Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Realizing my full potential.  [P, NK, IO] Empty Realizing my full potential. [P, NK, IO]

Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:31 pm
Miyamoto looked out of his window, the morning breeze blew his hair from right to left.  It has been a week since he had learned from his spar with Shiro, and week since he learned how to use the water element. Finally, it had also been a week since he had watched and tried to participate in a training session with kyousuke and Shiroi.  Miyamot was beginning to realize that his dream of reviving Amekagure, and bringing his family home was going to be a lot harder than he had originally thought.  It mattered not though, he would continue to train till he was able to stand on his own.

He also knew that he was changing both emotionally and physically.  His new mentality which was at first just a mental mask so that he could just lock everyone out from the real version of himself, has evolved into one that began to reflect his true kid-like nature.  He was letting people like Shiro, Kyousuke, and Dusk into his life...and it felt as if for the first time since he had left Amekagure that he could actually begin to trust people again.  Physically he was becoming stronger, faster, and able to withstand more punishment than usual, something that would have happened regardless of where he was raised, but he knew it to be different.

So here he was, another day alive and well, another day to train.  He suited up, making sure that his training Gi was tie tight and he took off downstairs.  His grandfather was in good health today and was helping his mother with household chores as Miyamoto quickly ate the meal his mother had prepared for him earlier.  After he was finished he cleaned his plate and then found his grandfather and mother working outside hanging clothes.  Moyamoto quickly gave them hugs and told them that he most likely would not be home till late.  They looked a bit nervous but were not startled, his mother even chuckled before messing with his hair.

"You know...you look more and more like him each day, and you act like him as well..."

The tears in her eyes told Miyamoto that he needed to be vigilant in safety.  He made sure to take the quick route to the forest, looking for an empty clearing deep inside so that way it would be hard to stop him once he started.  He was not dumb and made sure to send a letter out with the messenger shinobi that morning to Dusk saying he was going to train in some dangerous techniques and might need his water to get him out of trouble if he was free.  Soon he arrived at a fifteen meter clearing in the forest as he looked around grinning, there was even a stream that ran through the edge of the clearing.

"This will do nicely..." 

He said as he took off towards the center of the clearing, and upon arrival he would sit down and begin to meditate.  

He would be clearing his mind of distractions, one by one.  His friends, his family, and soon his emotions would all be gone as he felt almost "out of body".  He began to gather the three elemental natures inside of his body all around him, and soon like clockwork all three would manifest.  A crystal clear sphere of water that had an almost teal tint every now and then.  A wild orange sphere that shone brightly with the intensity of a tiny sun.  Finally his base chakra nature, a sphere of dark brown earth revolved around him, every so often it would look like grass would grow on the sphere then disappear.

He would begin to focus on the earth and fire first as he reached out and took each in his hands, the earth sphere in his right and the fire sphere in his left.  He could feel the coolness of the earth throughout the right side of his body, his left side was pleasantly warm and it made Miyamoto giggle with excitement.

"Now to harness the Lava Release I need to be able to control the combination of energy from the two chakra.  Earth...and Fire into one single unit, a unit of power and of ultimate defense."

Miyamoto sighed as he would begin to move the two spheres toward each other, not knowing yet what will happen.

730/4,000 for Lava and Boil Release
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Realizing my full potential.  [P, NK, IO] Empty Re: Realizing my full potential. [P, NK, IO]

Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:25 pm
Dusk had sat on the corners of his house flipping his hand through his hair to make sure he did not cut it wrong and to also make sure that all of the black had been washed out of his hair. He had wanted his blue hair back for a while seeing as the black had seemed nice but did not fully show how he usually was. The short haired male had no real plans for today, but after his mom had asked him earlier what he had been planning on doing he simply shrugged and went outside with his staff. Using one of the jutsu that he had learned from Akihana, he stored the staff into a separate plane to be called on at a later date.

To his right sat the sapling that he had made when he had just unlocked Mokuton, the bright symbol of his future growing in front of him which inspired him to delve deeper into the mysteries of his clan. Through his father he heard that there had been jutsu devised by the ancestors of the Senju to create an endless forest from their own chakra which made Dusk beam with excitement. Though his father knew of the jutsu and how to invoke it, he sadly did not know how to utilize it properly but he did tell Dusk how to just in case he could ever use it. Taking the knowledge with him, Dusk stood from his current position and turned West, deciding to head towards the area of Hoshi which had no real trees around it.

As he walked he waved to and fro to the different people that he had seen, knowing that everyday was better with a smile. He hadn't really dealt with any of the new responsibilities that the Princess had given him but that had not stopped him from learning more about what he needed to do. Walking with his hands behind his back he made it towards the area he had been in search for but saw another person there. As he got closer he could tell that it was someone he knew, and someone he had met recently. Walking over towards Miyamoto he smiled and waved to him," What are you up to buddy?," he asked with a curious gaze as he watched the male do something.

[392]
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Realizing my full potential.  [P, NK, IO] Empty Re: Realizing my full potential. [P, NK, IO]

Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:26 am
Miyamoto was rolling the sphere of lumpy wildly moving lava chakra between his legs, though in his head as he sat in the clear field.  He did not hear or sense his friend Dusk walk up on him, and when he finally spoke out asking Miyamoto what he was doing, he came back to reality opening his eyes.  He nearly jumped out of his skin as he tumbled over into a summersault before reaching back to grab a rock in case it was actually not Dusk.

"Woah, you caught me off guard there man.  I already forgot about sending you that letter for training, my bad."

miyamoto would say before standing up and brushing himself off, there was a faint layer of smoke that was billowing from his body which was odd considering how humid it already was.  That is when he laughed it off and looked to Dusk.

"Well, how have you been man?  Learn anything new and cool with your water techniques...I kind of hope you did because the reason I called you out here today was so that you could help me control the chakra I am about to tap into.  I am going to harness the lava element."

Miyamoto said with a smile as his body grew hot and steam already began to roll off of him like a lit cigarette.  It was odd, but Miyamoto has already put a few sessions behind understanding chakra natures and how they work.  As he stood there in the field smiling and billowing smoke his head was still working as he cleared it once more.  Even he could not believe he had just divulged that much information to Dusk.

In his head he sat down once more as he engaged in rolling the lava sphere of chakra energy between his arms.  He was breathing calmly and with a common tempo.  He was not going to give up his training already, but he had to be aware now that Dusk was here, until Dusk agreed that is...then he could go all out without worry about the forest, himself, or the village.  

He politely waited for an answer from Dusk as he was still training inside of his head, figuring just how he would begin to demonstrate it in reality. 

(1,109/4,000 for Lava and Boil release)
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:26 am
The short haired male looked onward to Miyamoto with a smile as he shook his head just slightly as he spoke," Well I didn't know you were going to be so deep in thought. Though I was wondering if you were going to see me before I actually came over to you," he didn't exactly know what he had been doing out here, but he was awfully curious about what had been the story so he waited. As Dusk knew it training had been the choice of most of the genin here and he had been no exception since he wanted to become stronger to show his teachers that he had been growing. Because of this he had came out to this area to train where he didn't need to hold himself back.

When he was asked if he had learned anything new Dusk could only lightly scratch his cheek as he nodded," Well i've been learning more about my clan element and i've also been working on some new water techniques as a just in case. Water is my first element so I need to know as much as I can about it," he paused when he further explained that he would be using lava...which actually caused Dusk to stop and drop his jaw. Could people even harness lava like that and not be dangerous? Well he was about to find out.

Nodding for a few moments he decided to move back a bit to allow the male some breathing room," Alright i'll do my best to make sure things do not get out of control, but please don't burn down the forest. It would make me quite sad to see such a peaceful place go," while he said this he was now five meters from the male and ready. While Miyamoto had channeled his clan element, Dusk had sat his hands onto the bare earth and channeled his chakra into it. First it had been water, the fluid of life. Next had been the base of the body forming into Mokuton. His challenge was getting the earth to accept his chakra.

Once he had felt the connection between the two was complete he was finally able to surge his chakra through the earth. Remembering the first attempt at growing something with Den, he began to push the two elements together creating a small sprout beside him. Looking down at it he smiled and stood up before pressing his hands together and then clapping them back onto the ground creating the wood technique that he had first learned not too long ago. Six five meter branches emerged from the ground two meters in front of him as he smiled and then thought about what his father said. He wasn't too sure if he could create this on a bigger scale like a forest but he was going to try.

[480]
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:52 pm
Miyamoto listened to Dusk a few moments, happy that he was progressing along just like every shinobi in the village.  This was a special case however, the lava and boil releases were both equally beneficial as they were deadly.  This is how you step to the next level though, through control one can harness the primal energy on the very earth to their own needs.  Miyamoto then went back and sat down entering his concentrative mode once more as he pictured himself on a volcano peering down into the magma chamber.  He could feel the heat, the pressure, and the feeling of death.  Yet he also felt the power as smoke seemed to billow up around him, and if he fell it would all be over.

"Just one mistake, and it all ends...no one would know, no one to save me...just death and ruin all before me..."

He contemplated his life and all that lead him here to this point;  he knew nothing of Worr, his father, or the family.  Could there be others...there had to be, he could not be the last.  They might just be hiding.

"Eventually I will have to venture out and find them...hopefully it will be the right move to make."

Miyamoto took a deep breath before willingly throwing himself to the volcano.  He felt the heat wash over him with a familiar sensation, it was as if he was just handing himself over to the heat.  Inside though he could feel those slight pings of pain that eminated from his life of hardship.  No child should have to go through what he did, but through these emotions...he coulf grow strong.

He spoke out in reality this time as his eyes remained shut.

"Through emotion, Power.  Through Power, Strength.  Through Strength, I can overcome all."

There was smoke escaping from his lips as he spoke, almost black and smelled of sulfur.  The ground around him had begun to dry out  as if it were dying from drought.  Though this was not a side effect of his lava release, it seemed to stem from the bubbling energy from inside as he was also calling upon the boil release now.  Both energies trapped inside his body waiting to be released upon the world.  His aura changed as well for if Dusk was looking it would move from one of calm determination, now turned to cold and calculating.  Was this the turning point of a young soul from the light and hope of the world to a revenge seeking monster.  Or was this the birth of a new more determined and impressive version of the kid from nowhere.  Only time would tell as everything kind of became hot around a 2 meter area around him.

In his head again he was calmly sinking in the lava, his clothes gone, his hair gone, yet his skin remained.  Miyamoto could move his appendages, there was no burn, but the feeling of the lava reminded him of pain and suffering, but yet it gave him power and the feeling that he could use this to climb higher in the world of shinobi.  He then calmly began to move deeper into the molten core of the volcano, soon finding that the magma chamber split into many paths.  It was as if his heart and mind were trying to teach him to decide on his life and grasp it rather than just explore.  Miyamoto could see from observation that both the left and right paths seemed to branch off heavily, but all were dense and carved as if they had been there fore millenia.  However in the center of his vision lie a craig that seemed rocky and untouched, maybe a new chamber.  Miya swam to the craig as he decided that unlike other shinobi that just want to live up to their villages' expectation, he would go down a road that would hopefully one day lead him and maybe others to establishing a network of unparalleled peace and stability throughout the world.  

He took his first litteral steps as he stood up still with eyes closed he breathed deeply and calmly as the ground around him seemed to now catch aflame as his skin seemed to boil and shift like a viscous fluid...like lava.  Miyamoto did not know what was going on, but his trajectory of course was just as fate would have it, moving towards Dusk.  His skin began to glow now, at first it became almost white hot, then cooled to a blue, then to a dark blood red, then finally settling on a deep orange that seemingly had no end.  He  was about 1.5 meters from Dusk and the ground around him was on fire from where he walked and where litteral pieces of lava skin that fell from him had landed and started to cause fires around him.  

In his head he was still moving through the craig, unaware of what was happening in reality as if he was away and being possesed.  It became aparent that this craig was to be perilous because as soon as he entered, behind him he could feel the rumblings of earth as the other two chambers seemed to collapse, but  he did not yet know that.  His path was chosen, and his weapons of choice were his mind, and the power he had been born into.  The power of a Terumi.  In reality Miyamoto opened his eyes as he felt the heat again, the stench of sulphur had filled the air and as he looked down he could see that he was in some sort of lava form.  He concentrated hard as he recalled the power, hopefully just in time before he got anywhere near Dusk.  He smelled smoke, and could feel it behind him as he looked at Dusk with a worried expression.  What had he done...what had he become.

"I...I'm sorry..."

He said with a sorrowful look on his face, but truth be told.  What could you expect from a newly powered child with emotional issues.

(2,116/4,000 for Lava and Boil Release)
(Lava Element achieved)
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:31 pm
The boy nodded as he remained in his area, hands placed on the ground as he began to meditate with the earth around him. Subtle shifts began to emerge from the grounds though light they began to shake the very foundation of what the young boy had been trying to accomplish. The earth had been the catalyst for the body, strong and unyielding. Water had been the flowing blood which gave life to the functions of the body. Much like a tall oak it ran with distinguish and a feel of energy that Dusk had been unaware of. Through the earth he could feel the spirits of the trees in a sense, each individual one telling a story that only he could hear as his mind shifted into a state that even he, once done would have yet to understand.

Taking on a more pure form he continued to surge his chakra into the ground, the deeper it went the more he began to realize how he worked as a whole. Wood had been something that had symbolized nature and life as a whole, a circle that began and ended with a single life. With the process continuing his mind had slowly began to shift from watching over Miyamoto and into a state of sublime understanding as the young boy became one with himself. His small chakra flourished as he slowly picked his hands up from the ground and clapped them together, a section of earth behind him dipping into the ground. A four meter square had been cut into the ground as he used the moving earth core technique to create a small box for his next technique.

With eyes still closed he began to use a set of hand seals that he had once used before and would now be fluent enough to completely use it. Making the required four hand seals he would spew water forth from his mouth and into the boxed hole instead of creating the snake, his eyes opening as he walked over to look at the water with a pleased smile on his face. Though he didn't know that Miyamoto had been focusing on his own training intensely, Dusk began to once again tap into his advanced element. Placing his hands together he began to form single three inch shafts from his arms, using his chakra to cut them off before sticking them into the ground as markers for what he wanted to do next.

As he did this he could smell what had been the prelude to the events that would happen next. The smell of burning and sulfur graced against his nose as he turned only slightly to look at the male who had been standing there under a form of transformation. While Dusk had unknowingly witnessing the unlocking of the male's blood line he did not know how it would go. Because of this before Miyamoto moved at any point he began to slowly back away, stepping onto the other side of the boxed oasis that he had just made. The blue seas that were his eyes watched in anticipation as he wondered what had been going on," Please do not let this get out of hand...I cannot imagine how much damage that would do if I couldn't stop it..," the thoughts flowed through his mind as he prepared himself for the worse.

As the earth around Miyamoto began to buckle and crumble he knew that he needed to do something before the lava eventually caused the surrounding area to become in flames. The first steps the male had prepared. On the second and third as the lava riddled genin stepped closer, Dusk clapped his hands together and quickly made the three hand seals before using the water he had previously put into the hole to make the water snake. With a single command of his left hand the snake would charge forward in an attempt to push the male back, but seeing as the steam rolled off of his body and his snake decimated he was left with little options.

His mind climbed back to the thoughts of a single jutsu his best friend had used to prevent the fire riddled building from collapsing while saving the people that had been inside of it. The shape of the large shark stayed in his mind as he prepared himself for the jutsu. Moving his hands the same way she once did he performed the hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dragon → Hare → Dog → Bird → Rat → Clone seal → Dragon → Ram before thrusting his hands forward, the image of a large twenty foot water shark rushing forward and engulfing his new friend. The power and speed alone had been enough to push the male back even further as Dusk dropped to a knee and wiped the sweat from his brow, the use of such a powerful jutsu (by his standards) had made him feel a little weak, but as he stood he hoped that Miyamoto would have been fine.

With a firm stand he moved closer, stopping five meters from the male as he looked at his now normal (assuming so feel free to correct me) body and asked," What the heck happened to you man? You were all phwoosh and aflame...You sure you are ready for that?," he asked not out of pity but of concern that the power might take him over or worse he might unleash it and not know how to control it. For now he waited for an answer from the male providing he had been alright, his blue eyes watching for anymore concerning actions and if need be he would act to stop anything from catching on fire. Though all of the thoughts in his mind had been weary and scared, he had to remain calm and collected as the water he used. He had hoped that Miyamoto through going into that form found some form of slight control.

[1873/5000]
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:43 pm
Miyamoto was overtaken by the water as it quickly forced him to the ground and moved him back several meters before he finally came to a stop on the rocky shore of the river.  He just laid there, the steam rising off of him as his body cooled felt nice, also the sound of the river rushing below his head brought him back to reality.  He stood up still a bit damp as he began to laugh, quietly at first, then it turned to a roar as he could not contain himself.  The work, the time, and the sweat poured into making this power manifest was well worth it.  He felt now as if he could take on an entire village one hand tied behind his back.

"That...was...intense.  I could feel so much power inside of me, like it was feeding off of emotion, just like when you taught me how to harness water.  Except this one I want to have overflow and explode out with force."

Miyamoto began, he was a bit drunk on power still as he grinned with an intensity that showed a bit of an unstable side, much more different than the Miyamoto from earlier.  He then walked out into the river and sat down as he let the water rise well over his waist and then over half of his torso as he breathed a sigh of relief as he looked back to Dusk as he yelled out.

"Hey, next I am going to work on the boil release, I hope you don't mind, but if I were you I would stay away from the river, this seems like the best place for practice."

Miyamoto said, his mind not taking into account the ecosystem of the river and what boiling a section of it might do.  He closed his eyes as he would begin to delve deep into his mind once more.

(2,433/4,000 For Lava & Boil)
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:42 pm
Dusk was correct in his train of thought and knew that he needed to keep a closer eye on Miyamoto. Resting his hand onto his hip he sighed outwardly and looked at his new friend," Just be careful that this new power doesn't overtake you okay? I don't want to have to think about harming my new friend before he could reach his goal," he didn't like the idea of harming someone to the point of them no longer being able to do anything, but if he needed to...he would have to do it. When the male had tried to use yet another new release Dusk shook his head and went over to his picket fence looking down at it.

He didn't exactly know what Miyamoto had been up to, but he did know that he would keep a close eye on him. Taking in a deep breathe he prepared his chakra once again fusing the two elements together before remaining calm. The ability to create a forest of trees....An ability to create a new life and ecosystem lied within his body and today he was going to push it to the surface. Clapping his hands together he performed the hand snake seal and waited. His chakra had already been poured into the earth for some time and after a moment he felt it. The subtle shifting of the ground below him as for a moment leaves began to sprout and after that? The ground rumbled with intensity before a forest spanning thirty meters grew around himself and Miyamoto. Dusk had been pushed into the air by one of the trees as a loud "Woooo" escaped from his lips. The forest was massive, each tree spanning at least fifteen meters in size and their various branches being multiple were at least ten meters.

The male smiled and clambered down the tree with haste, he stepped foot into his masterpiece and smiled for a moment as he cheered himself on. He had finally done it. He had did something his father and mother believed in. Looking for a moment he needed a name for it. Tapping his chin for a moment he smiled and snapped his fingers," The Forest of Stars," the smile beamed as he would one day show both his teachers this masterpiece.

Learned this: Sea of trees

2257/5000
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:14 pm
Inside of his mind he could hear all the going-ons around him, Dusk's voice then his silence.  The trees moved and creaked as if they were old and about to fall from exhaustion.  The water was cool yet it was running quick and with power, and this is what he needed so that he could learn how to use his abilities to their full extent.  

"So just like last time..."

He said as he summoned up the image in his mind of him upon a rock amidst the river, this time he transformed it into a lake so that he could work on his control over the boiling power.  He brought up both water and fire chakra inside of him as if dividing himself into two different sections.  His breath on the outside would show that steam poured from his body as the water under him grew warmer and began to bubble slightly, the fish and other critters that were about instantly fled for someplace safer.  He then held the hand sign of the ram as he held the energy in he could feel it trickle down the rock in his mind and through the water in no time at all.

"To be able to flow like water yet be able to call forth the undying flame that burns within us all.  To be able to release it on a grand scale against my enemies and to protect myself.  That is what I need to become a master over myself."

Miyamoto breathed deeply as he slid from the rock and fell to the lake beneath, once under its surface he could feel the head around him as if everywhere he touched he had a sort of aura around him heating the atmosphere.  Now he just needed it to expand beyond that, he needed it to reach whatever target he set up in front of him.  His target inside of his head was to be able to reach out and be able to boil water at 5 meters out.  He begun this process by flinging his arms out and pushing his chakra outside of his body so that it would begin to seep into the very water around him and heat up.  His body acting as the fuel source and the point of origin where the boil would come from.  He felt it now both in his mind and in real life a the bubbles seemed to rise around him now every so often two or more bubbles would rise to the surface as the water grew from warm to hot slowly.  It was a definite start and that was something to be proud of.

"To be able to boil water would allow me to melt steel, to purify water, to strengthen my earth abilities, and to weaken all foes that used fire against me.  I will master this...I have to."

Miyamoto put more effort into it now as his will seemed to push chakra out faster, it was draining both physically and mentally as the actual strain was apparent on Miyamoto's  physical self.  Steam was beginning to rise from around his immediate vicinity as well as from his body, and even though his body was shiny from both perspiration and the natural water in ones body there was a fine mist in the air around him now that began to seep into the new forest that Dusk had sprouted around the area.  The area also bore no signs from Miyamoto's previous experience with the Lava Chakra that possessed him before.  He was working hard as his physical breath was labored, but his mental image of his body was just now beginning to show signs of wear as the mental limit of the lake shrunk to a mere pond.  his inner self could tell that this was due to fatigue, it was one thing to learn a single element and train to use a single ability or to spar, but to learn two new chakra in a day...It was almost unheard of.  However, this is what Miyamoto had been training for as h felt the water begin to bubble and outside in the real world the water was beginning to reach boiling temperatures quickly, his skin was red, but it did not cause harm to him.  There were fish in the river a few meters out both up and downstream that were frantically trying to escape, but would perish quickly, frogs and other critters scurried away from the immediate vicinity leaving Miyamoto all alone. 

Miyamoto knew that the ability to control water to a boil was now at his disposal, though it took an unparalleled amount of concentration.  He would harness it for use sooner or later.  His excitement grew and with it the temperature of his body as well as everything around him.  at this point the water around him as well as the water had a dense fog rolling off of it as if it were early morning.  Miyamoto still had a handle on the chakra inside of him, but it was weak and volatile...this could be seen through the naked eye, and if Dusk were to see it...he might act out.  Miyamoto came back to reality as he held control of the water, he could now feel the heat around him as well as the strain.  Through throbbing head pains he would speak up rather loudly.

"Dusk...I...implore you...please do not interfere...I have control..."

He then yelled out and soon it turned to a growl, his stubborn force of will was pushing him forward, he opened his eyes to look down at the water as he noticed the riverbed could not bee seen anymore through the fog, yet his blood red skin was nearly glowing due to the heat.  He slowed his breathing, the corners of his vision began to flicker, but as he calmed himself he felt the throbbing ebb away.  The growl he was exerting soon turned into a hum as he grew balanced with the chakra he was exerting.  The forest felt different, and the fresh scent of pine and oak filled his head and instead of control he would drop concentration and dissipate the fog by using the water whip to generate a small gust of wind.  That is when he discovered the newly formed forest around him, it was amazing.  The entire place was different and as he stood up in the river he noticed the stream had shrunk at least a good five percent.  He was horrified as he looked and saw the dead cooked fish, and numerous other animals that had ventured to close.  He kneeled down and said a quick prayer before leaving the area.  He looked around for Dusk, even going as far out as to call out for him.  That is when he saw Dusk come down a tree and he looked suprisingly happy.

"I am to assume that this is your doing, which I can asure you that you have faired better than I.  I managed to cook fish and shrink a small stream."

He said with a look of dissapointment as he looked down at his hands, they were now a normal shade of healthy pink tone.  He was however happy to accomplish his goal and as he looked to Dusk he reached over to a tree and touched it as he forced his boiling chakra into the small 3 meter tree as it seemed to instantly nearly dry out just from his touch.  The power was amazing yet deadly as he demonstrated by instantly punching through the tree in front of Dusk's eyes.  His hand was a brighter tone of read as it cooled, steam rising from his hand as the water sizzled in his hand.

"This power is amazing though, I have accomplished something I have only read about, and in a fraction of the time at that."

Miyamoto then shrugged as he walked up to Dusk and looked at him in the eyes.  The determination in his eyes more ferocious than ever, even more so than earlier.

"I have no intention on leaving this place till we both feel accomplished.  Since I have now gained access to the dormant chakra that comes from my family bloodline.  I am going to start to work on a few moves that are passed down the family.  I have been told of them and in passing I have learned from scrolls and old books of the basics on how to gain these abilities.  If you need anything let me know, but I am going to probably be taking a few of these trees down my friend."

He said with a slight laugh as he pat Dusk on the shoulder.  He would wait till after he answers to walk back out towards the clearing that had been overtaken.  It was time to learn some finishing moves to round out his current move set.  

Once he would reach the clearing he would call upon the lava and boil chakra at the same time as he would use the lava and boil to launch himself in the air with an explosion, landing on a branch his sandals were obliterated.  He made a new mental note that he was going to have to get some clothing developed that could withstand the blast or sudden movement when induced with chakra.  He would then remember on how to imbue his body with lava to increase his power during close quarter fights or for defense.

4,013/4000 for Lava & Boil Release
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:34 am
With the forest in place, Dusk looked at its marvel wondering what would the rest say about it? Not knowing that at the current moment that he had tired himself, he leaned against one of the trees and smiled," I think I am done training for today...going to go home and sleep it all off," with that he climbed back into one of the trees and took off towards the village...but never made it. Somewhere in the forest his body stopped and he slept in a tree close by, napping in a blissful sleep.

Exit, 2300 words

11 stats and Sea of trees learned
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum