Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Ain't No Mountain High Enough [P] Empty Ain't No Mountain High Enough [P]

Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:55 pm
Clack, clack.

The sound of Takeo's pair of bitchin' shoes echoing against the floor of the hallway towards Xyxer's office bounced across the empty walls. His white eye scanned the area, identifying the individuals of the island as he scanned the area. He didn't recall the last time he had been in this hallway, it had been quite some time. Honestly he had lost track of time when he had visited the village in the lightning country. Youka had been an excellent host, and the village had been quite an intriguing one to stay in. However, it wasn't home. Neither was Kirigakure, not really. Tengakure had been his home, though that had been before the entire village had betrayed him in favour for some insignificant flea. There was no point in dwelling on it now though, he had his revenge by razing their beloved village to the ground. And now they lived here, in this mist ridden hell hole of a village. The thought brought a smile to the face of Takeo, right before he opened the door and entered into the office. "Yo!" He would call into the room, expecting someone to be there, and if it was empty he would just go take a seat and wait for the guy to arrive.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Ain't No Mountain High Enough [P] Empty Re: Ain't No Mountain High Enough [P]

Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:31 pm
Xyxer was reflecting on his good life. How he had risen from a ruthless ANBU to an equally ruthless Kage, usurping the plebs before  him. Perhaps he was cut of different cloth compared to other kage, with their hearts of gold that oozed of compassion for their children. They did not want to see their children endure difficulties, but Xyxer knew that was a poor choice on their part. Suffering led to learning, they would learn to endure. They would learn to overcome. They would learn what it truly was to survive. Tengakure had been weak. Too much care for the feelings of their villagers. Naturally, Xyxer did not have this problem. It was as he dwelled on these thoughts that a familiar, queer noise arose to his ears. One of flamboyant walking. Almost.. gay. It must be Takeo. When he entered, he simply nodded his head to him, "I see you're not dead yet."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:39 pm
Takeo entered the office, and he was greeted by the shrill, feminine voice of Xyxer. "Dead? Maybe I am." He replied with a slight smirk, spreading his arms out to the sides and looking himself over slowly. "Perhaps you are simply hallucinating me to be here because you just miss me company so much." Making his way across the room, he would sit down on one of the seats located there. Slouching down in the chair, his eyes would scan across the room ever so slowly before he spoke once more. "I visited Kumogakure, fascinating village you should visit it sometime." Takeo smiled as he thought back to the fond memories of the time he had spent in the village, "Ran by someone called Youka, apparently you two have met before."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:56 pm
Smirking a little at the familiar antics of Takeo, he rested a little into his chair as he listened to him. He had heard of Youka's takeover regarding Kumogakure, after all, a village destruction is a pretty big thing (this isn't metagaming mods) and so he nodded. He spoke absent mindedly in recall of the name, "He tried to take over Tengakure, I broke his back. Removed a finger and his heirloom. He was an assassin sent by Shinji, if he is to be trusted." Nodding his head a little in remembrance, he currently ignored Samehada which was propped against the side of his desk. "How is the village in itself? Village invasions can be quite messy, and not much comes out of that place."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:50 pm
Takeo took note of the newly acquired item in Xyxer's possession by the desk. He hadn't been in possession of it the last time he had been here, so it interested him. A frown appeared on his features as he gazed upon it with his Byakugan, what an odd object. As Xyxer spoke, he nodded along with the explanation. An assassin sent by Shinji? It seemed that man would stoop quite low, to think that he had led the village of Tengakure once upon a time. Perhaps it had been a good thing for Takeo to have taken over the place. "The village is..interesting. The fields outside of the village are filled with pikes, upon which the ones who didn't accept the rule of Youka are set upon. Their bodies are rotting, though they still live. He has demon-like sentries as well." He began, thinking back to what the village had been like when he had first entered. "The village is split into three sections, based on how willing they were to follow Youka. It's a truly interesting place, you should visit it sometime."

Takeo finished speaking and leant back in his chair. "So, how have things been here?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:35 pm
Nodding his head to what the male was saying, he took the information in to form a temporary, extremely basic blueprint of the village. He had mild knowledge of it's structure before the invasion, and so he simply melded it with the new found one. He truly did seem to be following the demonic path. His expressions remained neutral about the matter, it neither amused or worried him. After all, Xyxer was capable of great cruelty himself. Looking around a little, he nodded his head, "It has been fun. I hosted the first Blood Games to christen the village to it's new heritage. I personally hunted a relic, as you've noticed." He pet the bandages of the bulky weapon to his side, a low, satisfied growl emerging muffled from the bandaging. "It even makes me question my own sanity with how I came to possess it, although I'm sure you wouldn't like to hear the details. What do you plan on doing from here on out? You rarely stick to one village for too long, what're your plans?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:50 pm
Takeo gave a shrug in response, his eyes moving to the left as he looks out through the window to the village. He imagined what it would have been like, you know before the mist and all. It would have probably been a nice place, one filled with joy and happiness. "I don't really have any plans. I might just continue to drift about, see where the wind takes me." Takeo's face contorted into a frown after saying that. "That sounded incredibly cheesy." He would comment. A sigh would escape his lips, his body moving forward so that he was resting his elbows on his thighs. His chin being propped up by his hands entwined together. "Honestly, I'm not sure what I wish to do anymore. Perhaps I'll retire and move to a nice..peaceful village away from it all." Takeo couldn't keep a straight face for long, and he let out a laugh at the thought of it all. "What about you, do you plan to remain in this dire excuse of a village for the rest of your days friend?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:31 pm
Looking around himself, momentarily out of the window to witness the mist, he nodded a little, "A rough land breeds rough people. If the only living demon of Kirigakure does not whip people into shape, then there's no hope for efficient warfare in this world." He paused for a moment, "No hope for Kirigakure's hand to reach over everything." He grinned a little, but then remembered something. "While you were gone, I got quite bored, nobody to nearly kill, ya' know? Messed around a little, had some tests.." He pulled an opened envelope out from the top drawer of his desk, putting it on the table and pushing it towards Takeo. Folding his arms together and pursing his lips, he nodded towards it and watched him slowly.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:58 pm
His eyebrow would arc upwards when the envelope was pushed in his direction. Reaching out to grab the envelope, Takeo opened it and pulled out the contents. His eyes darted across the paper, reading through it in a second or two. It seemed Xyxer had taken the liberty of doing some tests and the results were quite interesting. Takeo recognised the name of one of Tengakure's former leading scientists on the document, the man who had done the tests most likely. DNA tests had revealed that he and Xyxer's matched. Of course the nosey bastard had taken the liberty of doing some background research, delving into family history to deduce that the two of them were related via the same parents.

And in response to all this? Takeo just tossed the envelope back on the desk. "Interesting findings. I had wondered what happened to that brat of a brother I'd had. Good to know that shipping you off to Kirigakure served you so well." His voice oozed of sarcasm, overall his reaction to this being quite underwhelming.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:05 pm
Xyxer smirked at his words. Then he frowned a little due to recalling very little about his childhood.. Did his true father have the same attitude as Takeo and it rubbed off? Was it his mother? He frowned a little and picked the letter up once more to run his eyes over it, burning the names of his true lineage into his mind. Tadashi, supposedly.. According to the scientists, the father, who was the Hozuki, had been brought into this world by a Hozuki and a.. regular person. One not blessed with the bloodline. Therefore, the father had both the dominant gene of the Hozuki and the recessive of the regular. When the father had.. you know.. did the do with the mother, they had birthed two boys, as far as Xyxer knew. One blessed with the dominant gene, and one only bestowed with the recessive genes. It was a bizarre twist of fate, in all truth.. Was that what had stopped him from pushing Tidebreaker all the way through his collarbone and his torso? He had never hesitated in a kill before that day.. Had it been his family instinct kicking in, wishing to preserve his brother rather than destroy him? He smiled once more then looked towards him, "Did they ever tell you what happened to me?" Xyxer asked simply, a curious tone in his voice.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum