Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Goka
Jason Goka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Training [NK, Open, Timeline] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training [NK, Open, Timeline]

Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:48 pm
Jason, with his attention split between only two opponents, heard Ashur's question.

With grass floating in the air, Jason stops his attack to respond... "Why do I fight?" He whispers to himself, in preparation to answer.

"Many fight for themselves. There are also people who fight in devotion for a single person." He begins. "I fight to gain power... yes, but for no selfish reason. Really, if someone else had the same views of the world that I do, he or she would reason that power shouldn't be pursued at all. But that is not me. I guess the answer is this. And it's a long one, sorry. I fight to gain power. I gain power to protect goodness. I gain power to preserve the world's innocence. I gain power to destroy evil..." Jason explains.

"But my goal." He continues louder. "Right now, my goal is to get rid of the form of evil closest to me. It's far off in both time and in probability. But I'm going to bring down the Raikage." Almost automatically, Jason's senses spread among the area as he hopes nobody over heard him. Nothing.

"Now, I don't like having empty goals..." Jason goes on in a quieter voice now, "So that's just the beginning. To do my best at ridding the world of bad... I will travel the world to do so. And if that means killing a corrupt Kage... then so be it."

(WC: 1583/2000 towards Phoenix Flower)
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:44 pm
Sitting in a tree at least 10 meters away from the two ninjas who fought he would only stare as the one named Jason stopped mid attack and said "Many fight for themselves. There are also people who fight in devotion for a single person." He begins. "I fight to gain power... yes, but for no selfish reason. Really, if someone else had the same views of the world that I do, he or she would reason that power shouldn't be pursued at all. But that is not me. I guess the answer is this. And it's a long one, sorry. I fight to gain power. I gain power to protect goodness. I gain power to preserve the world's innocence. I gain power to destroy evil". Rikaro would only stare at the amazing speech the ninja had given, of only ninjas all around the world had this kind of bravery the boy named Jason had.

As Rikaro continued to listen at the boy he had said " But my goal, is to get rid of a form of evil closest to me. It's far PFF in both time and probability. But I am going to bring down the Raikage " so great the village of Kumogakure had a traitor in their midst, one who was brave. Staring at Jason's lips Rikaro would comprehend the words the boy said " Now I don't like having empty goals, so that's just the beginning. To do my best of ridding the world of bad. I will travel the world to do so, and if that means killing a corrupt Kage then so be it ".

Rikaro would only state at the ninja as he now stood his full height of 6 feet and 3 inches, he hoped the one named Ash or something like that would have heard the words of the ninja as well. Standing in the 5 meter tall tree several meters away he would direct attention to himself and say " So you plan on doing all of that. A great man told me to never reveal my secrets to the outside world ".
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:38 pm
(OOC: Sorry for getting you in some trouble Jason >.<. I think Rikaro only wants to give you a flesh wound or something, and my character will probably only knock you out or something to teach you a lesson. Also Rikaro, why the heck is your character even here watching us? XD)

Ashur looked at the ninja who just so happened to be sitting in a tree watching them, and was even more shocked them before. He was having a hard time processing that someone like this boy would ever say such a thing, and withdrew his clone staring at Jason, then at the new guy.
"Okay, okay, lets calm down here. Jason you probably don't mean a word of what you say right? Please just tell me you wouldn't do something like this!"
He wasn't mad, or angry but he made sure he looked it. He found Jason to be brave for what he had said, but can't believe the target of his life is the village leader. He couldn't do this! He had a reason to kill now, and was going to.
"Jason take back what you said right now, or I am going to have to put you down."
He couldn't believe this was happening. Ashur hated how annoying the new visitor was, he wished to deal with this one on one. He then realized the true enemy here.
"HEY TREE MAN!"
He shouted.
"Why were you watching us? Why are you sitting there on that tree? A better question is why are you stalking us?!"
Ashur was very confused and began to try to process the situation more so. He walked towards Jason, and Brandon ran back towards Ashur. The two would have stood side by side in front of Jason with serious faces.

(246/3,198)
Jason Goka
Jason Goka
Citizen

Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:18 pm
(Wow! This is getting good! Okay okay...)
(Rikaro, as long as you have read the entire thread, I guess you are welcomed to this thread ^^! In fact, have you been reading from the beginning? If so, man, you're character is a creep for watching me. What else do you watch me do?!...)

"Hm... I may have gotten too into this. I should've made sure nobody was around to hear that before I went and got all into it." Jason thinks. "I may have dug myself into a hole. I just met Ashur... I can't expect him to share my views so easily. And then there's this guy... breeched my visual defenses. Then he's got skill..."

"Right, right. Sorry, I just got a little into it, that's all." Jason says. Walking closer to them, he whispers just loud enough for Ashur and this... "tree man" to hear, "But you don't think that he's made a few changes for the worse in this village?"

Jason's defenses stay up mentally, keeping his attention fixed on Ashur and the other at the same time as one because they are right next to each other. Brandon, still where he was originally, is a separate piece on Jason's radar.

"I'm not saying that he's corrupt." Jason explains. "I'm only saying that there must be a better leader than him in the village. I'm only saying that I will do what is necessary if it comes to such measures."

"If I dig any farther, I'll have to fight the two of them... and there's a good chance that I'll lose that fight. Of course, if the kill me, it would be a crime against the village. But... not if they killed a conspirator against the village. They don't have proof of such a thing though, so I don't think that they would do anything like that. Still, I don't want to get into a fight with the two of them..." Jason weighs his options and how he should go about handling the situation. "So... don't get into a fight... if I do get into a fight, take down Brandon first and he'll poof away, being a summon, then dodge until you know how they do combat... that's what I always do."

"Let me do that over. You asked why I fight, Ashur." Jason stops walking about five meters away from them. "I fight... so that I can bring Kumo's enemies down. They are the corrupt leaders."

(WC: 1950/2000 (50 words to go :glowfrog:!) towards Phoenix Flower)
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:43 pm
Rikaro still stood in the tree as the man spoke his last sentence he himself would then say " Ashur I think is your name, I was merely walking by earlier until I saw the small sparring practice the two of you had. I only camped out in the tree behind the thicket so I would not interrupt. Unfortently the one by the name of Jason claims he wants to get rid of the evil that is closest to him which he revealed to be the Raikage. You see I am a loyal member of this village and I do what I must to keep my fellow people safe. Especially safe away from liars " Rikaro would say as he stared at Jason.

"You Jason, said that the corrupt leader was the Raikage, now you have said the enemies of Kumo are corrupt leaders. Please think well before you try to lie again " said Rikaro as he pulled out a single Kunai with his right hand from his weapon's pouch. Bringing himself to step a little bit forward on the tree's branch he would only stare at the man who went by Jason. Such deceit that the boy spoke of, he wouldn't be surprised if the man put him on a stake outside of the village as all the other villagers who did not want to follow his ruling. 

Aiming his right hand that held the Kunai directly to the man's hand Rikaro would throw his hand forward releasing the Kunai at 80 speed as it made it's journey to the start of the wrist of the man's hand. Easily closing the 10 meter distance between him and Jason the kunai would hopefully make it's mark at the boy's wrist right below the bottom of the palm of his hand. Rikaro would fall swiftly down the tree and onto the ground as he walked slowly towards the two covering a five meter distance leaving a mere 5 meters between the threw of them." Perhaps that will show you that within these walls we do not converse with traitorous people as well as the people that try to bring the loyal ninja to their side. I will tell Mortarion of what has gone on here " said Rikaro.
Jason Goka
Jason Goka
Citizen

Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:14 pm
Ignore.

Last edited by Jason Goka on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:20 pm
Ugh dude it isn't your turn to post. On this forum there is post order so in this case it is you then me then Ashur. So if you can delete your post please
Jason Goka
Jason Goka
Citizen

Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:33 pm
I'm sorry, I can't seem to delete the post. I had it read "Ignore" instead.
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:58 pm
Ashur watched as the ninja readied a kunai, and began to feel very angry. He quickly reached down into his ninja pouch and grabbed another kunai. Brandon caught his arm, and gave him a stern look.
"Ashur this isn't right."
Ashur cringed as Brandon whispered this into his ear. He hated this, he didn't understand how to feel. One minute a friend, the next someone he had to watch get stabbed! What kind of friend is he? He knew what the man had said was wrong, but that didn't get rid of the feeling for him to responsible. He had asked the question! He insisted that Jason answer, so isn't it his problem now? He bit his lip watching the kunai getting thrown. Ashur had caused this! He had been responsible. He begins to step forward while biting his lip, and Brandon keeps a stern grip on his arm.
"Ashur you need to realize that this is going to be talked about.."
"So what? I caused this! I can't just stand here and let him get hit!"
Brandon tightened his grip as the two began to whisper to one another.
"Ashur, your better then this. Wait this out and bite your lip. I don't care who he is, we don't want that kind of attention."
After the whispering between each other, Ashur let out a sigh, and stood where he was. He hated this, he had a fire inside of him burning to kill the man in the trees. It was at this point the man would jump towards Jason. He bit his teeth hard. He looked at Jason with sadness, anger, and was torn. He felt betrayed, how could Jason do this to him? Ashur watched as the scene unfolded, and couldn't believe what he was seeing. He kept telling himself to wait it out, but the words about telling Mortarion echoed in his head. He wasn't going to stand this! He had done everything right up to this point, but the thought of a kiss up hurting his friend made him burn inside. Ashur really burned to put a dagger through the heart of this ninja. Brandon and Ashur stood side by side. Ashur hated Jason for saying such a thing, but couldn't help but to blame himself. Ashur wanted only to do what was wrong in this moment, and if Brandon wasn't around he would have done something that would have got him killed.

(407/3,605)

Last edited by Ashur on Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:00 pm
Ugh dude that is the same thing you posted before
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum