Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden Ametsuchi
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
12 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Great potential in need of guidance  - Page 2 Empty Re: Great potential in need of guidance

Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:09 am
Ita’s curiosity peaked as the women before him had inquired upon a certain subject Ita had been waiting for. Ita thought for a moment and remembered his training with Sai and Dante before his ventures. The boy then began to remember his first encounter with the women in front of him. She was fighting, and the element which protruded from her body is what surprised Ita the most. Such a technique is what Ita had hoped to achieve eventually. He then gave a response in a calm tone, “Before I came I was working on a technique called, “Chidori” I believe. I’ve almost gotten the basics I just need to perfect it. However, your technique, the one you had used earlier, what was that?” Such a power had amazed Ita, it made him think of the first time he discovered his affinity for ration, which was truly just recently. He’d just learned of this news recently and was hoping to learn as much as he could. Ita was fascinated and his curiosity was what was directing his actions at the moment. Maybe this women was a blessing? Regardless he would learn as much as he could for the women… well much as she would let him. Ita was still unclear about his current situation and didn’t have much to lose, so he promised himself that he would try his hardest and push himself in every which way; luckily for him ninjutsu and training came natural to him. A boy ready to take on the world who just needed guidance. Ita spoke once more, “This is all I know.” Ita weaved several hand signs and activated chidori in his right hand, although it soon fizzled out. Ita was hoping the girl could direct him.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Great potential in need of guidance  - Page 2 Empty Re: Great potential in need of guidance

Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:35 pm
THe hell's angel nodded to Ita her hand flying through seals. monkey. dragon. rat. bird. ox. snake. dog. tiger. monkey. As she was finished the grand garden was filled with the bright high pitched sound of thousands of birds chirping, her hand glowing a bright blue with sparks of lightning chakra that stretched out every direction about a foot wide. As she finished, simply holding the technique to show him its power Amber smiled, taking her attention away from the situation at hand for a moment. "I think it's safe to say she knows the jutsu. Child. it would be useful to speak. I understand it to be a problematic gesture still.....but I know you to be resourceful enough to find away around that. " It wasn't clear that amber was speaking to Kira at first. no. it would be more likely from her tone and the wa her glance met the konoha boys that she was commenting about his lack of cohesive statements since they entered the Fae wilds however Kira resonded immediately, parting her lips once more to attept speach only to close them, resolve clear in her eyes as she released the jutsu, forming a single seal and biting her thumb. Her hands pressed quickly against the ground followed by a puff of white smoke and where there had once been nothing a small drake stood.

"Very good. Su'na. I'll expect you to assist your summoner in comunication." Directly after speaking Amber turned her attention back to the pixie princess, working with her to continue drawing nature energy exactly as the strange creature described.

"Ah yes. Excelent. Always glad to be of use...." Suna stretched her wings, her wingspan going out barelly a foot before the blue scaled wings shrunk back in. "It will most likely be dificult in this form I suppose... Though mobility will be easier. I believe I'll take my true form for this if it's acceptable. " She waited a few moments for a response, not getting one from any she expected it of before her body began to grow. The scales stretched out to give her more room, a great mass flowing upwards as she took shape in her true form, a High elf of the fae, just as darukushuurin had. Scales still covered most of her body as the six foot three inch woman nodded to her two trainees. "Right then. So I suppose I'll be assisting in these endeavors. I am Su'na of the Seelie Fae court, Not the main court mind you but one of enough distinguish that I can be of help. What can I do for you boy?"

Meanwhile the woman finally appeared, a tall figure draped in gorgeous cloak of bright aqua blue that shimmered in the artificial sunlight. Was it artificial? It was so dificult to tell within the land of the Fae what was and wasn't real. Magic is funny that way. "I'm here miss. " Taking no time she signed the scroll, sitting down to work with Amber and the princess of the fae.

(TWC 1983)
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:08 pm
Ita watched as the thing before him transformed into a rather tall, scally, magnificent woman. Up until this point, Ita had realy not understood much of what had been going on, however, it did intrigue him and his curiosity was present. After being reprimanded on Ita’s lack of ‘coherent sentences’ he thought for a moment. The boy was quiet in nature, but it was not the result of him being dumb or stupid, it was actually a result of the boy’s immense aptitude and natural ability to assess situations. He was not shy, but merely preferred not to speak, especially in an area he was not knowledgeable of. However, the boy thought that if he was going to get anything done he must abide by the rules of this realm and try to appease everyone. The boys soft lips parted and words formed. The words flowed elegantly into the ears of those who listened and his tone was a bit different, more assertive, yet pessimistic in nature. It would immediately and effectively catch the attentions of those around him, making him someone of a center piece to be listened to, even if the information being relayed was not necessarily related to the others.
Worlds flowed effortlessly, “My apologies. I don’t know very many people so I tend to keep to myself. Please don’t take it as an insult or mistaken it for weakness. I also want to thank you for taking the time to help me. Now, Chidori, I’ve about learned it and just need to get a second opinon. Besides that, I witnessed another type of chidori variant, if you will, being used earlier upon seeing Kira for the first time. I wish to learn such techniques and would be very grateful if you could teach me. I promise I will work hard and long; doing whatever it takes to become stronger.”
As Ita finished speaking, he thought for a moment about what he had just conveyed and who it was to. Why did he want to become stronger? What was this emptiness the boy felt inside? How could he solve it? Such questions lingered in the back of his head as each day pasted. One thing was certain, he had been getting stronger. Not just a little stronger, but a whole lot. It had completely changed his posture and how he carried himself. Although he did not act cocky, his solemnness and quiet nature almost gave the impression to others that he was sheepish or weak, but if you were to hear the boy speak or witness his movements, one would be able to conclude that the boy did truly poses power known to few at such a young age.
The boy was able to conclude that he being here was no incident. Almost everything that Ita had been enduring the past few months had all been for a reason; even his being here was important to his future in a way, even though he did not truly understand his surroundings at the moment. Ita shrugged it off and figured that if he were to create a lasting relation with the people here he would find out more about this strange place soon enough, for now he would devote himself to training; as he said before.
He now observed the tall woman before him and the girl who stood next to him. Before continuing, Ita turned his attention towards Kira and held his hand outwards to here in an open position. Ita gave the girl a smile which was perculiar to Ita because he did not smile often, but his intentions were sincere. “Hello, I am Ita and you are?” Once the girl would respond he would continue to speak once more, “I don’t think we met before, but I will enjoy training with you. Hopefully we could become friends, and maybe rivals.” The boy returned his attention to the tall woman before him after finishing his conversation with the girl beside him and spoke once more, allowing soft elegant words to escape his lips “I was wondering if you could summon a clone for me to practice my technique against? I’m still trying to get the accuracy down and striking precision. If you wouldn’t mind.” The boy stopped speaking and stood up right in attention waiting for a response.

[WC:2518]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:15 am
Selene would cut ita off near the very begining of his eloquent and long winded explanation with a simple response that brought a smile to Amber's lips. " She wasn't speaking to you. He was speaking to kira. She's having a bit of dificulty with speach among other things since she was killed and her soul shattered. " It was amazing how no matter how often things like this found their way past selene's lips she never realized that it wasn't the kind of thing one generally says so passively. To the Avatar of Sorrow it was simply something that happened. Why would she ease the statement?

If he continued then Kira and Su'na would listen. Assuming he still addressed the dragon fae as he had she would nod, addressing him back. "I am Su'na of the seelie court. Not the high court mind you. Unfortunately m'dear summoner has issues in dictation. Our mental link will allow her to comunicate more readily. I do believe she holds chidori and all of it's variants except..." She paused, raising a talloned hand to count out something or the other in the air in front of her. "One. "

Meanwhile....

"Concentrate. We should have this portion of the training finished soon if not now. Darukushuurin... My dear, If you'd be a dear and " She was cut off with a nod from the seelie princess. She already knew it was about that time.

"Yes yes. Darukushuurin. The fourth petal...." her tone was too serious in a clearly mocking tone. These two had worked together far too long. "How long has it been miss? I would wager...... Ten years or so?"

"Fourteen actually. Fourteen years two months and eleven days in standard time, though the passage of time often shifts between worlds and given that I would have to take some time to account for the variables, and then theres the time lost. Not actually sure how long we sat in limbo initially." Selene bless her heart. The girl was trying so hard to be helpful, but the question was rhetorical. As the two spoke Darukushuurin's body began to glow, the ability that had helped them protect their summoner so long ago coming to use once more. It was remarkable how each would limited or granted additional power. This one specifically changed many of their petals effects drastically. After a few moments the High Fae girl's body would split, two slightly shorter women simply stepping out from each other like a shadow coming to life.

"Now. As my sister inevitably takes to the air to throw sardonic comments that are completely useless.... Let's continue drawing this energy. These bodies arent used to the powers of this world. Too long out of it miss. Far too long you were gone, allowing kira total control. Glad to see you back, but the energies of the Fae dont take to you as easily as they once did. Allow your chakra to call out to the earth, give blessings to the goddess above and she may help you learn to use sage mode yet."

(TWC 2495)
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:49 pm
Ita continued his explanation. Once hearing what Su’na had responded with, Ita would just stare, not phased at all by the fact that the woman who was going to be training him had recently died, and somehow was standing right before him; although, after seeing this place there was much Ita did not know. This acknowledgement had made him yearn to learn more. This philosophy is actually what drove Ita to most of his natural instincts. His fascination with the world was inspiring least; yet not many people knew the boy, so they would not yet know so. This fact about Ita would be somewhat unclear however, which path would he follow?

For the time being, while in this land he would learn as much as possible because that was his mission. Ita was still a little weirded out by the scaled, tall woman in front of him, she seemed to be her narrator. “Wonderful. I am ready to begin whenever.” Ita would respond at the good news that the girl knew most of what Ita inquired of. Upon that note, Ita prepared himself for whatever laid ahead of him. Ita felt pretty confident about chidori, although he was still not able to move in another direction besides forward due to the great concentration and power the technique took. Ita waited in wonder, thinking about what the next technique might possibly be? Ita was extremely eager to begin learning and was wondering how they might train. Upon that note, Ita got a pretty good idea regarding what it might be. Before the two in front of him, Ita allowed his right hand to fall behind his back effortlessly, almost fashionably. Ita’s pale hands gripped the hilt of a kunai that laid within one of the two weapon pouches that were strapped to the back of ITa’s waist positioned under his shirt. Ita then withdrew his hand clutching the kunai and brought it in front of him, not in a aggressive manner, but to simply show it. For a moment, Ita thought “What if I were to focus my ration chakra into the kunai. Or even around it? Ita focused on accumulating chakra in his right hand. He then closed his soft eyes and attempted to allow chakra to flow throughout the small blade. For a few moments, the area which casted a shadow on Ita’s white shirt illuminated with a light blue glow and chakra flowed through the small shinobi weapon. Ita opened his eyes to witness such a creation, but was let down when it soon faded. Ita was not successful at fully establishing the technique and needed guidance. Hoping the two in front of him would see what he was trying to accomplish, he hoped they would either offer encouraging words of that the boy was onto something, or if they already knew such a technique. He waited for a response and watched their facial expressions after performing the technique to see if they seemed interested at all. Ita wondered who would instruct him.
[WC:3024]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:35 am
"Woah woah woah wwwoooooaaaaahhhh. Slow down miss hundred words a minute. Man. If you could speak as quickly verbally as you can though telepathy..... I wouldn't even be needed!' Suna went from calm contemplation of the task at hand to a surprised almost distressed glance back at kira, bringing a smile to the Hell's angel's lips. Several minutes would go by in silence between Kira, Su'na and Ita as Kira explained in detail exactly how things worked but then finally she began once more. "Alright. So there are three hand seals.... Or like seven buuuuuttt I think it's just always better to use three. So first we do three hand seals. " She formed three seals that were clearly not used by ninja, the final being a peace sign, followed by a shake of kiras head. Slowly Kira formed the three seals, pointing towards ita to allow him to see their formation.

"This is the way in which we channel the chakra...or something like that. Then allow the Right on to flow through your body. I really like this jutsu stuff. I'mma have to visit the physical plane more of...Oh. Raiton. I was told 'it's raiton, like lightning. Dont be an idiot please it's important we do this right' I.... Think that last part was specifically for me and didn't need to be said. sorry." She was a strange one, bright and bouncy like her master. The Fairy and the dragon were too similar for words.

Meanwhile...

"Alright. Daruku. Shuurin. We need to ensure we do this properly. We'll also need to speak to the court. It's incredibly important that we gather tools and power. Once we're finished with this I believe it will be useful to work on combining energies. The power of sage mode is a beautiful gift but only in the right hands. Thankfully The power of the Fae works differently then most summon contracts. You can increase the power of our jutsus by quite a bit and we can use your link to.... well use magic. "

"If you can even cast magic." Daruku was quick to quip, the metaphorical dagger aimed directly at Amber. They both knew too well of the situation within the hidden world, of the sacrifice she made... The same sacrifice she brought upon kira.

"Sister.... Be fucking nice! This is why you're the first one sacrificed when something goes wrong. Now. I can speak to the court for you miss. I'm sure they'll have items and information that would be incredibly useful to our cause. Would you like me to extend our reach to the other realms?"

"That would probably be best." She considered for a moment. They'd gained the blessing of the goddess Adelaide long ago, and with it the twin daggers she'd personally enchanted with Faewild poison and a bow touched by the queen herself. "Yes. Speak to Adelaide and Azaelia. The goddess of the void was kind enough to grant us a bow crafted of her realm but Azaelia has been lacking of late. Ensure that gets taken care of quickly. " She nodded, making a mental note to take a trip to the court and send a messenger to their allies but her thought process was interupted once more.

"I'll ensure it's done as usual. My sweet sister is..... Simple and will forget."

"Will not!"

(twc 3052)
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:35 pm
Ita stood by as Su’na began to respond to the boy in what seemed to be a rather long outburst of words. Ita activated his two tome sharingan by slowly blinking. It had been a while since he had called upon its power, but the boy was eager to learn more. The last time he had used it, he had noticed his great ability to slow down time and see things more clearly. He figured if he trained with it that he may learn something or at least discover what he had been missing, or indefinitely discover his own natural ability.
                Upon further investigation, Ita could now see the mental link between Kira and Su’na and it was, at the moment, very present and a bit difficult to decipher due the them both speaking at the same time and only have one person to translate. Ita gave a sort of gentle smile to the two before Kira performed three odd hand seals that were different from the ones he had witnessed from Dante prior. “Could the same jutsu be performed with different hand signs?” Ita thought to himself. “Or any hand signs at all?” he continued to think aloud in his head. The power one must be capable of possessing to use jutsu without hand signs was clearly out of reach to Ita. For now, that is.
                Ita’s keen, crimson colored eyes followed Kira’s swift hand signs perfectly. Almost so well that even Ita was impressed. Ita also wondered if the people in front of him would notice such a thing? After learning the hand signs, Ita blinked once more and his eyes returned to their normal, jet black calm state. Ita then proceeded to produce the three peculiar hand signs and to his astonishment, the sound of a thousand birds flooded the air once more in the strange realm which he was visiting and those in front of him dwelled. In his hand, Ita could feel the ultimate power of Raiton coursing through his chakra pathways and veins. He had never felt such a power before.
                By obtaining such a technique, It just motivated Ita ten-fold. Ita not only wanted to become stronger, but craved it. It occupied his mind now like a burden and would not leave. At the time Ita did not recognize what was happening, but such a mindset was not peculiar to his clans roots and past generations.  This almost hereditary nature was passed down to him from his accessors.
                One thing separated Ita from his past, however. Unlike those before him who knew much of their clan and their roots, over time, the clan had been stretched out and brought to near extinction, how Ita managed to make it into this world as part of the clan of the Uchiha was beyond him, even though he did not truly understand what it meant at this point in time. Ita had the ability to set his own path, apart from the hate from which they all felt and use such a motivation to reach new heights apart from hate, although his heart was heavy with sadness, but it had yet to manifest itself into hate.
                The boy was merely curious and wanted to learn more of his unique, inclination towards learning and performing techniques he did not know possible. It had only been a year and he had learned so much, what was next?

Ita was starting to get a little ahead of himself and returned his attention to the task at hand. The boy would perform the technique called ‘chidori’ in front of his spectators in the same fashion as the girl in front of him had done, perfectly to a ‘T’. If Su’na would direct Ita to continue training in any odd fashion he would and the both of them would practice for the time being until they were sure Ita had gotten such a technique down. After an extended period of time training, Ita grew tired but pushed on. Now completing his chidori training, what was next for the boy? The boy now stood up straight to face Su’na and Kira once more after their session and Ita would continue to inquire of them, “What are we learning next?” As the words left the boys lips, they could see the determination in the boy’s eyes and his willingness to never falter and continue to train. He wanted to learn all he could from those around him and would push himself to his limits to do so.
[wc: 3778]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:13 pm
Kira recoiled the moment Ita's eyes changed, her own going wide for a moment before her own sharingan activated. "miss...um..." Her reaction was instant, her hands moving up into a defensive position. Unfortunately her eyes werent the only thing to chance. Her stance shifted quickly from calm rest to offensive as she prepared to push quickly forward, taking two steps before she was stopped by The two studying sage arts.

"Kira! No... Verrin'kuko." She hit the ground hard, Su'na rushing to her side to scoop the girl up. She was out cold, her sharingan deactivated and the cold intent now hidden behind sleeping eyes. "Well...." Amber stood, walking towards him, shaking her head dissmissively of the situation before them. "Appologies child of Konoha..... Kira has um.... Issues with those who bear the eyes of the uchiha clan. I will seek you out at a later date, this isn't a death sentence nor an end to us working together..... I just need to help ease her into a sense of calm around those who bear the sharingan. For now i'm afraid i'll have to show you out. You'll fine a stone just behind you with a glowing green symbol. Touch it and you'll be teleported back to the Forrest. I'm sure our paths will cross once more. It was unfortunate. he couldn't have known, but the reaction could have been horrific.

After he was gone Selene finally came back to the physical plane, her eyes opening slowly to turn towards the demon of chance. "The omega. I felt it."

"yes....." She paused long enough to take in the situation fully. had she not reacted so quickly they could have had the body of a young Konoha ninja on their hands, and goddess knows how much trouble that could have caused. Silently she thanked The goddess above for her quick reaction. "It seems we'll have to put off further training girls. I do appologize. I didn't expect the omega to be able to bring itself out but she is too much like I was. I'll take care of this quickly so we can continue.

(exit twc 3405, claiming 17 stats and 3405 towards training with Darukushuurin for selene and amber as well as signing Seelie fae contract for those two. )
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:54 am

Approved @ Kira <3
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:37 am
As Ita’s eyes lit up a crimson red, so did Kira’s, and that Ita was able to notice immediately. Although her next actions seemed to appear fast, the girl took a threatening stance which seemed malicious. Ita was perplexed by the situation he had been thrown into. For a moment, Ita would think about what had just happened and didn’t truly understand why she took an offensive stance upon activating his sharingan. Ita’s muscles became tense, but then were relieved by the fact she had dropped to the floor in front of him. Upon further explanation, the boy would be directed to leave, for his own safety that is.
The boy did as told. Before turning around and walking towards the stone which she spoke of, he took one last look of the woman that laid before him. Ita was a little disappointed that their time together was coming to an end because he wished to have learned more form her. This dimension was strange, and the boy thought for a moment that it could have been something great. In the end, their time was not as lengthy as he wished and it was time for them to part ways. He studied her body once more and turned away from those in front of him. The boy’s posture was elegant and his body flowed around in effortlessly, his jet black falling into place as he turned. His pale complexion fading as he turned and left.
The boy touched the weird glowing stone and was somehow teleported to the physical plane. As the boy’s body materialized from where’s he came, to his surprise he appeared before some familiar faces.   
To Ita’s surprise, and theirs. Ita had reappeared in the middle of the path to Konoha in front of three figures. Upon further examination, the boy noticed the faces of Dante, Sai, and the boy who he had yet to meet. Ita assumed they were onto their mission.
“Ita what are you doing here?” Sai inquired of him. Ita was unsure what to tell them. Would they even believe him if he did tell them? Ita was still unsure of what had just happened. One moment he was walking, and then he was training in an unfamiliar dimension? It was just weird, but it did not disturb the boy. His curiosity was always looking to be entertained.
To answer Sai’s inquiry, Ita replied, putting on a sort of front that he was completely oblivious to what had just happened. “I don’t know.” The response seemed less than adequate to the travelers. “Have you been following us?” Dante inquired. Ita’s eye contact was now fixed not on the question in which Dante had asked, but right past him and to the boy with no name. Ita studied the boy, he had spikey black hair and seemed to returning a glare. There was tension in the air between them which was soon cut off by the sound of Sai’s voice who could sense it. “Sorry, we didn’t have time for introductions earlier. We were in a rush, but had to return on short notice. When we saw you weren’t anywhere to be found we departed once more.” Ita was unsure of what to believe and was a little angry that they would go on a mission without him. He was also upset that why this boy was able to accompany them, but he was not. It made the young boy wonder what this kid was capable of and it poked at his curiosity. He now didn’t know whether to see the boy as a rival or as an ally. Or a rival amongst allies. Regardless of the situation, in the short time that they were gone Ita had actually learned quiet a lot. He was now able to use the technique Dante had been attempting to show him before and then some. Ita thought back to how the ration coated his blade. He was now equipped with some serious techniques that could cause real damage. He wasn’t sure when the right time to use them would be, but in truth, if they didn’t leave him behind he may not have wandered out at met the strange girl. Kira’s face lingered in the boy’s thoughts for a few moment before dissipating and returning to the back of his mind to be stored for future reference. He actually hoped that they would meet again because she had a lot to give, but her weird circumstance regarding the sharingan haunted him. What was the cause of her hostility? Until now, she was the second person Ita had ever seen awaken sharingan besides himself. Ita figured his parents had utilized it, but he was too young at the time to actually notice such a thing before they passed. For now, Ita figured he would now be accompanying them on their journey and he wanted to find out more about this boy.

[exit. TWC: 4600. Claim Chidori(1500 at half price+1000 from previous training.), chidori katana(full price, 3k), 23 stats.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum