Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Im home! (open knoha nin/nk) Empty Im home! (open knoha nin/nk)

Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:45 am
Akki stepped in the gates of Konoha and sighed a huge sigh if relief! She had been gone for so long and had actually missed the place. She was doubtful anyone would recognize her, and she wasn't about to go back home. She had changed her looks and didnt think they would recognize her anyways! Akki stood there looking around, the place hadn't changed much and she knew she would have to find someone to talk to, but she sighed, she didn't really have any friends. She decided that maybe she should go walk around and get acquainted.

Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Im home! (open knoha nin/nk) Empty Re: Im home! (open knoha nin/nk)

Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:25 am
It was like any old day in the busy village of Konoha. Treas were swaying children playing and of course a ninja that was board out of his mind. He had made chuunin a few day back and what did the village do to congratulate him? Stick him on guard duty. It was an important job, but like most he would much rather be off doing other things.
His name was Tatsuya Nara. He had a complicated past that wound him up in such an interesting situation in the village but that would be a story that Tatusya would only tell if asked.

Sitting on his pirtch at the top of the gates Tatsuya could see deep into the forest and soon he would spot a young woman making her way towards the gates. She looked pretty innocent but unfamiliar and Tatsuya could not see any sign of citizenship. As she got closer Tatsuya would get down from his post to great the girl.
Looking at his clip board and the script the was written on his  Tatsuay rolls his eyes and walks up to her.
"I must stop you hear." Tatsuay says. "I dont see any signs that you are a citizen of this village, so state your business or be off."

The whispers.

"Hey im just doing my job so please dont let my dumb script reflect onto me."

She was new to him and if she were a member of the leaf then Tatsuya would not like to make a bad first impression.
As well Tatsuya did not like it when people miss judged him so depending on the girls response Tatusya would act more casual.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:55 am
Akki smirked as the guy whispered he was just doing his job, and she giggled. "It's Okay, I understand, my name is Akki and, well this is my home village." She replied to him as she looked him over. He didnt look familiar then again she hasn't been around for a While. "Who are you again?" Akki asked him hoping to figure out who this person was.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:10 am
Being rather bored, Risako decided to give her good old friend Tatsuya a visit. Dropping by his chuunin appointed housing, she gave his door a few raps trying to gain entry. After a momentary silence, Risako kicked the door in and yelled his name. Realizing no one was home, her face turned red and she walked out, leaving the door open. 

As the girl sulked off the premises, she noticed a board with a few papers pinned to it. Checking the board out of boredom and curiosity, she noticed that Tatsuya was on guard duty today. "Might as well tell him about the door..." She mumbled to her self as she took off for the gates. 

Upon arriving, she would notice Tatsuya in a conversation. Not wanting to be rude (a little late at this point,) she just walked up to them and stood silently. Ever since her friend had become a chuunin, he seemed all sorts of busy.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:15 am
The giggled made Tatsuya smile then a puzzled face comes across his face. Perhaps she was in the same situation that Tatsuay was in and thats why she did not have a head ban. Then again it was not required for ninja to ware them.

"My name is Tatsuay Nara. I guess I have only come back to the leaf a couple of months ago so perhaps thats why we dot not recognize each other."

She did not look hurt or disoriented on any was which draws Tatsuay away from the idea that he was in a similar spot that he was.
If this was the case then that could mean that she was a missing ninja witch Tatsuay would have to deal with right away. Then again she still did not look familiar so if she was a missing nin then she was not very highly ranked.
Everything was just speculation and form what Tatsuay could see she posed no threat at the moment so he would be as friendly as possible.

Just as he was finishing his thought his friend Risako showed up.

Tatsuay gives her a notion of acknowledgement and would say more to her later after things become more established.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:30 am
"Akki Senju, to be honest I was kidnapped and I just managed to escape. A few aging pills, changing my look and I managed to escape. I only have one injury, an infected stab wound!" She explained showing her shoulder which had a huge red cut sewn together, but didn't look Like it was healing. " I don't really want to Go home, my Parents would freak out because my sister isn't with me, I don't know where she ended up!" She expressed looking from Tatsuya to the other person who showed up. It was a female and she seemed nice So far.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:19 am
This seeming like a good time to get acquainted with the new girl and tell Tatsuya about it his door, Risako approached the two further. Walking up behind Tatsuya, she would place her hand on his shoulder, facing the stranger, "I'm Risako, it appears my friend hasn't tried to harm you yet, so you can't be that bad." 

In a loud whisper that was intended to be heard by both of them, she would jokingly tell the new girl, "Careful around this one, he's a real fiend when it comes to the ladies, you know what I'm saying?" At this point she would take a step away from Tatsuya, unsure of what his reaction would be. Hopefully he'd take it all in stride, but you never know. Turning to Tatsuya she would touch the tips of her index fingers together, a nervous habit of hers, and ask him, "Hey... I gotta tell you something, now's probably not the best time though." Turning back to the new girl, "I didn't catch your name when you told the fiend over here, what is it?"
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:34 am
One of those days where he left the village to go into the outskirts of the village for some alone time and to also do some practice with his techniques, Koumatsu the Trouble Child of Konoha would have been strolling back through the gates with his usual slow stride. Leaving his headband back at the house he didn't care much to be stopped knowing no one would actually try to, being the fact that well...he didn't care. If someone wanted to stop him it wouldn't take much to get out of the situation but he believed in being fair some of the time and that's what mattered right? At any rate the young blond genin came closer to the gates of his home village and looked upon three people from the distance of 10 meters, wondering why the hell people chose these inconvienent spots for a meeting. From his position he could make out maybe two of them, both being female yet the other was either blurred by the sun or censored from his mind. At any rate he made his way towards the three, standing behind Akki and tilting his head," You know...there are other places in which one could have a general conversation, dont think this constitutes as one however," the purple dyed eyes looked to each person slowly stopping at Akki before smiling," So who are you? Not too familiar with your looks," a small chuckle left his lips as he looked to the others, nothing too special from first glance of them yet looks were decieving so he would see what would go on.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:38 am
After Risako introduced her self Akki proceeded to tell about what had happen to her. She had been kidnapped just liked Tatsuya had but who was it by? Was it the Akatsuki or some other foe that Tatsuya did not know about. Whatever Tatsuya would ask about it later.
As Akki shows her cut a new man begins to show him self. He was far enough away so Tatsuya had time to deal with the cut but once done Tatsauy would have to approach him.

"Ohh that looks like it hurts. I know some medical nin jutsu." Tatsauy says taking a step forward. "So if you dont mind i could heal it for you."

If she allows it then Tatsuay will place one of his left hand on he upper shoulder and his right hand hovering over the cut. Then a green wavy cloud formed over his hand that would begin to heal the wound. As he was doing this he would say.

"I to was kidnapped not long ago by a vicious member of the Akatsuki, as well some of my friends were take. Also im sorry to hear about your sister and...perhaps we could figure out where she ended up?"

By this time the wound would have healed up almost completely.

"Careful around this one, he's a real fiend when it comes to the ladies, you know what I'm saying?"

As well hearing Ruisako's comment Tatsuay jabs her in the stomach with his elbow.

By this time the new man approached and he also did not have his head ban. He walked up to them and speaks about there choice of meeting places. "Yes well I was on duty when I saw this young lady here approaching so I went to see what her business was."
He seemed like he was from Konoha as he spoke of not recognize her but Tatsauy would ask further questions later.

[-5 medical nin jutsu lev 1//495 left]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:33 pm
Apparently Tatsuya didn't find her joke too awfully funny. After Tatsuya poked her in the gut, she made an "Ooph" sound and started rubbing where he hit. The first thought that popped into her mind was a quick hard flick to the Adams apple. Buuut, now wasn't really the time for a quarrel between friends, and besides, she had already broken his door off the hinges. Maybe... she would let that be a suprise as revenge... nah, she'd pay him back in full At a later date. Until then she would meticulously plan the vengeance she sought. 

Since she was cut off from saying what she wanted to, she would pick up where she left off. "I uhh... What's your name? I didn't catch it when you told the..." taking another step away from Tatsuya she would continue, "fiend over here."

A newcomer had appeared, and Risako didn't notice until he was halfway done talking. She had seen him around the village a few times, but she didn't know who he was. Shooting him a quick wave her thoughts drifted toward heading back to Tatsuya's and roughing up anything that didn't look important.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum