Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 9:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 9:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 8:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 8:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 7:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Beginning of the End Empty The Beginning of the End

Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:31 am
Kenshin would give a light sigh as he stared at the redhead that stood across from him… Lilith, his cousin, and one of the few people he could admit to truly caring for nowadays. She was staring at him with a mixture of worry and confusion, her usually clear blue eyes almost stormy and unreadable.

“Kenshin… what is this?” She would ask, clearly confused as she stared at the massive pile of scrolls, weapons and items that sat on the table off to their side.

“...I have been given a rather dangerous assignment, and I cannot guarantee that I will be returning from it. In the event that I am indeed killed, or worse, captured… I don’t intend to allow my killers to profit from it. Within those scrolls are all the corpses that I possess, along with all of my weapons, armours, and ryo… everything I own is here, my hoard… I’d like you to hold onto it for me… and if I die I’d like you to pass them onto Mizuki… she’ll put them to good use for the village.” The Ragdoll would explain, his cousins eyes widening momentarily at the task she was being given… and at the somewhat subdued attitude of the infamous Kenshin Uzumaki.

“...I won’t bother asking what this task is… but surely you won’t die, right? You’re Kenshin Uzumaki.” She would then ask, her eyes almost pleading him to give her the answer that she wanted to hear… but unfortunately, The Ragdoll had never really been one to mince his words to spare the feelings of others. 

“I can be sure of nothing Lilith… I wouldn’t be doing this if I believed without doubt that I would be returning… I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t believe that there was a good chance I may die. This assignment is perhaps the most dangerous I have undertaken to date, and while I am confident in my own abilities I am not arrogant or foolish… I am not immortal, and someday I will die… but I am not going to simply roll over and accept my death.” The Reaper would then explain, his voice soft yet his words spoken in a somewhat hard way, in an attempt both to calm Lilith and explain that… this could well be his end.

“I...I understand. Thank you, Ken… please be safe, and come back… or I swear I’ll never forgive you.” Lilith would then say, her eyes red and somewhat misty as she spoke.

“...No, thank you, Lil… you’ve helped me overcome everything that has happened to me… without you I’d still be that broken boy you met in Hoshigakure. If I don’t return… I am sorry, but know that I’ll always love you.” Kenshin would then say, his crimson eyes staring at his cousin for a few moments as he softly smiled… before he turned away and left the room, making certain not to look back with his Byakugan… and pretending he couldn’t hear the soft sobs of Lilith as he left the room. He never wanted to hurt her… but he wouldn’t give her false hope either. 

The Reaper would close his crimson eyes for a moment, before opening them to reveal the Byakugan within his right eye… and the strange purple eye within his left socket. He had been digging more to find out about this damned eye… but he hadn’t any clue what it was… all he could find were scraps of legend. Whatever it was… it was the most powerful Bloodline he had ever encountered, and it could end up being instrumental in his upcoming fight.

“I am going to end this… once and for all.” He would mutter to himself, the words themselves spoken very lowly.

With that said… The Reaper would merge with the earth beneath him and make his way towards a very familiar chakra signature… the chakra signature of the woman he respected most in this world, and one of the only ones that he truly cared about aside from Lilith. Without any theatre he would emerge from the floor directly in front of her, not making any attempt to hide his ability.

“Mizuki… it’s time. I will be leaving shortly, but before I go I would ask a favour of you. On the off chance that I do not survive this… I would like you to place a seal on me… one that will render both my corpse and my eyes useless.” The Abomination would explain… his eyes hard and focussed as he stared at her. The look wasn’t for her… it was simply because he had made his peace and come to terms with his own potential death… and he wasn’t about to falter because of it. 

WC: 792

Murata likes this post

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

The Beginning of the End Empty Re: The Beginning of the End

Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:00 am
With her arms crossed she watched the familiar form of Kenshin rise from the floor - a technique she had seen him do for over a year for almost every instance of meeting. It was as seamless as it always was but at least now she was able to hear his hearts when he got within a close enough range so getting surprised by this was long gone. A scowl would form on her face as she searched his face in an attempt to find out how he knew she had been developing a seal that did that very thing - watching her again? Or did he just guess that her time spent with an organ connoisseur like himself would lead to one day the desire to lock away organs from the wrong hands… nevertheless she would give a short nod. 

“So happens I have something that does just that. Don’t move and don’t argue with where I’m placing it, a seal like this will burn you severely and honestly I’m not sure if it will ever heal completely to the point of no pain but it won’t inhibit you.” As she spoke she was moving his shirt aside to reveal the spot over his heart - far enough away from the edges of clothing, while being directly over his heart to render the effect instantaneous. With the skin exposed she flew through the six handseals and placed her right hand over his heart - the pungent smell of searing flesh would hit both of their noses and once her hand was removed there would be the Zenmetsu Seal; the seal sunk a few centimeters into the skin as if it was branded into the skin. 

“Only a blood fuin user can remove this and … it works instantly, so in the event that you die in battle the effects will take effect the second of your death. Let’s hope it remains dormant, before you go though-” she would motion at the floor he came up from, “- You’ve done that trick in front of me long enough. Perhaps it’s time I learned it.”
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:03 am
Kenshin would not be surprised as she scowled, it was just like her to dislike someone knowing what she had up her sleeve… but in this case he hadn’t actually known anything, it had simply made sense to him that Mizuki, a Fuinjutsu user with access to Blood Release would know of some seal that would render a corpse inert. It was more likely than Lilith knowing… and truthfully, he doubted that his cousin would have placed such a seal on him even if she had one. Mizuki… she wasn’t quite as soft, and while the two of them held a deep respect for each other… he knew that she wouldn’t be broken by such news.

The Reaper would simply nod as she spoke in her typical no nonsense fashion, closing the distance between them and pulling his loose shirt down to reveal his lightly stitched torso to her. He would close his eyes as she placed her hand upon his torso… right above his original heart, and not even a flinch would escape as she branded him. It was certainly painful… much more than any normal burn, but he was no simple person… he was The Ragdoll, the man that had performed innumerable experiments upon his own conscious and unmedicated body… and had experienced years of torture. Pain was an old friend to him, and this pain… it was a good pain, insurance… heh, he was almost certain that she could have performed this technique in a less painful manner, but well… she had a lot of justified anger for him, so he couldn’t blame her.

He would smirk as she all but demanded the secrets of his ability… he had already been planning to impart the secrets to her before he left… so that she could feel his chakra signature everywhere, and know if he did indeed fail and lose his life in this endeavour. He also had one final gift for her, just in case… one that would help her immensely in the future… just as it had helped him.

“You’re correct… I had intended to teach you how to perform this after your inauguration speech, but it was clear that you were not in the mood for it. The technique is known as Mayfly, a Wood Release technique… using Mayfly you convert your body into pure organic matter and merge with your surroundings, or more specifically, small clusters of organic matter within your surroundings. The technique has no handseals, and is pure chakra manipulation… the secret behind it is the control necessary to perform it. Flood your body with chakra, each and every cell… and will yourself to become one with nature.” The First Kazekage would explain, trying to teach the woman that stood before him how to perform the technique with the same amount of mastery as he did.

“Whilst merged you are unable to see or hear, and instead you gain a rough image of everything connected to the earth within twenty five metres of your position. You are also unable to perform techniques, however… if you partially emerge, you will be able to. Do keep in mind if the matter you are merged with is destroyed you will not die, but you will be greatly weakened for a small period. One final thing… and the greatest ability that Mayfly possesses, and the ability I have been most secretive about. Once you have properly mastered and used this technique… you will be able to sense the chakra signatures that you have memorised… no matter where they are, even while suppressed… unless of course said suppression is more powerful than your Mayfly. Given this knowledge… I am sure you can understand why I have chosen to teach you this ability now.” The Ragdoll would then explain, ensuring that Mizuki knew the true secrets of one of his favourite techniques.

With a small sigh Kenshin would retrieve a not so small pouch and place it upon her desk, opening it and revealing the organ that sat within… a liver, and not just any liver, the liver of the Jugo that he had purchased from Wan.

“This is the liver of a Jugo clan member, and the liver will grant you access to the Natural Berserker Bloodline. I don’t know whether you know anything of Natural Chakra, but it is the chakra of the planet itself… and it is extremely potent… one of the single most powerful chakra types that I have encountered. If you know anything of Natural Chakra, you will know how irritating it is to obtain, as it requires you to remain entirely still… but this liver will change that, as the Natural Berserker Bloodline will allow you to passively absorb Natural Chakra. As I said, I don’t know what you know of Natural Chakra… but believe me when I say this will be a boon to you regardless, as it will give you access to this potent chakra to use for yourself.” Kenshin would explain, making sure to make it clear to Mizuki that he knew nothing of her current ability with Nature Energy. It was the truth as well, he had long since stopped keeping an eye on the woman… she had become so powerful so quickly… she would likely surpass even him soon enough. Heh… he just hoped to be around to see it.

“Now… we’ve done this once before. Unfortunately this time we don’t have access to a draining table… but really, there will be next to no blood. So, the choice is yours, either lie down on the floor or on your desk.”

Once the woman did as he instructed he would perform the chakra anaesthetic technique and numb her nerves, before making a sizable incision on her torso. He would use his threads to sever and remove her liver, before inserting the Jugo liver and using his threads to hold it in place. Once this was done he would activate his Amelioration, flooding the entire office with a light cyan glow. The technique would quickly heal the incision, as well as flood her entire body with healing chakra, removing any and all residual pains and aches from her body.

“With that we are done… and I should be on my way.” The Ragdoll would say with a light smile, taking a few steps back and slowly starting to merge with the earth beneath him.

“Goodbye Mizuki… take care of the village for me. If this is indeed the last time we meet… just know that it was a pleasure, and I have no regrets.” He would say, smiling gently at her as he completely merged with the floor.

It was time…

WC: 1113

[Exit]

TWC: 1905

1750 words towards Wood Human, claiming (25% max stat discount)

Discarding remaining words.
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:33 am
Shaking her head gently she would release a soft sigh, “Always so stoic in the face of pain, you know you can express distress in front of me I won’t judge - regardless of how direct I come off.” She would listen with increased seriousness as he explained the jutsu ‘Mayfly’ and having seen it so often and getting a clear understanding of its function was able to perform the jutsu with ease - luckily she had sensed the chakra he used so often that it was almost embarrassing she hadn’t figured it out on her own by now. 

That seemed to be only the beginning of his gift giving, first Mayfly and now… another transplant - Juugo DNA. The thought of Satoru came to mind and she couldn’t help but feel a pang of guilt for being granted the very thing that he had feared would be taken from him; but power and progress were necessary, and so was this. Swallowing hard she would back up to the desk and lean back on it, not exactly laying but enough to give him access to her torso - painless as it was the feeling of foreign blood mixed with her own the moment the organ was in place. Her sensitivity over blood had increased to a degree that the difference in temperature alone made goosebumps raise on her skin as the organ warmed to her body temperature - hopefully this one too would sync with her strange blood with ease. 

As he finished up she stood, feeling the same as before pain wise - he really had gotten so much better with his medical jutsu it was impressive the ease of which he performed surgeries. She couldn’t help but loosen the mask of unwavering confidence and stare at him with a worried expression - “No goodbyes. You come home as soon as you can, this is simply a ‘See you soon’, that's an order.” She watched with a confident expression as he merged with the ground, slowly feeling his chakra signature move with breakneck speed away from the spire and toward the borders.. When he was well enough away she turned and slammed her fist so hard into the desk that it stung her hand, with a whisper to no one who could hear, “Goodbye Kenshin…”

WC 379
TWC 733

EXIT

Free Coin Flip for transplant of Juugo Liver

733 words to learning Mayfly at half cost - 733/2500

Last edited by Mizuki Ohta on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:34 am
coin flip for DNA
Site Administrator
Site Administrator