Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

The Hyena meets The Fox o.o - Page 5 Empty Re: The Hyena meets The Fox o.o

Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:36 am
Kaito's body had took the majority of the force applied by Hyena's kick, keeping him stable enough to send that kick at his shin. What he didn't expect, however, was the Hyena to send a punch at the boy's chest. Good move. The only thing Kaito could realistically use to block the punch would be his right hand. At a cost he'd still fall, unable to support himself and keep balance. Wasn't that big of an issue though, for Kaito had a nice follow-up planned! He'd quickly react to Hyena's punch, sliding his right hand over his chest to take the punch. Doing so, he'd fall back from the force of the punch. Kaito's kick would however follow through to sweep Hyena off his feet. During his fall he quickly tried to grab hold of Hyena's arm to get him in an arm lock once he landed on the ground. He'd do this by quickly sending his leg over the arm, if he managed to grab it. Kaito'd just have to see how quick Hyena would react to his moves. 

----------------
TWC = (4809 + 180 = 4989)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:46 pm
Uhoh. Kaito was sharp, that was for sure. He noticed the Hyena’s punch and brought his free hand over to block the attempt at a punch from the Hyena. This left the Hyena an opening though he was in an awkward position to take advantage of it. As soon as he realized Kaito was going to block his punch, he brought his other hand around, Kaito’s hand should be still where it would have been blocking the Hyena’s initial kick, his right arm blocking the Hyena’s punch. The Hyena brought his own left arm out aiming to punch Kaito in the arm, sending him spinning away hopefully, still limiting his movements to be similar in speed to that of Kaito, he wanted it to be fairly fought on tactics, not on how strong one had become. The mind was equally as important as the body in terms of the ninja tools. So in short when Kaito began moving to block the first punch from the Hyena, coming from the same side as his kick, the other hand began moving out to also punch, the one arm being left by it self against two limbs.

Meanwhile, the Hyena realized he had to guard against Kaito’s kick and fast. He in one movement began bringing his other leg, the one that had launched the kick, back away to behind him so that Kaito would not be able to reach it. Kaito should have a little difficulty seeing this because of the flurry of limbs in between his eyes and where the Hyena’s legs were. At the same time the Hyena jumped with his other leg, the one that Kaito was attempting his own leg sweep with, making sure that both of his punches were now accounting for the change in motion.

While he thought, his sub conscious analyzed the Shadow clone jutsu further, and it seemed that, similar to the fire jutsu, one had mostly to concentrate chakra into specific areas to make things happen.

(570+333-903)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:29 pm
It seemed the young boy was once again not interested in training, perhaps reminiscing over traumatic events past.

The Hyena waited, if there was no sign of movement from the other boy then he would leave.

(potential exit)
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:40 pm
(Sorry again! I haven't been in the right mind lately. Personal reasons. I'm going to be checking regularly for your replies from now on.)

Oh man! Hyena was really good at Taijutsu! Either that or Kaito simply had miscalculated the use of limbs here. He didn't account for Hyen's free hand, the left one, and was the target of the a punch aimed to his arm. Not good! What was he going to do now? Take the hit? No way! That's not how Kaito functioned! He wasn't just going to give up there. Instead, he'd quickly go through a string of actions that could possibly get him out of this situation. One came to mind! Using some chakra in his left leg, the one that was still planted on the ground for support, he managed to give his leg a boost. He'd push off with that one leg, powered by the chakra, and would spring himself backwards! At the same time he'd push off of Hyena's fist, the one he blocked. This would quickly distance himself from Hyena so that the punch aimed at his arm would miss. 

In the mid-air, he'd quickly land a few meters back, where he'd set into position again. "You're really good Hyena! I'm glad to have met you! You can make me stronger and vice versa!" 

----------------
TWC = (4989 + 198 = 5187)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:13 pm
Interesting. As the Hyena was going to finish off his series of attacks, Kaito somehow managed to dodge all of his attacks, by backing up extremely abruptly, fortunately giving the Hyena time to rebalance his position. Note to self – do not lead with a kick, it unstabalizes your position, he thought to himself.

“Say, do you happen to know anything about the Shadow Clone jutsu? I have not a lot of time left to train today so I am trying to learn this as soon as possible.” The Hyena asked. He tried weaving hand seals again, and this time he could feel the chakra condensing at a faster rate, almost enough to be useful. Molding the chakra into his likeness, he began trying to form them into his image, to become solid clones. It was taking work but he could see the progress, quite literally.

903+36+145=1084
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:33 pm
Kaito brought his finger to his chin, thinking a bit on the Shadow Clone technique that Hyena brought up. Never had he heard of such a technique. But if he were to take guess, he'd link it to the Clone technique, where one created a copy of themselves. "Oh, to tell you the truth Hyena, I know nothing about that jutsu. What does it do?" Kaito'd be interested in this Shadow Clone technique. Maybe he'd be able to learn it or something. There was a gut feeling that he wasn't going to be able to use this. Like, it was too powerful for him to use at his current level or something. Guess that was a way of telling himself that he needed to train more and grow stronger. 

---------------
TWC = (5187 + 129 = 5316)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:57 pm
Darn, Kaito knew nothing of the Shadow Clone jutsu. In fact, the Hyena knew more about the jutsu than Kaito did, so he began filling in the other boy about the jutsu. “Well, the Shadow Clone jutsu is not well named. It is supposed to make solid clones that can cast jutsu of the originals and so forth, though. I am not very practiced at actually using the jutsu though so I am afraid I can not enlighten you for this other than that it appears trying to solidify the chakra is the basics of the jutsu.”

Speaking of which, the Hyena needed to do some research. “I think I might need to do some research on this jutsu then. For once I am afraid I will have to enter the library, which might be a little strange considering the guy who popularized it, Naruto Uzumaki, learned it quickly from a stolen scroll, probably within the rate of an hour or two.”

The Hyena would begin to walk off if not stopped, and say “When I have learned the jutsu well enough to be able to teach it then perhaps I will be able to help you learn it too if you wish.”

(potential exit)
1084+203=1287
claiming +6 stats
1287 words towards learning the Shadow Clone jutsu (and any extra towards mastering it)
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:38 pm
So the Shadow Clone Jutsu allowed the user to create solid clones? As Kaito expected, it was similar to the Clone technique. "Wow! Sounds like an interesting technique Hyena!" Unfortunately he wasn't able to explain in detail, for he did not know much about it. Neither did the Uchiha boy, but he would dedicate some of his time to researching it. Kaito would probably do the same as Hyena, you know, go to the library for once. However, unlike Hyena, who seemed to avoid the library, Kaito didn't mind at all. Actually, he loved reading books! "I guess I'll do the same one of these day! Haha. And if that Naruto guy really was able to do that, then he was something special!" He gave his signature fox smile as Hyena walked off, mentioning something about teaching Kaito if he ever learned the technique himself. "Okay! See ya later Hyena! I hope you learn it!"

Once Hyena was a distance away, Kaito'd turn around and walk in the opposite direction. "What a day! Haha."

[Exit]

-------------------
TWC = (5316 + 174 = 5490) 
Claiming:

- Chidori (4000/4000)
- One Tomoe Sharingan
- 1490 words
- 27 stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum