Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Just the beginning - Page 9 Empty Re: Just the beginning

Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:42 pm
Maku couldn't tell if Youka was being serious or just super stupid.  It was always a toss up especially in times like these.  Sitting back Maku went and found that skull he had cleaned earlier and attempted to spin it on his index finger like a basketball.  It was something to do after all.  "If he is such a big scientist I wonder if he has any cool expirements or other things we could use while he is with us.  Probably should ask him about that, might be worth it ya know."

So few people had they encountered that were incredibly useful and still in contact to use that isefullness seemed a waste not to take advantage as much as possible.  "Tell me about this Raikage you met, I don't think you ever mentioned her before."  It was true this was the first he had heard of this.  It was surprising that Youka would keep it to himself and not mention it.  O well.  It'd be nice to get a kage under the sleeper jutsu, he thought to himself, however that's probably be nearly impossible.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:50 pm
Youka was reaching that point in insomnia where all of his words ran together and didn't make sense and also everything he was hearing was also jumbled up into a huge mess of words. He could have sworn Maku was asking about pancakes.

"I could actually go for some breakfast, If you're going to the kitchen, I'll take some orange juice as well. It's the least you could do for your friendly neighborhood doctor and surgeon, also..I can[t use my eyes right now so I cant see."

Youka had really heard everything Maku had said, but this was much more fun.

25/30 recovery
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:11 am
Maku simply got up, and went to get pancakes.  No need to argue, though he was so tired that there were mistakes made.  He poured the orange juice over the pancakes and the syrup in the glass.  Brining it back he sat it infrint of Youla and made sure he could find them since he was blind.  Resuming his seat, he continued to bounce his head up and down on the desk.  What a morning, it was like he had been making jokes all night and then people took it to seriously, o well.  Youka still hadn't answered his actual question, but he would wait, perhaps his friends brain was on a 5 minute tape delay.  

Now that he thought of it, he didn't know much about any other major villages since the majority of his life had been spent in the minor villages, so his knowledge was limited.  Perhaps they should consider a tour of those as well.  They seemed to finally have so much to do after a long time of inactivity they finally seemed to be moving again.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:03 pm
"Ah thank you, as for your questions about Kozai and his work, like I said I'll ask him everything I can so we can find out what he knows without going into his brain. It'll be easier and a lot less messy which is perfect for both sides."

Youka continued to eat the food that Maku had brought with gusto. If only this healing process would hurry up, they could get to bed and start fresh...well again in the morning.

27/30 rcovery
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:09 pm
Youka had taken forever to respond.  The man's brain must be addled by the sleep deprivation.  As a priest Maku had thought he would have more discipline.  Watching as Youka ate the food, he realized his mistake, and it grossed him out that Youka ate pancakes soaked in orange juice without so much as a comment.

"Yea yea ok.  I guess it is all just a wait and see game then.  Whatever you say boss.  In the end it probably doesn't much matter what he is working on.  We will find out soon enough."  Maku began to take off his bandages.  He was starting to feel a bit better, and was willing to risk it.  Though the bandages were off her kept his eye closed.  "Well about ready to see if this thing worked?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:13 pm
"It's going to take a bit longer to fully be ready, you can't just rush eye surgery that's done with magical fingers to your eye sockets, this shouldn't even be possible to just touch your eye with my fingers and then "bam" you have a new working eye ball with nerves attached and everything. I'm doing magical shit here so give it some time."

Youka finished his plate of food and placed it on the table that was in front of him or so he thought, the plate actually just crashed to the floor and shattered.

29/30 recovery
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:18 pm
Maku could have stopped the plate.  He was like really fast after all.  However he made the conscious decision not to stop the plate from falling.  Cause he didn't like the tone in Youka's voice.  And because of these circumstances, that plate fell and broke.  "Yea yea, your like super doc meets super ninja I get it.  I think you should make those magical fingers a bit more magical so we don't have to stay up the entire night."  Maku said.  "All the same I think its about time you opened your eyes to the world.  What is a little risk with out some reward.  Lets see your handy work super doc."  Maku said excitedly.  It was as if he could feel the process coming to an end, and because of that, great things could continue to happen.

Maku would watch Youka to see if he would reveal his new eyes to the world.

(30/30 recovery post)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:30 pm
Youka wasn't as gung ho as Maku was and he wouldn't risk his eyes never working again just for a quick activation of an ability that he wasn't sure would even work. Bringing both of his hands up to his eyes again he began the healing process on his eyes again to ensure they were actually healed properly. Unwrapping the gauze from his head letting it fall loosely to the ground beneath him he opened his eyes and could feel his chakra rushing to his eyes as he activated both of his eyes new forms.

"Well does it look any different, or was this just a one time thing that worked on you?"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:37 pm
Gazing into the reveled eyes of Youka Tau, Maku saw the change immediately.  The two patterns had merged, and the eyes revealed it.  It was clear that this was no fluke, and instead a victory in their pursuit of power.  Blinking, Maku opened both eyes activating both of his own EMS eyes.  "No my friend it is no fluke, it is a success.  One to be admired, and praised.  You really are a super doc."  Maku said his mind thinking of all the new possibilities. 

"We have taken a large step forward indeed.  Now we must see to Kozai, as that is the way to victory."  He said dramatically.  "However first a test run and then to bed."  WIth that he focused on the spectral guardian he had once summoned.  Only due to the confines of the room, he would have to be more careful.  Focusing on the creature, he attempted to make it small, only surrounding his own body.  Blinking, gold light covered his entire body, as the shape of his susanno'o covered his body.  He in this golden armor stood tall, and while it was a drain from using such a powerful jutsu, it was no were near the strain it had been only a day before.  No this was something different.  Letting it dissipate, he checked his eyes.  No blood.

"Well I think we can say this is a success."

(Claiming EMS)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:57 pm
Looking at his friend through his new eyes he felt a swell of pride for being able to actually do something that he hadn't thought to be possible. However you live and learn everyday and this was one more thing he would be able to add to his resume of things he was able to do if the question was ever asked of him. Youka watched as his friend again showed off his powers that he had woken up in his eyes as the chakra covered his body and surrounded him in armor, such an amazing and deadly technique honestly.

"I'm glad this is over, now we can get at least two hours of sleep before we start the real work with Kozai. I'm going to bed."

(exit)
(claiming EMS)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum