Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Today at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesToday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Today at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageToday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Today at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Today at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Never meet your heroes (P,IO/Den) - Page 2 Empty Re: Never meet your heroes (P,IO/Den)

Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:20 am
(So requesting my timer be put on hold until I get an answer to the following question:

Can you body flicker diagonally as long as the spot is within range? I actually wrote a post in which I had done so but someone pointed out to me there was a topic where someone voided their own actions because apparently body flickering diagonally isn't a thing despite the app not stating othewise. But then in cb a bunch of people told me it should be allowed so I'm rather confused....)

Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Never meet your heroes (P,IO/Den) - Page 2 Empty Re: Never meet your heroes (P,IO/Den)

Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:39 am
(I asked Aki in the cb and she said that she doesn't see why not, just role with it bro)
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:39 pm
General consensus from Mod chat  is Yes you may move diagonally so long as you do not zig zag or turn around a corner. You may even move in an Arc if you so wish.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:18 pm
Off days were their own kind of hell, Shina reflected as she lounged in the Hogokage's office while he was off sparring some Genin with a death wish. Though if the dark haired kunoichi was honest, Denkiteki wouldn't hurt that boy, no matter how much the kid deserved it. But the reason for her day not going off well was not simply the Kage's lack of inclination towards child torture, it was that unlike her, Denkiteki was still on duty. So what Shina had originally planned on being a quick lunch with him had turned into the raven haired doctor leaving her alone in his office to go deal with the offending Genin.

And well, Shina was not the type of girl to be kept waiting for her food. If Den wasn't going to eat, she wasn't going to take her frustration out on the delicious lunch either. Popping open a box of Chinese food, the young woman reached for her chopsticks. Having spent too many nights hungry and scavenging for food in the trash had tought her to eat when the opportunity presented itself and not necessarily with politeness and companionship in mind. Besides, Den had ditched her, the least she would do was finish all his wantan.

With a wicked grin, the kunoichi reached for his share of the meal before the grin slid off her face as her chakra sensory picked up a presence nearing the office, not quite strong enough to be anyone of importance and definitely not Den's chakra signature which she had memorized. Which made it even more odd that the person who entered the office looked like a bad attempt at the Hogokage.

"Hi kid," the jounin greeted this newcomer, raising her chopsticks to the disguised Genin. "The Hogokage isn't that tall, he just looks that way to people who are shorter than him."

(interrupting Tsuki as she enters the office)
Izuna Akari
Izuna Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:39 pm

The voice startled Tsukishira as she made her way into the Hogokage’s office. The last thing she had expected was the presence of another within the room of her quarry-- the unique hat of the Kage himself. The tone did not imply too much of a threat, but whoever this woman was, she could see through the academy student’s disguise.

Though her heartbeat quickened in mild panic, Tsukishira did her best to form an excuse in her mind. She had absolutely no reason to be in his office on official business, and would have to explain sneaking past the courtyard, guards, and into the building. Along with that, the transformation jutsu would need to be explained. This was not looking too good, as the latter might be impossible. She was obviously up to something, in the eyes of anyone who could see through her shinobi illusion. 

The woman pointed out what possibly was a flaw in her disguise. She was not even going to ask what the ‘kid’ was doing sneaking into his office in such a manner? Well, that was a question most likely asked after ‘pleasantries’ were exchanged. For now, the young ninja decided to roll with it, going off of what the woman said. ”Aww, I got his form all wrong, I see,” she murmured aloud with a pout on her currently-masculine face. ”Oh well. Hold on, though! Let me try again~!”

With her seemingly innocent plea to try once more hanging in the air, Tsukishira attempted to use the same transformation jutsu, forming the handsigns of the dog, boar, and ram once more to adjust her disguise. With a poof of smoke, the academy student no longer wore the former attire of Denkiteki. She still maintained his physical form, ever so slightly shorter than before, though the only garment that clothed his appearance was a dark black speedo. Anything else? No thank you. Fortunately, she had enough innocence and decency to not go further than her present stunt.

It would not be long before her chakra for maintaining the disguise wore out. As such, she would need to be quick in finding and retrieving what she wanted. The speedo-wearing Denkiteki struck a pose the instant the transformation had been completed, but Tsukishira kept her eyes open to see if the hat was in any obvious location. Fortunately, it was lying atop his desk, next to a file and some papers. She did not keep her eyes on the desk for any noticeable amount of time. Nevertheless, she awaited at least something of a reaction from the stranger woman, which would hopefully be worth her troubles and effort, if all else failed. ”Did I get it right this time~?”

WC: 460 / 1,126
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue May 02, 2017 4:16 pm
The kid didn't even bother denying his or her misdemeanor, simply seeming disappointed that they had transformed into the wrong image of the Hogokage. After course, everyone had their own perception of Den, Shina herself would not have chosen the one this kid had if she was asked to transform into the raven haired doctor. Of course, Shina more often than not saw him dressed as a regular Jounin, his anonymity making it easier for him to blend in when they were out and about the town. The fuin user was just about to point out to the intruder that Den would be here soon when her eyes grew wide with amusement.

For in front of her stood what appeared to be the swimsuit edition of the Hogokage - as imagined through a kid's eyes. The kunoichi couldn't help the chuckle that left her lips, only to grow into a full blown laugh as she dropped her chopsticks, taking in the form of her speedo clad boyfriend with dancing eyes and laughing lips. The kunoichi could barely draw breath in her amusement as the kid struck a very un Denkiteki like pose.

"Th-That's.. really something," she managed, straightening herself up from her previous position leaned over the table laughing. "Though for the purpose of your education, still wrong." Composing herself, Shina stood up from her chair, making her way to the model. "I'm guessing you haven't been in close proximity to adult males, or corpses," she hypothesized, reaching over to trace a finger over "Denkiteki's" collarbone and the expanse of bare chest that lay beneath.

"The Hogokage may not look it, but he had some defining muscles... here," the dark haired young woman pointed out, her finger landing on the pectoral areas of the transformed kid. "His upper arms are also more defined than you'd think, and..." Withdrawing her hands this tim from the mock up of Den, she winked. "He also has a very specific tattoos somewhere on his body though I don't think i can tell you where."

Letting out a chuckle at her own joke, Shina stepped back. "Don't get me wrong kid, this has been fun. But how about you show me who you really are and we talk? Want a dumpling? You deserve it more than the Hogokage does right now."
Izuna Akari
Izuna Akari
Citizen

Sat May 13, 2017 1:09 am

The young academy student was rewarded with the reaction the woman had to give. The laughter was definitely good to hear, and sounded sincere to the child’s ears. There was so much, in fact, that she appeared to be suffering from the shortage of breath that came along with a good laugh. Ah, the power of creativity in basic jutsu was amazing.

However, eventually the reaction came to a close as the woman stood up and approached the false Denkiteki. Though suspicious, she held her ground and listened quietly to the woman. The person before her was right; she had yet to actually observe a fully undressed man. The only times she had ever spotted one was always through an unexpected and unwanted accident. As for the other option, fortunately, she had never been unlucky enough to encounter a corpse.

The touch from the woman was enough to send a slight shiver through the academy student, who was not expecting it. She was quick to tense up, barely listening as the woman pointed out the flaws in her transformation of the swimsuit edition Hogokage. The joke that was made after the woman stepped away was also unnerving. Was this person in some sort of relationship with the shadow of the village? Tsuki could only assume as much.

Despite her discomfort with the woman in such a close proximity, Tsukishira was quick to slip back into an act of confidence, as she flashed a smug grin. She did not plan on breaking her disguise, but upon being offered food; well, who would resist the offer? 

“Fair enough, I suppose, miss,” Tsukishira said with her proud smile as she began to revert back into the form of her lavender-haired, amethyst-eyed, small-framed self. Dark claws that replaced fingernails and prominent fangs would easily identify her as a member of the Chokyoshi Clan, despite her being without her companion at the time. “Ta-da~!” she chimed with an innocent smile.

The student moved towards the woman and table, keeping her guard up, but ready to help herself to the idea of a small snack. She still had to complete her goal, and retrieve the hat of the Hogokage for her canine companion, Nyju. With how things were going, she would require a new strategy, however. Was this woman going to help her, or stop her? If it was the latter, she could not give up so easily, and would fight for what she wanted. What was the worst that could happen? Suspension? A talk with her nonexistent parents? Some other form of punishment? Ooooh, scary.

Tsukishira decided to wait, and not introduce herself or speak just yet. After all, the first one to speak always loses, right? At least, that was a saying she had picked up from a book once or twice. It seemed like an accurate statement, so it would be put to the test.

[482 / 1,603 Words]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat May 20, 2017 1:32 pm
If Shina noticed how uncomfortable the other occupant of the room was at being touched, the jounin was not the sort to show it. indeed, she was the sort to poke at the uncomfortable party even more. As it was, the imposter was saved from further prodding by Shina as they both returned to what really mattered: food. As the girl transformed back into herself, Shina merely raised an eyebrow at the child. It didn't take a genius to figure out this was one of those animal clan girls.

And a pretty inexperienced one at that. Probably not even a Genin. Better ninja kept a directory of all village shinobi in their heads. Shina was not among those great ninja. In fact, she tried her hardest to forget most of the little ones' existence.

"So, she asked, picking up her chopsticks once more and pointing them at the girl. "You tell me who you are and why you came in here, and I share all this food with you and don't tell Denkiteki you were here. Sound like a good deal, kid?" Picking up an egg roll, the kunoichi bit into it as she waited for the reply, wondering what a kid could want to see the kage about. Perhaps this one wanted a fight too? Den really had to stop indulging everyone who walked up to him.

"Oh and tit for tat I s'pose," she added her mouth still full of egg roll. "I'm Shina, Jounin." She stopped at that, deciding this was all the information the newcomer needed to know for the time being.
Izuna Akari
Izuna Akari
Citizen

Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:56 pm

Tsukishira seated herself at the table, amethyst gaze gravitating towards the food, though flicking back to the woman periodically. Her guard was still up; she was offered food, but was this some sort of trap? The shinobi offered to make her a deal, and from the sound of it, she had really nothing to lose so far. She was not planning on leaving so soon without the hat, anyways.

“Only if you promise,” the lavender-haired girl responded, having decided to agree to the deal. She sat up straight in her seat, clearing her throat to introduce herself somewhat formally. “My name’s Tsukishira. I’m a Student of the Shinobi Academy. I’m here to fetch the Hogokage’s Hat for my closest friend.”

That much was the truth. Nyju, her animal companion, was her best friend. Still, she knew it would be far easier to have him wait while she tried to sneak in. Had this Jounin not shown up, she probably would have been successful. The girl chose not to give her last name, seeing as the woman had not given her own. Not only that, but it was fairly easy to see that Tsuki belonged to one of the animal clans, so why waste her breath?

“I won’t leave without the hat,” Tsukishira stubbornly explained, crossing her arms. Nyju deserved only the best. A fake hat or any other hat would not do for the best companion in the world, after all.

[ 241 / 1,844 ]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:17 pm
"The hat?" Shina questioned the child incredulously. So much for the sneaky thief, her friend just wanted to play dress up with Den's hat. "You mean that ugly white thing with he pink stripe? You know even the Hogokage doesn't wear it right?" Of course, Tsukishiro didn't need to know why the Snake Sage never wore the hat, his distaste of the position he was given extending to all formal clothing that revealed his title. The raven haired doctor was usually happiest weaning his own version of the slightly modified standard issue jounin uniform.

"Why would your friend want something like that? I've been trying to give that hat away for the past two years and no one's wanted it." Her chopsticks picked up another piece of food, bringing it to her mouth. The kunoichi chewed, giving the child time to explain herself. If she truly wanted the hat, her best bet would have been to ask instead of trying to sneak in and steal it.

But sneak in she had so Shina was duty bound to give her a hard time. It built character, she'd heard.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum