Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Im not crazy Empty Im not crazy

Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:36 pm
Yorice walked up to the village leaders office and waited to be let in, he would knock to let himself be known at the door, then he stood there waiting with his hands in his pockets
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Im not crazy Empty Re: Im not crazy

Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:53 am
Maku had been taking a stroll around the office. Being couped up all day just wasn't sitting well with him, and he was still expecting one more meeting for the day.  As he re-entered the building he saw someone waiting outside his office door.  Walking up to the boy, he engaged him in conversation.  "Yo"  He looked at the ninja.  This must be his 4 O clock appointment.  He would wait for the boy to introduce himself, and once he did, Maku would open the door and gesture for the boy to have a seat on a low sitting cushion at a low table. 

Assuming the boy followed him, and had introduced himself Maku would continue.  "Well, My name is Maku I am the village leader.  You are here for this short meeting for me to get to know you a little bit."  Maku plucked the boys file, and scanned it.  An Uchiha, all the way here in Yuki now that was interesting.  His little troupe of genin truly were an eclectic gathering of skills.  This village might actually become something if all of them kept at it.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:59 am
Yorice would hear the door behind him open and he turned to look, seeing the village leader, and when he spoke Yorice would bow respectfully to him, and when asked for his name he gave it in full "I am Yorice Uchiha, Sir" he would follow inside and sit on the small cushion, then he would speak up again "Thank you for this sir and it is nice to meet you" Ice would then be quiet and listen for questions as he watches the folder get pulled then he looks up and sat straight, head held high
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:04 am
"Tell me Yorice.  What do you have to offer me that I can not get from any other.  What makes you a unique selection, and why do you think you can lead a squad?"  A simple question to be sure.  However a necessary one.  Some might find these meetings tedious and boring, and other leaders might even see them as pointless.  However Maku did not.  A true measure of a man could not be gained just from simply watching him win a tournament.  Some great fighters were nothing more than killing machines, gifted in one facet of life.  Maku had no interest in such people.  His ninja, he wanted them multi-layered and gifted in many aspects not just fighting. 

While he waited for Yorice to answer, and even while the Uchiha did answer, Maku began scribbling on some paper.  He was preparing his next question regardless of the boys answer.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:11 am
Ice would begin to answer "Well sir if I may, I do have the sharigan, which in time will allow me to read moves before being made, thats always good to have, and I am a stratigest, i think things out before acting, I would use everyones strengths to advantage and make sure all weakness's are covered, also I was one of the top students in the Academy, all I ever did was train and study, I may not be much of a people person, but thats to keep the distance to prevent hurt, as you know I lost my Uncle after just entering the academy, so I may be cold to people, but I try to be nice in my own way that wont get people attached to me and the same around" Ice would then go silent and wait for the response from his leader.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:19 am
"Not a bad answer, I do respect the sharingan as a powerful tool.  However the only aspect of what you said is your not a people person.  I need someone with charisma, rally the people around you and make them fight for you to the end if needed.  However, that is not enough for me to dismiss you."  Maku would say as he completed writing on the paper before laying it on the table.  "A strategist you say, that is what I wanted to hear."

Pushing the paper over towards Yorice, the boy would see a diagram.  On it was a picture of a rectangle, with three dots, two across from each other on the  short side of the rectangle.  The third dot at the far right.  "What you see is an arena, the dots signify ninja.  The stakes are life and death."  Pointing at the dot that is colored red Maku spoke, "This ninja has the capability of fire ninjutsu and flight,"  He then pointed at the dot at the far right that was purple, "This ninja has incredible defense almost impenetrable, and is capable of firing projectiles in a 20meter radius faster than someone can see or react to."  Finally he pointed at the last dot a lime green colored one.  "Finally this ninja is pretty fast, but other than that is just a simple ninja.  What do you think his first move should be?"
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:35 am
"Well Sir, I would first try to create tension between the two of them, if not then simply trick them into fighting each other by placing a target between them to hit, and then remove said target out of the way, or make it a target that can be hit and destoryed but so easily destoryed that their attacks hit each other, most likely the flight and fire will be taken out first, and then for the Impenetrable defense, you just have to out think him, stratigize to trap him and immobilize him, then you can take your time to beat him, but thats just my opion on how to handle it, Another Possiblity, is to take out the Defence first, but then you have an attacker to worry about right after words, so do so and then use the defence to your advantage, either way just use their powers against each other and then use your own to clean up what left, thats what I would do, just diffrent stratigies to do it" Ice would then quiet down once more and looked back at Maku, locking eyes with him.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:53 am
A good answer, it was always a good idea to take two forces, and have them face each other, giving yourself time to rest and seize opportunity.  He had thought of that strategy incredibly quickly, almost on instinct it would seem, and that was what Maku liked to see.  He needed a strategist on this team.  Someone to mirror Daiyuki's rashness with cold contemplation.  The boy had passed this test, now for one more. 

"I like your mind Yorice, that is exactly the same thing I would do.  However I want to warn you about such tactics, as you might draw even more attention to yourself inspiring them to team up.  Subtly is your friend, but somehow I think you already knew that." 

Taking the file, he tossed it behind him.  He wasn't really reading it anyway.  Maku considered what else to do with this boy.  He had already divulged about his past, why he deserved to be a chunin and displayed some strategy.  All in all a successful meeting.  After all the point of this wasn't to strain everyone's brain, Maku just wanted a chance to meet everyone on a personal basis.  The only thing that Yorice had not shown him was his skill in a fight.  He had seen all the other genin thus far, but he would save that for the tournament.  He needed some excitement anyway.

"Yorice, your free to go I think.  With one last charge.  You must hug at least 5 people in the village that you do not know.  I will know if you do it or not.  We need to work on your personal skills and that's a good way to start.  However before you go, do you have any questions for me?  This is our first meeting so you should have chance to ask me anything you have on your mind."

Would Yorice seize the opportunity to gain intel or just leave.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:17 am
Yorice would nod as maku spoke, and he couldnt help but smile a little at the praise given, then he would nod once more to the charge, understanding that maybe he could warm up a little, but he had to keep distance or he could get hurt again, he just had to go hug some people, easy enough, then when Maku asked Ice would speak "well i do wish to know more about you, and if you might be able to help teach me some of your tricks some time, as you are the Leader of the village, I wouldnt mind being under your tutalage" Yorice would wait for his answer, then afterwords he would stand up, and bow, and would walk out of the office, immediatly Hugging the first five people he saw randomly
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:49 am
"Well Yorice, I am a new leader it is true.  I consider myself a master of genjutsu, and an adept in space/time type jutsu.  If you ever would like to learn either, I would be more than happy to teach you a trick or two.  After this tournament is over, seek me out and we can train no matter the outcome." 

This should be a decent enough answer.  Maku left out the puppets, but the boy would find out about them eventually anyway, what was life without several surprises after all.  He watched the boy go.  An uchiha huh.  Maku had always dreamed of obtaining a sharingan to increase his own genjutsu powers.  For the second time he was tempted with the natural born gifts of his ninja.  However they were his charges and they would see no harm come to them if he could prevent it. 

{Topic close}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum