Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Check in [P,NK, Xuba] - Page 6 Empty Re: Check in [P,NK, Xuba]

Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:34 pm
Her head turned red at the comparison of an angel and a golden heart. This happened when you would be seen through another one's eyes. They would see you differently than you. Other sides that you could not display towards yourself and therefore she could not really see how this was her. Wasn't it the normal thing to do? Help when you injured someone and make him feel better? She was quite unsure of it and a little bit wary, but still he seemed to do better and that was worth any effort she put into it. Now again he would tell of something in the past. Of a girl whom he saved although it seemed they had ended up being enemies or at least opponents. She could see herself as very lucky since he was not her enemy just her teacher a dancing teacher or so to speak.

Over time she would grow into a strong shinobi and would reach her goals and full fill her dreams just as she planned and he was right. Even her father and Kyosuke had started young and small like her and grew in this amazingly strong shinobi for her to admire and try to be like. The feel of his hand brushing through her hair made her smile with joy and she closed her eyes for as long as the feeling lasted. As she opened them again he could see the vivid shine of which he spoke as she looked at him with some amount of admiration. As he said he could go on she nodded and also she would hold on to his hand once more. It felt safer this way. Although what did she want to be safe from? Indeed there was one thing she had dreaded about previous sessions out here alone. The loneliness that came with doing everything on her own, she felt and feared it very often. Sometimes at night she would just check upon her father, if he was still there in his room, she would be anxious if his missions took longer than the estimated time. Afraid that one day she would weak up and he was gone. "Sure I want to dance a little more alongside you please", she stated gripping tighter.

WC: 378
TWC: 9431
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:26 pm
Perhaps it was the squeeze but the older xuba saw many things. Admiration of him. Perhaps it was his being that eased her. But even he knew that squeeze. It brought him back to the rainy day after he killed his mother. Holding and calling out with a voice that spoke no more mother. But calling to the esscence. The small prayer he chanted in a hour. Over a hour. To bring warmmth back into her after hitting too hard with a hot frying pan too many times, for too long. 

Every hour i prayed silently, i prayed for all my life force to go back to into her. As crule as she was. She did not need to lay still. I then squeezed her to me as in to merge my spirit to the deceased shell that was a corpse... i remember. Each passing second. My eyes red and fresh with crust. I then gave up and hugged a tree. Before i punched it. I hugged till i felt the feeling go numb.... i was numb but this girl... she.

Xuba thought as he ran his hand through her hair and  saw the satisfaction. She did not care for the blood path he was behind, but she wanted to be by him. 

"I have done much wrong in my life sanae that i may never cleanse in my soul. But i can see the very lonliness in you i posessed. So i will not allow that to happen of course. We can dance as much as you wish. Even when you wish."

Xuba stated as he took a hand in hand and blood still fresh he tore off a peice of grey and black cloth and wrapped his wound while smiling. 

" i suffered alot so im not as concerned. Time heals as well as healing techniques. Just much faster of course. Which fast is good." Xuba stated as he twirled sanae a bit then at full arm extention he let her hand go. 

"To hold my hand again i shall fight with my right hand. Make me submit and you have it deadly princess"
Sanae
Citizen

Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:04 pm
She looked at him as he was running his hand through her hair and it seemed as if his thoughts were drifting away. Her eyes were focused upon him as she was fondly smiling. This was feeling nice and the pulse of each touch was running through her body. So gentle that she almost did not really gasp what happened. Her heart was making a skip again as he pretty much stated what she was thinking as of now. But as he started wrapping his wound with just cloth she gently shook her hand. "No not with your cloth", she shook her head and took out of the small bag she carried around at took out a bandage nestling at the cloth and changing it to the bandage that was suited better for this. As she was done she gently placed a kiss on top of the bandage as if it was a charm to make it better faster. "Please try to move your arm so that I can see if it is to restraining", she sad an after saying that time heals as well and pulling her into a twirl she smiled satisfied. "Looks like it is working just fine", she smiled at him and then listened closely to him.

Another game as it seemed was coming in for her to try to catch his hand and hold onto it and make him submit to her? Wait make him submit to her? That felt kind of weird but also something she wanted to achieve. If she could be close to him again and this only by the task of grabbing her hand and somehow it felt nice to be called princess even though she did not really know why. Because it was kind of not what she was and a little corny as well but out of his mouth it sounded almost desirable to her. So she started to try catching a hold of his hand, just as simple as to grab it. But maybe the direct attempt would not work so she would then resort to something different.

Dancing around him she would try to gently pinch and poke his sides, back and neck. Making him distracted from what she was after. Maybe even gently pulling his hair, not really to hurt him but every so often when she had poked a side or pinched his butt, maybe gently pinched his belly she would try to take his hand.

WC: 411
TWC: 9842
- 1m Roll Bandage
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:21 pm
Xuba moved away his unharmed hand as he wagged his finger. Hence he then closed his eyes and left his senses to do the work as the girl had other plans  with pokes and pinchs. Smart with her actions to distract a man from the real goal. Yet xuba hopped back 3 meters as he strained his ears to concentrate on her breathing and footsteps. 

"The wind is silent like a day with no wind."

Xuba stated as he took a step after focusing chakra into his feet and he proceeded to walk without making a single sound on the ground.   To get close as he knew she needed to read his movements and so by eliminating the sound it made it a true challenge.

"Lets dance."

Xuba stated as he held his hand out towards sanae as she would look proberly bewildered at the sight of him smiling. He cupped the air as if to cup her face and perhaps it was an attempt to provoke her into going into a quick rush. Besides xuba felt he needed to get into motion to truely challenge her.

Show me your determination to reach the goal in front of you sanae. What shall you do to reach me and hold my hand?

Xuba thought as he eagerly awaited her resolve.
Sanae
Citizen

Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:36 pm
She knew the technique he was using to quiet down his steps and smiled as he used it. So in an effort to do it him a like she was as well activating it herself. She formed the seals that were needed to perform it and soon she felt wind silencing her step. Then she watched his taunt that looked at him like he was cupping her face with his hands she smiled softly and thought about her opportunities. Then after she had cushioned her feet she curtseyed in a well behaved manner and smiled at him: "So we shall dance my lord." She smiled her eyes fixed onto his hand as he extended it to her and she looked at it kind of hypnotized.

The wish inside her to be touched again by this hand and gently caressed again as she almost felt the touch again and she smiled fondly thinking of it. But the goal had yet to be met since his hand was so far gone. She then started running towards him because she needed to close the gap between them so that she could feel it again that sweet sensation of a warm touch again that she liked when his fingers parted her hair and sent shivers down her spine but she had yet to catch his hand.

What was what she had, she could still try to use a jutsu maybe or she had smoke bombs, maybe one of that would help. She pulled it out and threw it at him leaving him in a gust of black smoke covered the place where he was and she dove into it with the aim to find his hand stretching her own out to maybe get a small grip on him, but she might just have missed him, because while she moved he could also and that was the tricky thing about it.

WC: 316
TWC: 10158

-1 Smokebomb

-5 AP Quiet footsteps

81/191

Last edited by Sanae on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:55 pm
The girl defintley had the guts as she weaved the all too familiar hand sign and chuckled. Perhaps she defintley had the goal in mind but there was an intensity to her gaze on his hand.

Uh oh....

Xuba thought taken aback at her determination. The few women he met in the world told him one thing. If there was facination there would be the equal thought of making sure what was thought of was going to be met at any rate. Diffrence being  where there were footsteps now there were none as the girl ran. The lack of sound was unerving to him as he now had to rely off of his other four senses.

Shoot!

Xuba thought as sanae made for a dash towards him and he smiled. As she drew the tiny ball known as a smoke bomb. These were precious objects that cost  quiet a bit. Hence he still needed to grab more himself.

Xuba at best decided to step back as he would too move but then he was covered in a coloum of smoke as sanae footsteps seemingly vanished  he could not accurately  judge her distance. Then a sweet fragrance caught him as like a bolt she ran into him amid him trying to consider his options.

Oh boy...

The duo crashed to the ground as xuba did not have the means to fully grip himself and hence he  instinctively held her close and protectively. 

"Ow.."

Xuba hissed as he used his hurt arm to cushion her head and hence used his body to cushion her fall. It was as if he would assure he would protect her no matter what. Through the smoke he held her close. Heart beating fast as he made sure she was safe.

"Sanae? You ok?"

Xuba would ask with concern as his unarmed hand remained on the ground. As he slapped it mid fall to absorb fall impact. The martial instinct in handling falls.
Sanae
Citizen

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:39 pm
Her plan had taken fruit, but kind of weird fruit as she collided with her teacher and they crushed to the ground and her head was resting on his bad shoulder. A moment she rested on top of him and nuzzled close to him as she heard his voice talking to her. Xuba asked if she was okay when she realized she was lying on his arm. "Oh yes I am fine", she stated softly raising her head a little and rubbed softly her cheek against his. Softly mumbling to his ear: "I am sorry that I hurt you", because she felt bad about it but still she tried to grab his hand nuzzling into it and kissed his palm in an attempt to kind of make up for the fall. But it was not okay the smoke was wavering around them and she coughed a little. Time to blast it away she thought to herself doing the seals and with the great breakthrough she cleared of the smoke around them. Maybe literally blown out of proportion but it cleared the air around them quite nicely and she looked down on him beneath her. "I have you now Sensei", she said smiling down at him but then her look darkened.

"Did I hurt you much? Please say that you are okay?", she was shaking a little bowing down to him now she was running her hands along his face and through his hair. Her eyes with an affectionate glow looking down on him as she was gently caressing him while nuzzling against him once more but this time using his other shoulder as a pillow to rest on. "Thank you for catching me and keeping me safe", she whispered into his ear and once again maybe an observer who would pass by would raise his brow at because it was an odd thing to witness as the young girl would snuggle down on the man she had accidentally knocked down.

WC: 330
TWC: 10488

-20 AP Great breakthrough

61/191 AP
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:58 pm
Now her use of jutsu made him question as it was nice and all to clear the air. Only problem was now his grey hair slicked straight to the side like some sleezy guy looking to rob and shank.

Xuba relaxed though as she kissed his palm his mind went else where as it was long since he felt warmth hit his finger tips that was not a hot blade, a sweaty arm, or a bleeding head. It was innocent. Till she started  begging for forgivenesd literally. 

"Well do what you just did silly sanae. If i was dying well you would know of course. Relax. I m
Wanted to make sure you were safe. As even now i wouldnt save a soul before. But now my mind changed about the villages. But i know there is one thing that is not in other places. The unique person that is you sanae."

Sure his arm hurt but xuba was used to that. The feeling he felt was like he felt when he lost the boy. Protective. From the men that bullied him. Protective of thoes who fight for a chance of light in their darkness and lonliness. Even as a person beyond most normal rules. He knew here... at least this moment. He could find peace. His homeland he left years ago. Deep down in the shadows of his being. Beyond the cobb webs of doubt and forced generosity xuba could feel the child in himself that never grew up. The child that lived deep in his heart that on the darkest nights and the coldest weather. It emerged from the depths of him. Now it emerged yearning no more. 

"Thank you.. for freeing the child that was trapped in the bubbel within himself."

Xubas voice was small and hesitant but grew slightly as if there was a great weight lifted from him. Xuba took in the sweet scent of the feild moist air and the scent of the girl. His age was apparent. But his heart was true.

"Sometimes we run sanae. But as a child we grow based on what we experience and wish to become. A princess like you will meet a prince that will grow into a queen. Hence i will be right by you so you can meet your prince. Ok?"

Xuba stated. He couldnt keep his promise to protect the boy from death. This he had to gather.... but perhaps he could be the guide for her through time. It was silly to him, but he hoped she would not discard him.

"What do you say princess?"
Sanae
Citizen

Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:29 pm
She had rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes resting on his shoulder as she was breathing into his sent and listening to what he said. Gently his words dripped to her ears while she put them together in her mind as she understood that he was talking about her changing his mind about the village and that now because she was here he wanted to stay here with her and she shivered while thinking about it, but not because she was scared, but she was exited. Happy because he would stay, happy he would spent more time with her. Her body rested calmly on top of his still as she heard him whisper about her freeing a child that he had trapped inside of him to hide him. She was not quite sure about what it meant and what she had done to warrant such a reaction but in the next moment it was like a warm fire inside that she helped him as well as he helped her and she was proud about it.

She listened to him talk about her meeting her prince that would grow into a queen. Maybe he misspoke and meant she would grow into a queen, but she could still follow it. But he said he would be there by her side and stay just until then and she nodded: "I would wish that, that you stay so we both would feel better or even closer", she said with a light whisper just as if it was a secret to be told only to him. Wind was swirling around them still from the jutsu she just set off? Maybe or maybe not maybe it was the wind itself who wanted to gently caress those children or old children of the earth that were kind of uniting their hearts for a brief moment.

"Are you a prince as well?"

WC: 318
TWC: 10806
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:38 pm
A prince?!

Xuba closed his eyes and thought for a moment. What was he? Perhaps he was in a sense. One that travled far and wide. And fled home as he was but a child. Yet his eyes caught his hands the countless washes of blood that stained them. Still here he was honest. But then something occured to him as he was prepping his awnser. Still he turned his head and rested his nose on her forehead.

"Yes. You can call me a prince."

Although the words were a whisper his grey eyes were cleared of the stormyness that perhaps was a cloud of doubt. The fact he never knew to dream fully as  a child. So he dreamed and spoke up in a whisper.

"A princess is able to choose whoever they wish for of course."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum