Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Hyena meets The Fox o.o - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hyena meets The Fox o.o

Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:46 pm
Wile observing the boys Tatsuya notices one of them bringing there figure up to their temples. Tatsuya immediately wonders if he is a huga as he saw his friend Lucas do the same thing. As the boy begins to look around Tatsuya knows his cover would be blown as his chakura signature would be off the charts. Before he does anything though Tatsuay makes sure that he is a Huga. As his eyes draws near Tatsuay gets a slight climes of the signature blue eyes and the stressing vains on his face. Smiling it was fact that this boy was a huga and now Tatsuay decides to make him self known.

Before the boys eyes meet Tatsuay he preforms the ram sign and body flickers at a speed of 120. Tatsuya appears right behind the Huga and says in a frightening voice.

"What lovely eyes you have there. Almost mature enough to take."

Tatsuya stands still to see what happens.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:29 am
(Psst, Tatsuya, Hyuga don’t have blue eyes lul http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Byakugan)

As Draconis, no, the Hyena had been observing the crowd, he felt motion, air moving nearby and brushing his skin, as another who may or may not have been watching for a long time, was suddenly behind the Hyena, whose muscles tensed for battle. The new fellow spoke, to Draconis Hyuga it seemed. It seemed the newcomer was interested in the Hyena’s eyes, he would not have been the only one. There had been talk in the Hyuga clan before of “repossessing” so to speak, Draconis’ eyes, before he could develop as a ninja, the Byakugan from the inferior specimen, as they thought of him, would be destroyed, wasted, The Hyena left blind to the world, quite literally.
Draconis had whirled around as soon as he had heard and felt the air displacement from the other appearing behind him suddenly. As the other boy was finishing speaking, The Hyena was looking the newcomer up and down warily. “Well, you don’t appear to be one of the spineless cowards from my clan, otherwise I would have killed you on the spot for that comment. Also, you do not have the eyes of a true killer, I do not fear you no matter your strength.”

Not having anything else to speak with the newcomer about for the moment, The Hyena would turn back to the boy he had first been talking to. He would then begin his short diatribe “To give you the short version, I should not have had reason for any of these scars, like this one. I was forsaken by my accursed clan, the dojutsu users who have coasted on their reputation for hundreds of years without producing anyone capable of utilizing their jutsu in an effective manner. They might as well be doctors in hospitals, they see combat so little. Them in their white robes, and matching eyes… useless Hyuuga!” Draconis Hyuuga virtually spat out the last sentence as he replied to Kaito. From his tone, it was implied that, while it was not the most comfortable topic, it was not something the Hyena would mind getting off of his chest either.

“You are… Kaito. I call myself… the Hyena.” Said Hyena watched warily to see how the other boy might react.

If the other boy reacted as he might have without the brief interruption courtesy of the newcomer, The Hyena would listen quietly, noting the young boy’s rather apparent wisdom despite his seeming innocence and youth.

If the other boy was allowed to finish speaking, without interruption, The Hyena would consider both his next words, and those of his new acquantaince carefully. Then he would extend a hand to accept the gunplay, and say ”I once had a different name, but I have forsaken it as my clan forsook me, perhaps in time I shall reclaim it, but not before I cleanse my clan.” A shadow would cross his face, before he changed topics abruptly. “There are few people here with any amount of wisdom, especially at your age. Regardless of your lineage, as I can see you are not a fellow Hyuga, your family should be praised for your intelligence, nay, even if you were one of the Hyuga you would be truly exceptional. I think you are one of a small group of people I would want to have as a pack mate. What do you think?”

The Hyena would extend a hand towards Kaito, regardless of his lineage, this was a boy The Hyena was beginning to respect as a person. The simple act of extending his hand, exposing part of his body, was a huge sign of trust on the Hyena’s part, perhaps the other boy, Kaito, would realize this, perhaps not. In the meantime, the Hyena was finding it rather easy to see all around him within a limited range, able to keep some tabs on the fellow who had initially appeared behind The Hyena, even if he moved extremely quickly the Hyena would have a little more warning this time perhaps...

(total word count: 846+670=1516

also, it might seem a little weird but Draconis is supposed to be a little... cold and untrusting most of the time. especially with tatsuya lol sorry xD )
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:17 am
A sudden pickup in the wind velocity had put both Kaito and Hyena on guard. Through his squinting, his eyes scanned the area for any possible threat or disturbance. Nothing. Until he heard a voice that he was not too familiar with. Someone had invaded their conversation, a boy. Kaito's head turned to the source of intrusion. An older looking boy. Just who the heck was this guy? To come in and say something like that. Why would he even talk about the maturity of Hyena's eyes and taking them? Did they hold some kind of power? It rarely every happened, but Kaito was very confused. All he could do was listen to Hyena speak about how this other boy would have been killed on the spot if he was a Hyuuga. That must have been how much Hyena hated his fellow clansmen. Very saddening. 

"Such an uncommon way of greeting others. You almost had me there." The boy directed that to the newcomer, then he placed his attention on Hyena. What he was saying was true. Not to brag, but for his age, Kaito was a brilliant child. One could even say that his wisdom was on par with that of a Jounin. As he continued listening to Hyena speak, he couldn't help but crack a wider smile. All of the things that his father and sister had taught him were paying off. Not to forget the lessons in life by his mother. The boy was even offered a place in Hyena's pack. Was this him trusting the young boy? Wow. Kaito nodded; he reached out to firmly grip Hyena's hand and give him a handshake. "Hyena, I'm thankful for the lessons that my parents and sister have taught me. I owe them so much. Although I am not of your lineage. You can consider me a brother from now on. I'd be honored to be in your pack. Hehe." 

Kaito understood this boy. Understood the pain even though he never suffered anything like that before. He released his grip afterwards and rested his hand on his hip, the other holding onto the satchel strap. "Uhhh, one question Hyena. If I'm going to be part of your pack, would it be better if I had an animal name as well? It'd be so much cooler! Hehe." The boy would grin, awaiting for an answer from Hyena.

-----------

TWC = (918 + 397 = 1315)
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:18 am
[Okay they are a blueish purple]

Tatsuya now closer had the chance to really take in what the two looked liked and it was pretty easy to describe the first one. Utterly odd and for that matter kind of disgusting. Tatsuya would not comment about it as people were people no matter how the looked.

"Ah my friend your words are true. I do not have the eyes of a killer but that does not mean I will not kill."

Tatsuya pauses for a moment and steps back.

"My name is Tatsuya Nara of the leaf and I could not help but to be interested in your conversation so forgive me for eaves dropping."

Tatsuya bows and waits to see what happens next.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:16 am
(thought they were white o.o some of the other eyes are purple though I think. w/e it does not really matter right now)

Well, that was very, very weird. First this Tatsuya Nara fellow had been aggressive, suddenly it seemed this was merely a façade, and his true nature was much different. He seemed reasonably friendly though, and seemed to be suddenly warming up a lot to Draconis, making him a little suspicious, inwardly. He bit back the response that he felt a strong urge to retort, namely that Tatsuya not necessarily not being a killer even though he lacked a killer’s eyes, was not necessarily true, but he felt this would not help given Tatsuya’s sudden change in attitude, and it was confusing to hear and think about anyway, himself. It seemed the other boy was content to listen in on his conversation with Kaito so Draconis let the other conversation drop for the time being.

Considering what Kaito had just said, Draconis thought for a moment, and then said “Another animal name… would not be a bad idea at all. I am glad you accept my invitation. We might use those animal names as code names later on, perhaps. Who knows where life will take us all.”

Speaking of time, and life. Draconis began thinking over a jutsu he had heard about before. It was similar to the Byakugan, in that it let him move his body in many ways faster than before, the jutsu primarily enhancing his reaction time. He attempted to see his bodies potential movements, but without using the Byakugan that he had just acquired, straining his eyes once again, and beginning to see flickers of the future, it seemed.

(total word count: 1516+262= 1778
1000 towards training http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22739-v6-byakugan)
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:49 pm
"Yes, you may be capable of killing someone, but would you truly take the life from one of your fellow comrades?" Kaito's smile was gone. In its place was serious expression. It only lasted a small second though. Returning back to his fox-smile, he broke into a laughter. Kaito didn't know how the other two would take his joke, presuming they thought it was. He wasn't the best when it came to humor anyways. "I'm only playing around! Hehe. It's a pleasure to meet you Tatsuya! My name's Kaito Yasaka!" The boy removed his hat and returned the boy to show him respect. "It's okay! Everybody does it! Hehe." 

He then returned his attention to Hyena, who gave his opinion on the animal name. It turned out that he was in fact okay with Kaito having an animal name as well! And that it could be used for future usage during missions. That'd be a great idea! "Yeah! That'd be so cool! I could think of it now!" The boy held his hand up to his ear and cuffed it, as if holding something. "Come in Hyena! Over! 'What do you want Fox?' You've got some sushi there!? Hehe. It's be pretty funny! Hehe." Another example of dry humor. When would little Kaito learn?

-------------

TWC = (1315 + 214 = 1529)
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:57 am
[Lol totally dont get the joke!]

The conversation had become more loose and comfortable and so it was now time to judge the two based on there appearances.
Hehe only joking that was definitely not an okay thing to do but Tatsuya could not help think why the two look so odd. I mean in general people did look a little odd when compared to another person but these two were on a hole other level. Tatsuay did not mind but he did think it a little strange. No matter that would not describe who they were as a person (or did it O_o)

Kaito did begin to play around a bit and said some sort of joke that Tatusya did not really get but he laughed anyways. No so that he would fit in but rather Tatsuya did think that what Kaito was doing was kinda funny.

"Soo seeings as you two have just become Genin I bet you are pumped up on getting stronger now that there is more jutsus that are available to you."  Tatusya says. If the agree then Tatsuya will continue to say.

"So if you guys want some training I can offer some to you. One it will bring down the time ill take to learn it as well it will be fun."

Tatsuya says openly.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:12 pm
Draconis listened to the other two, yes, the other two as it seemed Tatsuya Nara had suddenly taken an interest in the two of them. So much so that he offered to help train the two of them. That was actually rather nice of him. He thought over what he might be able to learn. "You know, my primary element is that of the wind right now. Having done some practicing before, it appears that Fire is my secondary element. Do you happen to know any jutsu for those? Failing that, I believe you said you were of the Nara clan, that one that uses shadows? If you teach me the way you are able to use shadows, I can offer you one of my Byakugan, though I would need one of your own eyes as replacement, so I am not easily blindsided. Do not worry about repercussions, my own clan would only say "Good Riddance" if they thought I had lost a fight, they honestly do not care what happens to me. A good thing I do not have the curse mark many of them do, having originally been born into the main house. Doing the trading of eyes may be difficult now without proper equipment and all but we could always meet up later perhaps. I only offer this because you appear to be a fellow Konoha ninja, who else would offer to ever train one of us newly minted genin?"

Draconis tried and failed to place Tatsuya as an animal type. He might look like a mellow fellow but there were not many animals who were mellow and while reasonably tall, were skinny and not overtly aggressive for the most part. He was tempted to start calling Tatsuya the "giraffe" but doubted this would go over well, and that would be bad, considering how fast he had moved.

Having heard Kaito, the Fox speak, Draconis noted down that the Yasaka clan was that of Kaito's origins, and not one renowned for their strength. However, there was always the possibility that this young boy was related to a far more powerful clan, just as most who looked at Draconis assumed first that he was a monster, and second maybe one of the Hyuga.

He replied to Kaito "Fox... well, you are a wise one, that would be quite appropriate, no?" He noticed Kaito's serious expression for a moment, the boy was not all smiles now was he. He was a little sharper than he looked, not than he sounded. He sounded plenty sharp enough, a little unnerving frankly, considering his age.

Draconis had managed to get his hands on a slip of paper conductive of chakra, and held it between his fingers, visible to everyone. Removing his wind elemental chakra, he ran his chakra through the paper, which slowly began to burn. "Yes, indeed. Fire element is my second element apparently. It will take a while to train I am afraid. I don't suppose either of you two would happen to know any methods for training the fire element?" The Hyena asked. He was curious to see if he could pick up implications of other skills from anything these two might say in response to each other, or to him. He was especially curious to see if Tatsuya Nara thought it would be a good idea or not.

(total word count: 1778+560=2338
1000 towards training http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22739-v6-byakugan)
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:13 pm
[That's the point. Lol Kaito's humor sucks.]

So Tatsuya was finally opening up to them eh? By Hagoromo's beard, he even laughed at the joke. Not to get his hopes up, but Kaito actually felt like he was getting somewhere with humor. As Tatsuya laugh Kaito cheesed his smile and held up two peace signs. "Hehe! I know. I know. I'm a clown!" It was then that Tatsuya presented the two of them with an offer. Under Tatsuya's guidance both Kaito and Hyena would be able to train and grow stronger! Kaito wasn't going to pass up on that offer, and neither was Hyena by the looks of it! "Oh, that'd be pretty nice! Thank you much for the offer Mr. Tatsuya! I mean, Tatsuya-Senpai! Hehe." He looked over at Hyena and listened to him. Apparently he was a Fuuton elemental, and he was going for Katon as his next. 

Then something caught Kaito by surprise. Yeah, a proposition. An eye for shadows? 'Interesting. Is he offering up one of the most prized Dojutsu for the Nara's signature shadow manipulation? Would his clan really allow such a thing? No, would they allow him to live after learning that he handed such a valued eye to Tatsuya?' The boy thought about it for a second, remaining quiet. Hyena was his friend, he didn't want him getting hurt over this. But it wasn't in his place to intrude and make him rethink that. Besides, if anything, he was certain that Hyena would be able to defend himself. And if he needed any assistance in doing so, Kaito would aid his fellow pack member. 

"Oh yes! I am wise. I really am! I'm also very cunning! Hehe." With his signature smile, he watched Hyena pull out conductive paper. Using his chakra he was able to make it burn, which mean he was able to use Katon. "Oh wow! If Katon is your secondary element! I can help you learn! I'm able to use Katon myself! But, eh, I only know one technique! According to my sister, it was the first technique she learned! My mother taught her! Hehe." (Kaito's mother is the Uchiha)

-------------

TWC = (1529 + 397 = 1926)
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:25 pm
Tatsuya chuckels at him being called senpai, even though Tatsuya did not believe in the worlds structure of hierarchy but it did feel good.
What was more interesting was Draconis mention of trading his clans most unique power for Draconis's byakugan. It was definitely a tempting offer and Tatsuya would not completely turn it down. 

"Your offer is very tempting and perhaps reading more into about what the byakugan can do will convince me but for now I must refuse. My body is my temple and any alterations that I make to it will have to directly translate into helping me achieve my goals." Tatsuya pauses for a moment feeling a bit conflicted. "However I do have to say that I have considered body alterations when it comes to the Senju cells and or any other way to make me come closer to nature. As well I can help to have some interest in looking into acquiring a sharingan. But in ether cases I dont really feel right in stealing any of that form someone....Also! The elements that I have learned would be Earth and Water."

Tatsuya hopes that the boy is not too disappointed and there was still a chance that Tatusya would share his clans knowledge.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum