Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Don't Call me Koi, I'm Kirino (Private, NK) Empty Don't Call me Koi, I'm Kirino (Private, NK)

Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:30 pm
Konoha’s training grounds were much different than the ones by her old home, on the outskirts of the land of fire. The leaf’s had more trees, more dummies, more area, and certainly more people. There was barely a minute that went by before someone passed her up and offered a smile and wave. Wow there are so many nice people here, maybe I should bring something for these people next time I’m here. When Kirino was finally ready to begin her days training she made her way into the grounds looking for anyone that could help her learn a jutsu that she wanted to learn. The bone armor jutsu was one of her clan’s defensive techniques and it thickened the bones to increase defense and enhance strength. One of the benefits of the technique was that it had no visible effects, meaning it would be hard to tell whether or not the ability was active or not.

Unfortunately for Kirino she wasn’t the type of person who could just come out and say “this sounds like an odd request, but could you beat me like a ragamuffin?” Besides it being weird coming from a cute girl in a white kimono with her cleavage on full display, it may have invited trouble that the girl didn’t want. It was probably best to find another girl to accomplish the task, but with the amount of people around some of them preparing for the Leaf’s Jounin exams coming up who would she ask without being a nuisance? There were chuunin flak jackets everywhere, so she couldn’t interrupt those people. After a couple minutes of searching Kirino had resolved to train on her own and she had an idea.

Strengthening her bones the girl looked to a medium sized tree and began to harder her slender frame. Well this is probably a bad idea, but it is my only idea, so here goes. Rushing forward the girl rammed her body into the tree causing it to shake and the Kaguya to hurt, she wasn’t hurt in the sense of I need a hospital. Well maybe she did need a hospital (the mental kind), because not many people just up and decide to run into trees. When the stars cleared from the girls head she looked at the tree once more and ran forward hardening her bones as she marched closer to the zone of impact. This time the tree seemed to take more damage than Kirino as the sound of wood snapping reached the girls ears. When she looked to the tree an elbow sized dent could be seen on the woods surface with some sap leaking from the wound, as if the thing was bleeding.

Some of the sap and bark had attached to the girls kimono and it irritated her completely. It isn’t clean, which means it isn’t organized, I should have worn a different color. Kirino immediately went to work dumping water onto the elbow and scrubbing the ichor off by hand. If she didn’t look insane running into trees the ferocity in which she cleaned her kimino did, it was like a scientist having their first great breakthrough “It’s alive, it’s alive!!!”

WC: 532
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Don't Call me Koi, I'm Kirino (Private, NK) Empty Re: Don't Call me Koi, I'm Kirino (Private, NK)

Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:35 pm
Aya strolled down to the training grounds as she usually did, to train yet again. She was taken aback by the sight she stumbled upon. There, at the river's edge, was a beautiful girl, large busted and frantically scrubbing her kimono in the lake. She looked to clean and pretty to be a ninja. Silently she approached and gave a gentle tug on the girl to get her out of the water. "Here, let me. I have a trick" Aya said gently taking her sleeve. Aya took up a clean river stone from the bottom of the river, no mud on it at all. It was smooth, eroded away by the water, and it looked as if it were a hunk of granite. Aya made a fold in the cloth where the sap was and set the rock inside. she then brought the ends of the fold together and scrubbed against the rock.

Rinsing the sleeve in water, Aya finished, pushing back her hair behind her ear and gazing intently into the water, setting the stone gently down beneath the surface. "Beautiful, Isn't it?" Ayame asked about the river, finding it intriguing, and trying to make small talk.

WC: 198
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Don't Call me Koi, I'm Kirino (Private, NK) Empty Re: Don't Call me Koi, I'm Kirino (Private, NK)

Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:08 pm
”Oh, hello.” The pale Kaguya said as another female around her age began tugging onto her kimono. ”Thank you for the help, I was afraid it would never come off.” She said innocently as Ayame began to clean the gown with a rock she had found in the river, luckily the stone was void of any dirt, not like the stain could get much worse though. Some bleach and a mixture of chemicals would take the stain out, at least that is what she remembered her servants doing when she was younger. I know I have bleach at the house. Kirino thought as she remembered the hideous state of her apartment when she had moved in, before even placing her belongings inside she had carried them all the way to the market and had returned with several gallons of sanitizing substance. There was still a few gallons left of the Clorox even after going ham with the cleaning products. Of course her neighbors complained of the smell for a couple of days, but she had talked to them and offered to clean their apartments too. Luckily they didn’t accept all that meant was less mold she had to see, which was peachy. I need baking soda, maybe.

When the unknown girl had finished the stain was gone as if by some miracle. ”Oh, my. Thank you, so much I can barely see the stain.” The young lady squealed and attempted to hug her savior, with the emotion behind the hug one would think Kirino had just received the greatest gift in the world. If Ayame didn’t avoid the hug she could probably feel that the girls grip was very strong for someone of her size and that the bones were very hard.

Looking into the lake Kirino brushed a strand of hair from her face as Ayame did a final rinsing on the sleeve and asked about the lake. She not only looked upon the water’s surface but the image of the two ladies within. ”Why, yes the water is beautiful. But so are the people within it.” She said with a smile to her hero. The statement wasn’t one of physical beauty, but more of one on personality. It could be taken in whatever form the girl saw fit though, after all perception is everything as the saying goes. ”Oh, I almost forgot to tell you my name. I am Kirino Kaguya, I moved here about a week ago.” She pulled out a leaf headband, the band was violet while the metal plate was shiny and new. ”I haven’t figured out where to wear this, can you help me?” The lady asked aiming her green eyes to what she assumed was her leaf ally.

WC: 455
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:05 am
Aya accepted the hug awkwardly not really sure what to do. She smiled it off though."Y-you're welcome!" Aya then became lost in thought looking at the reflections. She spoke her thoughts aloud to the girl.

"Yes the people inside are quite marvelous. See, that there is a princess" Aya said pointing to the Lady's reflection. "She is the fairest of her land covered by a blanket of the purest white snow. Her people are kind and loyal, and very strong. The strongest of people in her land always ask questions so that they can become smarter and stronger." Aya then pointed to herself. "That there is a soldier, she protects the just and the fair and tries to take an objective view before choosing sides. She examines thoroughly and is a friend to all who do not wish evil upon her, her comrades, or her village." Aya then pointed to Nita's reflection as Nita sat at the waters edge peering in on the side of Aya that was opposite of Kirino. "That is a noble steed. She is a rock to those that need a friend and can be an enemy's worst nightmare."

When Aya finished her Fairytale, she turned to the girl who just flashed her headband. Aya showed the woman hers, that was fixed around the waistline of her shorts, her bare lean stomach showing due to the crop top. Ayame untied her headband and but it against her head, tying it perfectly to keep the bangs out of her eyes. "Those are the two places I keep mine" she said sofly, "But yours would look beautiful holding your hair back in this way" Aya said untieing her own and brushing her hair back to tie the headband different, much in the way Sakura wore hers in the First Naruto series. "Oh, and I am Ayame of the Nezumichi Clan"

WC: 485
TWC: 683
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:36 am
With the other girls reaction it was clear that the hug was indeed awkward. Should I apologize or just drop it, by apologizing I only draw more attention to it, oh I don’t know. It had seemed that her compatriot was over it though, as she focused her attention back onto the water. This girl seemed to be very captivated by the flow and images in the water, was it special to her in some way? Maybe she would come here in times of doubt, was that why she was here now or maybe she was here to just stare at the serenity within the pool and relax her mind. All were valid reasons of course, but Kirino didn’t want to have her mind wander too far off into the horizon where thought breaks to insanity. So as her peer stared at the water so would she.

Kirino almost wanted to chuckle when she was called a princess, the girl was not far from the truth. Many years ago she indeed had been one living in a full sized mansion with butlers and maids, going about the place. That however was a couple of years ago and since her families downfall she has been on her own, with little to call a home. This happened to be the first place the girl settled after looking for her mother, and before her was the first person she had really talked to since arriving in the village. Sure there was the casual small talk like hello how are you, but none of it had substance. Here this girl was telling the white haired princess a story, which probably alerted Kirino to more than the girl wanted to reveal. ”All qualities a soldier should have.” The girl added as Ayame continued her story.

When the girl pointed to her pet, the girls eyes widened she had not noticed the little critter before. It was just sitting by the water looking all cuddly. A rock and steed, something so little and adorable? She most likely means it in a sense of a trustworthy companion. Kirino could see the rat as a nightmare had it not been tamed and looked like ones you would find crawling around the sewer, but this one she couldn’t see that way. This one seemed different than others of its kind, more intelligent perhaps.

She watched as the girl flashed her headband as well, and began to tie it around her hair. Thinking of the placement it didn’t seem like a bad idea to hold her hair straight with it. She lay the headband over her white hair and tie the headband so that the metal sat atop her head. Looking at her reflection, the placement looked pretty good. Satisfied with her new style Kirino stopped fussing with her head and listened as the girl said her name. ”It is a pleasure to meet you Ayame and you as well Nita.” The girl said smiling as she looked at the pair. ”Mind if I ask you one more favor? Would you care to help me train, as long as I am not imposing on you though?” The bones of the Kaguya were beginning to loosen as she had sat idle for a bit, without applying any more chakra to the technique. 

WC: 551
TWC: 1538
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:55 pm
"Yeah that sounds great! I need to work on some techniques. Maybe even some low level Taijutsu!" Ayame responded rather exhuberantly for her calm, soft, and gentle usual self. Maybe she was like that with all new people and then mellows out after hanging around a bit. "Do you have any jutsu you can teach me? And is there anything you'd like me to teach you?" Ayame asked stretching as nita climbed up her partner's back to perch on her shoulder. Ayame yawned, covering her mouth. "I need to improve anyway, or else I might remain a genin for eternity."

WC: 100
TWC: 783
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:06 am
"Well feel free to attack I have a rather durable skeletal structure" After saying that the bones in the female's body began to snap and crack, some of them beginning to portrude through the skin. "This is the bone armor jutsu, one of my clans techniques It can grow and retract according to my needs. Also..." The girl slammed her fist into the ground making four bones burst through her skin on impact, sending a shower of dirt into the air. "It gives me super-strength." The bones slowly went back into the girls arm after the attack had ended, disappearing without a trace that they had ever even been there.

Maybe starting out a sparring session wasn’t the right way to begin though after all scaring this girl off would leave Kirino to have to train alone. ”Just so you are aware I won’t be attacking, I want to learn how to defend at the moment so feel free to attack whenever you feel ready.” After saying that the Kaguya would enter a defensive posture and wait for Ayame to make a move. Wherever attacks would target the girl would immediately send chakra enriched calcium to the location to help absorb damage and repel attacks.

WC: 205
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:39 pm
Aya was shocked and shuddered hearing the bones react like rice crispies and milk. When the bones started to protrude, it reminded her of something out of a horror movie. Terrifying to say the least. She was horribly confused as to why this girl wanted to get beaten on. "U-um okay. Quick question, though. I'm looking to train a second element, and was wondering if you could help me with that as well." she said and then added, "I also need some offensive skills. My team is literally a full-on support team, and we need some offense." She said. "I'm a med user, and the others, including sensei, are gen" she said, "So i want to learn some nin and tai if you know any techniques"

Aya was a little afraid to attack her. She was afraid that the bones would hurt her or something. "U-um will the bones hurt me?" Aya asked nervously, still a little creeped out by it, but she didn't want to hurt the kind girl's feelings. She was really starting to grow on her. Not trying to be rude Ayame walked over nearer to her smiling and afraid to hurt this delicate-looking princess.
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:27 pm
"Why, yes I could surely help you learn the lightning element." Kirino said smiling as the bones dissipated into the girls skin. Looking around the girl climbed a tree and plucked a few of the leaves from the branches and then returned handing them to Ayame. ”Okay, the first thing you need to know about lightning is what it is. Lighting is conduction, it is fluidity, and also its energy.” Waiting a moment to let Ayame think about electricity, she looked at the girl and asked a question. ”What do you think lightning is? Understanding the element is the first step.” Kirino then backed off briefly to allow Ayame to answer the question without any added pressure.

Once, the girl had answered Kirino would spread her hand and allow electricity to arc around her hands like a biologic bug zapper, with all of the noises included. ”If you don’t mind could you drop a leaf into my hand? Don’t get too close though I don’t want to shock you.” If Ayame would drop the leaf after getting within an inch of Kirino’s hand the energy would flow from the girl’s hand and into the leaf setting it on fire. ”That is conduction. Energy moving from one place to another. The leaf couldn’t handle all of the electrical energy, so it was then converted into heat energy by the fire.”

”So, to start the lesson please take a leaf into your hand and focus on what electricity is and try to sense it within your body. Once you’ve found it conduct it through your chakra network up your arm and into the leaf.” The whire haired girl would give Ayame some room to do her practice, people standing over her tended to make Kirino nervous and she didn’t want to force that feeling onto others.

”Unfortunately, I do not know any ninjutsu or taijutsu I could show you. The only taijutsu I have requires a particular bone structure. However, once can move energy into the leaf we can move on to the next step of learning how to use lightning.” Making the bones in her body ripple, and snap, the white projections of the bone armor appeared once more. ”You could call my kekkei genkei a unique use of electricity actually as I am manipulating charged particles of Calcium to pool and harden my entire structure.”

Seeing as that Ayame was a little disturbed by the sharp white protrusions the girl let the bones sink back into her body. ”Well, the bones can hurt, but I control their actions and I would not hurt you.” Kirino stated trying to relieve some of the mystery from the white appendages. ”You won’t need to attack me though, if you wish you can focus on lightning. I have various trees and objects I can test the armor out on.” I wonder if someone can cut through one of my bones. The Kaguya thought as she looked around for anyone carrying a sword or sharp object, she didn’t see anyone around though so the though fell flat.

WC: 512
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:31 am
Ayame thought delicately about the question. "Lightning is power, energy. It is fluid in its movement. Though harsh it always maintains a set route, the one that is fastest to the ground. Lightning is sharp like a blade, and it cuts easily. It is also hot like a branding iron. One wrong move and it can kill you." Ayame noted and tried to think of what more to add. "As you have already said its a conduction, and I have talked about the other two you have said"

Ayame then heard the girl request a leaf be dropped into her hands. As Ayame did so the leaf got zapped and started on fire. She watched it burn as Kirino explained. It was simple enough, yet so difficult. She nodded and took one of the leaves.

Aya focused her energy into the leave, closing her eyes and concentrating. As she focused her energy and chakra into the leaf, she noticed something odd. The leaf became suddenly heavier and she opened her eyes to notice droplets of water forming on the leaf. That wasn't right by any means. Aya tried harder, but the leaf only became wetter.

She dropped that leaf and let it plop to the ground. Ayame then picked another, holding it in her hands again. She focused again putting all her energy behind this one. Again the leaf grew damp and she grew frustrated. Ayame ,getting that much more frustrated, lost her control of chakra and the leaf became so mull of water that it was mushy.

"It looks so easy for you." She said before snatching another leaf, this time envisioning the fluidity of lightning, how it easily flowed from one substance to another and how it took a direct path from place to place, ultimately getting where it wanted to go. She focused that much harder, and yet the leaf still got soaked when she ran her chakra through it.

Not willing to give up, Ayame piked up her fourth Leaf and ran as much energy as she could muster through it. She thought of the combustion and what it felt like to be shocked and tried to pour everything electric-based into it. She though of the storms that liked to roll though the leaf, the beautiful colors of the night sky as water poured down upon the earth. As she focused the leaf started to quiver and bend as a weak electric shock zoomed through it.Then the leaf combusted and burned up.

Ayame was shocked at how fast it all happened. "How is it so easy for you?" She asked feeling a bit lowly at her inability so far. "It looks so easy but its really freaking hard." Her voice rang gently as she started for another leaf.

As kirino spoke about her armor, Aya nodded understanding. I can try to attack you if you'd like. After all, it couldn't hurt... only make me stronger so long as we don't kill each other." She said. "But yes, I would like to work on lightning a bit."

WC: 511

TWC: 1492 (lol columbus)

Lightning element:

2000 at Chunin x 2 for genin =4000

4000 divided by 2 because Kirino is teaching = 2000

511/2000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum