Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

The best kind of exams - Page 2 Empty Re: The best kind of exams

Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:28 pm
He passed! ‘Excellent. I’m one step closer to my goal. Now to focus on getting stronger.’ Kotetsu thinks to himself. The proctor provides him with some additional information, areas of the village he now has access to, the fact that he can go on missions, and what’s expected of him as a Genin. As he talked, the proctor pulled out a headband that he then tossed at Kotetsu. ‘At least he tossed it at a speed I could register.’ He thinks with a chuckle as he deftly tosses it and then wears it around his forehead in the traditional manner, for now. The proctor explains the importance of the headband as Kotetsu is putting it on. “That would make sense.” He says out loud, half to himself. “It would be bad to get hit by friendly fire in the middle of a mission or a conflict.”

The proctor told him that he was free to go, but before Kotetsu left, he was offered a very enticing opportunity. ‘It would seem I have impressed him with the skills I showed today.’ He thinks to himself as the shinobi in front of him offered to spar with him. Clearly the proctor would be way out of Kotetsu’s league in the event that he ever were to fight him in a serious engagement, but he definitely will end up fighting other shinobi that will be stronger than him. So he will need to learn how to fight those that have an advantage over him. Kotetsu chuckles as the proctor essentially describes the sparring as basically turning Kotetsu into a punching bag, but it makes sense. “It seems like you would really enjoy that prospect. I won’t lie, I am definitely interested in fighting a much stronger opponent such as yourself, sensei, to see how much work I would need to do to get to that same level. However I would correct you on one point. Even if you did end up killing me, I will never my decision to become a shinobi. This is what I was born to do…and no one can take that away from me. Perfect, sundown would work well for me. There was one thing I wanted to take care of first. My parents hinted at a way that I can improve the strength of my chakra, and I wanted to find out if that was something I could accomplish before our sparring session. Plus that would also help me in terms of learning to fight when its dark out.” The proctor would give him directions to the training ground he was to be met at and then he walks out. “Thank you sensei, I will see you at sundown.” Kotetsu says to the shinobi as he walks out the door.

‘This should be interesting indeed.’ Kotetsu thinks as he gathers up his things and makes his way out of the examination room. “I should have asked for his name…” Kotetsu chuckles to himself. “Oh well, I’ll ask him at sundown.” He grins and allows himself a moment of boyish excitement before returning to his usual calm, yet sunny demeanor. ‘It happened, I can only move up from here.’ He drops off the borrowed scrolls at the library, heads over to the ninja shop to pick up some gear that he would definitely need later, and makes his way home to find out about what his parents were hinting at, and to show off his new headband. 

[Exit]

WC 582
TWC: 3203 

Claiming:
WC: 2403 (-800 for Exam requirement)

Stats: 12 + 15(Completing Genin Exam), total 27. (plan on using at lease 12 towards Chakra so I can start learning Yuki Physiology)
Jutsu: Basic Medical Ninjutsu, Level 1 (trained)(http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24335-v6-medical-ninjutsu), Puppet Art: Ventriloquism (trained) (http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23875-puppet-art-ventriloquism), Substitution technique (free), Tree/surface walking (free)

KKG: Yuki Physiology(1400/2000) (http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36611-yuki-physiology)
Equipment: Hoshigakure headband
Rankup: Academy student to Genin
Specialty: Ninjutsu (free from rankup)
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

The best kind of exams - Page 2 Empty Re: The best kind of exams

Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:30 pm
Discussed in the CB

Please post here for your genin rank, and look at this list for your free genin jutsu, approved on attaining genin.

Approved on Valen gaining level 2 #edge
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum