Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
26 Posts - 26%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Sheep (Kirino) and Wolf Apparently (The Princess) Empty Sheep (Kirino) and Wolf Apparently (The Princess)

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:37 pm
Walking through the woods Kirino was looking for some new specimens to add to her gardens. Luckily she was near the woods of the village hidden in the leaves looking because there happened to be plenty of plant life within the area. Picking a few of the berries that housed plantable seeds the girl continued on her way with her basket and purple hood, hoping no wolves would attack her. When the young lady neared a massive apple tree she placed some chakra into the soles of her feet and began to ascend, until she was able to reach a few of the bright green orbs. She then began to pick a few of the things to grow and eat, before she climbed back down to the surface.

On the ground she noticed a trail of nut shells that would lead to a nest of squirrels that had settled into one of the many trees. The girl removed the trail so that potential hunters could not use it to track to the poor creatures and then kill them for food. Picking up a handful of the acorns Kirino placed them into the nest so that the animals could eat without having to leave their home. After that she continued onto her path until she spotted a river.

The water was calm and cool so Kirino set all of her objects to the side and put her feet into the water. As she did so she began to shift her bones, which made a loud cracking sound as each one moved. No one would be around to hear it of course, so it didn’t really matter how gross the sound was. The popping of her bones relaxed the girl a bit and she let her shoulders relax from the sensation. Kirino remained with her feet in the water for quite a bit, as if she was waiting for some sign she should get up and leave.

WC: 325
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sheep (Kirino) and Wolf Apparently (The Princess) Empty Re: Sheep (Kirino) and Wolf Apparently (The Princess)

Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:59 pm
Her mind was elsewhere as she traveled through the forest controled by her clan, her home and sanctuary. She reached the edge of the river, the long flowing light grey cloak bearing the symbol of her clan dancing about the underbrush with every step. She was clothed fairly simply, The black seemingly plate armor of the coils of the goddess contrasting the lighter cloak drastically. Two shimmers of silver could be easily seen, one at each rist followed by a flash of milky white skin spiderwebbed by the fishnet undershirt trademark to the nara clan which made it a bit more dificult to notice the two faewild senbon, but not impossible. Forming a seal she drew a long tendril of water from the water, pulling it from it's source in a thin circular line to flow around her body. Only then did she notice through her chakra sensory that there was someone else near.

"Hullo little bird...." Her standard hello greeted kirino as her eyes turned, soft aqua orbs studying this trespasser in her domain. "What do we have here?"
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Sheep (Kirino) and Wolf Apparently (The Princess) Empty Re: Sheep (Kirino) and Wolf Apparently (The Princess)

Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:13 pm
Watching as the water swirled and arced around until finally leaving the pool of water altogether, Kirino watched with curiosity. When a women approached with the water darting around her body the pale haired lady stood immediately, not out of any sense of danger or worry, but out of a sense that she was standing before some sort of royalty. The woman before her was quite gorgeous and carried herself as if she had all of the power in the world and nothing could shatter her rule. 

"Hello, my name is Kirino." The girl said putting back on her sandals she had sat down near a tree along with her basket filled with vibrant fruits and other things. "Oh, I was just picking some fruit for my garden." The girl said showing the basket to mysterious woman. "Would you like any fruit, sharing is caring as the people say." The girls green eyes studied the stranger as she moved forward she was clearly trained in ninjutsu, but maybe she was hiding something else. 

Finally recognizing the familiar symbol the woman had been wearing some elements of the story began to click into place. Is this young lady a Nara? I wonder what she is doing way out here. They do have a lot of medicines they create for the village and maybe I'm near one of their secret herbs. "I did not mean to trespass Mrs. Nara." The woman did not seem to be very upset by Kirino's presence, so maybe she would be lenient and let her off with a warning. The pale skinned kimono wearing girl then bowed as an apology.    

WC: 273
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:08 pm
"My given name is hyuuga actually. " she corrected the statement almost absentindedly, allowing the suiton to flow back to it's source. "And you aren't exactly trespassing I suppose. This portion of the forest is welcome to visitors as it's not within the district of the nara clan directly, However We dont see many visitors around this way. " Her hand slid slowly into the bag at her side, drawing a palm sized block of bright white wood, or seemingly a black, though it would be clear that the pieces were like to a puzzle once she shifted it in her hand, splitting the once solid piece into four smaller rectangular squares. Clutched in between her fingers she held a single kunai, which she took in her off hand. SHe was preparing to craft another set of the powerful faewild weapons whose existence was offered to the trinity.

"Generally..... One doesn't pick food for a garden. A bed for growing things does not benefit terribly from already picked food, nor a garden bed specifically benefit from the spoils of a tree..... " Was this girl lying or just confused? SHe wasn't actually sure but something felt a little off.
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:32 am
"Well that is good, I was hoping I wouldn't be breaking any rules." The girl said in relief as she looked around for anyone else that could be within the area. I have not met anyone by the name of Hyuuga, I wonder if they are based in the leaf. When the woman started to create something Kirino studied the process carefully. Maybe she is out here looking for plants as well.

When the woman who looked like a princess started to question Kirino's gardening skills the girl didn't get defensive. "Oh, I am not going to plant the entire apple only the seeds. I have to make the seeds cold, so that they will germinate, before planting them outside. Once the plants sprout I have to graft them to a scion wood tree." She then began to go through the process of how the other items she had grabbed would sprout.

"I also wanted to do some training out here." The girl said as she stretched against a tree. "And sometimes the forest is much easier to train in than the village." 

WC: 183
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:34 pm
"Well thankfully you haven't." Three pieces slid into the safety of her side bag as she spoke, responding to the girl's comments as they came. With only one now in hand she began her work, chiseling the rectangular block down to form the circular shape needed to turn these into a weapon. With her first set finished the second came much easier, her ability to figure out how to manipulate the thick dificult to cut wood allowing her to more easily calculate exactly which directions to cut to shift the material to her command.

"I see. So you'll be planting the seeds. I suppose that makes a bit more sense." She wasn't actually listening to most of what the girl said, her in depth explanation about how she planed to make the seeds plantable not truely something she had interest in paying attention to, however when she mentioned training once mroe her eyes shifted from their task to look at the girl. "While I'm not much for botany I suppose I could probably be useful in training." She was interested in what this girl could do. Her chakra sensory studied the child's form but found nothing to suggest great power. Perhaps she was Taijutsu, she thought, even though she knew the better explanation would be that she was new and inexperienced. Either way maybe there was something of worth she could learn, or teach in order to gain an ally later. Even the smallest bud blooms into a great rose eventually.

(627)
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:45 pm
When the stretching had finished stretching it had seemed the princess had taken interest in the training Kirino was about to conduct. ”I am not training anything too difficult, just the leaf rising wind.” Turning so that the foot would land nowhere close to the Hyuuga lady the girl would drop to the ground and send her right foot upwards in an attempt to maximize the power and height of the kick. The attack was shoddy to say the least, but that wouldn’t discourage the girl from another attempt with the opposite leg this time around. It looked about the same when it came to the technique and form. It was probably going to take some time before the move would be learned.

”Is there anything you would like to learn, Mrs. Hyuuga?” The white haired beauty would say while continuing to perform her kicks to the air. ”I only know a couple of low level taijutsu moves that I could show you, but you might already know them.” After the fourth kick through the air it seemed that the placement of the heel had gotten slightly better and the donkey kick, came at a slightly faster speed than it had before.

WC: 202
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:15 pm
"Ah. Leaf rising wind. Using the musculature of your gounding leg to propel yourself like a springboard upward, knocking your opponent high into the air. Generally followed by the dancing leaf shadow technique. A simple basic of taijutsu specifically taught in the village hidden in the leaf. I've never actually mastered the technique myself however the concept seems pretty simple. " With steady pressure she continued to remove tiny slivers of bright white wood from the object in her hand. Her weapon was now looking close to the shape it needed to be, the thick sharp corners rounded off to create a cylinder in her hand that rolled smoothly against her palm as she began work on the first tip of her senbon.

"Hm? Oh no. I've trained a bit in taijutsu, which is to say I can do it well enough to protect myself, however I've always found it a bit too limiting. I prefer the protection of a sharpened blade or the power of ninjutsu personally. If you'd like I suppose I could train with you in a spar. I should be able to continue my work here while dodging your techniques. In theory that along with me reducing my speed to more effectively match yours should give you the edge to compete." She realized afterwards that her statement could easily have sounded quite arrogant, though of course that wasn't her meaning. She was in all ways trying to be as helpful as possible, though her concentration was clearly a bit more on her work with the weapons in her hand then it was on the young girl.

(896)
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:39 am
”That is exactly what it is.” Kirino commented as it seemed the woman making weapons knew her taijutsu. She grew excited as the woman continued her lecture onto another move that Kirino had wanted to learn. This woman must know a lot of taijutsu to be explaining these technique’s so well. The slight enthusiasm disappeared though as Kiranomo explained that she only understood the concepts behind each technique and she couldn’t actually use them. ”Well there is surely a benefit to knowing what it can do.” Kirino stated kicking into the air once more as the kind lady continued to speak.

When the Hyuuga offered to spar, by reducing her strength Kirino hadn’t taken it as an insult, but more of like a blessing. ”Thank you, miss. I will take this opportunity to learn all that I can.” Bowing Kirino gave her thanks before entering an offensive stance, which seemed very village in the leaves like. One arm placed behind the back with the other forward while angling the body sideways, so that it was thinner. Stepping forward Kirino raised a leg that was aimed at her sparring partners chin, it was the easiest way to send an opponent into the air.

If the Hyuuga would dodge backwards Kirino would wait until her foot touched back to the ground before placing her hands into the ground and using her arms like a springboard for her next attack. The left leg was the one to extend forward this time as Kirino looked up to the Hyuuga with her green eyes. I don’t any of these will connect, but it certainly is easier to train against a moving target, maybe when I learn this I can show it to her. Doing a cartwheel the girl went back to standing on her feet instead of the hands and readied for another attack.

TWC: 1292
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:24 am
Kira simply nodded as the girl commented on her knowledge of taijutsu. In truth she was speaking a bit humbly of her skill. She had learned in her time at the academy most of the leaf style taijutsu. It was all she could to to try and protect herself in a time when her body found ninjutsu to be an impossibility. She studied the child's stance, her eyes shifting left and right as her eyes shifted from deep blue to a cold red. The three flame like tomoe spin across her iris, finally landing in place in their standard position, two on the bottom and one on top in a triangle formation. Her indication that she was prepared was a simple nod which was proceeded by the girl's strike.

Was she.... The girl was almost taken back at the reailzation of the first attack. She was using a modified version of the technique that she'd just been practicing. It surprised her, though not for the reasons you'd expect. With her thumb planted tightly on the weapon to ensure she didn't lose it during combat Kira responded to the kick, the power of her eyes and incredible speed making every move of the girl's body seem like it was slow motion. Instead of moving back Kira began the natural body response traditional to her demon style. She moved forward, shifting slightly to the side to ensure the girl's foot was more then six inches from her body at any given point, meeting open air above her shoulder. Moving at the same speed as kirino she continued her forward shift, her eyes concentrated on both the girl's hands and knee. The expected counters were simple. Either she'd meet kira's response with fists or she'd shift her back heel to hood the strait forward kick and come down on Kira's neck. her two hands, which still gently chipped away at the weapon, both items clutched tightly in closed fists moved forward to defend her body from any upper body strikes as she shifted the direction of her leading foot.

With a shift of her hips Kira, assuming a response to her counter didn't cancel this action, would catch the back of the girl's heel, shifting forward quickly to knock Kirino off her feet. This coupled with her forward momentum would set the girl's leg against Kira's shoulder whether she hooked the kick or not, and cause her to easily throw the girl backward with the back of her hands, sending her several meters through the air before she crashed to the ground. As they set back up, again assuming things happened as described, Kira would spin, interlocking her feet in a way that would spell disaster for the girl, though she would have no way to know it. Heel met toe top as the two feet set one directly beside each other, each inverted on the other to look like something strait out of a dance studio.

(1390)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum