC:320/770
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:39 pm
Hearing the young boy's explanation.... The Jounin would sigh, of course the village would be keeping tabs on the young boy. Sometimes the jounin wish the village could be mire open to travelers, of course though, After her mistake with Nan, Hikari didn't have much room to talk about who to let in or not.

As for the boys next question.....

"Um.... so... I do have seals like that...... but you are describing two different seals, one that makes your body like the earth, the earth seal.... and one that boost your chakra and speed like you described, the heaven seal. I.... can't place them both on you, long difficult explanation on that...." Hikari wanted to explain more but had issues finding the words, the thoughts of the orphan clouding the jounin's mind.

Going back into her sundress's pocket she would pull out the same list she had given the boy before, however, it was very muddy and wet from the storm, and probably hard to read. "Here, this is a list of the holy marks I know."

(Sorry, posting from phone)

Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:50 pm
The indirectness of how she spoke back to him made Miyamoto feel foolish. He knew there were many seals that could do what he was asking and as she held out the paper between them Miyamoto did not take it, he already knew which one he wanted. He would wait a moment for her to stop speaking as he did not intend to interrupt her. When it seems as though the coast was clear again he would stand up and tell her what he wanted.

"I would like the seal modified so that I have the mark of the earth if you would kindly take care of me...I would be in your debt Hikari." He would finish just as the thunder rolled across the air from a lightning strike somewhere outside the village gates. The storm was indeed a bit intense for this time of year, but Hoshigakure was a bit of an abnormal village itself anyway so it made sense the weather would act the same way. "I know you do all you can to help the village, but I am selfish and though I seek to protect others and this village, my goals are what drives me and what made me seek you out down here...otherwise I would have remained in my perch and watched the storm roll by." He would finish hoping she would help him.

WC:230/1,000
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:04 pm
(Sorry, at work and only have 5 minutes, and can't post when I get home)

With a single finger, Hikari would move some of the flattened hair on her face over, and look up to the sky. "Yes... that I can replace the seal, but once again, you will probably black out. If you are ok with that, then would you mind if we went to a back ally? In case you haven't realized, for the most part, I try to hide my job as a shinobi from the civilians as much as possible. Due to the rain, I doubt anyone has over heard our conversation, but if they see me touch a shinobi, and he suddenly pass out, there will be rumors of how a young girl was able to do that.."

Presuming Miyamoto was ok with it, the two would move to the back ally, where Hikari would activate her Angel of light ability, and place the earth seal on Miyamoto. Presuming he passed out, Hikari would take his body back to the hospital, leave it in a safe place, before heading back to the church.

TWC: 2116

-80 for Angelus Autem Lux
-100 for Orochimaru’s Juinjutsu (Ignoring roll, as Hikari’s chakra is 195)
-50 for teleporting

Placing one seal of the earth on Miyamoto

(Go ahead and exit, I am going to do one more post to wrap up the thread when I have a bit of time.)

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:38 pm
miyamoto understood what she meant about keeping what she did under wraps so he would follow her to the alley and allow her to change the seal on him. It seemed like it took only a few minutes, but the pain and agony he was experiencing as a result of the seal being changed. His head was throbbing, his mouth dry, and his blood boiled as he absorbed the influx of power that was flowing into him as his body's inner limits seemed to be unlocked even as the previous doors shut. As he blacked out he could hear the inner voices that he had not heard in a long time finally speak.

"So, Moto has given in to his more base instincts to grab ahold of some forbidden power..." Then laughter would fill his head as he would not know he was being transported to a hospital
"Your father would be so proud." The voice finished in a condescending tone causing Miyamoto to wake up quickly and in a fright.

Seeing he was once again in a hospital bed he quickly and quietly removed himself from the building, he would leap out into the stormy night once again. He would go to the church that Hikari was supposed to be at to find that she was not there any longer and that the rain was finally letting up.

"I guess the boy fought through it after all..." Miyamoto said as the burning sensation on his neck where the seal was now apart of him.
"I will not let my village, or myself down again...I will rule my past and determine my own future." He said to himself as the seal seemed to finally calm down as if it recognized Miyamoto's power and inner resolve and was happy to dedicate its power to him.

Miyamoto went home as the sun began to rise, he did not yet know exactly the series of events that were about to transpire with his team would lead him down a path that would have past and future colliding in a way that would make science fiction seem like a children's book.

EXIT

TWC:1,360

[CLAIMING: Curse Mark of Earth. 1,360 Words towards mastery of Stage 1, moving WC Present from the previous topic of 5k WC to this (got approval from Takeo on this as this was a failure on my part on comprehending how CM's worked link of where I claimed present ), Plus 1,935 from addition WC of Advent gift.

Stage 1 WC: 3,750
Stage 2 WC: 4,500
TWC: 8,250
TWC towards Mastery:8,295

Claiming Curse Mark of Earth Stage 2 Mastery...end of claims
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:41 pm
Approved.
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7100

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:56 pm
The Jounin teleported back to the ally just outside the church, and rushed back to the front, rushing around the corner (at a speed of 25, after all the girl was still trying to act like a civilian,) The girl would return to her location. Taking a close look at the ground, near the door, the mud didn't seem to be disturbed since she left. So... it appears like there wasn't a change in the boys condition. Drenched in the pouring rain, Hikari could only presume that the child's conditioned hadn't been changed.

Hikari was tempted to knock on the massive wooden doors that held entry into the church, however, the girl highly doubted that she would be allowed entry with the possibility of the sickness being contagious.

Without much of an option left, the girl would go back to sitting in the muddy dirt, her back leaning up against the wall of the church. Rain still falling from the heavens and hitting her soft skin, the girl waited, and waited, and waited.

The chestnut haired woman didn't know how long she waited outside that church, sending positive thoughts towards the boy, perhaps it was only minutes, perhaps it was a few hours. However... eventually, the girl was able to over here a conversation from inside the church.

"The boy.... his fever has gone down." The holy woman would speak

"Praise the gods..." Father Dave sighed in relief.

"At the rate he is recovering, by the end of the day he should be good to be transfered."

"Wonderful... I am sure the school will be glad to have him."

School....

Oh no...

It looks like Hikari had made a mistake, in Hoshigakure, any civilian child that didn't instantly take part of the religion  were required to go to a type of religious school, it used horrible methods of beating children and various kinds of physiological horror to force children into blindly worshiping the gods of their reglion. Hikari had been so willing to let the boy stay here rather then a hospital because she thought that the doctors wouldn't be willing to treat a child with no money from another country. It didn't cross the girl's mind that the church would so ready to force a boy that wasn't from the country int their religion. Following the same resolve that was in her heart, the jounin would stand up, completely covered in mud and dirt, before she started to head off, the girl needed to get changed into her shinobi attire. Breaking into the holy school was not going to be an easy task...

It seemed to be a good thing that HIkari had stayed, cause now she knew she had a child to save.

[exit]

WC: 457

TWC: 2573

Claims:

E rank Mission complete, Holy helpers (Sorry, I can't link the mission right now, due to my internet issues.)
1 CD with village leader and 500 ryo

All words to mastering Hikariton, Holy sunwithout hand seals and with my 1126 words already to it, calming it as complete

Discarding remaining words, since I can't calculate the exact number I have remaining.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t37037-hikariton-holy-sun#290983 jutsu

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28896-holy-helpers-e-rank. Mission

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum