Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6150

Monks, Pet Owners, and other Crazy People (P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monks, Pet Owners, and other Crazy People (P)

Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:18 pm
”That was quite specific,” Shouhei thought to himself as the jounin explained his area of expertise that he could teach him. Admittedly, the amount of possibilities of the choices Shouhei was giving, kind of made his mind go blank for a second as an “uhh” sound came from his mouth along with a blank stare somewhere other than the jounin. It did not help as well that he was young and had his own life in front of him. Even if you take him being in a dangerous occupation into account.

When Snow suggested that he could learn the jutsu he had just used to mend the bruise in Shouhei’s palm, a sigh of relief came over him and he became less blank. “That’s a good start. Do you think I can learn that though? I’ve heard medical ninjutsu is not something one just learn and many don’t have the chakra control to do it,” Shouhei said in a voice that almost somehow sounded like he posed a challenge to Snow rather than sounding like a self-doubting child. One couldn't really be sure why he did it, but that's how it came out.

Notes wrote:Word count:  193.
TWC: 1244.

Last edited by Shouhei on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Monks, Pet Owners, and other Crazy People (P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monks, Pet Owners, and other Crazy People (P)

Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:36 pm
Possibilities did stump many people Kyousuke thought as Shouhei took his time deciding what field he would like to do some training in. Patience was something the man was known for, so instead of forcing him into something right away he attempted to form another hound. He had the output correct, it was the shape manipulation that was getting to him. He had read articles on the subject, but the theoretical knowledge never compared to actual experience.

After a minute it seemed the boy had come to the realization that he could use Kyousuke’s original suggestion of doing the basic medical technique. He had some reserves though as to whether or not he could do it. Placing a hand onto the kids shoulder he would lean down only after releasing the lightning technique of course. “I think you will do fine. Look at me I’m not the best at shaping energy, but that last one kind of looked like a dog right?” It was obviously a joke the last attempt looked nothing like a dog. Unless that dog was just moving involuntary lightning zaps then yeah he made a dog, he would take it for a walk later and call it Fluffy.

He showed the boy what the jutsu looked like a light blue aura sprung from his hands. “This is the jutsu. You got this.” Kyousuke would step away, his learning of the technique would be self-driven from this point on. Questions were allowed, but personal experience was his go to method.  

WC: 253
TWC: 2188

Last edited by Kyousuke Snow <3 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:32 pm
Shouhei looked at what the man said was a dog. “If it wouldn’t electrocute me, I would have called it Sparky,” he joked along with the man’s rhythm of good spirit while his hands were resting on his sides just above his pocket pants. “Then again, you could always feed your enemies to it,” he followed up his tone a voice changing a bit as if he was pretending to sound half intimidating and half goofy.

After observing the jutsu, Shouhei noted the handseals – thee in total: Boar, Rat, then Snake – and the chakra was supposed to form into some blue stuff when done. “That looks easy enough,” he thought as he did the handseals, but the light came out weak. “That doesn’t look right,” he noted, “Speaking of, even if I apply the right amount of steady chakra who will I know I am doing the jutsu in its totality and it is able to heal people?” He looked at the tall ginger, hoping to get some answers.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 171.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:37 pm
Kyousuke lightly chuckled at the name. “Yeah, I wouldn’t call it Sparky it is pretty dangerous when used correctly. Sparky makes it sound… safe I guess.” The jounin would say before Shouhei said he could feed his enemies to it. “It is true, probably could. But this dog could really hurt someone if they weren’t careful. I’d prefer not hurting anyone if it can be avoided.” The words were said to show the boy ninja’s had their own philosophies and views and if his differed from the norm that it was okay. A ninja was supposed to kill and be ruthless, but there were some who were not and they did just fine.

Extending his arm forward as the boy made seals, the lightning formed around his arm once more. As the energy moved along in every direction, Kyousuke began to bend the energy into a shape. With enough concentration he was able to bend the formless lightning into the shape of a dog. He held the dog in his hand momentarily, studying the form so that it could be replicated later. He lost the dog’s shape as Shouhei asked him a question regarding the jutsu he was attempting to learn.

“I would suggest maybe a small scratch on your skin, if done correctly the wound will heal.” The jounin would look around for what the boy had on him, if he carried no weapons Kyousuke would make a razor like protrusion on his finger and lightly drag it across his skin until he had a small cut. “If it scabs over the jutsu has worked.” The man would say as blood began to form around the cut, it didn’t form quickly due to the nature of the injury and even if left untreated the area would scab in no more than five minutes.

With his student’s question answered Kyousuke would go back to his training, remembering the form he had the energy before he summoned the lightning. The lightning charged quickly and with the image in his mind it shaped into a wolf. Well that is a little different, but it looks correct. Letting the energy go the wolf moved forward, as if running in the air, before exploding in a flash of light. Kyousuke stared at the results he had made. The jutsu was not complete at this point though as he had to work on moving the beast after its release. Once, he was able to do that the jutsu would be done.

WC:416
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:58 pm
In a perfect world I have nothing against violence, and I would use it before my enemy can escalate the situation too greatly. However, I haven't been in any great conflicts or areas filled with strife, so I will have to get back to you on that one, when I am not so green and naive,” he said with a honest tone. Had he been more annoyed today he might have had a little sigh as well. However, he was fresh enough today that admitting a fault didn’t take him down a notch.

Shouhei blinked as the jounin cut himself with his lightning. Not because he was reacting to the blood running down the jounin’s arm, but because he did it so absentmindedly when he was supposed to focus on a technique. ‘Wouldn’t he also need to do hand seals should he lose it?’ was also a thought that came to Shouhei’s mind.

“It’s very nice of you to bleed for your students,” he jested as he walked closer making sure not to get too close to the hand holding the active lightning technique.

Applying his hands onto Kyousuke’s wound, Shouhei’s healing technique quickly faded and went out like a dying candle. ‘It needs more power’ Shouhei thought to himself as he applied more power that he refined in his finger tips and palms until the light from the technique grew into the size of a small hand ball. Trying again it seemed to work as Kyousuke’s wound started to be cleaned and bind together. Shouhei didn’t have anything to remove the blood from further down his arm, but that probably wasn’t his job.

Shouhei took a few steps away, “I should be done with you now,” he said and he brushed away the sweat the heat from the lightning technique. “ you So What's the next lesson? I know how to dodge attacks.” There was a short pause in his sentence, “Well mostly so. I don't expect to be skilled enough to fight a jounin head to head, and be fast enough to dodge every and all attacks. Anyhow, What's next?

Notes wrote:Word Count: 352
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:32 am
“Oh, I’m not saying don’t get violent. In fact, if your life is in danger get as violent as you need, but don’t make it your first and only option.” It was important for the ninja of Hoshi to know when and when not to use full force. “Example is if someone is on the fence of attacking if you become aggressive their chances of turning hostile go up. Same thing could be said for us if we kill someone with valuable information. Killing them could result in loss to ourselves if the stuff he knew was important. It’s all about knowing when and what level of force.”

Kyousuke laughed when Shouhei commented on the man bleeding for his students. “Well that is part of my job.”

Continuing his work on the technique the ninja would charge the technique once more while Shouhei worked to mend the wound. He could feel the warmth coming from the first attempt, he thought the wound was healed until he used it once more. Guess it didn’t work the first time, he should get it this time though. Firing the lightning wolf towards a tree the ninja tried to move the dog to the right to chase down a falling leaf, it didn’t turn at all and exploded before hitting the tree. “Luckily that stopped huh? Could have set it on fire.”

“Hmm… What is next.” The jounin would scratch his chin in thought. “I could teach you a new element or how to hide and sense chakra.” I would offer to teach him ninjutsu if I knew any. There is hiding in the water, but we would need to relocate to a stream. “Oh, I know.”

Making a tiger seal a fog would start to cover the area. Once, the boy was out of view he would begin to use his chakra sensory to locate him. “This is the hidden mist jutsu it is used to block vision, what you can’t see some believe you cannot hit.” Moving toward Shouhei he would tap him on the shoulder before retreating. “Go ahead and try to use it.”

WC: 353
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:59 am
Shouhei listened to the large man explain his position after getting ”challenged” if you like by Shouhei and his position. Okay not really, but that is how he saw it. However, what he said did make sense although what he left out about a few circumstantial circumstances could be forgiven. Shouhei was not going to give him every scenario under the earth and move the goal post when they were talking in general terms. “I can see that, and I have nothing to say against it. Any protests I can come up with, Kyousuke sensei, would be circumstantial, and like telling a wrestler what you would do after he has lost a match. Let’s let that topic lie down for now, aye?” He asked his tone being casual.

Admittedly, Shouhei were startled by the sudden explosion and had a sudden jump. He hadn’t see what Kyousuke were doing with his technique as he trusted him enough not to cut his head off on accident. “Fi-fire!?” Shouhei looked at where the explosion had come from seeing the lightning scared tree. It wasn’t that deep however, so it made him wonder what kind of lightning technique that was that it exploded before impacting the tree. His temporarily teacher didn’t seem all that affected by his accident (it probably helped that he actually saw what caused the explosion), and instead went on to answer his previous question in one stride.

“I don’t think I need to learn a new element when I have hardly mastered my own. That of water last I had the primary element test,” he scratched his nose. However, it didn’t take long for Kyousuke to come up with something to teach him, but Shouhei still thought he had something to add in spite of liking the idea.

“Four questions sensei before I make my attempt,” he held his arms up instantly upon his shoulder being touched as if they were going to spar or train hand-to-hand combat.

“First: How am I to use a fog technique inside fog? Makes it somewhat hard to see if I succeed," he had a small laugh, “pun not intended.”

“Secondly: Isn’t chakra sensing something they only teach to chuunins? I kind of not really sure about that so clarifications would be nice.”

“Thirdly: …How did you shoot those cannons from your body earlier when I arrived.“ His voice sounded more curious at this one than the rest.

“Fourthly: Are we going to spar at some point as well or is this all about learning techniques.” This was the question he sounded the least interested in, but he still asked so there had to be something behind it. And there was, but Shouhei wasn’t always in control of his inflection during an informal situation as opposed to a court setting where he sounded as reserved as someone born into a royal family and had gotten the training in etiquette that follows.

As for the fighting stance he held was relaxed, hands up ready to evade a strike and then to counter. A thought came to mind that he should really stop being so silly and take things less serious. But another thought said you shouldn’t pre-judge yourself too much when others hadn’t even done that yet.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 542.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:53 pm
“Okay.” Kyousuke said after Shouhei asked that they put the topic to rest. It seemed he understood the gist of everything, so expanding on it would prove unesscary and would likely be counterproductive. It was a good place to end that conversation as was suggested.

Was fire one of his trigger words? Kyousuke thought as he asked about a fire. “Don’t worry there is no fire, I was saying it could have been bad if the lighting hit the tree head on. It did not though, the technique destructed before impact. A happy coincidence for me, now I don’t have to explain about how it would have caught on fire.”

Shouhei said he had no interest at the present to learn a new element, not knowing much of his original water element he would probably learn how to use that first. Well then teaching him the hidden mist technique wasn’t a bad start. As the fog filled in and the jounin touched Shouhei’s shoulder he raised his shoulders.

He had a number of questions it seemed all of them with simple answers explaining each one would be easy. “Yes, if you succeed it will be hard to see. That is why I am teaching you to sense chakra, a ninja who is blinded and has no way to find his opponent is a dead ninja.” That was just a fact if you couldn’t locate your opponent and they could locate you, your chances of living dropped drastically. It was better to teach that early and have someone experience that in a safe training environment than out in combat.

“Chakra sensory is required to be a chuunin. You can pass any tests and can be told you are a chuunin, but you will not be recognized as one until you can sense chakra. To lead is to be aware, to be unaware is to be… well dead.” With the rank of chuunin came the authority to lead teams and lead them on missions, that is why every chuunin was forced to learn sensory to keep their allies safe. Learning early was always beneficial.

“I can shoot cannons because of my particular DNA. It allows me to create weapons and other things, by manipulating cells.” There were records on the phenomena surrounding Kyousuke’s body none of which a genin would have access to. Even jounin didn’t have full access to his complete records, everything released so far has left out nature energy and what actually makes the changes happen.

“We can spar if you want. I am not opposed to it, maybe doing so will make your senses develop to cope with the stress.” It wasn’t the jounin’s intent to spar, but if that is what Shouhei wanted why not. Sparring was useful for teaching how to fight and necessary. It seemed Shouhei hadn’t moved yet, hopefully that would mean he wasn’t ready to start yet. Even if he was ready to spar Kyousuke would need verbal clarification to begin, attacking defenseless genin in a fog was not something he was ready to be known for.

WC: 514
TWC: 3471
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:52 pm
” I guess you can’t teach me something fancy like being able to improve my senses to such a degree that I can in theory see with my ears, nose, and sense of touch. That’s unfortunate, that’s how the world is,” which was something that Shouhei thought could be cool to learn. Not to mention that stranger things had been mastered in the ninja world so why not that kind of extra vision ability? It also wouldn’t have the same weakness as detecting chakra itself.

When Kyousuke explained the origin of the cannons he used earlier, Shouhei couldn’t help but find it interesting. Not that he could learn it if it was indeed a bloodline limit like the man claimed, but that doesn’t mean he could study it and maybe learn how to make an imitation. Using and making explosion is a craft after all that Shouhei found interesting and wanted to master perhaps along with a few other things.

“I unfortunately have to stick to explosion tags. Although, people would appreciate it if I didn’t use them here, and it’s probably too much for a sparring session,” he responded as he started to move with some healthy strides backwards out of the fog. “Though what did you mean with coping with stress?”

He seemed to be finally out of the fog. If Kyousuke would allow him to that is. “That’s a bit early to say about someone who has only been your student for about an hour, wouldn’t you say?” He smiled either way. It was some fun banter if anything.

In any event, he would open his pouch to see if he had remembered to pack everything of what he got at a discount after graduating. He saw five shurikens, five kunais, two smoke bombs, two explosion tags, and of course, the two pouches he was checking. Yeah it was all there. However, there were still many weapons and pieces of equipment that he wished he had, but that he did not have any money for right now. Like a spear, some wire, a few sealing scrolls… He should stop thinking about that when the big guy was probably waiting.

He went back to a combat stance. “I’m ready to take…your average shot. Save your best shot for when I have trained for one-hundred years and I am not too early to face you, Kyousuke sensei,”  he called out into the fog (if it was still there), with a grin that showed he was about to have fun.
Notes wrote:Word Count: 420.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:29 am
“No, I really can’t teach you to improve your senses to that degree. You could call chakra sensory a sixth sense.” Thinking about it he knew ways to improve your current senses, but that wasn’t something you could be taught. It takes years of experience to develop your senses to a degree that even the slightest of sounds can be detected. There wasn’t enough time in the world to explain or show how that worked it was just something that developed. The mist was still in the way, but he could see that Shouhei had yet to move was he waiting for the fog to clear to start?

“Explosive tags are also really expensive and require chakra infusion to use.” He would say. Last he remembered it was five hundred to one thousand ryo for a single tag, Kyousuke didn’t use weapons so he lucked out when it came to buying expensive armor, blades, and whatever else. The only weapons he used were on his side a set of brass knuckles given to him for free by the village and the only armor he had was his jacket also free. Still it was good that Shouhei wouldn’t use them it would be a waste to need them during a mission and not have them.

“Battling a jounin is stressful, sparring with one when you have no way to see them even more so.” Stress can determine one’s growth if in a situation you find you cannot adapt to it means, that likely you will fail or become a burden. If, however they change to fit the situation their mind becomes stronger as well as their body. “You can learn a lot about a person when they are under stress. Like how much pressure they can take, will they or will they fall, or will they rise to the occasion.”

“I guess it is a little much, but learning early is never bad right?” He would say after Shouhei said they had only met an hour ago. He had been trying to further his growth more than he had for another ninja without really knowing why. Maybe it was something in the boy like red hair or something entirely different, but he felt he needed to help him grow into something great even if not for his own sake, but Kyousuke’s. If he could be what made this kid a great ninja, then he could feel like a small piece of his achievements were also his. Something he could hold onto when he became too old.

With the fog starting to dissipate and Shouhei already moving out of the fog, Kyousuke took to the ground using the hiding like a mole technique. He moved closer to the genin’s position moving beneath the earth. As he said to hit him with his average shot, the jounin took that as a signal that he was ready. Grabbing the boy’s ankle at speed 65, power 10 he would try to drag him into the ground leaving only his head on the surface if he was successful. If Shouhei managed to avoid he would be impressed, being aware of his surroundings to that degree was unimaginable at that level. He would certainly be getting some points for a chuunin promotion.

WC: 545
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum