Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Uchiha and Hyuuga! A New Training Partner! (Kouse) - Page 3 Empty Re: Uchiha and Hyuuga! A New Training Partner! (Kouse)

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:00 am
Kouse offered for them to take a breather and headed toward a near by bench, Hikari followed suit, thinking was a good idea and that it would be nice for them to chat and get to know each other. The bench was warm, from the sunlight, when she sat down. "Hehe yes, I would love for us to get to know each other!" She said it with such cheerfulness in her voice, the smile not leaving her face. This will be fun I think! No one had ever opened up to me, or even tried to get me to open up. Most people don't want to push any boundaries, yet they don't know that I have no boundaries. Anything that has happened to me has been given its time for grieving, but I am done with crying. I hate it so therefore I will not cry again, unless something terrible happens. 

Hikari would be fine answering any questions Kouse threw at her, but she was worried she might cross a boundary of his so whatever question he asked her she would steal and use to ask him, under the logic that he would not ask her something he would not be comfortable with answering himself. "I actually graduated a few months ago, when did you graduate? And no, I am all alone at home haha. Do you have any siblings?" Even as she said she was all alone, her smile never disappeared, she really did feel okay about being alone.

[WC: 3,453]
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Uchiha and Hyuuga! A New Training Partner! (Kouse) - Page 3 Empty Re: Uchiha and Hyuuga! A New Training Partner! (Kouse)

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:43 am
Hikari's cheerfulness and willingness for them to get to know each other wasn't lost on kouse... She wasn't those types that kept hidden feelings and hurt of passed happenings in their hearts.. She must have had her fair share of unfortunate events in her life but as kouse could see she had clearly put them behind her.. He knew deep down that several unfortunate things would happen to him soon, he remembered how he felt when he trained with salzem.. He had gotten this feeling and had shivered.. He didn't know why, but it felt like he was going to have some tough times ahead. 
But right now he wasn't going to dwell on all that, there was a young good looking female sitting with him and willing to have his company and he wouldn't waste this with thoughts of all that. 
"wow a few months ago you say?, well I graduated just over a month ago" kouse smiled at her as a wind went past them, blowing kouse's hair and making them partially cover his face.
"I've got three elder sisters, they can be a bother sometimes though, trying to boss me around, or ganging up on me" kouse didn't know if it was right to talk about his siblings to her, since she said she had none, but with the cheerful smile on her lips he decided it didn't affect her.
"if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?.. What about your parents?" kouse asked all the while giving hikari the best smile he could give. 

Twc(3826)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 pm
Hikari was surprised to see that other people were older and still just not getting out of the academy, it made her feel less like a loser to know she was not alone. She would not have expected to hear that Kouse had just graduate, he was strong for a fresh out of the academy Genin. "I would have never expected that Kouse! I thought for sure you would have been a Genin for a while!" A gentle breeze blew past them, blowing Kouse's hair on his face to partially cover it and blowing a few of her own snowy strands over her right eye. 

When Kouse spoke of his sisters, she could not help but giggle. "Haha that just means they care about you Kouse!" She thought she was right, but if they did not actually love him then she would feel bad for saying that. She had never had siblings, but she thought it would have been a lot of fun to have a brother or sister that either looked up to her or ones that she would have looked up to. Then he seemed almost nervous to ask her how old she was, something that she lightly laughed at as well. "You can ask me anything Kouse, don't worry about it! I am eighteen, how old are you?" She didn't think he was that much younger, or older, than herself.

Hikari returned his smile, but hers was a softer one, as he answered his last questions, "You are actually the first person I have ever told this to. They both are no longer with me. When I was six my father was killed during a mission by being poisoned, and when I was ten I found out my mother had been killed on her mission while she was performing medical ninjutsu on her comrades. She's actually the reason I want to be the best medical ninja. May I ask about your parents...?" She was more shy about asking him something so personal, for when you grow up a shinobi with shinobi parents, some kids, like herself, lose one or both of their parents. It was hard to ask someone about their parents, and even their siblings, because they could have died and that could cause the person grief again. For her it wasn't like that, she knew they were watching from above, proud of all her accomplishments so far. That was what kept Hikari strong in the darkest of times, also her friends she has made help her stay tough and keep moving forward.

[WC: 3,880]
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:44 pm
Kouse smiled as hikari showed surprise at him just being a fresh academy student graduate, well I guess I don't look it he thought smugly and he also felt flattered.
"yeah my parents didn't want me to become a ninja at first, they reasoned that I was their only son in four children and they couldn't dream of me putting my life in danger as a ninja, besides my other three Sisters weren't ninjas so why should I be one? They had told me" kouse said. 
"so I had to convince them all that that was my dream, they had finally given up but that had taken some years away from me"
Kouse noticed how hikari looked with her white hair roughed by the wind. They were as white as snow, and pleasing to the eye, his left hand had a will of its own as he slowly touched a strand of her hair, then slowly moved the stray strands back, revealing her eye more, his hand lightly touched her cheek during the process.
He smiled "yeah I think they do, we play pranks on each other regularly, argue a lot and laugh together"  kouse finally withdrew his hands "they tend to get on your nerves more often than not though, but I guess those are one of the joys of having siblings" kouse chuckled lightly. 
Kouse's eyes widened as he heard her say she was 18yrs of age..well no wonder she looked so.. Attractive.. He thought. 
"I'm 17yrs old by the way" kouse kept his gaze on hikari, taking in every feature she possessed.. Her clothes, her hair, her legs, arms, lips.. And eyes.. Her eyes were what really got him.. They were filled with laughter and happiness.. Hard to see with ninjas. 
' When I was six my father was killed during a mission, and when I was ten I found out my mother had been killed on a mission' those were the words that kouse took notice of.
A frown replaced the smile he had plastered to his face since they had sat down, he felt guilty for asking her about her parents, talking about how they died must have brought back memories she most likely didn't want brought back. 
"I'm sorry for your loss, and I'm sorry for asking" kouse apologised looking uncomfortable. 
Kouse was uncomfortable talking about his parents, he surely didn't want to cause hikari anymore heartaches and hesitated.. But he saw that smiling face and eyes and knew she truly wanted to know. 
"my parents are currently at home, probably playing 'who knows who best'.. Its a game whereby my father or mother asks questions to each other about themselves.. For example my father starts by asking my mother ' what's my favorite colour ' and if my mother gets the answer she asks him a question about herself also" kouse explained "they usually spent a long time on the game.. Seeing that they have been married for over 23 years..before any loses they would get to questions like ' how many times did I enter the kitchen' or 'how many pounds did I add last month' and there was still a 50:50 chance that they would get them!, in short they are close to each other and to us they even give more time to us" kouse finished 
Kouse smiled again after some seconds of contemplating if it was okay to do so he asked "so hikari are you seeing anyone?" kouse hoped she didn't have anyone who she was with or have feelings for already "any boy I should know about?" he added also hoping he wasn't being too forward. 

Wc(610) twc(4436)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:29 pm
"Well I am glad you were able to convince them! Otherwise we would have never met, and your dream would not have come true!" She really was thankful for meeting Kouse, he ws becoming a really good friend of hers. I never really knew that some people don't want to live the life of a ninja, too risky or life threatening I guess. I wonder why his sisters did not want to be kunoichi, maybe they too were scared to die or really just wanted to live normal lives. Born into the clan I was, if I did not want to be a ninja it would have been tough luck for me. The Hyuuga, especially those born with the Byakugan, are excellant fighters and always needed in times of war or crisis.

Hikari was shocked when Kouse moved her stray strands of hair out of her eyes, pink dusting her cheeks as she blushed. She still was getting used to contact, other than a hug, with another person, especially a guy. She did not mind that he had done that though, it was nice and his fingers warmth stayed on her cheek for a few seconds after he pulled away. She smiled at his chuckling, thinking it was a cute sound to hear, she had never actually heard a guy laugh, it was almost always her own laughs that filled her head when she thought of a joke and mentally laughed at it.

So I was right! He was only a little bit younger than myself! Could have fooled me into thinking he was older though... She thought his features were older, more matured than a normal 17 year olds. "I figured you might have been a bit older than me, truthfully. But I am not too surprised to hear you are 17, you are quite mature." She hoped her words did not sound like she meant to belittle him, for he was only a year younger than herself. As quickly as his smile was there, it faded in an instant and was replaced with a frown, obviously he felt bad for asking about her parents, thinking she still felt pain over their deaths.

"Please, do not feel sorry. It does not hurt me the way it used to, I have grown to realize that they are still watching over me, just from a new place that I cannot see. So no need to worry about me!" She flashed him a grin, hoping it would calm his nerves about feeling sorry for asking her anything. Hikari listened intently as Kouse told her of what his parents were like, how much they loved each other and knew basically everything about the other. "Your parents sound lovely Kouse! I can tell they love each other very much, just by how you describe them. It is no surprise they have been married for over 23 years then!" 

H-he is so blunt! I mean, I don't mind I have just never had a guy ask me that before. I'm usually not the girl people fall for, honestly haha. Her cheeks were a nice, rosy pink shade at his questions, just because of the fast he was actually interested in someone like her. She decided to answer him truthfully, believing that was not really in a relationship because the man she was going to mention had only gone on one date with her and they haven't seen each other since. "Well, a few months ago when I was still an Academy Student, I was out training and I met this ninja, Mitsui, who was a wanderer. After he taught me the jutsu required for the Genin exams and how to activate my Byakugan, he asked me out on a date. It was a kind of awkward date, as it was my first and it seemed to be his first date as well. He is the one that also taught me the mark seal, saying that that way we would be able to keep track of one another. He left the date after the bill very quickly, in a rush to get to wherever he needed to go. And I haven't heard from him since so I would say that I am not taken since it was only one date?" Then she wondered if he had anyone special, seeing as he had asked if she was seeing anyone. "Do you, perhaps, have any girl you are seeing?"

[WC: 4,621]
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:34 pm
Only one sentence in Hikari's response to his talk about his delayed enrolment to the ninja academy caught kouse's ear 'we would have never met' so she was pleased that they did meet?.. She was interested in where their relationship was headed? Kouse thought.. Well he had to keep his mind open. 
Kouse smiled as he saw the shock registered on her face when he touched and moved her hair, and then saw the pinkish nature of her cheeks, she was blushing again.
The smile she kept giving kouse kept looking more beautiful with each moment, every time he thought that she couldn't look any better, she surprised him with her next smile or laugh.
"well thank you hikari, I didn't know I looked matured for my age, that should give me advantages over different things."
Kouse said with a smile on his lips. 
"wow! That's lovely hikari, it's good to know you didn't feel hurt in any way by my question of your parents."
Kouse listened intently to her response of his question about if she was seeing anyone. 
After listening to her response he realised that there was a guy she had a single date with some months ago, mitsui..a wanderer.. Well that was good, there would be no way mitsui would have been able to pull off a relationship with someone... And to top it off the only date they had had ended awkwardly..well good thing mitsui didn't work out.. Or he wouldn't have the window he had now.. He thought with a sly grin. 
'Do you, perhaps, have any girl you are seeing?' she had asked him. 
Kouse smiled as memories of saori flew into his mind. 
"well there was this one girl, she had helped me out in my genin exam too, but although she was extremely flirtatious and carefree with me, we both had known that there was nothing between us, we were just pretty close friends, that got distracted along the way, she went on a long-term Mission about a month ago.. She had said that she wouldn't be coming back for the next 6months" kouse added with a smile at hikari "so I'm 100% single" 
Kouse took hikari's hand and stood up from the bench they had both been sitting on since, taking her up with him. 
"How about we meet up later?.. At either the hyuuga district or uchiha district" kouse added "we can easily find eachother due to us marking eachother" kouse would touch her cheek, then her neck where he had marked her.. Then a crazy idea popped up in kouse's mind, he wasn't sure it was a good idea, but before he could think he was already moving. 

Kouse moved as close to hikari as they were when he had first marked her,he wanted to touch her neck but with another part of his body apart from his hands and he needed to be even closer to her to do so.. he hesitated cause he knew if he moved any closer their bodies would touch. He wanted to know if this was okay and if she wanted him to be so..Close.

Twc(4960)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:21 am
She enjoyed talking with Kouse, he was actually interested in her past and everything about her. It made her happy to finally find someone not afraid to get to know her. Hikari was a great listener, and she was curious what he had meant when he said "that should give me advantages over different things". Did he mean like missions and stuff, or more of the romantic variety? I may never know haha. Then he smiled as he spoke of being happy that she had not been hurt by his words or his questions about her family. Her response was to nod, showing she agreed with him that it was good she was not hurt. She listened intently as he spoke of a girl, a close friend of his, who seemed to almost have a thing with Kouse but then did not because either they were friends or she was leaving for six months. Either way, the girl still sounded like a nice person that seemed like a good friend and teacher to Kouse.

Hikari giggled lightly as he said such a cheese phrase, "so I am 100% single". He really is straight forward about things and goes for what he wants. It is not a bad characteristic for him to have, it is rather helpful for a ninja to be like that. Good job, Kouse! As he took her hand and lifted her off the bench, which was no that hard to do since he was 4'9 and about 95 pounds, she could not help but blush, her hand never been held by a guy before, even if he was just using it to help her stand up.

She thought about his offer, deciding where the best place to meet up would be. "Hmm well I would not mind seeing the Uchiha district, if that is okay with you? And hehe, you are right. It won't be hard for us to find each other!" He then gently touched her cheek, lingering for only a few moments before moving his hand to her neck, where he had marked her. His hand was warm against her skin, which was slowly heating up at his touch. 

Her eyes widened slightly as he moved closer, as close as he had been when he marked her neck. She softened her eyes, not bothered that he was so close, just curious as to what he planned on doing since they were so close that if one of them took a step forward, their bodies would be touching. Maybe he will kiss me? N-no way, that is too bold even for him, right? Maybe he will hug me, that seems logical-ish. I wonder...

[WC: 5,068]
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:55 am
He just couldn't stop smiling at hikari, the way she looked could make anyone forget their troubles even if it was for just a moment, her cheerfulness was infectious, it just oozed out of her, encompassing anyone and everyone around her,and for him who had spent considerable time with her already and also being the sole benefactor of said cheerfulness, he was really happy.. Far more than he usually was. 

'well I would not mind seeing the Uchiha district' kouse smiled at hikari's words, yeah that would be really convenient for both of them. 
His sisters and uchiha friends would most likely see him and hikari together.. He laughed inwardly, well that should cause some stares though.. It wasn't a common sight to see kouse with a female apart from saori. 
It didn't bother him though, he was even pretty excited of everyone he knew seeing him with a beauty like hikari and a hyuuga ninja no less!.. I hope the hyuuga Clan members weren't like they used to be, no dating or marrying anyone outside the clan rules, he had seen that in one of the old books in his father's bookshelf. 
"I wouldn't mind seeing the hyuuga district though, I heard it was beautiful" kouse said.. And he paid close attention to her, depending on her answer, he would know if the rules still stood or not. 

Kouse looked into her eyes and saw in a moment that she wasn't worried at his closeness but curious.. He could almost read her through her eyes. 
Seeing this kouse finally moved even closer to her and both his hands went round her body pulling her to him.
Their bodies were in complete contact now. 
Kouse could feel the warmth coming from her body and he liked it, the way her body felt in his felt better than he had anticipated or expected..he didn't want to end that hug, but he knew if he stayed too long it would become weird..and that he certainly didn't want..he had rested his chin on her shoulder. Then he felt the warmth of her neck on his cheek and without thinking, he moved his lips to her neck and kissed it.
It was just a little peck, and kouse moved back quickly, breaking contact with her..
It was where he had marked her previously he had kissed.. Kouse laughed inwardly what a coincidence. 

He would say after waiting for hikari's response to all that "it's getting late hikari, we should both get home"  he would look at the place he had just kissed and smile "meeting again, very soon is inevitable due to us marking eachother" 
And with a last smile at hikari he would turn and leave after awaiting her response.

Exit.
Twc(5419)..claiming 27 stats..(250 words towards mark seal, learnt on present topic)  claiming water element (4000/4000)...completing five seal barrier@ http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28199-uchihas-kousekisuke-meet (2000/2000).
Remaining 943 words towards earth wall (943/3000)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:29 pm
Hikari was very happy to have met Kouse, and still get to know him from now onward. "Ah yes! The Hyuuga district is indeed beautiful, you would love it!" She wondered if anyone would be back at home, or if they were all away like they usually are. "Though I don't know if you will see anyone, us Hyuugas never seem to stay at home other than to sleep haha." 

Kouse then enveloped her in a hug, his arms wrapped around her. She wrapped her arms around him, feeling the warmth from their embrace. He gives nice hugs, I like that haha. I could stay here forever, I really could! His chin rested on her shoulder, and she blushed slightly at that, still not fully used to such contact. Her blush deepened when he kissed her on her neck, the same spot he had marked her at. Even though it was a peck, her cheeks were a rosy red shade. After the peck, he quickly moved back, she guessed he was giving her some space. I-I was not expecting that, eeeep! What do I do now, anything?! AAAAHHH boys and relationships are so complicated, I don't know what to do with them!

She broke her train of thought as Kouse spoke to her, saying how it was getting late and they should get home. She had not noticed before, but the sky was pink, orange, and yellow, a sign that the sun was setting and night would befall them soon. I don't mind walking at night, I know I can protect myself as a ninja. I enjoy looking up at the night sky, stars are so beautiful. She smiled, saying, "Yes, I cannot wait to see you again! It will be fun. Be safe getting home Kouse!" She waved her goodbye to him, as he turned on his heels and headed home, to the Uchiha district.

Time for me to head home too! Hikari looked up at the night sky before she left, seeing all the stars clearer than she would in the busy village, where street lights blocked the shining stars. "I could stay here forever as well, watching the beautiful night sky. But I guess I should go home and star gaze from my room or the training area." With those words spoken aloud to herself, she decided to leave and head to the Hyuuga district to get some sleep before her busy day in the morning, if Kouse did not get in contact with her, she would go to the library to find new jutsu and then to train the new jutsu she found.

(Exit)
[TC: 5,505] [Claiming 27 stats, (500/500) Body Flicker jutsu, (4000/4000) Lightning element, and (1000/1000) Chakra Anesthetic! ^^]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:09 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum