Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Even ninjas get sick (open/NK)

+4
Kyohaku
Nightshade Arashi
Akki Senju
Tori Uzumaki
8 posters
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Even ninjas get sick (open/NK) Empty Even ninjas get sick (open/NK)

Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:25 pm
Tori had come in to the hospital feeling very ill. She had woken up feeling sick. She had a headache, she was vomiting and she felt very lethargic like she could barely move. SInce she had not seen Arashi she left him a message to say she was going out so he wouldn't look for her or worry.
"I had no idea being sick was this bad." Tori said. She was feeling really hot and as she sat in a room waiting to be looked at she couldn't get comfortable. "This really sucks." She said as she pulled up her strawberry blonde hair. It was messy she had not brushed it that morning. She was still in her pajamas. She had her favorite red blanket wrapped around her. She attempted to close her eyes, in a way she wished Primrose was there. Prim was the one adult she trusted.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Even ninjas get sick (open/NK) Empty Re: Even ninjas get sick (open/NK)

Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:00 pm
Akki had woken up feeling sick to. Not wanting to disturb her parents she got up and decided to go to the hospital. She had the same symptoms as Tori and as she walked through the hospital she spotted Tori. "You are in here to?" She sniffled. Wiping her nose on her sleeve she walked into Toris room and hopped onto the bed beside her. She curled up in a ball and attempted to sleep.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:32 pm
Nightshade was at the hospital attempting to get training for her medical ninjutsu. As she entered the room she recognized the two little girls almost instantly. "Tori Uzumaki and Akki Senju, what happened?" She asked as she walked over to them and looked them over. "Tori you have a fever, so do you Akki. From the looks of it I am guessing you guys have the flu. Don't worry, it happens. Unfortunately I can't cure that. You guys are going to have to use medicine to get over it." She said to the girls.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:46 pm
Kyohaku was not feeling well either. Her brother had left for a long trip and Kyo was alone at her home. Luckily she had a lot of family around now and she knew who other members of her family were. As she got up out of bed, she began to feel even worse. She decided to go to the hospital. As she arrived at the hospital, she entered the room that her companions were in and saw Nightshade checking them out.

"One more..." She sighed as she entered the room. She knew Nightshade because she was related to Samaruo and she knew Tori's boyfriend Gekido because it was her cousin. Though she was not related to Primrose Uchiha or Viper. In a roundabout way, all Uchiha were somehow related.
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:37 pm
Gekido heard that Tori was ill and he was a bit concerned. She went to the hospital as Gekido worried for the worst. He figured it was something major if she had to go there. He walked down to the hospital, and asked the nice lady at the front counter where tori uzumaki's room was. He went to find her room and found her wrapped up in a blanket. He walked over to her and gave her a hug asking "How are you feeling?"
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:01 pm
Tori felt someone hug her after she dozed off looking up she noticed threw her blurry vision it was Gekido and she recognized his voice. His blue hair looked rather darker for some reason, probably because they were inside and not outside, lighting is not perfect in hospitals after all. She sat up and wrapped her arms around him. "I will be okay, I have the flu apparently. I have no idea how I got it, but I did." She said kind of groggy and slurring her words slightly. She was glad to see Gekido, she had missed him.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:47 pm
Akki had been moved to a bed next to Tori's. The room had three beds, it was one of the larger rooms. It was more a room used for observation so it had three beds in it with curtains separating them for any privacy needed. Akki heard Nightshades words. "Great the flu, that's just wonderful. For some reason I want my dad, not my mom, my dad, unfortunately I didn't wake him up to tell him I was leaving. Oh well, they probably think I went out for training. Wait a minute, I was suppose to leave with another clan member watching me. I hope I am not in too much trouble. I am sick maybe they will just understand, I am sick after all." Akki said to herself. Suddenly she saw Kyohaku, "even the Uchiha is sick. Man this flu is spreading fast."Akki said as Nightshadelooked her over and put her on the bed across from them then left the room. She saw Gekido walk through the room to Tori's bed, he was walking rather fast. She figured he was worried about her. Akki felt so miserable she instantly fell asleep after Gekido entered the room.

((((Nothing is godmod, I had approval to say everything and it was discussed beforehand.)))
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:16 pm
Nightshade was moving Akki Senju to another bed as Kyohaku Uchiha came into the hospital. This was un-expected and she was becoming concerned that a few people may have this flu. If so it was an epidemic starting. She looked over Kyo and put her in the third bed across from the other girls. She decided to go get some herbal medicine she had stored in another room for just such a virus. As she left she saw Gekido Uchiha entering the room with a very concerned look on his face. Nightshade couldn't help but smile. It was so cute to see young love. 
Coming back in the room she brought three small tea cups of steaming herbal brew. "Now, After you drink this you will fall asleep, it will sedate you, so you will either have to let me contact your parents or find a way home. In which case I will still have to contact your guardians just so they will know." Nightshade said as she handed out the cups to each girl.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:39 pm
Kyohaku overheard everything and let Nightshade look her over and lead her to a bed. She felt to weak to fight back or really talk. Then as she looked up across the room, she recalled a familiar face. One she had only seen in pictures, her cousin Gekido. Tori's boyfriend. "Gecko? I see how it is, you don't even say hi." She mumbled as she sat up. Some of her long black hair fell in her face. It hurt to sit up. She slightly winced in pain. 
She heard Nightshades words as she re-entered the room. "Um..." She said thinking about the fact she had no one to go home to. She currently lived alone. "I kind of live alone currently. Hikarishi is on a very long trip. He may not be back for a year or so." Kyohaku tried to explain.
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:56 am
Gekido sighed and was glad that she was okay. He looked around and it seemed the whole group had the flu. He was glad he has a strong immune system. He has not been sick in years. He turned to his cousin kyo and said "Oh sorry kyo she was the first one i saw when i entered the room. You are sick as well? Poor kyo." He smiled and gave her a hug after her telling him about living alone. He suggested "How about you come live with me for awhile? It is not safe to live alone." He would then await her answer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum