Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 8:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Today at 7:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 4:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 4:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 7:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Yesterday at 6:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeYesterday at 5:08 pmJurei RyoinsatsuWait, What Do You Mean There's A Test?Yesterday at 2:23 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Homecoming (p,nk, Xuba) - Page 3 Empty Re: Homecoming (p,nk, Xuba)

Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:16 pm
Suichiro shook his head at Xuba as he asked if someone had performed medical Ninjutsu on him: "Just regular medical treatment, that is why it took some time to even get me to this miserable status", he looked down at himself and sighed. It was obvious he was not happy with how this had turned out still this was his life now. Sanae would leave her whip and lance behind to nuzzle into her father's side, nuzzling her face against his side and closing her eyes. He rested on arm her shoulder pulling her closer. "Don't you worry child, you can be strong for us both now", he noted gently nuzzling her nose and placing a kiss on her forehead.
She would reach up and kiss his cheek leaning against his shoulder afterwards clutching around him and he would chuckle: "Wanna take that bath with me hun? Like when you were tiny? But this time I might require your help taming my hair", he said shaking his hair into her face and she would chuckle. "Keep your tarantula legs off of me! But yes I will help you", she chuckled and as they heard Xuba call they would go upstairs to the bathroom looking at the other man. "Thank you Xuba, we will manage that why don't you relax for a while or something?", she looked at the young man beside her with a smile.

WC: 235
TWC: 3740
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:16 pm
Xuba looked up at the pair and smiled. 

"No problem. You two be safe. Ill be nearby to assist if needed. Dont be afraid to call for my assistance ok?"

Xuba stated as he left the two in search for the guest room. For he had been prior to the incident working on the finishing touches on the new forge work he have been working on quietly in the background at the smithy.  On his time off and with a steady payment of ryo xuba oversaw the smith work in the quiet of the day time. First of the project was a gift of respect to the kaguya family. An emblem of fine iorn and delicate design  with both sanae's name and suichiro's name  carved into the beautiful work of metal. The idea came to mind for xuba as he watched the father and daughter quietly. Although unsure of his position a gift of respect felt nice and his respect was of great deal.

I should go see what the man is up to. 

Xuba thought as he glanced at the sunlight. Still more then enough time to make trip to the shopping district and back. After all it was merely a nice present.

"I will be back in a little bit. I have a little shopping to do for an mission."

Xuba called out as he was off to the district.

Watching the smith slowly as the man carefully applied the finishing touches to the emblem xuba arrived in seemingly short time as he nodded to the man quietly and spoke up.

"Thank you for doing this. I hope they would like this very much of course. Especially the work that thsy have assisted me in and all. Its the least i could do."

The moustach othe the man quivered as he spoke and the kind eyes glittered in the shadow of the forges fire. He also brought up the assortment of polishing tools as well and spoke quietly. It was the smiths usual voice as once the hammer stopped falling onto the metal dance floor. His eye for speech was a fine bargin.

"Aye tats. You have quiet a creative mind. Not many get a emblem of this. Still it was an honor. It was well payed with your last purchase as well. Keep thoes boots of yours and tar chains well polished... my hand on the hammer diffrent from my pop's hammer blow, but ninjas tools are perhaps a tad bit easier to forge then the fine blade. It is nice for a change ya know to touch on meh arts"

The man spoke up with a chuckle as xuba with an exchange of ryo and a blessing to the man's family proceeded back towards the kaguya's estate. The afternoon sun was decending by now as he arrived back and called out.

"Im back you two. And i have a surprise for you guys." He called out as he entered the door.
Sanae
Citizen

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:23 pm
Sanae would nod at Xuba: "Thank you very sweet of you, but I suppose I will manage that okay", she said to Xuba and then closing the door behind him. She would help her father into the tube and then follow herself. It had been ages since they last did that. He would splash at her with his feet and she would return the favour. Laughing filled the room and echoed from the walls. Later she would wash his enormous amount of hair on his head. She had always seen him with this long hair and it had kind of amazed her to a point how could he live with this much hair on his head, because of the dreads it was quite voluminous and maybe even hard to lay on? She did not know it quite so good just remembered that as young girl she had often hung from this hair like it was a rope she could swing on and he had never complained about it. Maybe because she was not that heavy to begin with but still she thought of it as funny going back at it from her point of view this was the most fun time she had, when she was stills mall and even running in the garden seemed like a long journey.

She sometimes missed those days, in which she could not think of one bad thing that could ever befall her, but sadly this life she had led was over and the reality of things had kicked in. The family she had was kind of ripped apart for several reasons of which she did not understand all so well. Now she would help him out of the bath and dry him carefully and help him into a new set of clothes. Then he would ask her to roll out his Futon so he could rest for a while before they would have dinner together and she would agree. So she closed the door of his room behind her and then went downstairs where she did a bit of housecleaning and watering the garden before coming back in and sorting out some stuff in the fridge that was not good anymore. When Xuba returned she called out: "Welcome back I am in the kitchen!"

WC: 381
TWC: 4121
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:42 pm
Xuba headed into the kitchen carrying a wrapped object with care, but seeimingly great ease for the object was freshly polished. He beamed a smile towards sanae as he brought the object up to the counter. The sound of metal on wood distinct as he lay it right side up.

"A gift for you two of course. I have been at work on it. On the time i had avalible from time to time. The black smith had an eye of  artistic hand you see. However."

Xuba held up a finger should sanae's curiousity went towards the eagerness to see the  hulking bit of metal. A surprise for the family is a surprise. After all it was a deal of work and brokering out a design in the works for the peice.

When he is readybof course.

"Sanae you may look at the work i have made for you two. It may not be much, but i try to show appreciation to the care that you two show. So i ask that you please accept my thank you in this form. The design is of finely heated and tinted metal. Close to silver as i can get it. The polishing i took a hand in refinement and also cooling as well.... perhaps i shouldve made it in gold for you guys for the names.... i just wanted to show my appreciation somehow."

Xuba muttered at the end of the statement unsure how sanae would take to such a thing. The fine bit that pride is like well tempered steel. The very idea that by no mortal hand should it break nor bend, but be vigilant and enduring. Something of a reminder to both her and suchiro that would  last generations nonestop. 

"I hope you like it sanae"
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:15 am
Sanae looked at Xuba and his gift. Curiosity struck her and she was kind of itchy in her fingers to see what it was and well he caught her on her thoughts, but who would not? She was still young wanting to know everything was kind of her stuff especially if it was a secret. So as she was given the preset to unwrap it she took her time doing it carefully and then taking it into careful hands. As she held it into the light above her she could see it shimmer and maybe even reflect the light a little. It was truly something pretty to behold. "These are our names, well me and my father's", she stated smiling at Xuba.
Slowly her hand was running along the shape of it: "Amazing and you did this for us. You don't need to do that. Especially now I am glad for every helping hand I can get because well how could I leave him alone in here ever", she sighed at the thought of that but then recovered from it. "I will show it to him right now!", and with haste she dashed out of the room and up the stairs, almost falling on them while running but catching herself before anything happened.
In a hurry she rushed over to her father's room and brought herself to a full stop in front of it to then gently open the door: "Father are you awake again", she would grab the sting of the lap in the middle of the room to pull on it for light, "Xuba made us this..." She stopped and down stairs even could be heard a pain struck cry:

"Father!"

Sanae was standing next to her father's body. He lay sideways over his Futon in a kind of crouched position. His face was of an unnatural blue colour. Who would rush up will find her trying to reanimate the dead fallen heart of the dead fallen man without any success or use to it.

WC: 337
TWC: 4458
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:46 am
xuba smiled at her words and nodded quietly as he watched her grab the gift. it was well worth it as he noted the appreciation coming from sanae as she examined the crest. the joy seeping from the man yet the understanding of sanae loyalty to her father. 

he truly is a great and kind man. The fact that he pressed her is understanding. So i am hoping that after today he will recover and we can begin the slow process of healing and recovery.For i have faith in him.

xuba thought and he smiled and called after the girl as she ran up the stairs.

"i hope he likes it"

xuba stated as he gazed out the window grabbing himself a cup and getting some water about half way full in the cup as he gazed at the descending sun. it was slowly transitioning to the the evening and he was about to take a fresh sip of water.... however that never came. For the blood in his veins went cold as the cup did not shatter as it fell in the sink. 

The cry of a girl from above that was all he heard resonating through him as he with full haste ran up the stairs that he simply skipped 5 steps a time even . He was fast but no speed could stop the hands of time as time had many uses. there was the beginning as he had moved. and then the middle as he was running towards the elder kaguyas door. but like all journeys there was an end. all roads ended at one way or another. some lead to the door, but this door was open, by the shadows of the light he saw the sight that brought the child out in him. sanae was doing the same yet the sight from the third person view was diffrent.

"SIR! SUCHIRO WAKE UP! WA-"

he shouted in an command that was full of fright and fear! yet his words were cut short.  His mind racing as he knelt by the mans face as fast as he could which was blindingly fast. sanae was already doing chest compresses as it was done. yet there was the errie cold  feeling as xuba felt tears stream down his face. He knew it but refused to believe it. the father mustve passed awhile ago as he lossnd
any clothing. perhaps he was  choking on something.

"no.... sanae..."

he whispered as he placed his hands over hers and began to compress as well in tune with her. perhaps there was something the two could do as a team to help the father. in sync with sanae xuba pressed with her. 

"... just keep with us suchiro kaguya... please... any sign just come sir to us..."

the man said through the steadily increasing tears that kept falling from his face. the man was not in peace as he had died. but in pain the flashback of a bloody head  and the arms of his mother warm but steadily growing colder.  the memory bare yet now he was looking at a man he called a hero dead. not beliving, putting all faith in each compress.
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:14 pm
She was frantically pushing down on his torso calling out to him while her eyes went teary and she tried to do it faster. When Xuba joined in she moved to breathe into his mouth bending his head back and shutting his nose, but not use. Although the lungs where filling whit air the body would still stay motionless and cold. Over and over she would try to get him to breathe again but the only thing that happened that she got dizzy because of trying so hard and when the feeling made her sit up she struggled with keeping up. Still she managed looking down. Should she have been more careful? Could she have prevented this from happening if she had just looked at the signs right? No he did not want her to know that was why he had put on this act. Being so generally happy although all of this happened, this had bugged her a lot but she thought he just didn't want people to worry over him every time of the day. "Xuba you can stop, he is dead...", she said quietly although not knowing if he had not already. Gently she would caress her father's face leaning her forehead against his: "We could have found a way for sure."
Her body was shaking when she pulled away from him once more and looked at Xuba: "I am going to make a call, please don't change anything more. I am calling his team's medic over to look at this matter. She ought to know him best", she said with a dull expression on her face as she slowly walked over to the phone resting on a small side table in the hallway. Taking up the handle she pushed a short dial and waited for some brief moments passing bye. "Good evening Harani-san, I need you over. Yes it is about father and urgent. I am sorry if you had other plans but I fret they have to be cancelled. He is dead...", a longer pause between them signalized that the other one seemed to need some time taking that in as well after this Sanae only just said, "Sure and thank you for your quick help", then she put down the handle, her face still frozen from shock and her gut clenching together like with cramps. The feeling to want to cry but the inability to, was kind of nerve wrecking but there was nothing to be done about that right now.

WC: 317
TWC: 4775
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:48 am
xuba at her request slowed to a stop staring dumbfounded at the corpse of the man. his mind had gone numb and was roaring with defiance at the forces of death and defiance.yet no comprehensive words would be formed. only the shaking emotion of grief and the depths in which it lay. the grief of the girl whom lost her hero, her father. the grief of loosing someone you have known for a little bit, but felt the corridors of time had a different intention.

"i...i know sanae... i'm sorry"

However, fate did not  play such a kind tune. it was the reminder that even in strength the man knew he was dead. and deep down xuba knew this was the truth. The tears  intensified at this revelation as xuba steadied himself but did not have the strength to rise. till sanae headed down the stairs where he left the man in the room. miracles in the world did not exist. But xuba knew the one thing he could only do. If the girl's father had a will to rise him. She needed the thing he never had as a child. company.

my hands blood soaked mother.... with your blood.... but this wonderful girl....she will not make my  mistakes.... i will take the chains of hell that i wear in my soul. i will always reach for the light. but the light i will defend from the darkness. here i place my body, my needs, my disires behind me. to protect her's

xuba thought as he went down the stairs as sanae finished the call to the medic. the mere fact that this occurred left xuba with few words as if he spoke it wouldve already been thought of.

"he... was a true warrior... may he..."

xuba nearly doubled down at the thought as he felt the wash of guilt. the metal emblem he made for the father and daughter was not seen by the very man he hoped would smile at least once. 

i shouldn'tve gotten it. if i was nearby i would've.... i.....

xubas eyes went to realization as he took a breath. guilt, despair, pain, he had to take it all in and now was not the time toblame himself. the man hid it intentionally, the greatest gift he could  have given his daughter. taking her back through her child hood one last time. a memory the man recalled in the flesh, and words one last time.

"..may his soul rest in peace, suchiro kaguya.... the father..."

xuba stated as he put a soft hand on sanae's shoulder as he said this. he could not bring her father back...but at least he could be the person that does not leave her alone through the ordeal. 

that will not happen. 
Sanae
Citizen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:40 am
As she had ended the call Tatsuma would come down and she would look at him. She felt calm on the inside although she could feel a storm silently brewing beneath her. But right now everything was at ease inside her, clam and silent while she looked at Tatsuma. She could see his lips moving and his words came to her as a faint echo of the words he spoke. She nodded slowly and then said, slowly and with concentration that almost seemed as if she feared they could not be heard: "He is not to be touched further. Harani will be her shortly and examine his body to really put aside thoughts of a third party meddling with him and only after that there with be further procedures ongoing", she took a deep breath.
Something seemed to be clutching around her neck just making it so hard to breathe with every time she tried for more air. But since she now felt the need to display strength she would not talk about it. Could she have predicted this outcome? Maybe, he had acted strange throughout the day, but she had thought this all only came from his revelation that he was indeed breakable just as she had it as he came home.

A miscalculation that had led her to lose someone dear to her and now that there was no way she could ever talk to him again there were so many things she thought of asking, she thought of saying, a million ways to thank him for all the smaller and bigger things he did day in and out. But coming back to reality, nothing of that was possible anymore only if his spirit was still around. She had never believed in ghosts or something like that. But right now she wanted those tales to be true.
"I am going to wait at the gate to let her in", she then heard herself say feeling kind of far away from her own body, listening to her voice as if it was not really with herself but somehow out of her body. Gently she patted the hand on her shoulder, before stepping away from it to then turn and walk out of the door to walk to the front gate, opening it and then stand there waiting.

WC: 288
TWC: 5063
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:24 pm
She displayed strength he never knew existed. To hold herself to such a level it was like gazing at a mountain. Yet xubas heart felt the pain. Fresh. And deeper still the pain of loosing his mother washed over him like the waves of the ocean. Deep down he wanted to tell her the truth of him.... yet now was not the time.

One day i will reveal my mistake that i will ammend to all of my life. The very mistake that the lifetimes later i will still suffer from....

Xuba thought as he bowed his head and felt her reassuring hand.

"I will not even go on the floor without your saying sanae. I promise."

It was another honest truth. Like slowly peeling away the layers of decit and lies he said over the years. To the dead fathers children, to a widowed husband. The blood soaked hands of a killer never to find solace nor warmth. But to subjigate oneself for what they call self served justice. He stayed his emotions and loyally stood by the steps. She was alone.

I cannot let her be here alone.... perhaps... its because i wish to make ammends for my past.... and i cannot be alone.... perhaps...

The thought vanished as he gazed up at the stairs. It was like looking up at the rainy sky that seventh day. Where the leaks in the home and the stormy night xuba took his bare hands and through cold and hours. Dug his mother a grave. Dragging the lifeless corpse to the hole and covering the dirt so she could hide away.

You are still there arnt you mother? You would watch your son decend for his deeds. Perhaps.... i should've died... for i have no clean hands. I repented.... i confessed  in the darkness. Drew blood in tribute....  but this girl mother.... let me help her heal... let me stay her in the right place.... let me make sure  even to my end... that she is safe... she is my princess. So like that my purpose is for myself and her.

Xuba thought as he walked towards the door and stood at the steps leading to the estate. His eyes still teary yet determination burrned aas there was once a lost gleam. Now a roaring furnace.

Wc: 385
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum