Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:37 pmMizaki HyuugaTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Sheep (Kirino) and Wolf Apparently (The Princess) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sheep (Kirino) and Wolf Apparently (The Princess)

Sat May 07, 2016 10:05 am
It seemed the attacks were becoming more threatening as the Hyuuga stopped working on her weapon and focused on blocking the attacks. She used her arm and legs to block the blows this time instead of just sending the girl flying as she had done before. It seemed the move of backing off for a moment was where she had gone wrong with this set of attacks, as Kiranomo blocked her next couple of strikes and then hip tossed the poor girl into the dirt of the forest floor like she had done so many times that day.

This time though Kirino didn’t roll as she landed flat on her back looking up at the raven haired woman. She just stared straight up and listened to the lady’s opinion of her fighting style. I’m not usually one to complain about training, but this is probably the most brutal one I’ve ever had. Kiranomo started off by applauding Kirino’s efforts, but she immediately went into what had caused her failure to hit the woman. Kirino was right the moment she had pulled back was when everything went wrong. It would probably have been better to just keep attacking and getting her to block. The slight window that Kirino had left open was enough to plan a counter attack and then execute.

As Kirino stood and dusted herself off it seemed that the kin d Hyuuga woman needed to do something as she formed hand seals and said she was out of practice. There was something familiar about the technique, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. I think I may have seen this jutsu before or something oddly similar. Where have I seen it though, was it during the mission where we beat that monster? The Kaguya couldn’t quite place her finger on where she had seen the technique.

Kirino waited for the Hyuuga to say she was ready or do some action that would indicate as such. She did ask for a reprieve and the genin wasn’t someone who would attack an unarmed person… Without a really good reason anyway. The Kaguya prepared mentally for her next assault it would probably start with a punch to the stomach and then a swift kick to the back of the knee which should cause the leg to buckle. Leaving the rest of the body open to a full frontal assault. Yeah, that isn’t going to work.

WC: 405
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sheep (Kirino) and Wolf Apparently (The Princess) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sheep (Kirino) and Wolf Apparently (The Princess)

Thu May 12, 2016 10:20 pm
her mind seemed to further slip from her control, even as she fought to clear her thoughts. Her body didn't exactly feel tired, but something was very off. "I... I fear I'll need to take a rain check on this training m'dear. I do hope I'll find you on another day, when i'm feeling better." What was going on. The deep tendrils of black poured through her aura, unknown to both the girl and Kira. All she knew was something was terribly off and she needed to figure out what. 

In a moment her body would simply disappear, a mental command having her summoned from the forest by Selene, back into the safety of fae. She needed to lay down maybe. Perhaps not sleeping in weeks was finally begining to wear on her. 

(3377 towards fae senbon and exit )
|Ice|
|Ice|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13000

Thu May 12, 2016 11:44 pm
The Anbu moved in complete silence through the forest; the squad she had assembled somewhere not too far behind. Artemis stopped her movements within a nearby tree, her chakra hidden and her movements completely silences. There she spotted two figures engaging in what seemed to be nothing more than a spar. Upon closer inspection on the duo who stood about thirty meters out, it was none other than the target and one of the leaf’s Genin. Why one of Konoha’s D rank ninja was out in the forest was a question for another time. The two quickly came to a standstill as one seemed ready to continue while the other was not. Now that the little party of two had come to an end, it seemed like it was an appropriate time for Cheshire to intervene, taking place before Nomo would have said her parting words to Kiri

“Kiranomo” The anbu spoke from the protection of the trees, her voice echoing throughout the forest. “There are orders from the Hokage that you leave the fire country immediately. If you resist or return, there will be consequences” The girl thought there was no need to delay the main point. While still hidden from sight, Artemis tapped the communication three times to signal to the others that she had found the target as she waited a response from the girl. She hoped that no violence would come out of this, but no one could predict what would occur.“Kirino, please step away from her and return to the village.” Cheshire let herself fall from the tree and come into plain view. she eyed the target through her anbu mask, watching The Nara’s every move. She wanted to believe that Kiranomo would cooperate, but there was no telling what she would do.

-10 ap
stopping exit
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 13, 2016 1:23 am
As the Kaguya got ready to launch herself forward for another attack, it seemed that she wasn’t quite up for it. The woman seemed to have suddenly gotten ill and seemed to be feeling unwell. She hadn't said anything at this point, but it was pretty obvious something in the air had changed. I wonder if something I hit her with before is starting to effect her?

All of a sudden a voice called out Kiranomo. Who is Kiranomo? Kirino thought as she looked at the Hyuuga woman. I guess it is someone from her family who needs her. Then the mysterious voice said that there were orders for the woman to leave the fire country and from the hokage no less. She looked at the woman briefly before having her own name called out and was told to return to the village. Mysterious voice in the forest wants me alone and knows my name, this sounds like a bad idea to walk away. The girl was about to tell the stranger hell no your crazy, but then a person wearing a mask fell from the trees. She didn’t seem to be worried about Kirino, as she focused on Kirino. ”Yup, I will leave right away.” She picked up her basket of fruit and went on her way.

I wonder what is happening with them, I hope the lady just leaves and they can avoid killing her. The girl went through the trees trying to listen for signs of battle, like clashing blades or other things while also looking for anyone else in the area. Anbu and other ninja were known to travel in groups, so it was odd that only one ninja had shown up. I wonder why they want the Hyuuga lady to leave? What was her name Kiranomo? I’ll have to look up who she is once I get back to the village. The anbu will also probably be watching me more than they had before, so that is fantastic. The girl didn’t stop until she arrived at the village gates and she then walked to her house.

WC: 351
TWC: 4113
Claiming: Rewards (Leaf Rising Wind, Dancing Leaf Shadow, 20 stats)
(Exiting, unless someone stops me.)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Fri May 13, 2016 1:42 am
"Not in the mood" Kira would say bluntly, disappearing from view just after her name was spoken from goddess actually knows where. Whoever had addressed her had picked quite an unfortunate time, and with the whispers of the omega flowing through her mind she was in no shape to deal with whatever this is. Before the first statement could be offered to her by the anbu the girl would be gone, disinterested in what anyone who would dare hide while addressing her had to say. 

(exit via summons 3377 towards fae senbon, we really should do this again sometime =)  ))
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sat May 14, 2016 6:00 pm
As Risako made her way to the scene, she made note of Kirino's presence. "I guess I'll have to bring that up later," she muttered to herself. Her foxes were already summoned, and hidden within the confines of her armor, a favorite place of her's to put them. It may not have been the most comfortable, but it assured her that they would at least remain safe while they gave her aid in gathering senjutsu chakra. 

Landing upon the same branch that the ANBU operative had just jumped down from. Apparently Jace and Mako had become lost along the way, so that was an inconvenience. On the other hand... she didn't see this target that the ANBU operative had mentioned. So. Hopping down from the branch, she piped up with a raised eyebrow, "What's going on?"
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 16, 2016 9:52 pm
Claiming Exit and other above rewards.

Last edited by Kirino Kaguya <3 on Tue May 17, 2016 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Mon May 16, 2016 10:55 pm
Jace had been hidden behind the tree that held the branch that the ANBU had first landed on. His sharingan eyes had been activated in case he needed them quickly. He had seen Kira vanish and heard everything that was said from the moment Artemis had arrived on the scene. Soon after the girl, who was apparently Kirino, had left, Risako showed up on the same branch Artemis had just jumped down from. She had asked simply what happened and at this point Jace chose to step out of the shadows and approach Artemis so that the foxy sage girl could see him as well. He would look up at Risako, but did not answer her question, preferring to let the ANBU explain the scenario.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Tue May 17, 2016 3:25 am
Approved Kira's exit and words for Summons, approved jutsu claims towards Kirino's jutsu's and exit since neither were stopped.

Ris and Fifi Jr are still in topic.
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Wed May 18, 2016 10:28 am
Mako was there but instead opted to remain hidden tucked behind a tree not too far away.  He knew that sensory could locate him but if a fight had begun sensing became more difficult and allowed the Sarutobi an opportunity for ambush.  Very briefly he sensed the woman until her chakra signature disappeared seemingly out of nowhere.  He also sensed the three allies he had come with, they were standing not 10 meters away in a group, not moving seemingly having failed to confront Kiranomo.  And one other that seemed to be travelling fairly quickly back to the village.  Mako was quite tempted to stop this other mystery chakra but did not want to abandon the group, maybe they could reroute their return to find the individual meeting with the missing nin.  For now Mako would step out into the clearing to meet with the remaining members of his group. 

"That was a reverse summoning, Mako.  I could recognize it anywhere.  You ain't the only summoner in these parts," Sushma would say after returning to his shoulder after perching in a tree to see the battle.  He would retrieve a cigarette from Mako's pouch and light it, blowing the smoke all over. 

As the bearded swordsman would step out into the clearing where the woman had been standing not too long ago,  he would place his hand on the back of his head, "So I guess one of us is going to have to explain this to the Hokage, who's gonna bite the bullet?"  Mako would ask calmly, making a small jest of the situation.  In a failed attempt to hide the massive disappointment he now currently felt.  Mako now stood openly near the remaining chuunin his baboon at his feet and spider monkey on his shoulder, waiting for the orders from this point.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum