Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xeno
Xeno
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Different Kind of Kiri Nin (Ketsueki, NK) Empty A Different Kind of Kiri Nin (Ketsueki, NK)

Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:46 pm
The Village of Kirigakure had become a lot quieter, after the Mizukage had left with the majority of the Kiri forces to go to war against Konohagakure. Honestly, to the young Xeno Hyuuga, this was the best timing in his opinion. He had been through a lot recently and he could use a break from all the bloodlust typically found in his home village. Xeno sighed as he walked towards the academy. The Hyuuga had enough on his mind without the stifling, uncomfortable feeling of the perpetual rain and mist that surrounds the village. They just served as a reminder of everything wrong with Kirigakure. Moping isn't going to get me anywhere. If I want to honor, Kaiyo's memory and protect others like her then I need to get stronger. First, I have to graduate from the academy. It didn’t take him long to reach the academy, where he went over to the training area and started weaving three handsigns in rapid succession over and over again. Ram, then Snake, then Tiger.

WC: 172 towards learning the Clone Technique
Sukoshi Yaban
Sukoshi Yaban
Citizen

A Different Kind of Kiri Nin (Ketsueki, NK) Empty Re: A Different Kind of Kiri Nin (Ketsueki, NK)

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:20 am
Ketsueki had found himself stricken with inspiration that day, having been awoken by a now less lazy Mitsukatta. He knew now why he felt the little pup was lazy. It wasn't some sort of ninja dog. Ketsueki felt more foolish than ever. He'd expected anything that was to be raised in Kiri to be raised to kill. Much like he was and is. He didn't have time to dwell on this fact as Mitsukatta soon drove him from the house. Ketsueki began to wonder if the dog had picked up on his desires and decided to remain at home for his own safety.

His little spat with Mors was likely enough to frighten the dog. At any rate Ketsueki left, his jacket sleeves empty once more as he began to practice his hand signs. Although for the jutsu he was using it was only one sign. Bird. In an instant water began to congeal in front of him from the pouring rain and four midair puddles formed, keeping in pace with his steps, just a foot away from him. the puddles then took the shape of water shuriken, each one sharp and deadly. At least to his level of ninja. He then let them fly forward ten feet before letting them retract back toward him as if someone had thrown them as hard as they could fly, one by one.

One flew to the left of him, its destination being the boy's shoulder. Ketsueki shifted his weight to his right side and swayed out of the shuriken's way, subsequently dodging it. When the other flew to where Ketsueki's stomach would be he shifted his weight to his left side, jumping to the left. The third water star came toward his face, right between his lips and his nose. It was an odd choice. But he wanted to prepare for the unknown and unknowable. He then took a long stride forward, dropping his center and ducking under the shuriken. He then noticed that the final shuriken came toward his chest, he couldn't move side to side without falling, stepping forward was out, and leaning back would make it worse. 

Ketsueki's mind wasn't thinking as fast as his body reacted however. He hadn't found a solution to his problem before his legs jetted him into the air, just above the shuriken. He landed and battled to not slip and fall to the ground, reaching the outside of the Academy soon after. He saw another person weaving sign and began to wonder, as he entered the training area. Just what they were practicing. He'd slowly encroach upon the boy, once he got in range he realize what jutsu it was. 'He's an academy student.' He thought to himself. "Hello." He said, looking Xeno over.
Xeno
Xeno
Citizen

A Different Kind of Kiri Nin (Ketsueki, NK) Empty Re: A Different Kind of Kiri Nin (Ketsueki, NK)

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:06 pm
Xeno’s concentration on his training was interrupted, when a kid that appeared to be few years younger than him walked into the training area, as he dodged what appered to be a shuriken made up entirely of water. He then approached and greeted Xeno. The hyuuga took the opportunity to analyze the other Kiri inhabitant. Based on physical appearance, Xeno also appeared to be the healthier of the two (Ketsueki is said to look sickly on the character sheet), but looks can be deceiving. After taking a second to analyze the intruder, Xeno decided that the stranger wasn’t hostile. “What do you want? You’re interrupting my training.”
WC:107
WC towards Clone Technique: 107+172=279/500

Last edited by Xeno on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sukoshi Yaban
Sukoshi Yaban
Citizen

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:01 pm
Ketsueki looked up at Xeno. He didn't enjoy the silence leading up to the elder boy's words. It was as if he was questioning Ketsueki's value immediately. However, one thing that caught the little pale boy's eyes was well. Xeno's eyes, they were pale. Was he an angry blind person? That would be sad if he was, a ninja without sight has to train everything else to the max. Much like a ninja who can't use ninjutsu or genjutsu.

Ketsueki was barely moved by the gruffness of Xeno's voice. "Well, I find it's always better to do these things in pairs." He said, turning so that his head was to the side, weaving sign under his jacket. Ram, Snake, Tiger. A plume of smoke arose in front of him, displaying a perfect clone of the boy. right down to the hair. He smirked at his well. Reflection and looked to Xeno. "Training alone can get a lot done but ten to one you'll be bored and still have no practical experience." He said, righting his posture and weaving another sign, Monkey. Before exhaling water into his cheeks, firing a fish spit right between the eyes of the clone. Causing it to disappear.
Xeno
Xeno
Citizen

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:32 pm
A training partner would certainly increase my productivity, but could this stranger really be that much stronger than me? Xeno watched as the kid in front of him effortlessly formed a clone of himself and then destroyed it with a small stream of spit. Is he trying to mock me? “So what you’re saying is that you wish to train with me?” Xeno put his hand on his chin and looked Ketsueki up and down one more time. “I wouldn’t mind having you as a training partner. Given the ease in which you used the clone jutsu just now you must not be an academy student anymore, but you don’t physically look like you are that much stronger than me, and if you were you’d likely be off invading Konoha, so you must have somewhat recently graduated.” Xeno’s eyes narrowed at Ketsueki, watching for any sort of information that could be given in his response.

WC: 155
WC towards Clone Technique: 107+172+155=434/500
Total WC: 434
Sukoshi Yaban
Sukoshi Yaban
Citizen

Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:05 pm
'He catches on way too slowly. A little high strung, too.' He turned to Xeno. Crossing his arms under his jacket, as Xeno brought up Ketsueki's lack of wartime effort. He closed his eyes, and all he could see was Mors' face almost touching his own. What he heard was a deep, proud, and sinister laugh. It rang in his ears like a gong before he opened his eyes, his nerve obviously touched. "What do you have in mind?" He queried. Not visibly shaken. Just a little bit colder than before as his hands dropped back down to his sides. "I know plenty."
Xeno
Xeno
Citizen

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:07 pm
So he’s making me choose the method of training, despite it being his idea to train together in the first place? That means that he wants to help me more than he wants to get stronger himself. If that’s true, then he’s too kind for this village. Xeno blinked and as he did a mental image of his sister’s body beaten and bloody with her torn open eye socket flashed before him for a split second. Just like she was. He can’t go through life as a shinobi, if he is this trusting. In an instant, the veins around Xeno’s eyes bulged outwards and Xeno pushed his palm at Ketsueki’s chest with a speed of 19. (9 from my stats plus 10 because of Byakugan being active)

WC: 127
Clone Technique: 107+172+155+127=561/500
Total WC: 561
Sukoshi Yaban
Sukoshi Yaban
Citizen

Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:15 pm
Ketsueki had been enraged by his own mind, back to the state he was in while fighting Mors. This was not a development in favor of Xeno. His eyes and Ketsueki's locked, seeing the veins put him back on defense. He saw the palm coming toward his chest in a half second, he expected it to be a punch but because his hands were already down and he wasn't planning to get hit in the sternum to open this physical dialogue.

Ketsueki took a few long strides backward at a speed of 15 and dodged the 'blow'. He wound up a meter away from Xeno. Deciding to instead of verbally dispensing wisdom to show him his error or save it for later. Obviously this wasn't some blind child, if he had to guess those weal-like veins around his eyes were connected to his impressive speed, Ketsueki had barely gotten away. He then wove the monkey sign once more at max speed and exhaled water into his cheeks and spat it out at Xeno's eyes having predicted that he'd be likely to either press the chase or stay where he was.
Xeno
Xeno
Citizen

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:24 pm
Xeno wasn’t surprised that Ketsueki dodged his attack. The kid was obviously not an academy student like Xeno was. Xeno watched carefully as Ketsueki wove a single hand sign, monkey. He then watched as a mass of chakra flowed through Ketsueki’s chakra network towards his mouth as he’s cheeks filled with water. This must be that spit jutsu, he used previously. Xeno watched as the liquid exited the younger boy’s mouth and ducked under the attack, before standing back up with both of his hands in front of his body ready to block any incoming attacks with his palms facing out at Ketsueki. I shouldn’t be overly aggressive. He will eventually make a mistake that I can take advantage of.

WC: 120
Clone Technique: 107+172+155+127=561/500
Total WC: 681
Sukoshi Yaban
Sukoshi Yaban
Citizen

Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:00 pm
Ketsueki had to be smart here. There was an obvious difference in speed between the two boys. If slightly. He had to capitalize on Xeno's inexperience. The boy for some reason had his palms facing outward at almost all times. The sickly boy had no real idea of what to do to deal with his speed besides the shuriken jutsu. He was against the idea of using it on an academy student but given how serious the alabaster eyed boy was taking this, Ketsueki couldn't help but oblige. He wove sign again at max speed. This time it was the bird sign, causing water shuriken to form 1 foot away from Ketsueki, five in total (Three on his left side, two on his right.)

He stepped back two feet at a speed of ten and hoped that would lure Xeno forward. Even if it didn't Ketsueki would force one of the shuriken to fly toward Xeno at a speed of twenty. Specifically aiming at the back of his right leg at his calf area where he wouldn't be able to keep Ketsueki, or the other shuriken in his sight if he intended to focus on it.

([url=http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27815-v6-water-release-water-shuriken]Tech used.[/url])
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum