Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Start of Many (P,IO,Zee)

+2
Shiroi Shinzo
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
6 posters
Go down
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

The Start of Many (P,IO,Zee) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Start of Many (P,IO,Zee)

Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:36 am
((MAking a quick claim, TWC atm is 5332, Claiming Clone and Transformation Techs, 250 wc apiece, 26 Stats))
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:18 am

Approved @ Tenma <3
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:14 pm
Tenma quickly finished up what he could, thanked them as quickly as possible and then turned around and looked for Shiroi, she was gone, and he could not catch up with her if he wanted to, so he headed off in another direction by himself, heading home for the night, he would go looking for Shiroi later.

-Next Day Ketsueki signs up for the Genin Exams, and the Day after he takes and passes his Exams, so we start the day after his Exams-

Ketsueki went to the training grounds looking for Shiroi, he figured she might be there after their first meeting, he started hollering around and looking around seeing if he can find her "Shiroi! Shiroi!" he huffed a little and waited to see if she would respond.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:37 pm
Shiroi had been asleep in a tree. She was quite surprised when she was awoken to the sound of her voice being called. "WHAT!?" she screamed out, jumping down to the ground, currently unaware of who had called her name.

[yea idk, just go]
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:41 am
Ketsueki had to turn around because Shiroi landed behind him, he rubbed his ear after she shouted her What, and he waved his free hand at her as a greeting "its just me, Ketsueki Tenma" he shook his head after he was done rubbing his ear and blinked a couple of times, it was a little loud to him, he then nodded to Shiroi, and spoke up to her "So what do you have planned for today, because if you had no plans, I wanted to see if maybe we could train a little more today, get me a little more ready for missions and the such" Ketuseki tilted his head, he gave no second thought to the fact that he enjoyed her company above others in the village, and would make up any excuse he could to have that time.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:42 pm
Shiroi blinked once. Then again. Her face loosened up from the angry expression and she went "Oh, it's you. Hi." She walked closer to Ketsueki. She could feel the blood flowing around through her, but she had worked on this. Her body would not betray her, not this time.

She almost missed what Ketsueki asked, caught up in herself. "Oh, um, I've got nothing planned. So yeah, I can help you train. Anything specific you want to learn? Pretty sure a spar of sorts is out of the question."
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:51 pm
Taps his chin, and thinks for a moment "Well, All I know is just some basic stuff, If you know anything useful it would help, maybe give me a chance to practice some things in a book I checked out from the library, in case you do not know any of it" he pulled the book out of his back pocket, it wasnt huge as was obvious from the book being in his pocket, but it was a Book on some beginner level Water ninjutsu.

He offered her the book in case she wanted to look through it, if she didnt except he would just place it back into his pocket.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:03 pm
Shiroi turned down the book, she had read it herself, just never bothered to figure out the actuality inside the techniques it taught.

"Well, let's start with this. I know... pretty much nothing about you, so let me see what you've figured out from that tiny book. Or tell me about yourself, and I'll see if there's anything I can think that would be worth training."
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:03 pm
Ketsueki would open the book to a spot , a jutsu that had no real power to it, just utility, and used the hand seals shown to use it, The Hidden mist Jutsu, he caught on with it rather quickly, and before long , the mist formed around them, and after a while , he would will it to disperse and he would look to the one next to it, Hiding in Water, so he would look around and then look to Shiroi.

"Do you know a place around here with actual Water, it would be helpful with this next one, Also there is one more, as well as a technique I heard you could teach me, the Body Flicker, if you would not mind helping me out there" Ketsueki now waited for Shiroi
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:47 pm
Shiroi sighed. "Yeah, there's a place, the water gardens. Go ahead and follow me. We can attempt to practice the thing until we get to get you to learn the thing once we're there."

Shiroi began walking. There was a large stone and some trees. Between them was a path. On the other side was the water gardens. That they had already been in. Just that the water was hiding behind a rock. Yep.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum