Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 59%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Even ninjas get sick (open/NK)

+4
Kyohaku
Nightshade Arashi
Akki Senju
Tori Uzumaki
8 posters
Go down
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Even ninjas get sick (open/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Even ninjas get sick (open/NK)

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:27 pm
Akki took the drink she was given by Nightshade. After drinking the whole thing she fell asleep again. Before falling asleep she looked up at Nightshade and said,"You can contact my parents. Azha and Nakara Kuoga." She said as she closed her eyes feeling VERY sedated. She was feeling so relaxed it would be hard to wake her up at this point.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Even ninjas get sick (open/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Even ninjas get sick (open/NK)

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:41 pm
Nightshade remembered the girls parents clearly. Azha Senju was on her Genin team and she had seen Nakara Kuoga around town. She noted that Kyo and Tori had someone to walk with them. Gekido would make sure Tori got home safely and Kyo would be staying with him. Smiling she left the room and had a message delivered to the Kuoga household so someone could come and get Akki. She hoped the girls would get better and that no one else would come in sick.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:46 pm
Kyohaku hugged her cousin. It had been a while since she had seen Gekido. "Thanks Gecko. It's been a while since I have been to your house. My brother will be happy that at least family took me in." Kyo said as she yawned. the drink was making her very sleepy. "Can we leave now?" She asked as she sat the empty cup down.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:52 pm
(I was skipped, I am going to just post now, we are a little out of order but I don't think anyone will complain.)
Tori sat her cup down. She held her head in her hands as she felt dizzy. "The whole room is spinning! I feel so dizzy!" Tori  said as she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She was to scared to move, if she moved would she fall? she sat a folded pillow in her lap and leaned over on it letting her extremely long strawberry blonde hair dangle on either side of the pillow.
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:10 am
It was one of those days where Nakara had been out with one of the boys and decided to check up on his daughter who had went to the hospital due to a certain illness that had been going around. Wearing his usual clan outfit, he would come walking into the hospital and set his little boy onto his shoulders and smile," excuse me nurse but what room may i find Akki Senju in, i am her adopted father and i would like to pick her up," the nurse smiled and pointed him to the room. After a minute or two of walking he would come to the room and knock on the open door," Hello Akki are you okay? Your mom told me that you weren't feeling well so i came to get you," he would smile and look towards the others in the room. For the ones that did not know him he would look like a fourteen year old boy, his head band sitting on his neck.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:51 am
In a flash of Crimson Hikarishi stood outside the Hokages Masion still somber from losing one dear to him and the sudden realization that he only had one left to protect. He dashed to his house going as fast as he could and made it there in no time at all, to anyone else he would look like a blur, he opened the door and shouted out to the empty building "Kyo im home!" no sound was heard not even a creak of the floor board. He moved around the building and found no one to be home. Thinking quickly he found someone out on the street and asked if they had seen Kyohaku and they pointed him in the direction of the hospital. Fearing he had little time to get there he wove the hand seals for Body flicker in a blur of speed after he was done he would turn into a cloud of smoke shortly thereafter he appeared at the front doors of the Hospital building and began his search starting with asking the nurse at the desk Who told him she was unable to give any information to him. "You dont understand i need to see her..." he said his face a mask at this point. "No....Im sorry but i am unable to give you the location of where she is." she told him in a very stern voice. He decided to start the look on his own when she summoned forth the Hospital Security "show him out boys." she said as they restrained his arms behind him taking to the door and throwing him out. He landed rather ungracefully on his back and slid about three feet before he stopped "And stay out." one man said as they headed back in. He stood up tears in his eyes and did the only thing he could think of.

He thought to Kyo using the technique he had marked her with 'Kyo im sorry but i have to be leaving soon be safe.....' and with that he turned and headed in the direction of a very prominent building, tears in his eyes as he left the location where his sister was, he had to talk to someone about something important
[EXIT twc=375 requesting 1 stat and 375 more words towards my mastery of my MS tech.]

Last edited by Demetri-Hikarishi Uchiha on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:30 pm
Approved
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:36 am
closing this topic because no one ever did!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum