Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Don't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucian
Lucian
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Black Star
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 84500

Getting in the Mix [Open] Empty Getting in the Mix [Open]

Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:40 am
Falcon Friends:

Rot Solid:

Foot Fetish:

That's My Purse! I Don't Know You!:

The early morning sun rose over the bustling village, casting a warm glow over the busy streets. The atmosphere was rich with the sounds of vendors hawking their wares and the chatter of locals going about their daily routines. The warmth of the day was palpable, which was Lucian's preferred choice of climate. And as the village began to fill with life, the smells of freshly cooked wares permeated throughout the market that Lucian stood with, inviting all to stop and partake in the local delicacies. Despite the hustle and bustle, there was a sense of calm and contentment that had been riddled throughout the market, as if everyone was simply grateful to be alive and well on such a beautiful day. Lucian was, that was for sure. He took a moment to appreciate the commotion of the market, before proceeding towards a vendor to purchase a quick bite to eat.

With a little bit of food in his belly, he was ready to undertake his mission assignments for the day. Admittedly, they seemed to be simple and straightforward, but that wouldn't change the level of professionalism he'd maintain until their completion. The first few tasks were actually located within the market. Two of which had been cleaning, or "sanitation" to dress the term up; with one instance being cleaning the streets of bird poop, and the second being a more sensitive and biohazardous task. Cleaning aside, there had been a third objective in the area which was to investigate an up and coming massage parlor that seemed to have a rather shady clientele.

It would only take about a minute for Lucian to make his way from the food vendor towards the location of the dirtied streets. Upon arrival he'd meet up with a local shop keep who swiftly handled the Goka shinobi a mop and a bucket for the bird poop, and a pair of gloves and a trash can for the organic matter. Although Lucian wanted to roll his eyes and shudder, instead he graciously grabbed ahold of his gear and outfitted himself with it. These messes weren't going to clean themselves.

WC = 355
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Getting in the Mix [Open] Empty Re: Getting in the Mix [Open]

Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:43 am
Travin awoke to a mission this morning, it was not the way he liked to start his day but it wasn’t the worst way. Grabbing his stuff and heading out the door Travin stepped out into a bright light shining down on the front door. It was the worst thing about his parents house, due to the location every morning the door was hit by the rising sun blinding anyone that walked out of the house. Shielding his eyes Travin walked from the door and turned at the bottom step making his way to the market square. He was supposed to be working with Lucian today to help with some of the village's minor jobs. It was not what he was wanting his shinobi career to start with. He had always envisioned himself taking on high ranking missions and defeating everyone single handed, but it was a children's dream he knew the process and he knew that he would get to that point one day, but for now he had to work the job and gain experience before they would let him take on anything more than an E or D rank mission.

Making his way down to the market square Travin found several people and stopped at one spot and bought him a fresh bag of beef jerky, his favorite snack. Pulling a piece of the jerky out of the bag before placing it in his back pocket Travin would walk to where he was supposed to find the first mission. Standing there would be Lucian swallowing his bit of beef jerky “How's it going Lucian, it seems we are working together to clean the village of this terrible crime” he would say with a smile before taking another bite of his jerky.

WC-294
Lucian
Lucian
Genin
Genin
Taijutsu Remove Default

Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:22 pm
As Lucian equipped his cleaning gear, his focus would be broken by a familiar voice. With a smile, the Goka genin would turn his attention towards the direction of the voice and his eyes would lock with Travin's own. Lucian's face would shift from one of reluctant determination to a relaxed smile. "Yo! Travin, I almost thought you forgot that we were working on these missions today. Almost let me save all the kudos for myself," he'd greet his tall ass friend with a mischievous smirk. He'd take several steps towards Travin and offer him a closed fist bump, a symbol of their good friendship. After the fist bump, Lucian would take a quick look at the beef jerky that his friend was chowing down on. "Ohh I see. You stopped at the market for a quick bite to eat too? I couldn't resist either...But when you're done with that, talk to the shop clerk over there. He should give you your gear so we can clean up all this...shit."

Lucian would then walk away from his friend and return to mopping up the bird poop upon the streets. Admittedly there was a lot of it, but it would take little to no time for the duo to clean it all up. Especially considering their competitive nature. When Travin began to work, Lucian would subconsciously accelerate his own pace so that he could complete his share of cleaning before Travin. And when both teens had finished this, it was time to move on to the alleyway adjacent to the large patch of street the pair cleaned. It was here that the second mission's briefing described cleaning up the organic matter. Interestingly enough, it had been blocked off from public access via yellow tape. Lucian, knowing that he and Travin would have access to the spot, would squat underneath the tape and turn to look at Travin. "Yo, this way! And bring that big trash can on the street!"

It wouldn't take long at all for Lucian and Travin to come across the decomposing chunk of flesh which sat smack dab in the middle of the alley. Its smell had been horrid, almost triggering a gag from the young Goka shinobi. "Jeez, this smells awful...you think this was from a person?

WC = 380. TWC = 735
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:42 pm
More of not wanting to do this, than forgetting about it” Travin would tell Lucian. It was something that he could openly admit to his friend. After all he was pretty sure that he didn’t really want to be doing this either, but a mission was a mission and it had to be done by someone, and since they were at the bottom of the totem pole at the moment it was falling on them for now. “Yea couldn’t resist the freshly made Jerky man, this time it's made from rabbit. I didn’t even know they could make jerky from rabbits” he would add as he turned and made his way over to the shop clerk. Who handed him a pair of gloves, broom, dust pan, and some kind of long handled scraper. Taking the stuff and turning back to the streets Travin would slide the gloves on and start to help Lucian with cleaning up the streets. It was probably one of the worst smelling things he had ever smelt before.

However, his mind would be changed not long after Lucian would yell for him to bring the big trash can off of the street. Not thinking too much about it, Travin grabbed the trash can and slid it over with him. Before the smell hit him about the time he was going under the yellow tape as well. Gripping the trash can is quite a bit harder than before while leaning over it trying not to puke. “There is no way in hell that that was at one time any part of any person that I have ever met or seen before in my life.” Travin said while pulling his head back up from the trash can. He had managed to keep from vomiting but it was a close couple seconds. “This explains what the scrapper was for now, and the dust pan” he added as he handed over the scrapper to Lucian not wanting to get too close to the substance that was now violating the alley.

Pulling the trash can over Travin held the broom and long handled dust pan as well, sweeping up everything Lucian was able to break free, and throwing it into the trash can. Once they were done Travin would make a quiet break out of the alley pulling the trash can with him. The two had hardly spoken while doing the work, and Travin was pretty sure it was because neither was trying to breathe while getting it done. Once they were out of the ally Travin would lean against a wall and take a few deep breaths. “Wasn’t the next thing to figure out about some dead people being sold or something. God I hope it does not smell as bad as this did” he would tell Lucian. “You lead the way” he would add as he started to calm down his breathing once more.

WC-485 TWC-779
Lucian
Lucian
Genin
Genin
Taijutsu Remove Default

Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:19 pm
The begrudging task of cleaning the organic matter was grotesque enough to silence both Travin and Lucian. The stench was so horrid that Lucian had to hold his breath as he used the scrapper that his friend offered him to scoop the remains into the trashcan that Travin had wheeled over. A quiet visual exchange between Lucian and Travin would confirm that both teenagers had been miserable throughout the entire mission. However it was important for them to persevere. They would never be entrusted with higher ranked missions if they backed out at the first sign of being squeamish. And so after the iterative process of scooping remains and shoveling them into the trash, the pair would swiftly exit the alley where Lucian would take a deep breath of relief. It had felt like ages that he had been conserving his breath for and rightfully so. With the trash can wheeled out, Lucian would look over to Travin who also seemed to be noticeably taking deep breaths in. The sight and the annoyance of the mission to begin with was ironically funny, causing the young genin to chuckle slightly. Realizing that Travin had been rather serious about it all cut the Goka's laughter short, as Travin seemed to want to proceed onto the next mission. With a sobered face, Lucian would nod in response. 

"Yeah, let's get to it. The shop is actually right across the street. I glanced at it shortly earlier and it seems like the crowd that goes into it is kind of....shady. They all wear dark clothes and usually carry some type of suitcase or duffle bag...Wait," Lucian would pause as he got an idea. "I think I'm onto something." With a series of hand seals, Lucian would perform the transformation technique. He took on the appearance of an older version of himself, removed from any indication that he was a shinobi. But instead he wore a long black trench coat and carried a duffel bag in his left hand. "If we disguise ourselves like this, I'm willing to bet we can get in there no problem."

He hoped that Travin would catch onto the plan and disguise himself in a similar, yet unique manner. When the two were both looking the part, it was time to try their luck. And so Lucian would lead the way towards the massage parlor some way down the street. Upon arrival, he'd firmly grasp the handle of the door with his right hand and pull it open. An audible *ding...dong* could be heard from the bell attached to the door, to which the owner of the shop behind the receptionists desk would look for a moment at the pair. With a rather peculiar expression, he'd walk over towards the pair and inquire on their business here. "Say...you gentlemen here for massages? Or do you need to see our select inventory?"

With a smug smile creeping across his transformed face, Lucian would retort accordingly. "I'm glad you asked. My colleague and I were told that you offer the most...lucrative of special wares." He picked his words carefully, to sound mature and cautious, like an actual client would.

The shop keep would smile and nod. "Well then...make your way back here." With that, he'd beckon a wave towards the pair and proceed down the long hallway which led to the rear of the building. Once they made their way there, the owner would turn towards a pitch black door, turn the handle to the left once, then to the right once, then to the left again before pushing it open. What resided in this room had been quite interesting. There had been rows of deep freezers, with god knows what inside of them. "So, what are you two looking for exactly?"

Lucian, rather unsure of what to say in this situation would subtly look over at Travin who seemed to be keeping his cool. With an unspoken agreement, or at least what Lucian thought was an agreement, he'd defer to Travin. "Well actually, my partner is the one looking to buy today. I just happened to know where to find the merchant," he'd laugh softly. With a slight nudge to Travin, Lucian would egg him on further. "Go on, let him know."

WC = 711. TWC = 1446
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:41 pm
Both the teens stood against either side of the alley taking some deep breaths when Lucian let out a chuckle. “Nothing about what we just did was funny bro” Travin would say before asking about the next job. Lucian would contain himself after that before telling Travin that the parlor was right across the street, and that there had been people walking in wearing black and carrying duffle bags. Before admitting that he had an idea. After making a few handseals Lucian had turned himself into an old man carrying a duffle bag. Travin followed suit and made the same handseals thinking of his grandfather. He shrunk down a few inches and his muscles got smaller as well, taking on the appearance of someone that had spent his youth working in a field. He had a cane in one hand and a duffle bag in the other. He took on a silver beard that flowed down past neck, and crane feet in the corners of his eyes with a few smile wrinkles on his cheeks.

Travin followed Lucian into the building and let him take the lead in talking to the receptionist. After their small exchange of words the women allowed the two of them to follow her to the back room, and with a simple code on the door handle they were let in. The lady followed the duo into the room shutting the door behind them before walking out in front of them. For the first time Travin was able to see what the lady looked like. She was dressed in a nice business skirt suit with braided brown hair and high heels. Travin looked at the lady when she asked them what they were needing, and turned to look at Lucian when he simply told her that Travin was the one that was needing something, and he just knew the location of where to go and get it.

Travin’s brain went into overdrive for a few seconds as he panicked trying to think of an excuse to need a corpse. For an old guy, the only thing he could think of was experimenting, but he didn’t have any clue as to how medical ninjutsu worked. When it hit him, he needed a new liver. It was cold enough in here he was sure that's why most of these people were buying corpses and not for other means that he didn’t really want to think about. Putting on his best old person voice Travin started to speak. “Do you have anyone young, maybe around 6 foot tall with an athletic build, and a non drinker. I need a liver, mine is failing me and they won’t give me one at the hospital due to my age.” Travin thought his acting was on par after all that was how his grandfather died, but the man also never stopped drinking, and the doctors refused to give him a new liver until he did.

The lady walked over to one of the corpses, “this one should do you nicely it is still fresh enough for what you need. Just be sure to keep it cold so that you can make it to where you need to go for the surgery first.” She would tell the two before turning and walking out the door leaving them alone to gather the body. “Well old friend if you don’t mind, my back is not what it used to be” Travin would tell Lucian while leaning more heavily on his cane than before.

WC-588 TWC-1367
Lucian
Lucian
Genin
Genin
Taijutsu Remove Default

Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:33 am
Lucian softly smiled to himself at the witty and quick thought out response that Travin had to offer. It was quite believable and seemed to mesh well with the appearance of his transformation jutsu. Additionally it added depth to their disguise, and made complete sense as to why the pair would be seeking out the lucrative business. Hell, if Lucian didn't know the truth even he would have believed Travin. Perhaps there had been some validity to the story, maybe even something that Travin had witnessed that inspired his cover. With this thought, Lucian's subtle smile quickly nullified into a stoic expression. Maybe it would be something that the Goka genin would ask his friend after the mission had been concluded.

But in any case, it would seem that the shop owner bought Travin's story. Perhaps even to the point that they forgot to charge Travin and Lucian for the wares they received. Maybe they had been providing these organs and corpses out of the goodness of their heart? In which case Lucian felt almost bad for looking to bust their operation. But regardless it seemed like Travin was privy to their lack of request for payment, as he quickly implied that they should take their leave. Lucian would respond accordingly, "Agreed. Let's get you back to your house and look for someone who can perform your transplant. Thank you."

With that, the duo would make their way out from the shop and back into the street. When they were far enough from the shop, Lucian would dispel his transformation technique so that he had reverted to his typical appearance. By this time, it had been midday and the pair had already completed three of their four missions for the day. The last mission was a recovery one, with the object being to retrieve a purse that was stolen by...a vulture? Though the mission was odd, there had at least been enough investigation on it to offer a general area of where the vulture was thought to have taken the purse. From the pair's current position, it would be about a five minute walk down the street and to the base of a cliff that was within the walls of Kumogakure. "Next mission is in this direction," Lucian said as he began walking up the street in the northern direction. As the two walked, the previous mission still weighed on Lucian's mind. "Yo, Travin?" he began. "Back in the massage parlor, that story about your liver...was that all made up? Or do you know someone that actually needed a transplant?" His expression would be one of equal interest and concern, giving his friend the opportunity to open up to him. Lucian would listen to whatever explanation that Travin offered and would take it as the truth. Whether his friend chose to be vulnerable and discuss the matter further with Lucian, or if he chose to dismiss it Lucian would nod in response. "I see. Well if you want to talk about it at all more in the future, you know you can come to me! Still though...those people back there didn't seem too bad. They gave us that liver without even charging us. Like out of the goodness of their hearts. Feels wrong to bust their operation..."

Travin's response to Lucian's observation of the morality behind their mission would mark the end of the pair's trek to the cliffside. When they reached its base, Lucian would raise his head to look up the towering cliff. About 40 meters up it, was a large branch protruding out the side of the cliff's face. Upon the branch was a nest. Squinting his eyes to observe it further, he could make out some type of object within the nest. Knowing his friend had been blessed with better eyesight than him, Lucian would ask Travin what he could see. "Can you make out what that is up there? Is it the purse we're looking for? If so, it looks like the nest isn't being tended to. Now may be our best opportunity to go up and retrieve it. How about you stand here and watch a master work?" Lucian would propose with a smug grin upon his face.

Should Travin confirm Lucian's suspicion and agree on the plan, Lucian would call upon the surface walking technique to scale the mountain. At his base speed, he'd quickly ascend the mountain, retrieve the purse and arrive back at the ground level with Travin. "Think you could have done it faster?" he poked his friend with a sort of mischievous grin upon his face. After some typical banter between the two, Lucian would call out their completion of all their missions. "Hey, we should probably go and turn these missions in to cash out right?"

If Travin was in agreement, that would be what the duo did. And although the missions they completed seemed trivial, Lucian was still grateful that they were trusted with the missions to begin with and that he was able to complete them alongside Travin. Because the two had known each other for so long, it made them have a natural chemistry which worked well when working on missions. And the more this developed, the better equipped they'd be to take on higher profile missions in the future.

WC = 885. TWC = 2331
Exit
Claiming:
- Mission Rewards: 4000 Ryo / 20 AP
- 2331 Words to Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare Technique (2331/2600)
- 2331/100 = 23.3 -> 23 Stats to distribute
- 19 Stats to Vigor
- 4 Stats to Speed

New Stats:
Vigor - 100 (+25 from BL)
Chakra - 25
Speed - 60
Strength - 25
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:52 am
Travin followed Lucian back out of the little den of a shop and back out onto the streets. Once they were a little ways down the road the two would end their transformation jutsu turning back into their normal selves. Once they had transformed back Lucian would tell Travin that the next mission was in this direction. Travin would continue to follow his friend as they walked down the streets, however, at one point Lucian would ask if Travin had pulled his story and disguise from somewhere. Travin would smile and look at his friend “yea it was my grandpa. They old man was a drunk, but he was hilarious yelling at random people for shit they didn’t even do, but his liver was failing him from all the drinking, and the doctors said he had to stop drinking before they would give him a new liver, and the old man looked straight into the eyes of that doctor and told him he would die before he stopped drinking, and that's what he did. The old man died with a drink in his hand on the front porch yelling at some random stranger walking down the street.” Travin would still be kinda laughing thinking back on watching the old man nearly have a heart attack yelling at people.

Lucian would offer a helping hand of sorts telling Travin that he could talk to him if he wanted to at any time. “O no brother they charged us alright we just haven't paid yet. My father tried to do something like this and we couldn’t afford it. That body you're holding is half a million ryo. They have each organ marked with fuinjutsu in the body so that they can track you down later and get the payment or the body back. They give you one week to come up with the money or they let you die” Travin told his friend, letting him know how the operation works. It was a way to keep anyone from being found with the goods and the money. If there was no money then they were simply giving away corpses to people that needed organs, something that while still illegal was nowhere near as bad and would look good to the jury. While if there was money there then they were selling the organs to only people that could afford them, and that looked bad and was highly illegal.

After a little while longer the duo made it to the destination and Lucian asked Travin if he could see it way up there. “Yea, I can make out something up there” with that Travin would reach over to the guard standing there waiting for them to arrive. He was no shinobi and just a basic bystander paid to keep the traffic under control and block things off, as well as more mundane jobs. Travin would grab the binoculars from the man and take another look. “Yea it's up there on the end of the nest just barely hanging on, and I don't see anything else up there” Travin would tell Lucian before handing him the binoculars as well. “Go ahead, walking like that always kills my back” Travin would tell Lucian as he started to walk up the side of the mountain with the surface walking jutsu.

It didn’t take Lucian long to return with the purse in hand. “Of course i could have gotten it faster” Travin would tell Lucian before adding “I just thought the color would bring out your eyes better.” With a smile the two would deem the missions completed, and head back to turn everything in and be debriefed on what had happened. Overall it had been a good day of missions, and the duo had made a good chunk of change off of their work for the day, as the two went to leave the building Travin would look over at Lucian “Hay you want to go check out that new chicken place that has been being built for the past little while in the morning when they open?” with Lucain answering his question Travin would head off back home, and looking forward to getting some chicken the next day.

WC-702 TWC-2069
Exit
Claiming 20 stats
2k WC to Great Fireball jutsu
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default

Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:51 pm
Love to see it!

Approved.

Lucian likes this post

Travin Iburi