Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

THIS IS A PRIVATE TRAINING TOPIC (PRVT TRAINING) Empty THIS IS A PRIVATE TRAINING TOPIC (PRVT TRAINING)

Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:36 pm
Talukra was fi nally goimng to get as m uch training as he could possibly get done . He was going to have a rweally long day trying to get as much training a s possible done because he was already really tired . He had to do all kinds of stuff in order to achieve the amount of power he always wanted. It would be a long and very perilous journey through the abyss so that he could train and master his bijuu Saiken . Sai ken was a total dick and he wasn't very nice. He was not very nice at all and was alw ays compl aining abouyt how he was stuck with such a weaking and such . Talukra wasn't very tall, but he was tall enough for his curr ent age . He wasn't even that old as he was much like a young a dult in a sense . Since he was going to be training he wasn't gojng to wear anythign that was fomal because he didn't think he had to look super nice . He had to train and thus he would most likely destroy his clothing in the process of doing such training . If one was to train a bijuu , then it would most likelty be a very desastrerous situ ation. Considering that being a bijuu involves a lot of hard  w ork and dedica tion becaus e you're a p ure entity of hate that 's super super powerful in all definitions of the word. How on Earth was Talu kra supposed to tame the beast within him without destroying himself . . . . . . . ? It was somet h ing practically impossible for even the most powerful of ninja , but Talukra was missing and had all the tim e in the world. He was a missing ninja in a rather weird place . He was training his bijuu  at the edges of the la nd of iron where it was peaceful and quiet , but m illions upon millions of metallic scraps were present and they cover ed the gro und. It took Talukra a lot of will  pow er to endure the pa in of fucki ng up his stepping process and stepping on somet hing sharp , but after a while he knew  where to go and no longer made that kind of mistake . So he  was at the edges of the land, but still currently in it as he had intended . He was going to train the beast and ensure that it could not be used against anybody that did not dese rve it because Talukra wa s not a fan  of killi ng  people .

Since Talukra was not a fan ofk illing people it found it better to take his trainign way from anybody that he could possibly harm be cause of this he ended up going to this specific land to train . His app arel consist ed of a ton of simple stuff and it was all really dark and black and such bec ause he was an emoti onal wreck at the time . Nah but it wa because he had no other clothes on him and th us wo re the simp le dark ap parel he utilzied when he initially left his village in the middle of the d ark . With this being the case he wore a dark shirt that clung to his body but still kept him cook and a fl ak jacket that covered his upper chest . He wore long pants that were not baggy but still had space to be useful and they had all tons of pockets and baggies for all of his ninja equipm ent . It was needed to hide all of his belongings and such but that didnt matter because it was mo st likely that afte r his tr aining he woul dnt have any more cloth es to use because of SAi ken's acidic nature and the over all nature of the training and how it was going to be very devi ous and hard and evil and the like . The only thi ng ensur ed at this time was the pure des truc tive po wer of the bijuu within his body and how it would most likely destroy every thing in its pat hs if giv en the chance .

Talukra didnt ' even want the bijuu and it isnt very nice . It taunts him for his weakness evey day and attempts to have Tal ukra cave int o its power in order to have it unleashed . The reason why Talukra left suna ga kure was because they implanted him with the bijuu and it was a horrible experience for him . So traumatizing that it causeed him to leave the only place he had everk nown. He would stand front and cente r in the m ass fiek ld in the land of iron and put hios hands on his hips whilst looking around . He scanned the area for any kind of intru der or intrussion because he didnt want to huirt anyone and he had to make sure that nob ody w as spying on him or trying to be mean to him or something . He knew that he would be a targ et for any bijuu hunter but his existence had been kept a se cret for many years since his implan tation . He wasn't even a jinchuuriki for very long and it wasn't like Sunagakure was going to t ell anybo dy that the cloned Saiken that were in possession of was impla nted into a failed exp irement that ran off into the night with no sudden detail of where they were going to go or when they would ever come back if they were to come back . The village didn't even know of Talukra being aj inchuuriki . In order to save their own skins they labeld him as a wande ring n inja so that nobody thought twice about this stupid missing ninja . He was jsut a waste of space that nobody cared about and tht nobody felt inclined to go hunt down due to his inferior power . They figured that the bijuu would give way to his mentality and crush him , but they were wrong . Here at the edge of existence sto od Talukra who would once and for all claim the bijuu for his own perrsonal gain and destroy its res istance . He would become a powerful jinchuuriki and claim Saiken in his name so that they couyld finally be frtiends and beat anyone that dared stand in their way .

Talukra could feel the cool breeze on his skin as it was able to pierce clearly through his fabric because he was wearing very nice clothing . The sky was full of beautiful stars because it was night time and thus it would be odd if someone was stalking him in the middle of the night . He knew not if he was going to actually live thro ugh this day but he knew that he had to try no matter what and god damn he was going to try . Since he knew nothing of the fabled island where jinchuuriki go to train he would take the only place he could find himself in and that was this place . He would stand and begin speaking to his bijuu with detailed conversation and lovable inquiraries on whether or not he would be nice . Of course Saiken was a total douche bag and wanted nothing to do with Talukra attempting to tame him and train his tails . This d eeply saddened Talukra and he had no idea what he was go ing to do or how he was going to do anything he wanted to do . How would he train a bijuu that did not want to be trained ? How could he possibly master his tailed form in time to match up with any power house present through out the world to day ? This was going to be a very hard thing to think of and Talukra had no idea how he was g oing to han dle the situation. He would begin to channel his chakra , however , b ecause he knew that if he could some how tap into the power of the bijuu it would be a lot eas ier to ma ster it and trai n it even if it was not willing . He would stand and begin talking to Saiken who was obviously not having any thing Talukra had to say. Saijken was usper reluctant to even listen to Talukra or try to train with him. It became clear that TALUKRA would have to begin meditating in the midst of all the iron and bull shit in order to find himself in a position where SAiken could listen to him.

Talu would begin emditating and this would take him into a near state of comatose. Anybody in the area would feel his chakra signature suddenly drop as if he never existed and those in clear vicinity such as a handful of feet away would be able to feel the sudden seeping of Saiken's chakra through out his entire body. This was something to be noted in the outside because it meant that he was having progress in wooing Saiken into lending his his energy and chakra. Talukra would be at the place where Saiken was sealed in his mentality. A large room that was dark and full of corrosive liquid and gas that did not harm Talukra. If anybody was to intrude into his place they would most likely end up dying immediately in mentality because of the acidic properties all around the area. It became clear that Saiken had spewed all this acid into the area to make it more like home but at the same time he was hoping that it would harm Talukra once he had the guts to come in.

"Are you trying to hurt me?" Talu would ask Saiken and Saiken would obviously confirm that he laid all the acid in hopes that it would destroy Talukra mentally and release the beast, but due to being the Jinchuuriki of SAiken he was practically immune to the kind of acid he was being thrown into. Talukra would begin speaking to Saiken.

"Look I'm your jinchuuriki whether you like it or not. I have come a long way and have fought many battles because of you. I know that you didn't ask to be cloned nor did you want to be cloned whatsoever. You probably despise me and all of humanity for creating you, but that is not the point. We are together now and we are one. We have to fight off all of those whom oppose us. Do you not see this? I ran away from my village and now it is just you and me and the entire world will one day know of our great feats. Do you not want to be known and feared by all, Saiken? Do you not want to be known for your power and not your beast-like nature? You can help me and I can help you! We can both become great in the Ninja World, but all you have to do is give me your strength and allow me to tame the beast within you for the both of us. It would benefit our cause greatly." Talukra would say as he attempted to get Saiken to listen to him and what he had to say. SAiken would scoff and laugh at many parts because he found it intriguing that Talukra even considered him as such a kind of friend who would help him achieve his dreams. It was rather pathetic how hard Talukra was trying too.

"You're dumb if you think I'm going to give you my power. You have no power behind me! You hold me caged in these bars and you ninja use me for your own personal benefit. You have done the impossible and created a monster out of another monster and this is sacrilige. The sage of six paths would have never approved of such actions when he divided the original bijuu from the original ten tails. You are out of line for creating me and out of line for saying we should even remotely be connected. You are trash. You are the trash beneath trash. You are the dead ground beneath us and I will destroy you and be released from this prison and as soon as I do I will reunite with my fellow bijuu and we will take back the world that rightfully belongs to us and soon create a new form of bijuu that no mortal shinobi can match. You want my power, but you have yet to even prove you are worthy of it! What can you, a lowly Genin, do with me? You can't defeat me. If I was free you wouldn't be able to touch me! I would destroy you! How dare you speak to me as if we're equals when you're NOTHING!" Saiken would reply and shout out in pure agony. His words holding so much power that the room they were in rushed with hurricane like winds that caused the acidic water to splash everywhere and all around the room. His chakra was condensing itself and being released in a huge abundant amount that was absurd even with the seal in place to keep him caged.

Talukra had no idea what the hell he was going to do he was going to get compeltely destroyed at this rate. If he didn't act soon he would get beat up by Saiken and then that would be the end of his ninja career. If he could nto even handle his own bijuu then ho wco uld he beat any other person he ran into? He had to be come one with his bijuu and be comke friends with it and train it so that they could be strong together. Saiken was not listening to Talukra what so ever and was not paying attention to what he had to say. He was acting childish and wanted only greed and power and to be free so that he could devour the flesh of little boys. He was a cloned bijuu and thus was bred for power and was very annoyed with being taken advantage of. What could Talukra say that could make this situation better? Talukra would find himself in his own mind facing the beast he was implanted with and forced to be with. If the beast was to ever be departed from Saiken, then it would most likely kill him because his life force was not strong enough to go through such a process. Sigh . . . . . How was Talukra supposed to handle this situation? He'd stand tall and look directly at Saiken as a result of all the bull crap he had to go through. He was caged and could not harm Talukra, but his energy was huge, and it radiated from his bars and reflected in the acidic ocean that Talukra was standing in. He did not get damaged by this acidic crap because he was the jinchuuriki and thus the element became natural to him and could not harm him as long as he was to have Saiken hanging around.

Saiken did not even know it , but he was already pretty much linked to Talukra since the beginning. They each knew stuff about each other because they were in each others heads. Subconsciously driving them over the edge up to this very moment. Talukra had no idea how to respond to what Saiken just said. Saiken had a huge speech and it was pretty much true and Talukra was really weak and would be unable to even touch Saiken in his true glory. How was such a low shinobi going to earn the trust of a monster that wanted nothing to do with him? He could give him presents and such, this that would not work. How could he possibly make this work? He'd attempt to take a couple steps towards the bars and find himself where the seal was placed. It was really high up because saiken is a big bijuu and thus Talukra would hav to th use the acidic water underneath him to rise up and be at the level with the seal. Saiken would look at Talukra and question what he was doing.

"What are you trying to do?" Saiken would ask.

"If you and I can't get along, then what's the point of me trying to supress you? I am a weak ninja and you seem to know this and call me out on it whenever you are given the chance. I can hear you in the back of my mind slowly giving me false hopes while you simaltaneously mock me and tell me I'm worthless. I can't seem to get to you and there is little more I can do for us to even try to look at this on the same page. You say you want to be free and I am offering you freedom through me. The people at the other villages will only look at you as a tool of destruction and will ensure that you are stuffed in anotehr persons body as soon as i die so that your power can be harnessed for destruction. What are you trying to do here? You are nothing but a tool of destruction to them and through me as long as I am alive we can put a end to that abuse and when I die you can be set out to do your own bidding. You and I can gain strength together and crush thsoe that oppose us. If you can give me your power and help me, then I can help you be free in the future and have your own set of strengths like you gave me so that nobody can try putting you back into a stupid person so that you can be used as a weapon. That is the issue is it not? You don't like being inside of other people and having a jinchuuriki and you want to be free to cause havoc. Well I am telling you that if you help me out and or at least give me a chance then you can possibly have a shot at being free when I die. Seeing as how with your power I'll be able to destroy all the people dat try to mess with us anyway ... So what do you say, Saiken? I'm going to tear a part of the seal and release some of your energy, but with the remaining seal on your influence won't be able to grab a strong hold of me. Seeing as how there are multiple placed all around here I'll only be destroying one . . . . Do you want to take this chance to mess with me? I think you will like it. You can drive me mad and escape or I can suppress you and we can move along together towards your own form of freedom. What do you say?" Talukra would say in a calm cool and hush tone. Not trying to go too fast or too slow so that all of his words could be properly expressed and acknowledged by Saiken the powerful acidic six tails.

3220/12,000

One tails out of 6 acquired for V1. 800 left for the second one.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

THIS IS A PRIVATE TRAINING TOPIC (PRVT TRAINING) Empty Re: THIS IS A PRIVATE TRAINING TOPIC (PRVT TRAINING)

Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:43 pm
(just a heads up, mn cant actually use p nk or IO tags unless within their hideout or within a village the kage has allowed them to consider a sanctuary ^^)
Anonymous

THIS IS A PRIVATE TRAINING TOPIC (PRVT TRAINING) Empty Re: THIS IS A PRIVATE TRAINING TOPIC (PRVT TRAINING)

Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:46 am
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22119-v6-thread-and-rp-rules

Thread Rules wrote:Private Tag:
Used to label a topic private to only you, and those you invite. Private topics can only be made in your village, you may not make one on the country borders due to missing ninja roaming the lands, nor can you make private topics in another village unless you're given permission to stay in the village. If you do commit crimes in the village then the security within the village has every right to enter a private thread. Missing ninja are allowed to make only private training threads due to them always being hunted.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:53 am
Approved<3
Anonymous

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:19 pm
The beast was not necessarily having much of what Talukra had to say. He was rather disobedient and acknowledged that simply disregarding one of the multiple seals used to seal his chakra within the body of Talukra he knew that it would not necessarily be the most intensive and best thing to do. He would still be caged in his confines and only a fraction of his influence would be able to be utilized to its maximum potency. He still looked towards Talukra and maintained a form of eye contact or whatever. Saiken held an odd personality when it came to the other tailed beasts. If this was any other tailed beast it would have taken the chance and then taken over Talukra immediately, but Saiken was much more kind in general in comparison to other tailed beasts. The only issue was that of his existence. He was not the original Saiken and thus his personality had morphed in spite of its creation. The original Saiken was rather kind and willing to help, but the Nine Tails would massacre a fucker where he stood if it meant he could take over his jinchuuriki.

"Ore will not fall into your hands so easily, Talukra." Saiken would reply in his usual high-tone voice. "Ore have been handed down to you by beast like shinobi whom only care about destruction. Ore will ensure my lively hood, but in order to do this Ore will follow through with what you want of me. Ore guesses there is not much more to do in this situation as you are right in many ways. The shinobi of the world will stop are nothing to capture ore and use my power. Ore could be a weapon, but within ore he does not wish to serve for such self-righteous conflicts. Ore is like his original in this way, but do not take advantage of my kindness. I still loathe you and all that you do. You are but a stepping stone to my freedom and vengeance to those who created ore. Ore will use you and in return allow you to use a part of ore, but only a part. As you are nothing without ore and thus I will ensure you remember that each and every time you tap into my power." Saiken would finish off. He was making sure that Talukra knew his place in this situation. He was important to Saiken only so that he could gain his freedom and one day destroy those who chose to imprison him, but that was not the case at this point. The case for Talukra was the fact that he had some how managed to make it this far with Saiken. He had no idea that the beast could be so stubborn and annoying to please or try to communicate with. He was pleased to know that Saiken was regained some common sense and allowed Talukra access to his strength.

With the multiple seals placed around Saiken to hold his power in equal portions Talukra would choose to rip off the one before him. The one he promised Saiken he would rip off in order to allow his bijuu chakra to flow through Talukra when necessary. With this being done there would be a sense of whiplash and internal bitterness ripping Talukra part. In his meditation you would see his chakra burst and flourish in a bubbly pattern. His skin slowly becoming encompassed by this red flaring chakra that continued to consume his body. In his mind he felt only agonizing pain as Saiken and his chakra began to gain influence over Talukra and his mentality. He did not see this coming. He did not acknowledge that so much power would some how make its way into his inner being. This was a horrible experience for him and its strength only consumed him. It was so powerful and he knew not of how to deal with so much intense power that conformed all around him. How could he possibly deal with such uncertainty that could possibly lead to his downfall?

It appeared as if Saiken was rather bored with the situation and barely paying attention what so ever to the confrontation. He only looked within the inner Taukra and watched him go mad with the burst of power he was feeling. "Ore is far too powerful for you, Talukra. Ore should take you over right now, but ore will remain diligent to the task. Ore will watch you and see if you hold the willpower to suppress the chakra given to you. If you can prove such to ore, then perhaps ore will be much more willing to help you in the future, but until then, Ore still thinks of you as a coward." Saiken would say in his usual high pitched voice as his slimy goo dripped all over the acidic floor of his cage. Saiken would shout and yelp while he attempted so stand up to the power that was being given to him, but it was very hard to him. How could be possibly stand up to the supreme power of this ultimate bijuu? He was a simple and lowly Jinchuuriki.

Meanwhile in the real world . . .

3320 + 871 = 4,191 / 12,000

Second V1 Tail Acquired.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:40 pm
Approved unless I missed something
Anonymous

Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:26 pm
In the real world there was much to be noted by Talukra’s sudden change in apeparance and all of that fun stuff. It appeared as if the chakra that boiled within him was now coming to the surface. This was not goign to be a fun thign at all because it meant that he would now have to physically be put to the test on whether or not he could handle the power of Saiken. Saiken was pretty much amused by what was going on and what was portrayed. Due to the situation at hand and how Talukra only managed to access a fraction of Saiken’s chakra there was not much for him to physically change in to. One could note that his chakra was rising substantially along with his physical features and all of that. The easiest and most worth a while thing to notice would be how chakra bubbled up from his body. A blood red form of spiritual energy withdrew itself from his pores and clung to his body as if it was literal apparel. Whilst this occured the chakra would be transparent and see through, but its red hue would maintain its iridescent and stuff. As this occured his body would change even more in appearance as his eyes would dialate and the acidic nature of his chakra would begin to pour into the ground. With this being said it could be noted that what was happening was not something to be trifled with. Two tails began to pop out of Talukra’s behind in his meditative stance and these tails would manifest with purity and elegance. Their swishing motion from side to side causing the air around it to rush around the area due to the pure intensiveness of the chakra manifested. Talukra felt as if he was somehow going blind. He had no idea what was possibly going on what so ever and this made him sad in more than one way. How could he possibly handle such a powerful creature as it began to slowly eat away at his body and mind? Within himself he wanted to find the will to do good and the ability of willpower to manifest itself before him. That was he would have a fighting chance, but that was very far from the case. There was little will power left to be said as Talukra began to slowly fade away into the depths of the new found power left before him. He could perish where he stood and with out a single trace at that. Nobody cared for him or anything. He had little family and no friends and was rather lonely and all that stuf. How could he possibly have confidence for himself when nobody had confidence in him? He knew not of any mystical power of love, but he knew that he had to hold his head up high. Even with his lack of confidence there was morality that went beyond that. An unseen confidence that lurked witin an inner trait that he had yet to properly manifest.

He now began to locate the reason behind hsi reaosning and existance. He knew that he had to make himself known and that was the only thing he coudl possibly do to prove his mark to the ninja world. He cared not of anything anymore other than becoming strong and conquering his inenr demons and the very literal innero demon he had within himself. He only thought of his abilities and how far they had come since he first left Suna and how much he wanted to advance them even further to ensure his future victories in battles to come. He was going to make some thing of himself and prove to the world that heh ad skill uncomparable to anything the likes of anybody has ever seen ever because that was like his motto. He wanted to be the very best that nobody ever could and if some one was going to deny him that privledge, then he’d just have to go against the tide and fight for what he wants. So while Talukra was slowlty fading away into the inner depths of power he too came his senses and found a conclusion that suited his superficial needs. He found an escape that could be used to conquer this bijuu and become its master and epic jinchuuriki. It was not the type of escape he was hoping for but it sure was something that he could properly use and manifest at this point. Even further ahead of that point he had an idea that this very same idea could be the one to conquer all of his problems. He would no longer have fear because of this idea and he would pursue his ninja career like no other individual had ever thought he could because he wqas not going to be a failure. He was not going to grow up and die or something because he was too weak. Talukra was not going to be weak what so ever and wa going to maintain his prowess in all of his abilities forever because that is what a ninja is all about. Being able to do all kinds of stuff and become all powerful and such because he knew in his head that he could not sit around and die with no name. He could not be like one of the countless and hundreds of shinobi that have perished with no lineage or name to carry on their burdens. He wanted others to know him and others to look up to him and or look down upon him in bitterness and spite of his epicness. He wanted to show Sunagakure that he was not to be trifled with and he too wanted to show the very same ninja world that cursed him with a bijuu that he was not weak and that he was powerful enough to destroy all the individuals that came before him because he was Talukra. The mighty Talukra of the Muli-kil and he demanded to be hurt and acknowledged by all of the ninja in the world. So with this very same idea that he could not die with no name or story for the masses he found himself fighting back the bijuu within him and its negative influencing. Going against the tide and fighting it away so that he could conquer it and become a mighty jinchuuriki like the very others who have too mastered the arts and ways of the bijuu. He wanted to have a good relationship with Saiken so that they could both be acknowledged and hopefully even help change the world if it meant getting his name out there. Talukra would not allow himself to be driven mad the inquiry of power and thus would continue to fight against the tide pushing against him. The chakra around his body would manifest but he was no logner being driven to the brink of sanity. What was more surprising is how SAiken didn’t try taking Talukra over. At this rate if Saiken wanted he could have defiled Talukra’s body and taken it over. Releasing himself and destroying all da ninja in the world with its mass amount of power, but it did not do any of that. It instead looked in awe at Talukra and how he was doing. It appeared as if Saiken was truly interested in how everything could play along and on whether or not Talukra was manly enough to handle the small amount of power he was given. With that being said it was clearly apparent that his body was in a deep medatation stance and that his tails were free flowing all over the place. It was an odd thing for SAiken to agree too, but people have seen weirder right?

Saiken would look onward to Talukra as he somehow managed to begin suppressing the chakra he was given. “Ore did not see that coming at all talukra. You are truly an interesting individual and ore wonders how much more power your body could possibly take. In my many years of being trapped within the confines of shinobi pests I have found little amounts of people with enough persuasion to even make it this far with ore in such a manner. You release a very important part of the seal and allow ore’s chakra to take you over. If I wanted I could manifest myself within you at this very instant and possibly break the seal that enslaves me. I could pump enough chakra into your mind to drive you insane and full of blood curdling hatred so that you would perform edgy gore - like scenarios before ore in ore’s name, but that is not the case. I am intrigued by you and how you have come this far with me. Ore will give you a chance to redeem your self in the ninja world. As ore is a part of you ore knows exactly what you want. Even in the depths of your insanity you can still hear ore and what he whispers to you. That is because we connected, you and ore. Ore is interested in where this idea of yours will take you. Ore is mostly intrigued on where it will take him. Ore does not like shinobi, but perhaps if giving you my chakra could enable me to be rid of those strong enough to oppose me, then by what means does ore have to say no? You and ore could grow in strength and take over nations with a flick of our massive powers. I will accept your ideals and ore will also accept your idea. Ore will not allow you to die just yet until you are acknowledged by ninja all over the world. Ore will be your sole individualist whom you can depend on. Ore will guide you on your ninja like travels and ore will ensure that you are protected when necessary. Ore will not be selfish in his actions and will protect you in order to protect himself, but do not misunderstand you. Ore will not help you to actually help you. Ore will help you in order to help himself. Ore will trust you with his chakra for now with the simple cost of your sanity for the time being. Ore will not drive you too mad, however, and ore will ensure that this is a lot more fun than you anticipated. Te he he he he, bua ah ah ah ah ah. This is a very interesting spectacle indeed. Ore does not believe that we should stop your training just yet though. I think that you can learn a lot more from me while you are still here and ore too believes that with the amount of chakra being pumped through you already how badly will just a little more hurt? You are beginning to get the hang of it, Talukra. I see that you are slowly beginning to supress my chakra and take over the tailed beast power I have allowed you access to. You may have only two tails at the moment and with that being said your chakra levels are still mediocre as to what I can truly do myself, but that is okay, hue hue hue hue. That is very much okay indeed because ore thinks that a little bit stronger of a push could not hurt you as bad as it has hurt others! I will send you a little bit more of my chakra and see how well you fair from here. Perhaps if you can properly prove yourself to ore, ore will consider you worthy to one day be considered his ally, but odds are you’re going to die if you can’t handle yourself. You barely even had the will power to suppress your two - tailed form aha ah ah ah ah! You are such a peasant of a shinobi, but I believe in your skills so far. Here is a little bit more of my chakra and solely enough I can send you for now unless you rip off another part of the multi layered seal placed upon my cage. The potency will be much more considerable due to the next form you will most likely take. I hope you do well, Talukra, because if I get to take over, then this will be just way too easy for me! Hue hue hue hue ! ! !”

And with that being said the extra amount of chakra suddenly went forward and surged throughout Talukra’s physical body and corroded his mentality with much more hatred and bitterness and promise of power. A tailed tail began to slowly form on his transparent cloak as it popped up in the midst of the two other tails whom were already present. Could Talukra possibly handle this much potent energy and possibly even take the situation a step further by acquiring the fourth tail from Saiken? Saiken himself was having a rather good time at this point. Watching Talukra struggle for his life as he had a chance to finally be free or meet a shinobi worthy of his allegiance. One option was much better than the other one, but they were both full of pleasurable future outcomes.

4,191 + 2,212 = 6,403/12,000 Words

Third V1 Tail Unlocked
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:30 pm
Approved. But you can do them all at once too, you don't need to ask for approval at every stage, esp. if you're going to do them in one topic. <3
Anonymous

Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:59 am
6,403 + 2,139 from last tail training topic + 285 From Last Topic = 8,827/12,000 for V1 Cloak Mastery

So there was much to be considered in this horrendous time of self perservation and time lapses. He had to come back from his battle with the shinobi known as Fen. He was still in his cloaked form and he was fully intent on continuing to train his cloaked form. He had somehow managed to acquire the fourth tail on his way back as Saiken gave him an excess amount of chakra in order to maintain his strength and power. Talukra had no idea how much time wa really passing in either realm as the continious strain of chakra contineud to press on against every fiber of his being. He was really disappointed and really sad and really mad and he overall had a very large flux of emotions. He was tired of being belittled and wanting to harness the power given to him by the mighty saiken to the most of its abilities. In the real world it appeared as if he was slowing going on to fix the area of all of its impurities with his acidic chakra. The mountain like floor beneath him that held such a rough and dry texture too began to grow slimy and oozy as it slowly burnt away into an odd form of rock because rocks are weird like that. Cracks forming on the area as any vegetation slowly and horribly began to die as a result of the lethality of the chakra and acidic properties it held. Talukra was seemingly immune to the effects due to being the jinchuuriki of the beast, but that did not start him from feeling the insane rush of power. He wanted more. The tails formed around and about his body as the fifth one began to manifest. Saiken was was very very confused and startled at what was appearing before him. Talukra was somehow beginning to harness the power of the fifth tail even without the release of any other seals that stopped SAiken’s chakra from gaining influence? How was he possibly gaining access to this chakra if not forcefully. Saiken was not one to play the game of tug of war and suppress his chakra furthermore and stop it from being in the hands of Talukra, but he was one to send out a little more of it than what Talukra was attempting to take over of. He had to go back to training Saiken and making the most out of the situation. He could not bother trying to waste the adrenaline rush in his body from his current excursion and thus would continue to train his body to maintain the amount of chakra being given to him.

He was meditating in the physical realm and in the spiritual realm within himself having an internal conflict as he writhed in pain and attempted to have the will power to fight the lust of power, but it was far too great. He found himself in love with the power and strength that the chakra bestowed upon him. He wanted more because he felt as if his power would cause others to fear him substantially. He wanted the utter destruction of all individuals before him to ensure his ranking on the shinobi food chain and this kind of strength was enough to ensure he had to not kill anyone, but make them bow to his knees in humiliation at his biceps and manliness. It did not take long for Talukra to figure out how the chakra was getting to him and when he was able to do that he only attempted to tap into more of it. Of course, the bijuu has to comply because if with a bijuu of such strength and power they could easily stop the flow of chakra and leave the Jinchuuriki stopped in its tracks, but Saiken held the utmost curiosity from this point. He had yet to see or feel anything like this in any jinchuuriki before. An individual with such willpower he was gaining access to multiple tails all at once during his initial training session. How much madness and insanity could this single ninja hold? It was something unfathomable! Something you would expect from a childrens book. He was the little engine that could and he refused to give up until he reached that god damn mountain and found his way to the top! Once there he’d stab the fuck out of it with a flag pole and claim that shit as his and sail back down on the back of a majestic slimy - bijuu that would simultaneously melt the mountain in his name! He had an entire life ahead of him and he wanted enough power now to make sure he’d get the most out of his ninja life span!

Talukra would groan as a result of the pain his body was enduring. How could he go through such a devastating thing? The situation before him was horrible, but he was enjoying it very much. Who would not enjoy such a pleasant sensation that had only to do with the constant flux of the power he was gaining? The blubbly sensation going on around and about his skin only made him want more and more of the power he was slowly and easily gaining more and more access too. The fifth tail behind him would begin to gradually form. The blood - red chakra would encompass the air and bubble and grow as a result of the power Talukra was getting as Saiken pushed more and more chakra out from the seal into Talukra. The amount of chakra Talukra was now receiving was far too much for anything the seal could have originally handled. This was something not to be trifled with because the constant numbers of seals placed that ranged in the dozens each kept a portion of Saiken’s chakra in place. With the excess amount of chakra now seeping over a handful of other seals which held smaller portions of Saiken’s chakra too began to shrivel up and burn in the lethality of the acid chakra that was now exploding throughout the area in the confines of Saiken’s internal bars. The amount of chakra that was now being pushed forth was beyond anything anybody could have ever thought Talukra could handle.Talukra was weak shinobi in his early years and not many people that he could make it anywhere in the ninja world, but Talukra knew that he could make it. He knew that if he found the untapped potential deep within his body he could somehow destroy all things that kept him from his goal of not dying without being known. In the back of his head he screamed to be noticed as his external self some how managed to keep the power of the bijuu in check long enough for Talukra to regain his mentality and consciousness from his power hungry excursion. It was odd how he did not fall into the depths of insanity. There was so much power going on through his body and for an idea he felt so surreal. He wanted to acquire as much power as possible and he would continue to maintain his bijuu to the best of his abilities.

“Why are you trying to give me so much power, Saiken? I understand that we’re doing this together, but it’s interesting that you’re willing to go so far with me now. We were just in a sudden confrontation and you have bestowed upon me the fourth tail? Now with the next light seals that stored away a light amount of chakra being broken I am becoming able to take more and more of your chakra quicker and quicker, but you are very much willing to do such a thing. We have come very far since we first began training haven’t we? I recall when you would not even care for what I had to do or what I had to say, but now you are willing to help me in my time of need. Giving me more and more power and helping me fulfill my goal of having the ninja world bow to its knees. Is there a reason for this? I am beginning to acquire the fifth tail and soon the sixth and soon I will have enough control to destroy all before me, but you have yet to take over me. Are you hiding something? Are you planning something or are you truly sincere with the actions you have taken?” Talukra would go on to ask Saiken with curiosity. His tone in his mentality echoing throughout Saiken’s chambers. This was a truly interesting thing and who could hve thought that this situation could have escalated so thoroughly and quickly? Talukra had little idea hwm uch more powerh is body could handle and he could as well get destroyed any second from now. Saiken was completely overpowering him at this point and this was a thing he did not expect. He could harness so much power from Saiken, but he was yet able to have access to such a thing. This was an odd situation, but this did not dishonor him. He was in a situation where he had to harness a new form of power within himself if he wanted to make ito ut of here alive. There was not much he could do nobody how hard he tried and this did not take much appeal to him in this situation. He could feel his mind going blank as power began to seep through his pores and harness his body as a vessel. He became a pure vessel of corruption and hatred and pure power that transcended all that he had ever trained for. How could he possibly handle this monster? How could he possibly deal with the things going on before him. He was just a simple shinobi and was not prepared for this at all! How could he prepare to handle the fifth tail that had gone forward to grant him so much unspeakable power that he himself knew not what to do with it? He was so broken in terms of how to handle this situation he only went to a mental place of madness. Trying to not let the chakra take him over and destroy him from the inside out while on the outside he was somewhat being taken over. The chakra proving to manifest itself too rapidly and with too much strength. Sowly it would begin to mess with his training as a result. How could he possibly handle himself if he was unable to handle the power being given to him? It would take a little amount of time before the fifth tail began to take place over his body. How could he possibly handle it? How could he possibly go against the tide before him to deal with the bijuu that continued to send more and more energy into his being. He was unable to deal with it thus far and was slowly beginning to drift into the parts of insanity he no longer wanted to know. He was growing weak minded because of his addiction to power and Saiken was only fueling it to the best of its ability. Saiken was thoroughly enjoying this situation and was loving every bit of it. To know that his jinchuuriki was slowing being driven mad due to him was something any hateful monster would appreciate and adore. Saiken was unsure whether or not he should help the individual in suppressing the chakra being given to him, but he went against it. Talukra had to learn to master the final tails of the first cloak by himself to ensure he could be given enough power and dominance over his chakra to use it properly in the future to come. It did not stop him from going mad by its power, but it kept him from being destroyed in the process. Heh ad emnough will power to continue fighting the tide against him and figure out a form of peace of mind so that he could keep on going even with the odds critically stacked against him. He continued to find himself in a situation that he could not possibly understand himself. He felt a deep fire burning up within himself that could nto be tamed by anything he had ever known before. With all the ideas heh ad pouring out of his skull he would turn towards the only ability he had left.

Within the confines of his mind he had to utilze a different form of chakra in order to go afgainst the acidic chakra he was now under the pressure of. How could he possibly do this? He had to learn how to use a diferent element thar could bneak away at the acid. He needed to leearn a new trick or a new technique or something that was different and better and the best of the best of the best. This gave way a form of will power that went beyond even that of all things he knew before himself. He was gaining a form of fire within his very heart that burned stronger and stronger. A form or fire that went on to a burst of chakra that only matched his burning potential and want to excel at his abilities. He did not want to deal with the idiocy of anything going against him or anyone turning the tide on his wants and needs and desires. He was going to stop at nothing until he could find his way towards the end of mastering this beast.

2,268 WC

11,095/12,000 V1 T5 Acquired
Ninjutsu Specialty Acquired

268 Words towards Fire Element
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:02 am
THIS IS A PRIVATE TRAINING TOPIC (PRVT TRAINING) 2rw45eu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum