Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei RyoinsatsuWait, What Do You Mean There's A Test?Tue May 14, 2024 5:23 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Homecoming (p,nk, Xuba) - Page 2 Empty Re: Homecoming (p,nk, Xuba)

Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:03 pm
After reading the book to her she returned it to its place on the shelf and she looked at her father who was sitting in this armchair now looking a little bit out of this world. Just as if his mind had left his body behind and trailed around somewhere else but as he saw her looking at him he looked back and smiled. "Don't look at me that worried child, that does not suit you at all, you are grown up almost", he said shaking his head a little and then looking at her again. She nodded at him and then turned to Tatsuma. "Well how can't we like your food?"
Sanae thought about the next question and nodded agreeing: "I would love to have some tea and what you a brewing sounds amazing to me", she smiled and looked at her father who nodded agreeing. "I would love to have some tea as well if you could take it here", he stated and looked outside, "You have cared for everything quite well child I am happy about your progress as well. I heard your fighting exam went a little rocky but you passed and met out Hogokage in the result of it? I am quite pleased that you have grown so fast", she was smiling at the sound of his words and swayed back and forth on her feet.

WC: 231
TWC: 1514
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:02 am
Xuba nodded and smiled.

"It sooths the person and is good for a treat. Especially settling an upset stomach. Or the perfect finishing touch to a meal."

Xuba stated sweetly as he was relieved as  sanae enjoyed the meal especially. 

"You did amazing sanae. Im glad you susceeded in your exam. Well done."

He stated as he with a bow headed back to the kitchen and proceeded amid the thought began to apply work to the hissing water in the pot. Reaching for some sugar cubes the sweet smell vanished amid the low bubbling of water and a hand in a brown sugar and fresh tea leaves he had dried amid picking them on a trip in the foresty tachiban reserve. Crushing the leaves in his palm. Xuba took to the raw mixture of honey in the water and a little more sugar as he while the hissing pot was hard at work he took to work with a spoon and mashed some rasberries, lemons, and other sweet bits into a fine paste. Miximg a little black tea leaves and then drying the mixture in the oven. Puring a little of the residuile juice into the boiling pot of water while turning it to low. So the pot could simmer a bit. 

A couple moments and a hot sheet later xuba  dipped a dry paste into the pot and let it stay for a couple moments  as the abstract seeped into the sweet honey and brown sugar water. Stirring carefully with care. The hint of sugar and brown sugar would be met with the taste of rasberry, with a lemony kick. Sure to make the taste buds sing for a person. 

This will be fun. Not only the food but tea of this nature should kick the man right into gear. The natural healthy outlook of this should help. I hope.

Xuba thought as he  set some sugar on the side. although doubtful of the need of it. One never knew. The pot being padded by xuba would be warmed up sending a warm soothing scent through the rooms that passed by.

Yes let us make this as delicious as possible. For you two.

Xuba stated as he too had a third cup for himself as well. Needing to try it for himself.he entered the room and set down 3 cups and the hot tea  fresh from the stove.

"Mind the sweet smell. It will be good for you. Warm you up."

Xuba stated as he poured both sanae and her father a full cup while himself a full cup as well. Blowing off some steam from the hot liquid xuba smiled at sanae and her fathet.

"Enjoy it! So sanae what was the hardest part to you on the combative part of your exam? Having seen that you work so hard i would belive that you truely were tested. You are so tough and skilled."

Xuba spoke as he waited for the other two before he took a sip of the delicious suppliment he made. As it was hot it was a warming sensation that went down his throat. Truely justifying.

Wc:522
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:01 pm
Sanae and her father waited patiently for Xuba to return with the tea and as he had she would put a straw into her father's cup and take hers herself to sit down on the ground before his chair. There she crossed her legs and thought about. What had been hardest for her, there had been so many hard things she had encountered in this exam but what was the worst. After a moment of thinking she nodded: "My low arsenal on stuff. My opponent made it rain all over and then covered a huge area in Mist and I had nothing to resolve that unfortunately. He could make it so that the mist was not see through anymore and then through the rain pick up my position. So I was running around blind and kind of without orientation and he was like always knowing where I was. This dragged the whole thing a little and by the time my bone armour ran out and he almost hit me with a chakra orb. Though I could divert it still, this was a tiny bit too close to a heavy injury. Ninjutsu are quite powerful opposed to what I can do. I kind of envy them, but I can't help me not being so good at it. Well it is not really in my blood either to be good at it but in his."
She sighed a little it was still a big deal for her even if it should not bother her so much. Even if she ever learned them she would not be good enough at it to really make out of it what he did so well there was really no reason to try. "I definitely need to become more resourceful and smarter about my stuff or else I will become a laughing stock at some time." She took a sip of her cup and her father nodded slightly: "In my bedroom you can find notes about more Kaguya techniques, I would be happy if you learned some more." She returned the nod: "I would gladly."

WC: 348
TWC: 1862
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:12 am
xuba quietly listen as sanae explained the exam part. As of the first it seemed as if the problem was of a person finding joy in hiding away in the enjoyment of a large scale of jutsu that seemed to cover a wide range. As it was xuba had not much experience in the various bits a person would use as a way to inhibit, and seemingly host a wide range of control. to him it sounded more a headache then of use.

person could've been straight forward, but perhaps this guy was some kind of long range guy that happens to know a few close range techniques to assure he can land the hit respectively. perhaps a guy whom- ah so he was that guy that hides away waiting for a seemingly decisive strike. thats no fun to handle.

xuba thought as sanae confirmed the thought that went though his head. 

"A refined ball of chakra? that can hurt. Ninjutsu definite has a lot of versatility. Still you have the heart of a person of hand to hand. Although at an disadvantage from the range. but hopefully i can show you a ranged taijutsu i know of in time of course sanae. It might actually help you in the case that you run into such a opponent.  The important thing is you did it. A success in the daunting of challenges."

xuba stated with a triumphant smile as pride and joy beamed in his eyes. She took on a challenge that alone few would handle the way she did.  thus he continued.

"Although opponents like that are challenging. I can only imagine your frustration in the situation. As you had to probably do everything in your power to try to find him in the mist. The rain for sensory another problem. The important thing you did everything you could sanae. Showed your absolute hardest effort, and for that you made it past the combative part. Holding onto the disadvantage and still riding it out, and never giving up by putting your full heart behind it. your resolve under pressure is amazing. A trait that few ever truly come to appreciate. This act will alone show that no matter what you face. You will put an even greater effort forward for your future goals."

xuba stated as he took another drink of the tea and thought to himself. His own assault on kumogure for money. it however was a harrowing failure and had him return to his home country in response as he feared for his life and sanity. The look of a distant look as xuba reflected over the time for a brief moment elapsed and he smiled up to the father.

"sir. if i may ask. How is the tea and did i overdo it?"

xuba asked with a bow to the father. He studied the man carefuly as he would look up to him. Yes he was defeated both outside and internally. Yet now was within the presense of his daughter. It gave him strength. It only re confirmed his thoughts earlier.  The man held an parents unyielding love for his daughter. Yet… The fact remaining that the injuries were worrying to xuba. Perhaps it was only his imagination. But fear still flooded him. Was there any residual effects. His mind went back to the long enduring  months he spent reconditioning himself  and flushing out the toxins from the kumogure creatures that tried to ambush him. Never had he felt that every ability and technique in his arsenal had to be utilized. Still xuba remained wary for the health of the man. 

wc:605
Sanae
Citizen

Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:36 pm
Suichiro would turn towards Xuba and nod: "Ninjutsu especially formed from clear chakra hold a destructive power. You should always be aware of those. It takes more than health to survive such an attack. They usually are made to kill so expect fatality facing them my child. I know that your aspiration is to become the shield for those you love and you don't desire so much power, but defence is not the only thing you should focus on. For my sake please learn to fight. Be fast and ever vigilant so in a moment of greatest need you are ready for anything", he took a deep breath and tasted a bit of the tea in front of him through the straw. Sanae still sat in front of him and nodded slightly: "I understand father, I will give it my best shot I promise that you will have every reason to be proud of me", she smiled slightly and he smiled back at her, "Already am."
She smiled as her father would also turn to Xuba to tell him that he liked the tea he had prepared. After that he leaned back in the chair and looked at his arms. Sanae who had finished her tea looked at them also kind of having the burning desire to ask what happened to him, but should she?
So after a while of awkwardly staring at him she got herself the courage to ask what had happened. After all he had kept quite over that until now. Her father gently stroke over her head with his feet and she chuckled about this. Then he started to talk:

"After I had taken you to the arena I went with my team, you know them both I recon Takeshi and Harani. We had the news of some kind of weird monster terrorising the farms close by, so we went to check on it and we indeed found a monster made of wood and steal. It was clearly handled by someone in long distance or something. I have never seen something that huge. While Harani looked around for the operator of that thing Takeshi and I were fighting it. Very tricky because one could never know what it would spit at us next. Also it became help fast having smaller puppets surrounding it. Slicing and hacking at us with fierce strength. Then Harani came back with the news that the operator of this was inside so I was forcing the mouth open it was like a flower with four petals. I was standing on one, pressing my head to the other and spreading the others with my arms while my friends went in and this way I staid. It got rid of me and I opened it again this was a kind of play because I was not sure how fast they needed to escape. After a moment he seemed to see that I was holding open the exit and attacked me first fruitless but then he whipped out two chakra saws like the thing you described. Compromised chakra and that unfortunately that broke through me ripped my flesh and bones apart as I could see them running towards me. As my arms fell down they had almost reached me and the sides I held open and cut into my sides. So as my friends tackled me to get me out with them it ripped open my sides and shortly after the whole think blew up. I crawled over them and shielded them from the explosion and everything was turning black. I only woke up in the hospital, drugged and patched to see you sitting there", he stated calmly.

WC: 613
TWC: 2475
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:49 pm
Xuba quietly listend to suichiro speak and his explanation of ninjutsu did offer insight as he pointed out duribility was at times out of the question. Although some part of xuba doubted that. As somewhere some person can possibly endure the many things. The world was vast. Xuba however never betrayed this.

"Makes sense. Still such a versitile training. Very formal."

Xuba replied as he listend to the rest of the older kaguyas speaking. Although keepimg an eye on the man as well xuba took a moment to think on what he said as suichiro after speaking stared at his arms. The damage was beyond what xuba have ever. Well almost ever seen. He himself felt guilty ending and all but killing a girl he trained amid the travels and his frantic use of feeble medical jutsu was the bear minimal. She ran off broken on a puppett that was a means of mobility. Although her wereabouts to xuba were unknown.

Our arts are dangerous. Although i have no idea what  could do that. Although.... perhaps it had to do with duribility. His pride in clan and a proud bloodline. Was for his own world perhaps shattered?.

Xuba thought as then the man spoke. Xuba sat in silence grey eyes fixed on the elder kaguya as he explained about the puppet and the act of duty and protection. The puppet was defintley beyond anything he ever heard of as this thing mustve taken ages to build. However he was amazed at the fact the man held open the exit for his teamates which xuba noted.

Duty to others, overself a teamate and leaders quality.

Xuba noted as the chakra saws were the only effective assault on the man. The thought of being gashed like that was alone terrible to imagine. Yet the man held out and did his duty. It was not as much as he feared as the puppet too blew up. Suichiro yet again sacrificing body for his teamates.

He must be durible... but if your pride gets crushed amid battle along with most usage of your limbs... i can now see i was not far off. A samurai with a broken blade is like a broken sword. But if broken enough one cannot be fixed. He did what was nessary for his team.... yet why couldnt the medical facilities could not fully heal him.... all the continuious care and watching. The usage and miricle of chakra and tecnology as one. Could there be a fine silver linnning behind this? A poision unidentified? Or could some damage not be repaired?

Xuba thought as he thought for a moment and bowed to the man.

"As i see it. You did the bravest thing i ever heard of. Hence i see that and honor the fact you never hesitsted. You rose up and stood for your team. Was the body that sheilded and provided. Courage that you show in the face of danger to the innocent and your home. A trait that i see sanae has embodied. Sir suichiro of the kaguya. Your bravery will be remembered beyond your time by me. The greatest bravery you showed. Is taking the steps home and speaking your heart and mind. I admire that."

He smiled up at the kaguya as it was a show of admiration of the mans amazing bravery.

Wc:559
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:45 am
Suichiro was looking at Xuba and shook his head a little in humour. "You always go so over the top. I just did what my position as team leader and Shiobi of Hoshi was expected from me. I did nothing really deserving of high praise. More like scolding because I did kind of fail to be efficient in my mission and got myself and my team in this predicament. I have failed from my point of view", he said and shook his head as he would look at his daughter and the ever helpful friend she had brought into their home. A small smile would graze his face as he looked outside into the garden and seemed to be in thought about something as Sanae would call him back.
"I still want to be just like that when I grow up. I would do anything to protect my fellow Shinobi in the course of a fight, say would you watch me do a dance for you and help me perfect it a bit?", she looked at him and as he would think about it she would fear he'd say no, because he would hurt seeing her do the things he could no longer do himself. But after a moment he would nod and raise from his chair.
"Sure why not sweety", he nodded at her. "Maybe Xuba will join us and give his opinion towards your abilities ", he stretched and waited for her to slide open the door to the walk into the garden and there sit down on the veranda that was going around the house. He would cross his legs and lean against the wall. Sanae would slip out of her slippers and jump into the garden. There she would breath in deeply and loosen up her fingers because she was unsure about what she was about to do if made her shake a little.
Slowly she would put her hand to her neck and grab a hold of the bone that had been coming out of her neck and what followed was literally her spine that was slowly coming out of her neck and turn itself into a long whip out of sharp spiked spinal columns that slid silently out of her back while being replaced. Then she would turn to lash out that whip at a trainings post that was set up in the garden and was already quite damaged. As this would happen the whip would tangle around it and grab a hold onto it.
While doing so she would have grown a spiralled lance on her left arm that would also seem like a huge shield and as the whip had caught the defenceless victim in its grasp she would dash forward and hit the lance into the pole crating a huge hole inside it where another opponent's heart would have been. Her father looked at her efforts and smiled a little. "Rough around the edges, but you are on a good way there, this is one of the deadliest combinations our clan has ever known", he said smiling and nodded again, "But you need to refine it a little more still." Sanae would look at him and smile full of pried.

WC: 539
TWC: 3014
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:53 pm
Xuba thought at the mans words for a moment.

Yet its honorable to throw ones life for sake of the team. Even if unsuscessful what truely mattered was you saved each life. Some would not follow such a stragent, even more older shinobi with more experience and grit will quake as they will find a way. Just like the more ruthless criminals in the world. Their skill in the arts of deception and lying make me look a fool.... yet i stand here at the crossroads....

Xuba thought as he spoke up to the man before him.

"Yes you are correct sir. In the end it is you whom takes the loss and gain from the mission. I only express my admiration to your actions. For i learned questioning your actions amid the heat of the moment at a later time. Would be counter productive. Now we step forward. Each step. It is what i did when i handled the mess of fighting thoes monster ... that i had to move forward from it too..."

He would state as his gaze suddenly looked exhuasted for but a split second. It passed perhaps the ghost of it.  As he drained his tea quietly as father and daughter spoke. The tea refreshing doused the dark memory from his mind as he listend and smiled. Slightly as he noted the elder kaguya had awnsered and agreed to watch and monitor his daughter. It was a grand start. One that made xuba feel a bout of joy soar through him.

"I would love to observe the dance as well. It will be fun. I would even be willing to serve as partener if you deem it sanae?"

Xuba offered as he let it slip into a momentary thought. Watching the art at hand which was a harrowing experience of watching one  weild their own spine as a weapon. Was something that was not an easy pill to swallow mentally. It was wonderful to see such an effective art. But on a personal level he appluaded the work of the unique bloodline.

Isnt the princess amazing. Amid the battle the unique talents blessed by father and blood are but a reminder that even in a clan. The sight of growth never falls short. How impressive of an combative ability.

Xuba thought as he noted the bone of a large drill in formation around sanae's arm. It was quiet amazing in sight. Yet he knew his boundaries. However he now wondered if there truely were limits for such abilities.

"Looking good sanae"
Sanae
Citizen

Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:38 am
"This is actually not a dance I would like to dance with you, because if I fail at it I could hurt you and me and if I succeed at it only you, maybe even deliver a killing strike and that would sadden me greatly", she said looking at him before going to the presentation.

After that she would look at the trainings pole and look at the damage she had caused it. Slowly loosening the whip from it and then taking a step back. It was kind of devastating to see something like this. Even without any other combination this was amazingly strong and now she was looking into her father's eyes. She could see it differently than usual. He would remark that it still had its edges, but pride was glowing from his eyes. Had he stopped hiding it so chronically? Slowly she would turn towards Xuba and him and blink once again and then smile: "Thank you father, I will keep working at it and when I perfected it, I will show it to you again." He would slowly nod and then turn to Xuba looking at him: "Would you mind drawing be a bath? I want to get this hospital stench off of me it makes me feel like I am dying."
Sanae would chuckle at this notion and look at her bone spear. It was kind of heavy and she was quite surprised that he small bones could ever make up something that seemed so gigantic. But then something crossed her mind. "Say father! Why aren't they regrowing your arms? I mean usually Shinobi don't stay long in hospital unless they are down with a fever or mentally ill. Because medics can kind of fix everything in a whip of their hand", she was gesturing a medical Ninjutsu with her Hands. He shook his head slowly: "You know the medicine you and I are frequently taking to not suffer calcium shortage? It is special because we produce with Chakra infused calcium it is part of our body and unique to us. Well the medicine I was taking at your age and long into adulthood has a negative side effect. I cannot be healed like others, because if someone was to infuse his Chakra into my system it makes my bones rot I might be able to heal myself but I have not enough chakra to do something as huge as this, unfortunately that leaves me at this, so don't worry about that", he would get up on his feet and look at her and smile, "Gladly the supplement you are taking works just as it should or do you feel bad after healing?", he tilted his head to look at her while she shook her head slowly. No she did not feel bad at all, getting healed actually felt nice like a warm glow or something like that. Amazing what medicine could ruin in a person.

WC: 491
TWC: 3505
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:42 am
Xuba nodded respectively at sanae's request although he was curious. Observation at a distance taught him that alone his way of combat was a lesson many did learn. Still he spoke up as she looked up expectedly from her next segment.

"It truely is a powerful art. With the grace of a swan. You truely look like a princess of the battlefield sanae. Well done"

Xuba stated as he leaned over towards suichiro as he stated his request for a drawn bath. The point on the stench of dying did make him smile slightly. As he adressed him with a bow.

"Well good sir. Let us ease that stench and enable you to take a step backwards in time. To go from tje stench of death. To the stench of a freshly clean and new man. How about it"

Xuba stated as he grinned towards the elder kaguya. A cup of tea later xuba quietly listend to the explanatikn of what happend which made him look worriedly at the elder kaguya. His grey eyes flashed to sanae with concern. 

Bones rot? I can hardly imagine such a structural destruction on such a piviotal level. The skeleton is meant to... no one did medical jutsu on him right?

"Sir. I hope No one did the medical jutsu on you in the hospital. That is a terrifying effect from such a pill. Ill be setting the bath now. When ready come up. I will set it to a nice warm setting for you."

Xuba stated. The concern was a hint in his eyes yet his voice was fine. Hence xuba was off.

After dropping off the dishes he headed up to the bath area as he heated the bath and gradually cooled it to an perfect temperature as he knelt down and hrasped some soaps, and was at a loss of a way to offer some way to ease the man's pain. There had to be some combination that could be used. He tried a thought on a sweet smelling bath that would relax the body and muscles. The cuts and wounds would do wonders in it. 

Nature must have a way some how. Lets try this...

Xuba thought as he put a rasberry soap, and heated up the water once more while placing a towel down at the door so suchiro and sanae would not slip or r fall.doing his best as there was a pure disire to hel the man.

"Bath is ready you two!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum