Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Kouse & salzem training session  Empty Kouse & salzem training session

Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:27 pm
Kouse uchiha smiled widely as he knew he would meet the person who had assisted him to get to genin rank(saori) meet me at the training ground by 10:00am" it read,the letter she sent read. 
It was 9:00am..he quickly put on his clothes not excluding his black Cape, and also not forgetting to properly comb and spray his black long hair and tying it into a ponytail.. At 9:30 he left the uchiha district and took off to the training ground in a run to get there just before 10:00am. 
Getting there at exactly 20 minutes later, kouse picked a nearby bench to await his friends arrival.
Anonymous

Kouse & salzem training session  Empty Re: Kouse & salzem training session

Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:58 pm
Salzem was standing near a balcony over looking the all of Konoha. The sun was somewhere around 10:00 and unfortunately for him, he hadn't had a blink of sleep since that nightmare. He was tired, irritable. and jumpy, the hair on his neck stood up  on end for every person that passed by. The Training grounds have been relatively empty lately so he decided to head there.  He got there around 9:30, finding a nice patch of grass under the shake of a large oak. The breeze was cool, the sun was warm and Salzem was tired. Maybe he could get some sleep now... However no matter how hard he tried, sleep would not come. He cursed before heading over to a nearby bench to sulk. He noticed that he was sharing it with a kid that appeared to have just graduated to genin. After doing it yourself you start to know who's green and who's not. Salzem kept to himself, looking off in a random direction, picking faces out of the crowd of people in Konoha's streets. It was just about all he felt like doing now.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:11 pm
Kouse saw a boy slowly walk towards his bench and sat down with him.. This stranger looked like someone who was troubled and would prefer to be left alone, kouse also noticed the way this stranger carried himself about, yeah he was a ninja alright and not just a ninja but a chunin.. Any genin knew their superiors by sight.. Kouse decided not to make small talk with this fellow.. He didn't look friendly.
Kouse noticed dat At 9:45 saori still hadn't shown. 
"damn it!.. this girl is gonna come late again?.. Cant I learn a new jutsu from her without her wasting my time repeatedly?! " kouse exclaimed involuntarily and only realised he was audible when the said chunin stranger turned to look at him curiously.
Anonymous

Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:37 pm
(Just throwing it out there, please do not describe my reactions before I make them.)

Salzem nearly jumped when Kouse exclaimed in frustration. He glanced over at the kid, apparent frustration on his face. Salzem's sanguine eyes looked over the kid, probing him for much anything now that he had grabbed his attention. Salzem looked back into the crowd. He waited for a moment before sighing in resignation.

"Who are you waiting for?" Salzem asked, letting himself interact with this stranger. "A parent, friends, mate?" Salzem did not yet understand what to call someone..... 'intimate' so he used the animalistic word for the term.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:50 pm
Kouse listened to the boys inquiry to his sudden outburst.. 'who are you waiting for.. A parent, friends, a mate?',he thought of what to reply with. Wait a second..  kouse thought.. what did dis boy mean by mate?.. Was he actually talking to me?,.. Did he see an animal in his immediate vicinity?.. Or he looked down on genin to the point of referring to them as animals?.. Well he had to put this said stranger in his place.. Chunin or no chunin no one talks to uchiha kouse anyhow he/she wants to.
Kouse weighed his options.. Attacking him would be out of the question.. He didn't stand a chance.. Standing up and having a go at yelling at said chunin would be highly embarrassing also.. Well he just knew the best course of action.. Anyone can talk rudely.
"yea I'm meeting my mate, your mother" kouse said with a smile
Anonymous

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:03 pm
Salzem cocked his head, blindsided by the kid's sudden outburst of rudeness. Had he said something offensive?  Whether he had or not, the kid had. His mother was dead for all he knew. The kid's ignorance would be forgiven this one time.

"Oh.... I'm sorry.... I didn't know you were dying.... like me...."

Salzem said sarcastically. His eyes had a slight fire behind them. If the kid continued to press him like this, Salzem would be all too tempted to grab him by his throat and throw him through the nearest window.

"Nice to meet you too." Salzem would say with sarcastic politeness.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:28 pm
Kouse continued to smile but that smile came to an immediate halt when he heard 'dying like me".
Damn that wasn't the right course of action to take after all.. I just made a jibe at someone's dying mother.. Big mistake.. Big big mistake.. He didn't know what he would do to someone who hit on his family member who was on their death bed but he did know he would be more inclined to violence towards that person.. so when this stranger proceeded to reply him politely excluding the sarcastic nature of his response...he had deserved far more than that. 
"I'm sorry for my stupid comment, it wasn't well thought" kouse apologised "I'm uchiha kouse by the way" putting a hand slowly out for a handshake
Anonymous

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:39 pm
Salzem observed the kid's rapid change in manner. At least he had the sense to not push this matter further. At his introduction and outstretched hand, Salzem stared at the hand for a moment before realizing it was intended for a hand shake. Salzem didn't understand handshakes either. Why did greeting someone require touching someone else's hand..? Anyway, Salzem instead nodded politely in greeting.

"I'm Salzem. But my original question remains unanswered. Who are you waiting for?" Saalzem asked, observing Kous's outfit. It was a bit more.... original than Salzem had seen. Fashion was also alien to this chuunin. he knew not the purpose of wearing flashy clothes. He just wore simple blue clothing because it fits.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:57 pm
After having his hand shake seemingly not accepted by this so called 'salzem'  he awkwardly put his hand down.
"I'm waiting for a friend, she was supposed to meet me here by 10:00am..but as you can see she stood me up" kouse said. 
Kouse took a closer look at salzem.. Yea this was someone who had probably had it rough in his life.
Kouse saw the sitting posture, the way the chunin behaved, attentive and ready to react instantly if necessary,he wondered what made salzem to be a wreck both emotionally and physically.. Yeah he had noticed the too shabby clothes this chunin wore.. either it was caused by lack of money or just him not worrying or  caring about his appearance.. Kouse was willing to pick the second suggestion. 
"could you also tell me your full name, you only told me your first name" kouse asked
Anonymous

Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:24 pm
"My last name doesn't matter." Salzem said flatly. And it really didn't he was more-or-less the average joe-ninja with no unique bloodlines, no special powers and his first name was uncommon enough so  he would be easy to find. Salzem got up and stretched.

"The training area isn't too far away. You want to train a bit?" Salzem would say this then yawn. The effects of going two days without sleep was straining on him.  It seemed Kouse new this, observing his less-then-glorious state.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum