Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

How high? Empty How high?

Sat May 31, 2014 1:36 am
Zen would be standing on the sandy grounds of sunagakure, he was just arriving to the Training grounds to perhaps train up another student? it was completely ghost out there for now due to villagers and other ninjas having fun at parties and other stuff. Though, Zen thought he'll find some type of action out here today, perhaps someone will show up looking for the same thing he was interested in. Walking over to the bench, he would take a seat and pull out his All Siler brown handle Kunai. This was something special to the boy, he didn't know when he found it, but it was during the time when he was looking for a home. This kunai he completely useful, though, it needs a little bit of work and other gripping stuff on it. Back to looking around the area, the boy would wait for his next shinobi to arrive.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1

How high? Empty Re: How high?

Sat May 31, 2014 10:55 am
Dagger would be walking around the sandy city of Suna, as he likes to call it. Dagger would be complaining about the sand.

"Why did it have to be sand?"

He would say to himself. He then would  head over to the training ground for some peace and quiet. He would have his left eye open because it would be bright enough outside to use his left eye. He then would notice the lone kid that seems near his age.

He would say to himself with a sneer, "Genin."

He then would be tempted to leave, but a feeling tells him to stay. He notices that the Genin is holding on to a Kunai. He would decids to watch the boy and see what he will do.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Sat May 31, 2014 1:03 pm
The man would turn forward, noticing this young boy standing there all lonely and what not. Placing the kunai back inside his pouch. the boy would  stand, his grey shorts that stopped at the knee, his sandals that would let the Gucci socks show, his purple dreads that hung all over the place, he was clean as a tick, though, due to the hot weather, the boy wasn't wearing a shirt. instead he let the six pack show and his all black new body!  Just before opening his mouth, he would try to make his way over to the boy, just to get a even more closer view.
" Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!  wassup homie? been hanging loose huh? gerszvwfvrfvfrewdszzzzzzzzza, feel me homie? listen, I got some goodies for you, it'll make you feel like a star lil homie, but wait hold up dude from another mom and dad.  what's your name? they call me Zen the smooth cat of sunagakure, keep it fresh keep it clean straight up like that homie. Say bruh if you wanna hang we can, but I got a short timing here, cuz I got places to be things to see feel me? so yeah, what's rank? I didn't get that!"
The man wanted to be sure he wasn't trying to pick a fight with another Academy student, if so, he'll have to tone it down a bit, just only a bit, because it was turn timeeeee! The man didn't even know this kid, but he already felt his vibe, he probably wanted to turn up also, though, if this boy wanted to train or something, awkwardly, Zen would be gladly to help him out. It was nothing like some good old fashion training sessions! But thinking about them old fashion training sessions, only Haruto and murakami would come to mind, them two was really good hard workers, they was true friends of Zen. But he wondered, where they could be right now?
Perhaps starting stuff up in the village, hopefully partying enjoying this beautiful day in sunagakure! where the sand is awesome AND LOVELY!
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Sat May 31, 2014 1:09 pm
Dagger would not let Zen get to close to him. He wonders about this kid. He sighs though and thinks that training may have to be with kid around.

"Hmmm, I guess the only think i'll reply to is my name and rank. I'm Dagger and my rank is academy student." Dagger would say to Zen.

Dagger would then proceed to think for a second. He then would walk closer to Zen. He would get as close as Zen would allow. Then he would strike. Dagger would want to know the speed of this kid and would wonder if maybe that this kid could be a training buddy. Dagger aimed a punch to Zen's face, wondering how Zen will react.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Sat May 31, 2014 3:04 pm
The man heard the boy speak, saying that his name was Dagger, and his rank was Academy Student? that's not even a rank in Zen's book, I mean, he don't even have his headband yet. Oh well, it looked like he was up against another Student. " Okay, I shall teach you the basics. Now I'm going to start off slow, and you should be able to follow up with me." Just after Zen got done stating that, he noticed the boy throwing a punch at his face? awkward, this kid was just funny. Grabbing the boy hand, Zen would smirk. " Alright, let's not put your guns to work yet homie, let's just try and get you on a real Student level, I want you to be ready for your Exams, which could be in any day now!" Zen said, now that the training was about to start up, Zen wanted to go easy on him, he didn't want to smash his face in just like he did Haruto, but it was pretty much a joke. But aye, nowadays you can't be to for sure about thing's.
Once Zen was at a good range, he would signal the boy to come at him with all the got. " Alright small homie, come at me with all you got. I shall teach you like I showed Haruto, knowing you don't know who that is, but let's just say he a kid on the block! Now, trust me, you'll learn just like that. Oh yeah also, never jump up in a fight! It'll give the user a higher chance of grabbing your leg and smacking your back against the ground. The pain is over powered trust me, this named vergil did it to me. But due to the soft sand, it was like bouncing in a bed!" Zen stated. " Now with this said let the GAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BEGIN!"
Waiting for the boy to come at him, Zen would yawn, he was obviously tired due to the over time he put in with watching the village, he always made sure everything with smooth! Nothing was out of order when Zen was around.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Sat May 31, 2014 3:15 pm
Dagger would not be surprised at how this Zen had reacted. He would let Zen get to the distance and see Zen signal and hear Zen say
Zen wrote:" Alright small homie, come at me with all you got. I shall teach you like I showed Haruto, knowing you don't know who that is, but let's just say he a kid on the block! Now, trust me, you'll learn just like that. Oh yeah also, never jump up in a fight! It'll give the user a higher chance of grabbing your leg and smacking your back against the ground. The pain is over powered trust me, this named vergil did it to me. But due to the soft sand, it was like bouncing in a bed!" Zen stated. " Now with this said let the GAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BEGIN!"

Dagger would not understand everything Zen was saying, but he would know that Zen is telling him to bring his a-game. Dagger would draw a kunai and would then start to run at Zen. 
He would then throw at Zen with the kunai in his hand, and would then circle around seeing how Zen would react to the kunai.

He would run up to Zen again, this time coming to stop five feet before Zen. He would then say, "Why do you try and draw me out? Why do you want me to all out attack you?"
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Sat May 31, 2014 3:43 pm

Zen would simply step to the left and dodge the attack. Hearing Dagger say why do Zen want him to attack for no reason? crazy question, they are simply training, and with Zen holding the higher hand, he didn't want to over power him, so he wanted the boy to at least have a chance. But just from him saying that, zen knew he was going to be a tough one to train with. Though he was pretty smart. Zen admired how he questioned everything, which was crazy but at the same time smart, you never could be so sure nowadays. But aye you have to protect yourself at all times. " Alright then Dagger, what do you want to do then? are we going to train? or just sit around looking like stupid fools? now come on Playboy! Let's do this. Come at me again, this time use your Taijutsu, I want to see where you at with that before he go on with this. It's best if I search for your weakness, so I can strengthen them." Zen stated, though, the boy probably already knew his weakness? who knows, but every shinobi has a weakness. Though Zen is still searching for his. Though the man knew how hard it could be trying to get stronger in life. Zen was there in the exact spot on time, all the way from Amegakure and the Country borders, and Yukigakure! Those was the places he searched for himself. he finally found his self here. This place was just right. Now look at him, he is willing throw down his power and give it up to anyone who is willing to learn. Just like Dagger, Zen is trying to teach him the basics. Knowing they was going to now have to put in some over time. But Zen already signaled him to start back over. he wanted the boy to keep trying. Though it was almost break time and they didn't even get much done.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Sat May 31, 2014 3:59 pm
Dagger would listen to the nonsense that Zen was spouting off. Dagger would think, "Shinobi aren't allowed weakness, and weakness is what caused him to nearly lose his left eye." He would then think to himself, "Based off what I've seen so far, Zen is fast and might be holding back on me."
He would then decide to run at Zen.

He would do this as quick as he can, as fast as his body and soul could handle. He would think, "Zen might be trying to get me in a trap." He would say as he was coming towards Zen, "You want my best, I'll give you my all."

He would then jump, aiming not to kick Zen, but to land behind him where he could deliver the perfect blow. He would then spin kick Zen, trying to knock Zen off balance.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:07 pm
Zen saw the boy taking this training session more seriously.  That's what Zen wanted. Once he tried to throw that blow, Zen would step back and grab him by his shirt. Pick him up, he would place him on the ground nicely and softly. Smirking he would look at the student. " At least you tried to use Taijutsu. but next time make sure you plan your attack out first, see you wanna know what you're doing, also I'll tell you this major stuff when you hit Genin but for now, imma hit you with the basics. Anyways.. let's continue." Zen would sigh. Rushing back a few more meters, waiting for the boy to come at him again. Though it was break time. Removing his backpack, and his ski mask. He would place that inside his pocket, tho his backpack would be placed on the ground. It'll hold some fruit and water. Removing them out, he would hand the boy a fruit and a water bottle. Zen would do the same for himself as well. " Alright, break timeeee!!""
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:58 pm
Dagger would take the fruit and water, and he would think, "Shinobi shouldn't take breaks in training, that's not how it would be in a real fight. But if my sparring partner is taking a break, I'll guess I will, too."
Dagger would go pick up his kunai that he had thrown earlier so that he didn't forget about it. He would think, "Waste not, want not."
Dagger would go find a bench and sit down. He would think, "Must get stronger and stronger." He would take a bite of fruit and would then look at Zen.
He would ask Zen, "Why did you choose the path of the Shinobi?" He would analyze the words of Zen so that he would be able to better understand him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum