Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Great potential in need of guidance  Empty Great potential in need of guidance

Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:04 am
The sun light pierced the folding blinders of the wooden window which was centered above Ita’s bed in an angle that would catch his line of sight and awaken him for a good night’s rest. Ita’s eyes opened as the light caught his face. The boy proceeded to awaken and sit upward in his bed, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. He then began to run his hand through his hair in an attempt to make some sense of it. Ita was excited to meet Dante’s pupil today and hopefully go on a mission. Before Ita began to get ready he could hear the voice of Sai and Dante in the room on the other side of the door. He would not make out what the voices were saying, but then something clicked inside Ita’s head. There was a third voice speaking, one much more high pitched than those of Sai and Dante. Ita concluded it must be the boy and hurried to get dressed. Ita could hear the sound of rain tapping against his window outside. Ita pulled a white lose shirt over his torso and black pants. He then slipped his feet into his sandals and equipped his two ninja pouches about his waist in the back. He then reached for a grey cloak which was draped over the handle of the door and pulled it over himself. Ita then realized how strange the situation was because of how early in the morning it was. As he breached the door way, he saw the faces of three people: Sai, Dantes, and a boy, presumably Dante’s pupil. Ita made eye contact with the boy for a few brief moments before Sai stepped in front of the boy’s view. Ita noticed how the boys eyes shifted away from his and Dante was looking at the ground as if he didn’t want to make eye contact with Ita. Sai waived his hands and made an embarrassed face as he tried to explain to Ita their circumstances.  Sai explained to Ita that Dante, his pupil, and Sai himself needed to leave for a few days to go on a mission and that it was best that Ita not come along because he was not ready for such a feat. Ita looked away. Ita’s spirits had been crushed and he had a shallow look upon his face. “That’s fine… go.” Ita said as he made his way for the door, with his head ducked down. He pushed the door open and was gone. Sai pressed towards the boy as he left in an attempt to grab him, but was stopped by Dante’s hand on Sai’s shoulder. “We don’t have time. He’ll understand. Let’s go.” Sai sulked then agreed as he let the boy wander off on his own.

The rain had let up and Ita was making his way, away from the village to the border. Ita bore no symbol of allegiance and had his hood hiding his face. He was walking to gather his thoughts, but if he would run into someone while on his journey; maybe it would change his future indefinitely. Ita was suppressing his chakra.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Great potential in need of guidance  Empty Re: Great potential in need of guidance

Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:25 am
about fourty meters away the Hell's angel and Demon of chance stood, Kira breathing heavilly. Her body was slumped forward, sweat dripping down her chin to release from it's prison, falling to the earth below. "Come now Kira. We need to keep pushing. Your muscles are starting to react properly but there's still a distance to travel. Keep your mind sharp child. Amber took a step forward, moving at incredible speed towards the girl who's body shook at the sight of her partner pushing forward again. She needed rest. How she'd done this day in and day out was a question she'd been asking herself daily. With perfect precision Amber struck forward, her open hand brushing against Kira's clothes as she tried desperately to shift to the side fast enough to dodge the blow. Skin met skin benath a small layer of protection, just enough.

With her sharingan active she slid forward, her feet not even seeming to actually move as she pushed her body to the limit to counter attack. It was slow and telegraphed. This wont end well. her chest lit up as Amber's second attack sent her flying backwards, hitting the dirt hard and sliding a few feet before finally stopping. "I..W..." her lips still failed to produce the words muddled in her mind.

"take a moment. The attack should have been startling but not truely damaging. If i'd wanted to harm you i would have done this. " her body became alite almost immediately with powerful raiton, waves of lightning energy crackling about her body as chidori current flowed through her just about the time that Ita would be twenty meters away, assuming he was still walking forward.
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Great potential in need of guidance  Empty Re: Great potential in need of guidance

Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:40 am
As the boy walked, the sound of voices and fighting filled the air. As the sounds traveled to his ears and broke his train of thought, Ita quickly lifted his head, leveling his vision to see what was going on. About 30 meters to 20 meters away were two figures were, what seemed to be, fighting. As Ita grew closer, the girl who had been tossed on the ground and stood up and her body then illuminated with the awesome power of ration which flowed throughout her whole body. Upon seeing such a sight, Ita’s eyes widened with curiosity. He then looked down at his hand, which then lit up with low luminosity in ration for a few moments before fading out. The boy could no longer control his actions due his curiosity. Ita was still upset with Sai, but for the time being completely forgot and was now captivated with the sight before him. “Who were the women before him? Could they possess what I’m looking for?” Ita thought to himself. He waited a few moments to allow them to finally notice him picking the pace up and jogging over to them. Irresponsibly, the boy shouted as he grew near them, “Hey!” The boy stopped about 10 meters away to assess the situation before moving forward. 
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:47 am
~Amber.~ The words slid into the Demon of chance's mind shortly after the crackling energy began to dissipate. She turned, sensing the intent behind the telepathic message and noticed the boy, opening her hand quickly. With a horrific blood curdling screech the scythe of sorrow formed into the world, a swirling mass of pure dark energy stretching ten feet long from it's centerpoint before shattering to leave the domia scythe where there had once been only magic. She began to raise the scythe but stopped, eyeing the boy. He didn't actually seem to be threatening to her, allowing her reflexive action to be calmed far before the weapon was pointed his direction. Instead she set the long blade against the ground, leaning against it.

"And... Who might you be out in the woods alone?" Was he from konoha? That seems a bit of a stretch to her. Theres no way with the state of the village they'd allow a ninja to go wandering the borders alone... she hoped.
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:59 am
Ita was actually so curious about the power the women possessed that he didn’t think twice before informing her about himself, although, due to the current circumstances and the size of her weapon, Ita did not think he had much of a choice. However, the boy continued to speak, “My name is Ita. I am of Konohagakure. No one really…” He stopped for a moment as the words left his mouth and he himself began to doubt. His lack of activity within the village due to his quest for power and the not so ideal circumstances of his past left the boy as somewhat of an outcast. Not an outcast, less than one. He presumed no one in the village knew anything of him at all for that fact. He had only come into contact with a hand few of people in the past year so it would be hard to Ita to accept the fact that he was indeed a part of something or anything for that matter. The boy continued to speak in a calm voice, “Your technique, it is amazing. I couldn’t help myself once I saw it…You see I am a low level ninja of this village looking to make something of myself…and well, I just learned ration, but my current Sensai left town.” The boy looked down at his hands once more, holding them palms up in front of his body. He allowed a current of ration to illuminate them for a brief moment to show the women his intentions were true. “You see, I don’t know much about myself or this village for that matter. I’m really just looking for meaning.”
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:11 am
It was expected that his explanation would prompt a reaction from Amber. She'd asked the question after all. Surprisingly however it was Kira however who responded. Her lips pursed shut as he spoke of konoha a cringe evident in her features that only eased once he pointed out he was of low rank. Her head turned slightly to the side in intrigue as he continued, consideration flowing through her eyes as she took in each bit of information.

"Interesting. " glancing over to the smaller girl Amber awaited conformation on what she expected would be the next stage. "I am the demon of chance. The girl over there is Kira hyuuga a ninja like yourself, raised in Konoha. " She was careful of her word choice. It wasn't that she had an issue lying to the boy of course, simply that she saw little need.....yet. "She could use a bit of practice if you'd like and can assist in the raiton." As amber spoke energy flowed through Kira's body followed by long white scroll like cloth spiraling around her. using color course change she allowed her affinity to shift, taking the power from Amber in exchange for the ability to use raiton.

"Kira. Before you begin if you'd be so kind as to summon the princess of the fa...Actually.... Come close child. I believe I have a much better place to train with you that you'll enjoy a bit. If he did she would put her hands on the boys shoulder and in an instant the three would be reverse summoned into the center of the grand castle of Darukushuurin. They would stand just beneath the entranceway to the second floor, two long wooden staircases spiraling downward on either side of the enormous room on either side of them. Before them would be a doorway of slightly glowing green Fae enchanted wood that set closed, marking the entrance to the castle.
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:21 am
The boy, whose face seemed perplexed by the relationship shared between the two in front of him. He thought their actions were a bit strange, but paid no mind beyond that. Who was Ita to judge? If anything his curiosity grew, more and more with each passing moment. Ita knew for certain that he wanted to grow stronger, for a reason he still did not know. Inside his chest, deep down, he bore a pain which weighed heavy on his heart. He longed to rid that pain. As the girl called for him, he stepped near without a second thought. Although he did not truly understand her intentions or what she would gain for helping a low leveled ninja such as him. Maybe she too yearned for acceptance or someone else? He made eye contact with her as he tried to reach a deeper level of sentiment, trying to understand a little more about her. As her hand touched his shoulder, the three vanished. As the reappeared in a place Ita had never seen his hair set, falling into place. All Ita could do now was gaze upon the castle in front of him. He was so astounded he could not speak, but just look. He awaited further instruction as he shifted his attention to Kira. Ita hoped his calm personality in most situation would be apparent to the girl, although such thoughts did not run passively though his mind, but lingered in the back. 
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:42 am
"Girls. I'm in need of your assistance. Do come quickly I'll meet you in the garden." As quickly as they were shifted from reality through the realm between and into the higher plane of the fae Amber was off, her boots clicking lightly as she crossed the large foyer, heading to the right where a slightly smaller red door marked the hallway to her destination. "come along." She spoke before disappearing into the first hallway. It would seem like they were walking forever, the hallway twisting left and right for about five minutes before opening up to their destination. The grand garden looked nothing like a room you'd expect to see, even within a place such as this. It almost seemed like they'd stepped outside. The room opened up to a large field about fifty meters wide before the treeline was noticeable.

"This is the castle of the queen of the Fae child. her daughters should be here shortly. It's a safe place within which we can train. " Perfectly on time a small creature flew in, stopping to float just above Ambers head on the left side. The princess of the fae Darukushuurin flashed the group a bright smile.

"You called miss." The girl flying about glanced at ita for barelly a moment before turning her attention to Amber, Her tiny pixie wings taking her quickly to land just in front of the trio. bright green energy enveloped her, her form growing larger. Now in her elven form she straitened the edge of her skirt before continuing. "I assume that it's time that you accept my power in this realm."

"It is. " She prepared fort he tasks at hand, whispering into the mind of her weapon calling her to the realms of the fae.
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:16 am
Ita didn’t say much during this time, but just continued to follow. He did not know what to say even if he were to speak so he kept his lips sealed for the time being. Instead, he focused on the scenery around him. In his lifetime he had never seen such a place due to the fact that his miserable existence existed primarily within the borders of the Konohagakure. Such a place really changed the way Ita looked at the world and made him long for something… a little bit different you could say. Anyways, as the group entered the open field through a doorway Ita had flashbacks to the sub terrain training facility located underneath his house. Unlike such, this place was much greener and he actually enjoyed the foliage compared to the hard earth he was forced to sleep on before. Ita’s hood was now pulled back allowing his jet black hair and soft distant eyes to be seen. His pale complexion radiating as light illuminated the soft features of his face. The boy thought, “The Queen of the Fae Child?” Such a peculiar place, but Ita did not speak, he was just grateful to be receiving any sort of guidance at this point in his life and he knew it was necessary to step out of one’s comfort zone and break his own paradigms if he was ever to really accomplish something.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:42 am
"Ita. You may train with Kira as you two see fit. I'm sure together you'll find something new and useful to learn. Be aware if you seriously harm her it will be my responsibility to gut you and string your entrails up like holiday lights across the walls of Konohakagure. this is not a threat, merely a reminder of how precious she is." Amber turned her attention for a brief moment to the new genin she'd brought through the realm between, eliciting a nod from Kira who moved forward into the center of the field. "Now. Selene should be here shortly... I do trust you have the scroll Daruku...."

"Of course."From a bag at her side the Fae wild girl drew out a large scroll, unrolling it on the ground before amber. Her signature was written in a language that would seem foreign even to kira, The ancient runes of the Syn dimension. Thankfully to any who mattered it was easilly read. "Now we wait fo...Oh." Selene simply seemed to appear beside them, her form incorporeal for a fw moments before finally solidifying, proof that she'd decided the best action would be astral projection. Without a word she signed the scroll, following the directions needed to gain the power of Kira's summoned contract.

"Now we simply wait." It would take time being around the High princess before they would be able to call her to their aid. Time that she expected would be useful to spend in the practice of drawing chakra from the world around them. Amber took a seat, closing her eyes to allow the strength of the Fae to flow into her body, with the summon following suit to sit directly beside her. Selene made small talk, though ineffectively. her emotionless personality felt fabricated even to those who knew her. Perhaps that would dull with more time in this realm.

Once she was there Kira would wait for ita, clearing her mind and calling on the same nature chakra that the three near the door were learning to focus. It came so easilly to the Hells angel. She could feel the strength of the Fae pouring into her body as she worked through her preparation, using the ease of movment she was granted in the fae with the sage mode chakra to further loosen her half dead bodies grip on tightening muscles. "Anything in particular that you need to be taught Genin from Konoha?"

(TWC 1474)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum