Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 3:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 12:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 11:14 pmKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 6:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 4:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 2:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 2:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 12:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 12:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Uchiha and Hyuuga! A New Training Partner! (Kouse) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uchiha and Hyuuga! A New Training Partner! (Kouse)

Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:52 pm
Oh! So he meant to learn a whole new element! I do not think I would be ready for that, I barely know any fire jutsu as it is now! Besides, I do not want earth to be my second element, I am hoping for lightning or water, but I doubt water since my two elements would contradict each other. Hikari sighed in relief, glad that Kouse thought they should not learn a new element for she herself misunderstood what he meant, thinking that he meant jutsu for the elements they already had.

"I agree with you Kouse, and maybe one day when we either rank up or just become stronger, we can train again together and learn our own new elements!" She agreed with him, believing that it would be fun and enjoyable to learn a new element with someone by her side to keep her motivated to move forward towards her goal, and vice versa with her motivating them. When he suggested teaching her the chakra sensory skill, she felt bad for already knowing it. 

"I am sorry Kouse, but I have already trained the chakra sensory skill. Are there any other jutsu you know that you could teach me? I can teach you the mark seal if you want?" She hoped he would accept her offer, she had never taught anyone before, just always been the student while someone else taught her how to do things.

[WC: 1,377]
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Uchiha and Hyuuga! A New Training Partner! (Kouse) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uchiha and Hyuuga! A New Training Partner! (Kouse)

Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:44 pm
A smile crept on the face of kouse, he would like very much to meet hikari again,  and he was pleased that she wanted to meet again.. No harm in being close to a female of equal Rank.
Kouse stopped in his tracks and turned to look at her when he heard hikari's next words 'I am sorry Kouse, but I have already trained the chakra sensory skill. Are there any other jutsu you know that you could teach me? I can teach you the mark seal if you want?'. 
Wow she knows the chakra sensory Technique already, that was cool he thought.. And she knew the mark seal also?  And wanted to teach him. 
"alright do you know the body flicker jutsu?" kouse said "it's a d Rank jutsu and not so difficult to learn especially when you have someone showing you the ropes". 
Kouse turned to face her and looked for any reactions to what he was about to say, whether she would enjoy or feel frustrated. 
"it's a technique called Body Flicker" kouse emphasised.. "you  fluctuate  you chakra all over your body, causing it to become temporarily enhanced, therefore making you move faster"
Memories came rushing back to kouse, he remembered just awhile ago when he was fresh out of the academy and a brand new genin, he remembered the first person who had trained him excluding saori.. A chunin named salzem.. Kouse had learned this exact jutsu from him and now using it to trade for learning another jutsu, kouse was grateful to him.. Only if there were other ninjas like him and genin wouldn't find things unnecessarily difficult. 
" I'll demonstrate" kouse got back to the task at hand. 
Kouse moved his hands to lock them in a hand sign 'ram'  and with his chakra riled up,  with speed he would normally not be able to achieve.. He appeared behind hikari.
"That is more or less how it works, you just make sure you get the hand sign locked down and your chakra well fluctuated and your good" he said.

Twc(1220)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:26 pm
"I do not know the Body Flicker jutsu." Hikari stated, curious as to what the jutsu did. She did not know many d ranked jutsu, most of her jutsu being e or c ranked. It sounded to her like a great jutsu to learn in exchange for the Mark Seal, a sealing technique that was fairly easy to learn even for Genin. As Kouse explained what the Body Flicker jutsus did, she became intrigued and excited, wondering what it would feel like to have enhanced power. So, for this jutsu I need to fluctuate my chakra all over my body, thus temporarily enhancing me and making me faster. This can help with my Taijutsu! If I combine the Body Flicker jutsu with one of the taijutsu moves I am bound to learn, I can be even faster and strike without my opponent even knowing what happened to them! I can be strong for once!

Kouse then started to demonstrate the jutsu, gaining Hikari's full attention. She would not dare miss a second of it, not wanting to miss something important and then have a catastrophe. Kouse's hands were held on the ram hand sign as he, she guessed, focused on fluctuating his chakra all over his body to enhance his speed. Before she knew it he went from being in front of her with the ram hand sign to being behind her in a second tops. Man, that is fast! Too bad it only lasts for a little while and is probably only meant to be used as a way to escape quickly from a dangerous fight, as I doubt this jutsu could be used in conjunction with another jutsu, no one would be able to dodge it if that were the case!

She figured that if was her time to start training, seeing if she was ready to perform the Body Flicker jutsu. Everything Kouse had said replayed over and over in her head, like a video or song stuck on repeat. She took a deep breath, calming any nerves she had and getting herself focused for training. This can't be that hard! So just focus and let's do this! Her thoughts combined with Kouse's encouraging words were pumping her up for the jutsu, getting her more excited than she was before. Hikari performed the ram hand sign, a sign she was starting the jutsu. Then she focused on fluctuating her chakra all over her body, making sure every spot was hit with chakra so the jutsu would have no way of failing on her. Body Flicker jutsu! She thought to herself as she finished focusing her chakra. She could feel a change in her body, she felt lighter and easier to move. This must be a sure sign that I got the jutsu right! I mean what else could it be?

She decided to give Kouse a taste of his own medicine as she, like he had done earlier to her, disappeared, leaving behind only a cloud of dust. Her speed was at a power of 82 at the moment, more than double what is normally was. She felt alive and free to run wherever she wanted, though she knew that was not true at all, she still had her same boundaries. Hikari ceased her running as she came to a stop behind Kouse, clouds of smoke slowing covering the area, traces of evidence that showed she had been there with her enhanced speed.

"Now that I have this awesome Body Flicker jutsu down, want to hear about the Mark Seal?" She had a smirk on her face, secretly giddy that she was finally able to teach someone a jutsu. The Mark Seal would be easy for a person like Kouse, who was an Uchiha, to master with one try, like Hikari had done with the Body Flicker jutsu. She had been told by many that she was a fast learner, but never before did she believe it until now, mastering the d ranked Body Flicker jutsu with one try, though she did give Kouse some credit for deonstrating it to her.

[WC: 2,061] [Body Flicker learned! ^^]
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:49 am
Will she be able to successfully perform the jutsu on her first try?, was she good enough to get it instantly?.. These were the thoughts that passed through kouse's mind as he stood and watched hikari get ready to perform the jutsu (body flicker) he had just explained and demonstrated to her. 
He saw her perform the ram hand sign, he frowned.. Paying rapt attention to what she was doing.. Making sure she was following each step he showed her accordingly and correctly.
Now the chakra fluctuating step.. He nodded as he noticed her body language.. She was there now he thought.
He smiled.. She would get it on the first try.. But that smile was quickly replaced by a frown as he noticed her intentions.. But although he had realised what was happening he couldn’t react and the next thing he noticed was a pile of dust and hikari's presence behind him. 
Way to go on showing off hikari he thought..
From behind him she spoke 'Now that I have this awesome Body Flicker jutsu down, want to hear about the Mark Seal?' kouse turned to look at her.. Well she really had the talent to become a powerful ninja in the future he thought it would be in both of our interests if we become close friends. 
"wow! You got the jutsu locked on.. On your first try no less.. Congrats" kouse added "and yeah I would like to learn the mark seal". 
A thought popped into kouse's head then.. He took a step towards hikari,closing the distance between them,and whispered into hikari's ear "and nice move by the way, you got me totally by surprise". 
Kouse didn't know why he had to move so close to say that.. Well he just wanted to see her reaction if he got closer than necessary to her. 

Wc(305) twc(1525)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:43 am
Hikari smiled, glad she was able to surprise Kouse and glad she was able to learn the Body Flicker jutsu. Before she could start explaining the Mark Seal, Kouse had quickly turned on his heels and closed the distance between them. As he spoke, his breath hitting her neck, she started to blush, a light shade of pink dusting her cheeks. She had never been in such close proximity with a man. The words he spoke, "and nice move by the way, you got me totally by surprise", were ones she figured he did not have to whisper to her, so she was confused by his intentions. Then if hit her. He had been wanting to test her, to see what her reaction would be to him. So it was a test huh? Two can play at that mr!

With a smirk dancing across her lips, she leaned forward, whispering seductively into his own ear, "I bet I could surprise you in a lot of ways." She pulled back, winking at him. Let's see what he does to my lady charm! No guy can beat me! After a while and after his reaction to her, Hikari would start getting serious and explain the Mark Seal to him.

"Okay, the Mark Seal is a pretty easy technique. It is an e ranked Fuuinjutsu. The Mark Seal is great for tracking down targets, or to just keep a tab on where someone is. All you have to do is focus some chakra onto your hand and touch whoever you are wanting to mark. This technique is invisible to the naked eye and to doujutsu like the Byakugan, so it is perfect for tracking down ninja. If you want, you can try this on me." Hikari felt like she had explained the sealing technique rather well. It reminded her of her training of the Mark Seal, when she marked Mitsui and he marked her. She wondered how many people could mark a person before it was too many marked seals. She figured a lot of people could. Hikari stretched out her left arm for Kouse to mark, if he wanted to practice the technique on someone. She didn't mind being marked, it was kind of cool she thought. 

[WC: 2,436]
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:00 pm
Kouse pulled back after whispering to hikari and analysed the expressions on her face.. He hoped she wasn't going to feel shy or most of all scared.. He didn't want her to lose the carefree feeling she had for him. 
But when he saw her face and noticed the light pink on her cheeks..it hit him..She was blushing!.
Several suggestions on what the blush on her cheeks meant popped into kouse's mind.. Was she shy?, Or embarrassed or creeped out, or....his thoughts were cut short when he saw the smirk on her lips.. Wait a second why the smirk? He thought.. Then she did what he least expected.. She leaned forward,towards his ear, and whispered 'I bet I could surprise you in a lot of ways'. 
Kouse involuntarily swallowed, did hikari just flirt with him? He thought.. Well he had started it but he didn't expect her to not only pick on that he was flirting but also return the favour..thoughts were still passing through his minds when she pulled back and winked at him.
That was what broke kouse's strict 'no involuntary expression rule'
Memories came back to him when he had created that rule for himself.. It was during his eldest sister's 18th birthday and he was just 10yrs then.. And he had been introduced by his sister to her friends.. Mostly females.
He was overwhelmed by the older females and the way they all looked.. They were much more different than his female classmates looked, he couldn’t explain why then but they just did.. And the clothes they wore exposed their bodies more making them more appealing to the eyes. 
As a young boy met by new feelings, he had no defences whatsoever to those feelings and had stared openly at them. 
"Is your brother okay" a girl he no longer remembered had asked kouse's sister. 
"He must be awestruck by what he sees.. He hasn't been to a seniors party before"
Kouse heard all this but didn't mind until said females started a game trying to force different expressions from him.. They had started with words, then slowly moved to touching him.. Kouse didn't know what was really going on, only that he was getting a lot of attention from this girls who never had spared him a look prior to the party and so every look his face showed were the true feelings he felt.
Later when the party had dragged on late into the night and sleep slowly crept in on him he overhead them whispering to his sister assuming he was fast asleep. 
"your brother was hilarious tonight, he made our day" one had said, and another spoke up "yeah, did you see his face when we all left him to talk to other guys?" yet another added "haha, he looked like he was about to cry!".. They all laughed in unison including his sister. 
He could remember clearly, how he gritted his teeth and had promised himself never to give girls expressions he didn't want to give..it did take work but with 2yrs of practice he had gotten really good at it..he was 12yrs.

And now at 17yrs he had all but perfected it.. And except his mom, his siblings or saori he had not broken his rule with any other girl.. But it looked like hikari had, kouse awkwardly broke eye contact with her for a second and an involuntary smile played on his lips whilst he looked awkwardly at different places but avoiding her eyes.

He heard her voice as she clearly explained the mark seal, picking up and noting the key words 'Mark Seal is an e ranked Fuuinjutsu,is great for tracking down targets, or to just keep a tab on where someone is.focus some chakra onto your hand and touch whoever you want to mark.This technique is invisible to the naked eye and to doujutsu like the Byakugan,is perfect for tracking down ninja' but another sentence got to him more than he anticipated 'If you want, you can try this on me'.. It replayed several times on his mind and involuntarily he smiled again.. He would love nothing more than to put his mark on her..but first he had to learn how to use it. 
Kouse took a deep breath, relaxing, removing all distracting thoughts and setting all his focus on learning this jutsu. Words from hikari popped into his mind 'focus chakra on your hand' and kouse did.. He made sure he could feel the warmth he normally felt when he got his chakra ready, then made sure he had channeled sufficient chakra to his right hand...hikari's words came into his mind ' If you want, you can try this on me'.. He took a step closer to her,His right hand moved towards her left palm,halfway there he then changed the direction of his hand.. He wanted it to be memorable to both him and her.. His hand went towards her face then changed direction again towards her neck, he wasn't sure marking her face would be welcome.
He moved far closer than necessary towards her and slowly marked her neck, not removing his hands even after doing so, he let it linger, he bent towards her,  his lips all but touching her ear.. "You can also mark me, if u want to" he whispered. 

Wc(890) Twc(2415) mark seal learned
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:12 am
Hikari was figuring out that she liked to mess with people, especially those who started it. Seeing Kouse's reaction, to reflexively swallow then break eye contact and look away whilst smiling, made her inwardly chuckle. She never expected to be able to break a tough nina with a few words, a smirk, and a wink. So this is feminine appeal at its finest, huh? Kinda fun making guys speechless, even though I still don't really know why he started it in the first place. Oh well haha. 

She then carefully watched him as he tried to perform the Mark Seal, in case he somehow messed it up she would be able to help him. He calmed himself down, or so it seemed, and started focusing chakra to his hand. When he was satisfied with the amount of chakra he had channeled to his right hand, he stepped forward. At first she thought he would mark her left palm, like she had offered for him to mark, but he suddenly took a different path and stepped extremely close to her like before. His hand inched its way toward her face then he changed yet again, the third time he decided to mark her neck. 

A tingle ran through her body as his hand lingered on her neck after the mark had been placed. She had not been prepared for him to touch her in a more sensual part of her body, as most people don't ever get close enough to someone to touch their neck or the small of their back, places most people don't normally touch. Then she shivered as his mouth all but touched her ear, his hot breath warming her skin. Her cheeks flushed a brighter shade of pink, she was almost to the point of blushing a red color. What is he doing, playing with me like this! I barely know him, yet he is so close and private with me! Wait...is this what people call flirting? Is he really flirting with me?! No one has ever done that before, I am not prepared for this! Earlier I thought he was joking or testing me, to have a laughable time with my reaction! That's why I was able to be coy and sexy and what not! But now that I know the truth behind his actions, I can't handle this! What do I do?!

Hikari tried to fight back any shocked signs, replacing them with a soft smile and glistening, curious filled eyes. " I wouldn't mind marking you...Where would you like it?" She looked up at him, innocently biting her lip as she moved her arms to be crossed over her chest. She wondered if she was any good at flirting, as she had no real idea what she was doing. She only knew that flirting was supposed to be fun and sexy, that she needed to be appealing and coy, things she normally were not. She also began to wonder where he would want to be marked, and hoped he didn't say something like 'surprise me' or 'you can chose' because she really didn't know where to mark him, unless she wanted to copy him or be boring and mark his arms or palms.

[WC: 2,975]
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:37 pm
As kouse kept his hand on her neck after whispering to her about marking him, he wondered what had come over him, he normally wouldn't try this.. Well he wouldn't have before he met saori.. She had made sure he had taken notice of her.. And not just in anyway but in a sexual way..memories came to him. 
He had just taken the genin exam and had just arrived home, he found out due to the lock on the door that he was alone at home, but he hadn't gotten the chance to get in when he was knocked down roughly.. He tried breaking out of the hold his assailant had on him but couldn't.. With his face pressed to the ground he couldn’t see who held him down and couldn't guess until he heard a feminine laughter come from his assailant. 
He had stopped his struggling instantly then.. He recognised that voice.. It was saori.. And that wasn't her first time of holding him down that way.. Although they were the same age, she was a seasoned chunin and had far better control over her body and chakra than he. "I see your still as weak as you have always been kouse" she had spoken calmly, with laughter in her voice. 
"You kidding?, we're u expecting me to get strong enough to be able to overpower you in 48hrs?'' kouse had replied. 
Maybe she noticed that made sense, kouse didn't know but she had rolled off of him and pulled him up. 
Kouse looked down at her and noticed two of the top buttons on her shirt were undone, most likely during the one sided scuffle.. exposing things he hadn't cared to see then.
Kouse like he always did when that happened with his 3 elder sisters looked away sharply and had said 'Your button is undone' and had walked towards the door to unlock it. 
Saori didn't behave like he had expected, not like how his sisters behaved when he told them not at all.. She had asked a question he didn't understand the meaning behind them then. 
Saori moved towards him and he caused him to look at her again.. And he had noticed the pinkish nature of her cheeks, was she sick or something he had wondered. 
'how did it look' she had asked him with a voice that had sounded funny to him then. Kouse had stopped unlocking the door... How did what look? He was confused, he stared at her face again hoping for a clue as to what she meant.. She must have noticed this because she had pointed to still her unbuttoned top and had asked the same question again. 
Kouse had never thought about certain things and that was one of those things.. He had no answer for her and had quickly entered his home without looking back, but he had given much thought to that question..saori didn't let him be though, over the next couple of weeks she had kept at him, acting weird sometimes, and doing things he didn't understand like holding his hands when they walked around together, asking him questions like 'won't you take me out to eat?' he wasn't exactly excited by all this but he was grateful to her.. She was the one that had taught him the transformation and clone Technique after all. 
He hadn't known what all she did was getting to him until three weeks later she had told him she was leaving on a mission the next day and would probably be gone for almost 6 months.. She had taken a step closer to him and unconsciously he had closed the gap, and had gotten his first ever kiss.
When she was no longer around he found himself taking more notice of females than he normally did and the impulse to go meet them was there but he never did, well until now. 

"I wouldn't mind marking you...Where would you like it?" Hikari said bringing his memories to an end. 
Kouse wondered why she didn't just mark him where she wanted to then took a look at her face as she looked up to him and he thought 'oh no' .. What he could see on her face was confusion, she wasn't experienced with flirting and wasn't sure how to respond to what he did, he had thought she was like saori when she had made him jittery just some minutes ago but he now realised the truth.  
He would have gone on flirting if he hadn't noticed and would've asked her to mark him wherever she wanted.
Then she had bitten her lip.. 'oh oh'  kouse thought.. She surely didn't know what signals that gave out when you are extremely close to a boy who was flirting with you. 
Kouse took a look at her lips, then at her eyes.. Although he wanted to, He wasn't going to do anything without her knowing exactly what was happening.. Saori had made sure of that before anything had happened between them. 
He took a small step back, giving her the room she needed. 
"my neck would be comfortable enough for me" he replied with a smile, he was going to try to put her back at ease.

Wc(875) Twc(3290
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:06 pm
D-did I do something wrong? He backed away from me and seems to be backing off. Maybe it's obvious I haven't done this before, and he just decided to stop as I am probably no fun? Darn, I'll never get a boyfriend like this! I've only ever been on one date, with Mitsui, and it was kind of awkward, we were both a bit new to this thing called 'dating'. He even ran away from me after it ended, having to get somewhere pretty dang quickly... Her own memories of her time with Mitsui flooded back to her, and she looked away from a little bit, hating what she was thinking about herself. 

Hikari looked back up at Kouse as he answered her question, saying his neck would be fine. She allowed a smile to grace her lips as she walked forward, filling the gap between them again so she could reach his neck. As she reached forward she focused her chakra into her right palm, and once her hand reached his neck she gently marked him. Her fingers lingered on his skin for a few moments longer than necessary before she withdrew them and took a step back so she wasn't almost pressing against him. She wasn't sure what they would do next, get to know each other or train even more. Either was fine with her.

[WC: 3,203]
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:42 am
Kouse saw the smile come on hikari's lips as she stepped forward and marked him.. Her closeness to him made him somewhat fidgety, it was like her being so close to him made his brain feel empty.. Then she marked him.. Her hands on his neck felt good, better than a simple touch on his neck could normally feel.. He wasn't sure why he felt like he wanted to spend more time with hikari, he just didn't know exactly how to go about asking a girl on a date, he hadn't done it before.. Not even with saori.. She had forced him to do so.. This was the first time he had the urge to ask a girl out on a date.
She finally took her hand away from his neck, kouse would have sworn her hands had stayed on his neck longer than was needed to mark him.. Did she like touching him or was that just a coincidence?  Questions kouse asked himself. Kouse hoped it was a conscious move on her part. 
When she stepped back, he smiled and looked towards a nearby bench. 
"let's take a breather, hikari" kouse would say as he walked to the bench and sat down... And supposing she also sat down kouse would then say "could we Know more about each other?" he would then ask..if yes would be the answer from hikari then kouse would ask "so when did you graduate from the academy?, and how many siblings do you have" kouse knew he wasn't the best at this and hoped she would not feel her privacy being invaded and would also show interest in him. 

Twc(3565)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum