Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

How high? - Page 2 Empty Re: How high?

Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:56 pm
"Why did you choose the path of the Shinobi?"

" Hm, I didn't choose it, it came to me, I was born to be a Shinobi! not to mention my dad was always hard on me about this, so I took it to the head and became stronger with my gift. Now enough about me, what about you Dagger? What's your back story and history huh?" Zen asked with a smile on his face as he turned around towards the bench, waiting for his reply. " Also, the spar would start up soon if you don't mind buddy, let's just take a fast break and catch our self...
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1

Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:28 pm
Dagger would listen to Zen. He would understand what Zen said about being born into the way of the shinobi. He would hear Zen's question. He would think, "My story, my history. Too much to say, too little to tell."
He would unconsciously rub his left eye and he would try to find the words to speak. He would say, "My back story is one I will tell, and my history is mine to bear alone. I come from the Uchiha's, of course, and was a late bloomer in really everything."
He would stop speaking after that and he would take a bite out of his food. He would look up to the sky and he would think about many things, all of which would flash in his head faster than he could really understand.
He would then say, "I am no one that has a story to say, so there is nothing important about me or to me."
He would unconsciously twist the ring on his hand while saying that. He would then pause, and he would not speak again.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:52 pm
Zen would stand and walk over to the boy, smirking, he didn't have time to continue the spar sadly, though, he would be gladly to leave Dagger for some solo training. " Alright man, I'm gone, I have to go somewhere, anyways peace lil dude, stay safe!" The ninja would then jet off with full speed leaving the training grounds, his next destination would be for business and business only.

EXIT

+7 stats
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1

Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:15 pm
He would watch Zen walk over to him, seeing his smirk, but not reacting to it. He would listen to Zen say goodbye. He would watch Zen leave from his position on the bench, and then he would stand and dust himself off. He would pause, and think, unconsciously, calling out to Zen, "We will meet again, and next time, you won't have such an easier time at stopping me. Next time, i will know stronger jutsu, and be faster. Just because stopped me this time, don't count me out of anything just yet."
He would then think about it, and he would then think to himself, "If I can't beat him, then I need someone to train me. Somebody stronger than him. I don't want help, but my plans are more important than my pride. My plans are all that is important to me. My plans are all I have left."

He would then bolt off in the opposite direction of the direction Zen left. He would know that the path he had chosen is a long and dangerous one, but well worth the reward, for Dagger is a gambler, and this big of a gamble will have the biggest rewards of all.

Exit Thread

word count: 1026
5 stats obtained
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:52 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum