Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Just the beginning Empty Just the beginning

Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:37 pm
Youka was in his own world as he set up his medical bay for what was going to be a very long night of trial and error. He wasn't exactly sure how this was going to work, all he knew was that it needed to be perfect for the time he actually used it on a live body. In front of him sat a map of the human brain and its various sectors and precise locations of very important areas of the brain. To his left sat various sized needles that were to be used and gauge what would be needed for future endeavors on this path only one of these needles would fit perfectly snug inside the piece of brain he was looking for. To his right sat the head of Naka, it was in a base of ice to keep the brain cold and firm and preserve it for as long as possible. The head was missing the eyeballs  that had been placed in it, they were now in a container filled with preserving liquid. It was now just a head with sockets where eyes used to be and Youka smiled at his work.

There was of course prep work that needed to be done if he was going to get this thing in motion and the first was getting rid of all of this hair on Naka's disembodied head. Reaching into his pocket Youka pulled out a kunai and slowly began scalping Naka's dead head of all of it's hair. He needed a clean slate to start on  and so he could record in his book the markings and where his incisions were being made precisely. It took him longer than he had wanted to shave the head completely but he was no barber and his methods were crude and slightly barbaric. He was mumbling to himself back and forth in a flurry of words that didn't really connect to anything nor have a purpose it was just to busy himself as he began the opening procedures. As he looked over his scrolls one more time and took in the entirety of what they were saying and how to perform the jutsu correctly that he was looking at. It was a very old jutsu that hadn't been used for some time now, but it's power still was there and if used correctly this would be a very huge standing point for himself and Maku as they put their plans into motion to overthrow the world order as it was right now. There was a rattling however in his head as he picked up his marker and began marking various spots on the head where he would begin cutting it open.

Demon
"You can't ignore me forever you foolish stupid human. This plan you are trying to pull of..you'll need my help when the time comes to fight. I give you strength to do the things you won't and I push you to be great. When I was in control you did as you pleased without worry. You're so soft right now and it disgusts me, if it wasn't for that stupid fox I would still be in control right now."

Youka
"Shut up...I can't think properly when you're active, you didn't do anything for me besides make me attack the people that I wanted to protect. However my time on the sidelines did let me see that I wished for more in this world, I want to fight the strongest and I want to win. I live only for the next battle and nothing else matters anymore, so I assume I owe you a thank you. Without you I would still be trying to play the role of a servant."

It grew silent again in Youka's mind, the Demon must have decided there was nothing else to be said and it rarely liked to waste time speaking on things that were already finished. Youka shook his head once to clear his mind fully of any un needed thoughts before finally beginning his foray into the human brain. Reaching for his tools he grabbed a medical knife and began etching it along the lines he had previously made on Naka's now bare skull, these lines were where he could cut the flesh evenly and drape the skin over to reveal the skull fully. Taking a rag from the table he dabbed it in water lightly before wiping the loose blood from the top of the skull that would block his view.

"This isn't as hard as I expected it to be, though to be fair i'm only at the skull, I haven't fractured the bone yet to get to the good parts."

Youka reached for his chisel and mallet that were off to the left slightly but still within reach. Taking one in each hand, he brought the chisel to the top of Naka's cranium making sure to place it at an angle. If it was straight down he risked piercing the brain as well, ruining this before it ever began. Taking in a gasp of air he first lightly tapped the mallet on the chisel to ensure his coordination was accurate. With each satisfying bang Youka increased his force and speed creating a bevel in the little boys skull securing his spot, allowing for more accurate and precise hits each and every time. Minutes into his meticulous pounding he saw and heard a crack. It didn't split like he had planned and instead made hairline fractures across the base of the skull. Silently cursing under his breath at the mistake he had made he brought a clean rag to his face to wipe a bit of sweat away, he really could only continue right now with the operation and hope he hadn't went too far and damaged the brain underneath all of the bone.

Getting a perfect break was not as easy as he thought it would be and it flustered him greatly to know he couldn't perfect it on the first time. He began oozing his threads from his finger tips and letting them slide underneath the broken pieces of skull. This method was a lot easier for him to use other than going piece by piece or hitting away more of the bone to reveal the brain. With his threads he could control so much more while feeling the underlying brain just beneath the pieces of skull. Bit by bit and piece by piece he slowly broke off the covering shell to reveal the grayish pink prize beneath it. As more of the brain came into view his intent on studying and dissecting every piece grew more and more.

Discarding the broken pieces of skull into a waste basket he took a few minutes to take in all of the view that was Naka's brain. He wondered what the boys last thoughts were and what his aspirations were in life before he had been cut down ever so fast. The boy hadn't had time to live a full life and he was just a fledgling, however his death was now serving a greater purpose than he could have ever hoped to serve while he was alive. Naka's head would give Youka the knowledge he needed to obtain in order for his jutsu to be effective and if his didn't then Yorice's head was just a bag away ready to be cut into as well.

"First I'll take a sample of this subjects brain matter for future analysis and maybe a useful jutsu later on. If i'm correct the memory part of the brain, at least short term is located in the prefrontal lobe, which means I need to get through the cerebral cortex to reach the hippocampus. This is going to get messy very fast, I won't be able to save this brain more than likely, which is a huge let down to say the least. Hmm well might as well dig in now."

Sighing to himself he knew that this brain would have to come out of the Uchiha's head all together. There was no way around it if he was to get to every thing he needed to see in order to draft up a how to on memory tampering and all of the sweet bits of info. As he scooped up and pulled on the brain he could hear it pulling away from it's base where it was secured and supposed to be protected from things such as Youka. However, he would not be deterred from his prize and the harder he pulled the more it became free untill there was a eerie ripping sound that came and then silence. In his hand he held Naka's brain, stem and all, it gave off a semi foul smell not only from not being alive anymore but more than likely it just had a bad smell to begin with, it was inside the human body after all. Laying it on the table in front of him, he took this time to write some information in his notebook on everything he had done so far. It was mainly ramblings of things that came to his mind as he was doing the procedure and nothing more, e hadn't done anything else worth writing, after closing the notebook he got back to the task at hand.

Youka brought over a fresh scalpel  cutting the brain down the middle but only going 3 inch's deep to where he could lay it open but it would still be connected by a thin line of brain matter. This was enough for now and he would come back to it later to finish with this brain. It was getting late and he needed sleep, tomorrow he would start writing up potential candidates for his procedure and hopefully Maku was on his way preferably with a body so they could begin stage three.

"Goodnight Naka, Yorice..."

With that Youka turned off the lights in the medical bay and proceeded to his chambers for sleep.

WC 1674 Towards sleeper jutsu
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Just the beginning Empty Re: Just the beginning

Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:31 pm
Day Two

Youka shuffled back into his medical bay to continue work on his pet project he had begun the night before but stopped without making much headway save for removing the brain from the skull. Making his way back around to his staging table  he looked down at the now completely gray brain that stood before him. It's pigment had completely been drained away from being in constant contact with the air and also there was no more blood pumping to it. Reaching over with his left hand, he picked back up his notebook to find where he had left off in his research. It took him a moment and while reading he sipped his coffee more so for its smell so he didn't have to smell the lingering odor of rotting brain. Finding his place again he set the open notebook down and traded it for a scalpel, now that the brain was cut in half almost entirely he could see more of what he was looking for.

The brain and how it functioned was still a mystery that was never solved entirely and unlocking it's full potential was still on the list of things that needed to be done in this world, and just maybe Youka would do it if this jutsu proved to be successful he would move onto bigger things involving the brain. Smiling to himself he put the scalpel in his right hand and picked up a pen with his left and scribbled down his next jutsu idea to go after if this one went off without a hitch. Going back to the task at hand Youka went back to studying the frontal lobe on both sides of the brain, as it was the part of the brain most developed it was also more than likely the place where the most activity happened regarding memories and actions that we took in everyday life. The old jutsu manuscript left something to be desired in its ways of teaching the practitioner how to perform this jutsu correctly and how to practice for it. It was more so a text saying this was what you needed to do and here is the location that it needs to happen in for you to get the desired effect. He frowned slightly and alongside the old manuscript he began writing his own detailing out his mistakes which included chipping away at the skull too much which could have possibly dented the brain and if this was a live patient more than likely it would kill them. It also detailed out some of his findings as well as he went along this path, he made sure to mention that if this was your first foray into brain surgery then it was more useful to have two brains you could use, one for your trials and errors and the other for precision workings. Youka knew Naka's brain was no longer going to be of any use to anyone after he was done and he had already thrown away the skull that had housed his set of eyes previously.

Youka was now cutting into the bottom portion of the brain that would be located towards the bottom of the spine if it was still there. Naka's brain was a playground to Youka it afforded him the chances to mess up as much as he like while still learning various do's and don'ts. Half of his patients brain was just pure mush now from all the prodding and cutting Youka had done, since he couldn't see memories he had to pretend and etch out where they should be located and envision them being subdued and pushed down by utilizing this jutsu. Naka's left side however had been preserved more as he wanted to at least get one good draw on the memory cortex from this vantage point before moving on to Yorice's brain where he would practice puncturing the skull and injecting the needle through various locations on his head to see where he would be able to reach the memory location without cracking open the skull completely but instead making small openings for the needle to fit through where it could be easily covered as well.

"I think I've learned as much as I can from Naka, I know where I need to be with my needle now and I can get to it easily once the brain has been removed from the skull and cut in half. That needs to change and I'll use Yorice to practice inserting needles through small holes in the skull.Maybe I'll use my threads for that part as hands can be shaky and I don't have room for error."

He quickly began wiping Naka's brains into a trash can that also still housed his skull. He would need to make room to begin on the other head that now sat in a cooler. While doing this menial task he began to wonder where Maku was and when he would be on his way, he also hoped he would be able to get around the chakra re bounders without being thrown off by their ability to redirect chakra constantly. He wondered to himself if anyone had also checked on the bodies of Naka and Yorice back in Yukigakure. He hoped the answer to that question was no, as it would cause too many questions that would more than likely lead back to the two original people that benefited from the two bodies now being dead.

"Well, Yorice, at least you won't be completely mutilated like your friend here. I'll be able to pinpoint this on you and you wont suffer any further humiliation, aren't you lucky."

He looked towards the cooler and decided there was one more thing he should attempt to make, before he finished his training on this jutsu. He needed to make something that imprinted memories once the originals were gone and he had the perfect idea as to what it would be, he just hoped it all played out correctly.

TWC 2683 towards sleeper jutsu
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:57 am
Day Four

Youka was again back in his medical bay prepared for another long day of defacing the dead and learning more about how his jutsu worked. Today's duty was to begin trying to make tiny inserts into Yorice's head so that he could push the tiny needles he would be using into the brain underneath the skull. It would take some time granted he had never tried this before, however it should be a lot more simple than actually cutting into the brain and trying to find the memory cortex. Flipping on the lights for his room he heard the whirring of the electricity kicking in before the bulbs actually flickered to life.

"Yorice, Yorice,....Yorice, I hope you're read today to be my next patient. We will have fun today, as I'm going to be working on you all day today and more than likely into tomorrow as well if I can find the motive to keep going. Don't worry my friend you won't go through the same traumas as Naka did, you'll be able to keep your hair even. I'm just going to be sticking you with needles enforced with my chakra to make it through your skull and dig deep into the brain. You might experience slight pressure on your brain, but that's normal."

Youka wasn't expecting a response of course, as it was just a head, he was merely doing this to keep his mind busy and keep the loneliness at bay as he still waited on Maku to make his way towards his hideout. He would be able to feel out his presence as soon as he came close with his chakra senses, and when he did Youka would go out to meet him and bring him in without Maku getting lost hopefully. Youka had by this point moved the head from it's cooling unit and plastic bag and moved it onto the table that had previously held Naka's head. Emptying the contents onto the table, it was at this moment that he felt two more chakra signatures above him making their way closer into is territory. One of them he knew very well, and the other was familiar but not well enough for him to be able to guess who it was.

Maku had finally made it, and he had brought someone with him as well. Youka left Yorice's head where it was and proceeded out of the medical bay and to the entrance of his hideout, it seemed it was time to begin in full motion...

WC 425
TWC 3428 towards sleeper jutsu
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:45 pm
Maku was wondering around the hideout. Popping in and out of rooms, mostly out of boredom. They had been at the hideout for awhile, and he was beginning to get restless. As he made his way from room to room, he somehow stumbled into the medical bay room. Looking around he noticed how unclean the room was......pretty counter productive for a medical room. Gods, how could he have let this guy do surgery on him, thinking back he wasn't even sure Youka had washed his hands.

Making his way into the room, he found a spinning office chair and sat in it and began spinning round and round. If Youka was already in the room and operating then he would simply say "What's up?". If Youka wasn't in the room then he would just spin around until he got there. While he spun though he began focusing finite pieces of his chakra into the tenkatsu. He still couldn't get the Uzumaki DNA to activate and it was starting to piss him off.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:01 pm
Day four-Night

Youka was indeed in the room at this time, he had shown Maku and Kozai to their resting areas where they could relax and eat if needed. Youka had come back to this room to continue his work on Yorice's head ensureing that he got his new jutsu perfect and ready for use. Maku walked into the room casually after popping his head around the corner, it was a wonder that he didn't see Youka working on the skull in front of him. He had started pumping chakra into his acupuncture needles and setting them next to the decapitated head.

"Hello to you too sir, I'm glad you're enjoying your time in my chair. Sorry about the mess, as you can see i'm....busy with one of our long time friends. His partner didn't really make the cut and is now in that trash can by your feet that your spinning in."

Youka would point downwards with his left hand aiming at the bucket, If Maku were to look in it he would see a empty head and mushy brain matter littered inside of it. Youka should really take that out, it was starting to rot rreally bad and the smell was even beginning to get to him and he couldn't really smell all that well in the first place. Turning back to Yorice's head Youka picked up one of his needles and slowly poked it into the top of the the dead Uchiha's head he didn't puncture the skull yet as he couldn't remember exatly where the memory cortex was.

Looking back over his notes again he quickly read them and turned back to Maku exhaling deeply. He had missed his friend for four days and now that he was back Youka was happy to have him around even if all he did was take up space and make Youka smile.

"How's our guest, I hope everything here is to both of your liking. If you need anything let me know, I was going to show you the planning room that had a list of people I was interested in using for this jutsu, but you brought me the top of the class already."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:15 pm
Maku who hadn't noticed Youka at all listened and followed the conversation to look into the trash bin.  Seeing the skull inside there a sudden idea struck him.  Making a couple handseals, Maku reared back and fired a fire ball lougie into the trash can.  Instantly burning away the brain matter and flesh.  The resulting smell wasn't that great, but after blowing on the content a couple times he reached in, and retrieved the skull.  All the skin had been burned away, and now Maku just held a skull.  Placing one hand on top and one hand through the bottom he moved the jaw bone up and down before pointing the face at Youka.

"Everything tis fine in thy stronghold.  I sawth thou planning room earlier, whilst I walkethed around.....eth"  He would say moving the skull to have it talk for him.  Well it didn't really talk for him, Maku was talking of course, it was just all for fun.  Once he had finished, he placed the skull on top of his head and pointed at it with his thumb, "What he said."  before pushing off with his legs, to have the chair roll right up to the table.  

"So , whats all this about, what ya got cookin chef?"  He would say casually.  "Yea this guy seems to be the best one for the job, no doubt there.  I had a couple other ideas myself, but meh, you do what ya got to do."  he would eye ball the head on the table, still balancing the skull on top of his own.  Now that they were closer, Youka would be able to see Maku's eyes more closely.  They were both in the 3 tomoe form as he had grown accustomed to keeping them, due to his extensive chakra and stamina, he didn't find it taxing.  What would be interesting, that besides the red of the sharingan the entire eye itself would be read, form busted blood vessels.  Youka being the medical guy he was would probably notice.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:39 pm
Youka smiled faintly at Maku's antics, he never failed to entertain and bring Youka new things to laugh and smile at every single time. He watched out the side of his eye as Maku spit fir into the trash can, It was actually amazing that something that Maku did still made Youka wonder about his friend sometimes. The smell of rotting flesh and it burning was a very very unpleasant scent and it burned his nostrils with sulfur and dried blood flaking and catching fire before going up in smoke.

"Really Maku, I'm working on a head right now and your smoke and fire are liable to ruin my experiment. I'm going to be very upset with you if I need to go out and decapitate another head to finish my theory and work. Actually I'll send you out there to do it so you understand how hard this was."

Maku asked what Youka was actually working on, and Youka was all too happy to explain his endeavors. He would explain it even though he knew Maku would more than likely make fun of him for being so into his studies, but he would do it anyway.

"As you can see i'm working on cut off heads, ok well I'm working on the brain that is actually inside the skull. It's actually very interesting stuff, there is this new jutsu i'm working on that will allow us to turn anyone we want into a puppet in our schemes and plans. It's harder than it seems though as you need to access the brains memory center and prick it with a needle to subdue the memories that they have, allowing you to put whatever else you want in there."

Youka actually punctured the skull with the needle this time pushing it deeper till he heard it and felt it go through the brain. From his trajectory he could tell he was slightly off and judging from where he was he missed the memory cortex by about one third of an inch. This was indeed very hard, Youka looked over at Maku once more and this time he caught on to Maku's sharingan slightly glowing in the dim light. The one thing that did catch his eye however was that Maku's eyes seemed ruptured slightly almost as if they had been bleeding or he had been crying for a very long time, either way it wasn't a good sign.

"Maku, your eyes, have you been experiencing slight discomfort with them or anything? They look like you've gone about ten rounds with a very strong boxer or you've taken a laser to the eye."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:51 pm
Listening to Youka's explanation, he was impressed. So impressed he forgot to make fun of him for once. "That is a pretty cool thing, I have to say. This could make things pretty easy. I also picked up a trick of my own that will assist us. It will be useful for any interrogations we need to make. As well as some of my other tricks, with this I think we will be running an A class spy ring in no time." Maku would then watch as Youka continued to perform his experiment. All and all, it all looked the same to him so he was glad Youka was the one doing this work. Maku just wasn't for this kind of precision, not enough explosions or over the top illusions to excite him.

After that Youka commented on his eyes. "Ahh well that is a story I suppose. I ran into Daiyuki and Kiru earlier. Echo has apperantly summoned all of Iwa and Yuki to Taki. They confronted me, and seemed a tad stressed. They were doubtful about my powers I suppose. Anyway to make a short story long, I showed them that they were wrong. Well here, how about I just show you." He said looking into Youka's eyes. The tomoe would appear to spin as Maku placed Youka into a sharingan genjutsu. There, he would show Youka what had happened. There was no sound, but he would see the Susano'o in its power before being brought back to the real world.

"So you see, I think we need to work harder on fixing this eye situation. The power busted up the blood vessels, and as been more than a tad painful. These eyes are a blessing, but if we aren't careful they could be a curse. Gonna have to keep emotions more under check I suppose." He would say. Looking back at the skull he would say "So when do you think this little trick will be ready?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:47 am
Youka was quickly formulating a come back retort for Maku as he half listened to him talk about how interested he was with what he was saying. Wait, what, he hadn't said anything smart at all, nothing about Youka being a nerd or a egg head, he had simply just agreed that it was interesting work and even offered up his own services. Youka as honestly taken back by Maku's readiness to help instead of tear Youka down with badgering. It seemed the ability that Maku carried would also play a huge role in gathering all of the information they would need while perfecting their ability to turn someone into the perfect long term spy. Being able to go into someones mind and pull out their memories, even ones they had forgotten would be a very amusing and useful jutsu.

Youka brought up another needle in his right hand and again slowly pricked the top of his subjects head, this time from the front of the forehead going through the frontal lobe and to the memory cortex that way. While he felt he made the connection correctly and the needle was in the correct p
he middle of the forehead and anyone with a medical eye would be able to see where the tiny hole now lay. He was doing this and finished while still listening to why Maku's eyes were starting to degrade on themselves. Youka's ears perked at learning that Echo had assembled all of his ninja in one place, so much potential located in one central area was hard to pass up, and Youka had to hold back the urge to get up from his table right now and head back to Taki to do some body harvesting of his own. However that time would come in due time and he would be able to have his share of the crop at his leisure.

Youka never really could get over the whole genjutsu thing and it's ability to show even past events, It was a lost art on Youka and he honestly didn't like the feeling of having his brain invaded or doing it to other people, and this was exactly why Maku was the perfect teamate to have. Everything that Youka didnt like doing Maku could do with ease, and anything that Maku didn't enjoy, Youka would handle with cheer. As Youka took in all the information of the visions he was being shown, he saw how Maku effectively took down the three with what could only be described as a amzing display of force. This was an ability he hadn't seen Maku use, ever and from what he could see, it was something that would be very hard to fight against and Youka wasn't looking forward to having to ever fight that, maybe his ability would be able to cancel it if used correctly, he would save that for an ace in the hole if their relationship ever went sour. He knew it wouldn't, and part of him wanted to tell Maku about the ability, after all Maku had shown him what he could now do.

"Hmmm, I see, it seems like these abilities you're using are also connected to the same dangers just having them on poses. As I told you in Taki, every time we use these eyes it effects our optic nerves and permanently cuts them so finely that not even medical jutsu can heal them back. I can stop the pain and heal the surrounding areas, but you'll eventually go blind if you keep using these powers, and that goes for me as well, which is why I haven't used the higher version of this eye. I don't know if it's connected to the normal version either and honestly I've been too afraid to try it. Have you experienced any discomfort in the normal activation of the eye, I need to know because if so, I would recommend not using these eyes at all till we find a cure for this."

Youka would walk over to Maku and put his right hand on Maku's eyes before funneling his chakra into his friends eyes. The process of healing and restoring his friends eyes and alleviating the pain that was more than likely causing him extreme pain.

"This "trick" of mine will take a little bit longer to be perfected, it takes a little longer than I expected and it's very rigorous but I'll have it done soon and we can move on to phase two I would presume.Since you've shown me your new trick, I think it only fair I show you mine, go ahead and use a jutsu on me, one of your stronger ones and I'll show you what I found out I could do after our last spar."

WC 5036 towards sleeper jutsu
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:20 pm
"well this state causes no problems, but once going into the next face, I wouldn't say it hurts as much as maintains a serious twinge. No doubt it is doing the same damage, only on a much slower scale. It probably would be wise to not use the eyes very often. Not only that, but the energy it requires is extensive." He listened to Youka and heard his request to use a jutsu on him. After his eyes were healed of course. Planting his feat, he shoved backwards to put some distance between them as he rolled back on the chair. As he rolled backwards, he made two hand seals, and pointed his palm straight at Youka's chest.

The quasar pulsate laser would appear and fire at Youka. Sure he had done it pretty quick, and with no hesitation, but he figured a skilled ninja like Youka would be ready for anything. If not then the laser would hit his chest and send him flying back, kind of like a bad anime comedy. O well, he could pop off a shot from the hip a second time no problem if this happened.

Maku watched interested to see what ability Youka would display. Would it be as flashy as his, he doubted it, but would it be powerful.......Maku had no doubt.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum