Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1200

Home sick [open/NK] Empty Home sick [open/NK]

Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:08 pm
It had been some time since the destruction of Tengakure and Tatsuo was trying his hardest to justify why such a thing happened. Of course this justification he was trying so desperately to conceive was something that seemed just beyond his reach. Even as he sat upon the warm sand of the beach, a quiet and calm place, Tengakures destruction was still a difficult matter to contemplate. The waters of the sea seemed quieter than usual, they seemed calm and serene instead of plagued by whirlpools and hurricanes as Tatsuo had often seen. A deep breath, followed by a sigh escaped his lungs as he sat solemnly on the sand, lost not only in the beauty that surrounded him but in the memories of his old home as well.

”Guess it won’t do me much good to just sit out here and relive the past.” He quietly stated to himself as he stood up and gave himself a few good stretches. He knew the memories of his old home were never just going to go away but he couldn’t help but feel like focusing on the past wasn’t doing him a single shred of good and if he wanted to honor the past then he would need to work hard in the present in order to gain the strength he needs to protect the future.

It wasn’t very often that he thought this philosophically about the past, future, and present. However it has been just recently that he has found himself lost in thought quite often. This was new to him, something that had never happened for the most part growing up in his life. Until now he always felt as if he knew what it was he needed to do, as if his goals were clear to him. It wasn’t until now that he found himself stuck in a fork on the road of life without a single inkling on which route he should take. Neither route would be easy and both would have their fair of hardships but even so, he was indecisive.
Mich Hozuki
Mich Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Home sick [open/NK] Empty Re: Home sick [open/NK]

Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:56 am
Get Him!!, He Put a trapdoor in my house!!, He dyed my hair pink! cries like that could be heard as the angry mob chased a certain red haired boy. Mich had gotten into this situation lots of time and knew how to get out each time, He ran as fast as he could and took a right turn into an alley with a dead-end, Well atleast everyone thought it was a dead-end. 
[size=13]Mich ran into the alley upon reaching the dead-end wall, He moved the wall aside, stepped through and closed the wall, He watch through the hole in the wall as he watched the angry mob run pass the alley Hehe Suckers!. He proceeded along the route, and made his way back home, But he wasn't going home just yet. Just a few more pranks and I'm done He continued his walk along the village, his hands interlocked at the back of his head using it as a makeshift pillow. Mich saw a boy and ran towards him Yo, he greeted casually, My Name is Mich, Hozuki Mich, Whats Yours?

Last edited by Mich Hozuki on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:57 am
The sounds of someone new approaching broke the silence, a voice that Tatsuo did not immediately recognize. He figured that because he could't recognize this persons voice that it was someone new. He stood up and turned to see who it was that was approaching him and just like he figured, it was someone whom he did not know. "My name is Mich, Hozuki Mich, What's yours?" The boy said to him quite flamboyantly. "Hmmm... a member of the Hozuki clan huh? I'v heard of them but this is the first time i'm meeting one. He was polite enough to introduce himself, so I suppose I should at least return the favor and be casual for now." Tatsuo thought to himself for a moment.

"My name is Tatsuo, Tatsuo Kyuuketsuki and its nice to meet you." Tatsuo responded.

Sizing up the boy for a moment, there didn't really appear to be much to him. He appeared to be quite a bit shorter than Tatsuo was himself and probably was lighter to as well as younger though Tatsuo could not be certain. The boy was covered in very small scars, although things like this were pretty normal for shinobi to have so it could not be considered a distinguishing feature. After a few moments, Tatsuo once again spoke to the boy, "So your a member of the Hozuki clan huh? I'v heard quite a few rumors about that clan."
Mich Hozuki
Mich Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:24 pm
Nice to meet you too Tatsuo He grinned at Tatsuo, This boy seemed to be quite taller than him and looked older but that was the least of his worries Kyuuketsuki? I have never heard about such a clan before, Mich was snapped out from his thoughts by the Tatsuo's Next statement, Ha! Rumors huh?, I hope good ones He said

Mich never heard about this Kyuuketsuki clan before and had never seen any member,Was it because he spent his time pranking people or maybe Because he didn't associate with others much, Oh well he would just have to find out Kyuuketsuki though, I have never heard about such a clan in Kirigakure before
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:11 pm
The boy was speaking to Tatsuo, hoping the rumors Tatsuo had heard about his clan were positive ones but they were neither positive nor negative in Tatsuo's mind. He had merely heard rumors of something called the hydrafication technique though the specifics of it were still a mystery to him. "I had merely heard your clan specializes in a jutsu called hyrdafication, though I know little about the technique itself." He knew the clan and it's jutsu specialized in water but that alone was about the extent of his knowledge. The boy spoke about how he had never heard of the kyuuketsuki clan, however this was no, surprise. The kyuuketsuki were quite a rare site, in fact, Tatsuo has led his whole life believing himself to be the last of his kind until the bloodline chooses to manifest itself again.

"I'm not surprised you know so little about my blood line, my clan is very unique and our members are rare, to the point I've led my life believing I'm the only one. The dark chakra of my ancestor Samael manifested in me when I was just a little boy. You see, I have two types of chakra which are mixed together unable to be separated. The normal chakra of my human side, and the insidious dark chakra of my demon side. People who inherit this ability must keep their dark chakra in check lest it destroy them. However, we also learn how to tap into its power momentarily and when we do so, we are allowed access to a highly powerful form, our demon form. It would take quite a long time to explain the whole history of my bloodline and I don't wish to bore you." Tatsuo was not normally this talkative but when he got into explaining his bloodline just now, it felt like the words just came without his consent.
Mich Hozuki
Mich Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:27 pm
Mich listened to Tatsuo as he explained his clan bloodlines, About how they had to keep their dark side in check lest it destroy them and how they could tap into the power of their dark side and gain access to their demon form, Generally Mich found his story to be a sad one, Dang dude, I actually feel sorry for ya, But please go on, I'll listen He said while awaiting Tatsuo's response.
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:09 am
This boy was interested in what Tatsuo had to say about his clan and his bloodline byut, Tatsuo was never one for many words so of course he formed a better idea. "You know Mich, i'v never really been one for talking so much so how about I just show you?" This was something that Tatsuo was actually going to enjoy. Being able to release his other side instead of using sheer willpower to keep it at bay. After taking a few deep breathes he waved his hand towards Mich. "I haven't really got into this form that many times so I don't know how rough this is gonna be so just be warned."

He took a couple steps back just in case Mich did not and then he began the release. His whole body clenched up as he felt to a knew. It would appear from the way he looked that he was writhing in pain but it was really just the chakra boiling to the very peak. After a second or two a black aura sprang out from his body, black as the night. It spewed from his body and then enveloped it. His back wiggled like snakes were within it before large wings sprang from him followed by his tail. His clothing changed to a long closed white cloak while his eyes turned green abd black tatoos formed on his face. Lastly even his skin turned white and his hands become claws. The transformation was complete and a dark aura still came off of him as he stood back up. His teeth were now razar sharp like knives as he spoke. "I'v always thought that was pretty cool but, doesn't always feel too good until its over. Now the feeling i'm having right now I will miss soo much."

(AP consumed = 25) (114-25=89)
Mich Hozuki
Mich Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:27 am
Tatsuo wished to show Mich his bloodline, because he wasn't much of a talker, Mich grew interested as he watched the boy move back, He warned Mich about how his bloodline changes could get rough at times, Mich just smiled he was a walking mass of water Don't worry Just try to keep it in.

Mich watched the boy transform, The dark energy radiating from Tatsuo made him shiver, He watched as Tatsuo grew wings and a tail dang! i really wanted to have a tail. Mich continued to watch as Tatsuo's teeth became razor sharp, sharper than Mich's shark-like teeth, His claws came out and his eyes glowed green followed by some strange markings on his face, after he completed his transformation Tatsuo spoke. Daaaaaaaaaaang! Mich said running to his side Awesome!! he exclaimed as he touched his wings. Duude! Your blodline is epic!.
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:05 am
Mich appeared very intrigued at the new form that Tatsuo had taken on post-transformation. This feeling that Tatsuo had was indescribable and more foreign to him than one may think. It wasn't very often that he took on this form, a rare occasion indeed. He felt the boy grab his wing, since this appendage was usually not present, feeling someone touch it was very odd to Tatsuo. He let out a few deep breathes before he spoke again, even his voice changing to a much darker one than previously.

"It's not as awesome as it looks. Yes it does have incredible power but as with anything that grants that level of power it must have a weakness and it does. Like I said before, this dark chakra that I possess, if I were to lose control of it, would most certainly kill me."

This was the danger that half-demons like Tatsuo faced, the expression "this town ain't big enough for the two of us," really plays a heavy part in it. While his darker side is ultimately suppressed and he is usually retaining his human form on a regular, that doesn't mean its easy. His dark chakra is like an entity all on its own, threatening him countless times throughout the normal course of each day. One day soon however, Tatsuo hopes he can completely control this dark side of him and attain an even greater power when using it rather than fearing his own destruction whenever he allows the form to take shape.

After a few more moments to allow Mich to examine the rest of him should he choose he clenched both his fists and his teeth tightly, focusing very strongly from within his own body. He began cycling the dark chakra and re-sealing it back away somewhere deep inside him. The transformation back into human form was much quicker as all his alterations just suddenly faded, following his dark aura which had faded first. He dropped to his knees for a moment, panting, attempting to re-catch his breath. When he finally did, he returned to his feet. Completely back to normal. "You see, this power is both a gift and a curse, i'm always fighting a constant battle, basically against myself."
Mich Hozuki
Mich Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:28 am
After a few sessions of examination, Tatsuo transformed back into his human form, panting and breathing heavily Woah looks like that took alot out of ya, in truth Mich actually felt sorry for his new friend, He couldn't use something that awesome for too long, if he did, he may die, too bad.

Soo, what you wanna do now? Mich asked.

[sorry for making it short. I'll do better in the next post]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum