Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
28 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen
Stat Page : Daemon
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 5000

Riku's training topic Empty Riku's training topic

Sat May 13, 2017 5:34 am
Riku Shinkou walks into the Grand Kirigakure Academy, with a slight smile on his face. He recalls the first time he set foot within this Academy as one of the Academy students. He walks quickly, and with confidence in his steps, towards the library portion of the Academy.
He begins strolling among the jutsu scrolls, searching high and low among the jutsus looking for some more jutsu to add to his repertoire.
"Hmmm, Chakra Cleanse?" Riku says, pausing at one of the scrolls. He quickly pulls it out, and examines the contents. "Hmm, a simplistic jutsu, in and of itself. A way to cleanse oneself of any accumulated filth. Impractical for anything but making oneself clean, but might be useful in the field, to keep oneself healthy."
He takes the scroll with him, towards an area where he could train the jutsu. He begins concentrating his chakra into his body, holding the tiger hand seal, and begins releasing the chakra outside of his body, attempting to dispel any dirt upon his skin.
Riku frowns, sighing as he realized he probably wouldn't see any such cleaning of his body when he had taken a shower earlier. He takes his jacket off, throwing it off to the side, and cuts his palm open slightly. He lets the blood pool up a little and starts slathering it on his arms. He lets the blood dry, before continuing his jutsu training.
He weaves the hand seal for tiger, and releases the chakra to allow the jutsu to work. At first, nothing seems to happen, but then a few spots of the blood float off of him. He glances at his arms and sees a few patches of blood missing.
He groans, and continues to practicing the jutsu. He concentrates on having his whole body covered in his chakra, and begins to start sending the rest of the blood on his body.
He starts practicing the jutsu uses various different substances that he could quickly get his hands on. He worked up a sweat, in order to see how it worked against sweat. He grins as it manages to take away all the sweat, but as he sniffs himself, he notes that the sweat smell in his clothing wasn't affected by this jutsu. He opens the scroll again, and notices that the jutsu only works on skin, not on clothing or armor.
He grins at how specific the jutsu is, and goes back to working on it, this time taking off his shirt, and smearing a mixture of dirt from outside, blood, and some spit to test out how well it works against combinations.
He gathers the chakra up, uses the hand sign of tiger, and then releases the chakra, allowing the jutsu to cover his entire body, and rolls off the entire combination of blood, dirt and spit on his body. He grins, and returns the scroll to the spot where he found it. He starts heading to the exit, planning on returning later on.

[claiming Chakra Cleanse, using the 10% wc discount, so at 450, with 51 left over, leaving this open for other training posts]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Riku's training topic Empty Re: Riku's training topic

Sat May 13, 2017 6:07 am
Approved, don't forget that you can claim stats alongside jutsu
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen

Sat May 13, 2017 2:24 pm
Well, in that case i will claim the 2 stats from the 400 wc.
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen

Sat May 13, 2017 9:11 pm
Riku returns to the library after a breathe stroll around the building a few times to strecth his muscles and recover from his last jutsu training session. He walks back to where he left his jacket, and shrugs it back on. 
"Whoops, don't want to lose this one, it does happen to be my favorite jacket after all." he thinks to himself, as he goes back among the jutsu scrolls. He glances among the scrolls, and finds another one he is interested in learning. 
"Temporary Paralysis Technique. Let's see what you're all about." Riku mutters to himself, as he pulls the scroll off the shelf, and starts glancing over it.
"Oh, another jutsu that just requires the Tiger seal. Cool. having two jutsus that are fundamentaly different from each other, but have the same hand seal might be useful in tricking opponents. If they see one, like chakra cleanse, and i happen to get dirty again and do the same seal again, they might believe that i am doing the same jutsu again, and if they are in a close enough area i can trap them all the same."
He grins, as he takes the scroll, and makes his way off to one of the librarians. He checks out the scroll, and strolls out among the academy. He pauses in a densly populated area where he can practice this jutsu on unsupecting pedistrians. He smiles to himself, as he takees the hand seal of tiger. He extends his chakra out, allowing the jutsu to take shape and effect, and waits. He groans as he realizes nothing happened, he can clearly see that everyone who had been close to him where not affected and were moving away. He groans as he realized that he actually just casted chakra cleanse, though having been already clean nothing actually took affect.
He shakes his head and begins again, this time concentrating on releasing the chakra outwards around his body, not just upon his skin. He focuses his attention onto a single person, and gathers chakra up into his being, holding the sign for tiger. The person, unaware that they were being target, momentarily seemed to pause, but quickly, almost like he just stumbled, continues to move on, like nothing ever happened.
Riku pauses, and scratches the top of his head, and thinks, "Maybe he was stronger than the power of the jutsu. Maybe he was just at the edge of the jutsu. Or maybe, I just need to continue training with this jutsu. It's not like i'll succeed the first or second time I attempt this jutsu."
He continues working with the jutsu, doing attempt after attempt, trying to restrain one person. A couple of times he almost manages to succeed, but then he droops the ball on the jutsu, and they continue walking as if they only caught themselves on an imaginary rock. At one point, he accidentally captures one person's leg, and they trip and fall down. The girl turns around to look for a rock and doesn't see anything. She scrowls at the air, and gets back up, continiuing on her way. Riku snorts to himself, as he continues to practice this jutsu.
He finally manages to succed on his seventh or ninth, or maybe it was the fifteenth time- Riku kind of lost count after the fifth attempt anyways- and compeletly stops in his steps, trapped, straining as if he was stuck with invisible steel chains. The man quickly glances around, trying to find the culprit that stopped him, but with Riku being behind him, and  deciding not to reveal the fact that he was the one who was practicing jutsu on him. He releases the guy, and pretends to be going about his buisness without  a care in the world.
The man quickly glances around, trying to find the ninja that just trapped him, but Kaos manages to walk past him without the man noticing him. As soon as he is out of eyeshot and earshot, he stops off to the side, laughing his head off. People begin to look at him weird, but he doesn't mind the looks of concern on their faces. He stands, and stops smiling, quickly becoming serious once more. he decides to begin practing the jutsu on the move, he practices acrobatic maneuvers while holding the seal tiger, releasing the jutsu to catch people unaware. Quite a few people quickly started to shout at him, so he made his escape from the area, starting to run and build up speed, as he ran around the academy area, taking out people left and right with the jutsu. The cries of astonishment ring out in his wake, and he grins. 
"This jutsu will definitely be helpful for later on in the blood games that I will be particapting in."  Riku mutters to himself as he stops, and starts strolling back towards the library to return the scroll back in.
He enters the library, walking up to one of the desks of librarian and presents the scroll to the one behind the desk.
"All right, I'll check that real quick, and you can go return it to its proper place." the librarian says, as he quickly scans the scroll, making sure that no damaged befell the scroll while it was under the care of Riku. After determining that the scroll was perfectly fine, he hands it back to Riku, and Riku puts it back into the place that he found it earlier. He grins as he puts it back in it's spot where he first found it. He starts whistling a tune as he starts making his way out of the building, going to take another break before training some more jutsu.

[wc for this post 954, with the 51 left over from previous post, claiming 5 stats, claiming Temporary paralysis tech, again leaving this topic open for more solo training]
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Sat May 13, 2017 9:19 pm
Claims approved!
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen

Mon May 15, 2017 8:46 pm
Riku's walk from home from the library was uneventful, but on his way back a thought came to him.
"Maybe it's time to begin my training with my bloodline. Maybe it's time to activate my doujutsu."
He pauses in his tracks, and says out loud, "'Now then, how do I go about that? I guess it's time to visit my old man and my mom, to see what else they can tell me about activating my birthright."
He begins walking, changing direction towards where his parents live. The walk takes a bit longer than it would take to get back to his place, He whistles a tune, bobbing and weaving his way through the crowd of people. A couple of minutes later he stops in front of his parent's place. He goes to the door, pauses before it, raising his hand to knock, and decides against it. He opens the door, and casually walks right in, closing the door behind him. He glances around, not seeing or hearing his folks. He makes his way to the kitchen and grabs an apple before making his way to the living room. Quick glance around shows no parents in the room. 
"Curious, and here I thought they were old boring people that just hung around here all day." Riku says to himself. He snorts at that as he sits, really, plops himself onto a chair to await for the arrival of his folks. He grabs a kunai and starts cutting slices off the apple and eating the slices. He begins whistling a tune his parents had taught him at an early age, one that let them know that he was around. 
They eventually stumble out of whatever room they were in, each coming from a different direction; while they still loved each other, they have learned how to keep their marriage together by spending as much time apart as possible. 
"Long time no see, son. What's it been about three years?" his dad says, attempting to be funny but not really reaching the required humor in Riku's eyes.
"Funny," he replies sarcastically. "More like three days."
An awkward silence descends upon the three, as his parents glance at each other.
"So, what are you here for, Riku," his mom says, looking for any hint of what he was here. 
"I'm here to learn about how to activate my  doujutsu. I wish to begin training to advance my bloodline. However, I have no real clue as how to train for said thing."
They begin glancing nervously at each other, neither one really wishes to breach the silence and answer his question. Riku uses the kunai to slice off another piece of the apple, and eats the piece while staring at his parents.
"Well, as you know neither of us actually activated our doujutsu because neither of us wanted the trouble of it. So all we can tell you is what others have told us." His father replies to his question, being almost noncommittal about it.
"It's almost like, you two have no desire to have me actually activate my birthright," Riku stated, with a rarely seen by his parents gleam of anger.
They both huffed and puffed, stating that was absolutely not true; that they were just concerned about the dangers of their bloodline and how they don't want the power of yuumei to consume him.
He scoffs at that and says, "Please tell me what you know, so that I can be as safe as possible when it comes to training myself for the power of the Meigan and the power of Yuumei. Else, I will approach it my own way, and I can be reckless when I wish it."
His tone left no room for questioning him, and his parents seemed quite taken aback by it.
"First, it's a good idea to meditate. It will help you draw upon the power of Yuumei. As we told you before, Yuumei is a sentient being, it can think and talk for itself. That in itself is dangerous because it can be unpredictable." his mother answered him, starting slow and carefully, not wanting to seem like she was dragging her feet, but trying to drag them as far as she could go.
His father picked up the next part, "Now, the history of where we began could be helpful, about how the Shinkou."
His parents took the next half hour explaining the history and local lore of the Shinkou line. He sat through it all, some of the stuff he's heard before, asking questions to clarify in the parts that he hadn't heard before. He continued to use his kunai to slice up pieces of the apple until he finished it and threw it into the trash can that wasn't too far away. It clatters in there, and Riku returns his attention to the conversation at hand. After they finished talking about the history, a brief pause came over the three of them, as his parents had nothing more to say, and Riku had to process everything he just heard, even though he already heard some of the pieces of information his parents gave him.
"Alright, I'll be off then." Riku says, standing up, and continues, "Thank you for  telling me this information. I'll be seeing you guys later."
He walks out and makes his way back to his place. Not a long walk, but he does it slowly, thinking about the information given to him. As he bobs and weaves through the crowd, he decides that when he gets home, he will attempt to try and get in contact with the Yuumei, to try and activate his doujutsu. He gets home, unlocks the door, steps inside. He casts off his jacket onto a chair in the living room, and walks into his bedroom. He casts off his shirt, then makes his way back to his living room.
He sets his chairs off to the side, and sits down in the center of his living room. He concentrates, relaxes, and starts to meditate, seeking out the voice of Yuumei in his head.
"Yuumei, come forth. I seek out the source of your power, to be able to use the power." Riku thinks to himself. The silence around him is riveting, and Riku starts to think maybe his parents are wrong when a voice rings out in his head, "Do you seek the power of Yuumei? Do you seek to be the better of the ninjas around you?"
"Yes, Yes I do." Riku replied, confidently and boldly. 
"Then let my power in you be unleashed." the voice responded, and with that response brought pain, pain in his head, pain so intense that it started to make him scream in anguish. And as fast as the pain appeared, it disappeared, and the voice came back, "My gift to you, the power of Meigan, the power to use yuumei. Use it well and use it to be the better of the ninjas around you."
Riku rushes to a mirror, and looks into it. His eyes once a teal color were now a crimson. He tried to deactivate the Meigan and realized that it wasn't even activated.
"Huh, interesting side affect noted. My eye color changes to crimson. Hmm, I do believe my parents forgot to mention that small detail, but eh, it actually looks kind of cooler now."
He concentrates, and activates the Meigan. At first, nothing seemed to happen, the color of his eye didn't change at all, but then he looks down and notices something that he had never seen before. His chakra, glowing a blue color, was also filled with something he couldn't identify, until he realized that it was actually Yuumei. 
"Huh, it really is of the dark." Riku states, seeing the yuumei as a black and dark blue mixture of color. It flows through him and around him like his normal chakra, and with his meigan activated, seems a little bit stronger than how much of his chakra was floating around. 
"Must be because the eyes give me a boost in the amount of yuumei I can use. Interesting. I guess I should explore this further." Riku mutters to himself, as he walks into his bedroom, and puts back on his shirt. He strides over to where he left his jacket and shrugs it on. He grins to himself, as he deactivates  meigan once again.
"This shall make things a bit interesting I would say. I wonder if the library has any scrolls about my clans jutsus? It would be nice to start learning some of them."
He goes to his kitchen, grabs an apple from off the counter, and starts to eat the apple, taking nice chunks out of it. 
"I wonder if I should stop and grab some food before I hit the library." Riku asks himself. He shrugs, and says, "I'll make a decision on the way there. Depends on how I feel."
He makes his way to the door and starts walking back to the library.

[wc 1501, claiming Meigan stage 1- Crimson Lotus, claiming 7 stats, 100 wc leftover, leaving topic open for other solo training]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue May 16, 2017 12:37 am
Approved
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen

Sun May 21, 2017 10:55 pm
Riku bobs and weaves his way through the city, making his way from his home towards the library. He decided to stop on his way to the library and grab some food. He steps inside a ramon noodle shop, orders a bowl of noodles. He quickly slurps down the bowl of noodles, pays them with compliments and ryo, He ducks out of the shop, and continues his bobbing and weaving through the crowd on the way towards the Academy. He had plans to try and work on as many jutsus as he could before the end of the day. 
A few minutes later, he finally stops in front of the Academy. He stops and takes in the site.
"Truly magnificent. An Academy any Kiri ninja should be proud of, since it shows the strength and prosperity of Kiri. He grins, and walks into the Academy, making his way towards the library. As soon as he walks in, he starts making his way through the scrolls to find any jutsu he wanted to train, the voice of Yuumei resounded through his skull.
"Meditate, and seek me out once again. There we can train you in the starting task of learning how to wield the shade release, the   power of yuumei. Come, leave behind the scrolls of jutsus that can be learned at a later time. Learn your birthright."
With that the voice fades, Riku staggers a little bit at the sudden disappearance of the voice, then catches himself. He nods and leaves the library, making his way to a nice secluded corner, near the entrance of the whole of the Grand Kirigakure Academy. He sits with his wall to a back, and starts to meditate.
"Yuumei, come forth and deliver upon your promise." Riku thinks, the words resounding through his mind, but the response is, "Dig deeper, and find me yourself, young one."
Riku slowly relaxes his breathing, breathing in and out. He lets the world around him fade, as he pushes deeper and deeper into the recesses of his mind. Soon, his very awareness for the world around him fades, with only the basic survival instincts still kicking in.
Soon, the recesses of his mind slowly change from being fully him to becoming a mixture of him and Yuumei. Riku's mind personifies himself, and a room around him. It's dark and pitch black, the very room seeming to suck any light that his mind manifests for himself to see away. 
"Yuumei, come forth, show yourself, and teach me what you promised." Riku states, the thought in his mind alone.
"I am here, I am all around you. Now then. Teach yourself how to wield shade release. Take the power for yourself, don't let someone else, even me, just hand the said power. Though, learn from what others can teach you, and teach yourself what others refuse to teach you. Let nothing stand in your quest for power."
Riku glares at the darkness, and says, "Fine, I shall teach myself how to use you. I shall use you to further my power."
With that, Riku stretches out a hand, and says, "Come forth Yuumei, aid me in my time of need."
His mind wonders why he did that, and soon he realizes that it seemed like the right thing to do, not to simply rip the power away, but to beseech its blessing upon what he wanted to accomplish.
The darkness around him swirls, and starts to flow into him. At first everything seems fine, but then the chakra within him, and the anti-chakra that is yuumei  start to collide, fighting for dominance. Panicked, Riku cuts off the flow of yuumei into him, casting aside the yuumei, and looks at the darkness, and states, "What was that? Why did it start to fight my chakra, try to eat away at the chakra within me?"
A resounding laughter comes from the darkness around him, and says, "That is the way of me, the way the power of yuumei works, it eats chakra. If one is not careful, one might actually eat their own chakra when using me."
His glare tries to cut away at Yuumei, but Yuumei does nothing but laugh at him. "I told you, take it for yourself. Beseech me all you want, I will bless you and allow you to use me, but that won't stop my nature from revealing itself every time you call upon me. Don't let the power consume you, instead force the power to bend towards your will."
With that Yuumei goes silent, the darkness continues to swirl around Riku. Riku reaches out a hand again, and this time, rips the yuumei into his body, and as it swirls and tries to consume his chakra, he forces it away. The power struggle between the two is brief, but Riku manages to keep the Yuumei at his beck and call.
"Good, now then, to manifest the Yuumei into being in your world, you simply cast it out of your body like you would with chakra. Try it now, and see if you can form it away from your body."
With that Riku focuses like he would with chakra, gathers the Yuumei together, and as he would send out chakra, unleashes the yuumei out from his body. It swirls, for a second under his power, before joining once again, the other yuumei swirling around him.
"Good, oh and a thing to know. Yuumei doesn't recover exactly like chakra would. You actually have to actively call upon the Yuumei to replenish your stock of Yuumei. It is faster for you to recover if you meditate and come here, and collect the Yuumei, but you can also replenish it slowly without meditating. Just a word of caution for the beginner you are. My help will be less and less the further along you get."
Riku sighs and says, "Alright, well, thank you Yuumei for letting me use your power. I'll be seeing you again real soon. Don't run off on me now."
With that Riku would walk away, returning to the recesses of his mind, and returning to his body, his senses coming back. With that he would stand up, and stretch out his body, not really telling how much time had passed since he had first began to meditate. 
"Hmm, only a few hours. I'll check out a scroll and take it back to my place, then I guess I have time to grab a bit to eat before I head back to my place." Riku would stand up, and stretch his body out. He rubs his shoulders, rubbing out as much as he could a few kinks. He then twists his body and pops his back before starting his walk into the library where he begins to peruse the multiple scrolls of jutsu, when his eyes fall upon a surprising site, an area of jutsu dedicated to the Shinkou clan, which made it seem to be more than a few members present here in Kiri, however, Riku had no clue who they were, or who put these jutsus even here. 
"It's entirely possible that when they built this place, they were just being thorough." Riku thinks to himself, as he draws out a technique called Dark Pulse. "Hmm, not to shabby a jutsu. One that can be used to stop an attack or even blast an opponent point blank. This sounds useful."
He would then go up to the library, check out the scroll, and start heading back to his place, stopping along the way to grab some food.
He stops inside a ramen shop and orders two bowls of ramen. He eats the fist bowl of ramen quickly, slurping the food down as quickly as possible. After burning his mouth a few times on the first bowl, he slowly eats his way through the second one, stirring it, and blowing on it to keep his mouth from burning to badly. After he finishes up, he pays them in ryo and compliments, his usual way before making his way back to his place. His bobbing and weaving through the streets uninterrupted as he manages to slip through the cracks in the crowd as if this was his natural territory.
He makes it back to his place, and unlocks his front door, he slips off his coat throws it onto to the hook next to the door and walk into the living room where he would bring out the scroll, and start reading through it.
"So mix my chakra with the Yuumei eh. Seems like this will be difficult since the yuumei seems to absorb the chakra in the first place." Riku mutters to himself. A laughter only in his head could be heard from the yuumei, but Riku quickly shrugs that off.
He begins to concentrate and mix the two together, then blast it out of him. On the first attempt, all that happened was the yuumei flowed out of him, as the chakra was neutralized by the yuumei.
"Dang it, I can deal with this later." Riku mutters, not wanting to have to go see Yuumei so soon again in his head, and makes his way to his bed, where he collapses and takes a nice little nap.

[twc for whole topic 4505, wc for post 1542, already claimed 14 stats, so claiming +8 stats also claiming Shade release, 1542-1000=542/2000 going into Dark Pulse, keeping this open for other training topics]
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Mon May 22, 2017 9:39 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum