Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Just the beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: Just the beginning

Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:44 pm
Youka finished healing his friends eyes and put his hands back down by his waist, he smiled at his work looking into Maku's eyes and noticing that the redness had went down and his eyes returned to normal. It was as he finished that Maku honored his request and pushed backwards in the chair pushing it back into the corner from where it came. While he was rolling backwards he had already prepared his jutsu and it was traveling it's short distance at a fast and direct route towards his chest. Youka blinked once and his eyes went from their normal iris color to that of his Mangekyo Sharingan. In this state everything moved so slowly and his sharingan locked on to Maku and the jutsu. Staring towards Maku, his chakra flowed out and into not only the jutsu but Maku as well to understand how the jutsu worked and how it flowed from the body to become a offensive technique.

As he was doing this he could also see the jutsu Maku had used start to fade away as if it was just a illusion, just like one of Maku's genjutsu. It would entirely disappear right before it made contact with his chest. As he finished, a slight trickle of blood began to roll down his cheek from his right eye as the technique finished and his eye would be extremely stressed as the veins and capillaries were bursting underneath the eye. He covered his eye with his left hand from the pain that was shooting into it now and his brain was sending pain signals directly to it in a very overloading way. The pain was almost too much and he now understood what Maku meant about it being painful, and indeed the pain was painful. He wiped away the blood and returned his eye back to its normal state relieving the pain slightly but not by much.

"There's my trick, It's not much to look at and not as flashy as what you've shown me, but it's useful I think. The pain you were talking about is entirely real, and not something I want to experience again."

(2 posts towards blindness for a grand total of 5)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:13 pm
Watching as the laser disentegrated into nothing, Maku could tell that this kind of subtle tactic was as dangerous as any explosion. The ability to cancel a jutsu, seems simple enough except it can totally make someones strategy irrelevant. Like moving a keystone from the foundation. It could cause everything to collapse. Good thing they were allies, at least for now. It was something to keep an eye on, especially after they handle the Echo situation.

"Seems like a pretty legit tactic. We will be able to use something like that to great effect later on. Especialy in conjunction with some of my offensive techniques. Anyway, what about your experiment. Is it nearly ready now?" Maku asked, sliding back to the skull. He was contemplating Youka's technique as he moved. Picking up an acupuncture needle, Maku began poking at the skull with it. He pretty much did it randomly, just for kicks, who knew maybe he knew what he was doing.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:02 pm
"I hope we can use it honestly, and I would love to be able to use it without the obvious downsides that it carries, which we both know what they are. I think I will honestly devote my efforts to finding out how to fix this problem we are having, hopefully from what we learn from Echo we can find out how he does this without any damage to his eyes. I think he trusts Kozai enough to maybe speak on a little about it. As far as my technique goes, I think it is almost ready I just need to finalize a few more things which shouldn't take much longer."

Youka watched as his friend moved around and poked needles into the skull, he was actually a little in the ball park of where he needed to be in order for the jutsu to work. It was slightly exciting to see someone with no medical experience at all able to be close to where Youka was trying his best to hit with all of his experience. Youka took another needle up and projected chakra into the needle before quickly pushing it through the top center of Yorice's head and it felt perfect. Right here was exactly where he wanted the needle to be that he would use on the next live person to turn them into his personal spy.

"What are you thinking about friend, I can tell something is on your mind, you know you can talk to me about anything."

Youka and Maku shared a bond that wasn't easily broken and he could tell when his friend was in deep thought about something even if it didn't really show for the most part.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:07 pm
"Yea hopefully he will tell him something. If not o well we will figure it out." He said as he continued to roll around on the chair. Youka then asked him if something was worrying him, and in fact something was wrong. Something had been weighing on his mind since he used the Susano'o. He rolled around some more and then stopped to watch Youka work.

"I wonder how strong we really are. We took an entire village like it was nothing, that Demetri Kori was at the end of the day a weakling, hardly deserving of being a village leader. I am sure he was an accomplished ninja in his own right, but he wasn't able to even put up a fight. What I wonder if how strong we are agaisnt someone who will fight back with equal or greater strength." He sighed and rested his chin on the back of his chair. "Just something that has been on my mind lately. With so many people here, I have been contemplating finding another village to attack. Our identities can easly be hidden, mine is not even known in the bingo books, I have checked." He said. Clearly this was something that had been on his mind for awhile, and might be a surprise.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:53 pm
"He WILL talk, I don't care what we have to do, before I use this jutsu on him we will pluck all the information he has from his mind. It will be valuable as it would be more information than we have already on our target and as I keep saying we will need all the advantage we can get."

Youka sighed as he sat down on his stool that was in front of his table. He looked at the head in front of him that lacked any eyes just as the last did. He was more than confident in his skills to actually use this jutsu now and he knew it would go off without a hitch. He would be able to use this on Kozai and turn him into exactly what they needed, a spy.

Maku's troubles were indeed heavy on his mind and Youka could see the weight on him as if it was a literal weight attached to his neck pulling him down. It was true, everything that Maku said were the same things that weighed heavily on Youka's mind as he was constantly thinking of the next big fight and the only person he had found that fight in recently was his own partner. He was creating this whole scenario now so they would be able to fight someone who he thought was one of if not the strongest fighter he had ever met. This whole process was for both of them to truly push themselves to their limits and go all out in the glory of battle. If they died, they would die with smiles on their faces knowing that they went to the absolute limits and back of their powers. Hopefully it wouldn't come to death and they would rise above this challenge but with who their target was the likely hood of a clean victory was very small and death was a lot easier to see.

"Maku, I promise, with what we are going to do, neither of us will be bored once we kick these things in full swing. I promise you we will both battle someone worthy of our abilities. I promise you we will bleed, we will cry, we will fall and get back up again. There won't be one dull moment once this whole thing is in motion. We just need to be ready for our time to strike, it will come fast and if we are found out it will come even faster. I'm not worried about my identity, I want the world to know what I've done and what I'm capable of, the heavens will know of us once this is over, and we will more than likely have to deal with the retribution of what comes afterwards, I don't think this will be the only fight we have if this one proves successful."

Youka tilted his head backwards in his stool and smiled looking up at his ceiling he honestly was too excited about the things that were going to come and he didn't care if it was death or life, he just wanted to live a energized life with no regrets at all and this fight would be just that.

WC 6228 towards sleeper jutsu
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:19 pm
Listening to everything Youka said, Maku smiled and was pleased with what he heard. He wanted in on this fight more than anything. He had grown complacent and bored without the thrill of battle and they were getting closer to starting a fight. Maku would be satisfied with this fight that they would have, but first they had to get through all of this. "Well we need to get him down here as soon as possible. Then we can get this over with."

Maku sat still for a little longer. Thinking on what he can do he looked at the head. There wasn't anything he could do here, but once Kozai came down he would be able to do his part. "Well we better start planning. Once the fight starts im sure there will be no time for talking and planning. I wonder what his abilities are. He never has fought in front of us before. If only there was a way to get him to fight some body in front of us. Like an exhibition match of some sort...."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:06 pm
"We can bring him down early tomorrow morning, I should be fairly prepped and ready for surgery at that point. I'll need to rest before I do this so I won't be shaky and accidentally prod the wrong area causing this whole effort to be for nothing. It will be a fun day once we get the ball rolling in all of our adventure."

Youka picked up his decapitated head and moved it back into its plastic bag before throwing it back in the freezer with needles still sticking out of it from multiple areas. He was done with practice and he was ready as he would ever be to perform this jutsu on Kozai as soon as he woke up in the morning. Maku was also talking about getting things going and how they would learn more about Echo before they made their debut and challenged him for the title of worlds greatest.

"We can learn a lot right now just before I perform the surgery. This jutsu that you can use, how far back can you pull memories out of people? I would like to know everything he knows about everything, not only just Echo but all the villagers, every place hes been and everything he knows. I want to know all the jutsu he knows, how they work, all the jutsu he knows Echo knows and how they are used. I want to know all the secrets Echo has given to him to hold and any missions he's given him. I also want to know what Echo thinks and knows about us in order to see where we stand in this. I need to know if he's in the dark about our abilities as much as we are in the dark about his. Who knows Kozai might have seen something about Echo that we haven't and that will be a instant point for us."

Youka rubbed his hands through his hair and exhaled loudly he was so tired but he needed to still form plans as well.

"What are you thinking that we should do about learning these things after we send Kozai back to do what he's going to do. I honestly think Kozai would just be able to ask for a spar and he should put up just enough fight to get at least one move used on him that we can analyze. So tell me what you are thinking brother, and we will put it into our plan somehow to make this thing work.?

WC 6648 towards Sleeper jutsu
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:39 am
Youka seemed to be under the impression that Maku actually had a plan. That.....was not true at all. In fact, Maku was just talking and thinking out loud. "Meh I am just spit balling here. No real plan in mind." If this was some kind of animated television show this would probably be the moment Youka fell over, probably thinking Maku was about to unload some real information, but that just wasn't the case.

Spinning in a circle in the chair Maku said "I think I am going to keep this chair it was way to much fun WEEEEEE" He said as he zoomed around the lab just for the kicks. He could be a very serious fellow when he wanted to, but the fact was Maku was stilll young, and possibly borderline psychotic, and diffidently had ADD.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:18 pm
Youka raised his left hand to his face slowly and covered his eyes as he regained composure. He should have known Maku was just speaking to the wind and not really offering anything to the party, he was very good at this time of conversation and it amazed Youka every day. Youka was doing his normal thinking pattern as Maku spun around in the chair and simply just smiled at Maku when he said he would keep the chair for his own because it was too much "fun". Youka was thinking about a lot of different things, one was their strategy for how to beat Echo and all of the planning they were doing that led up to it. He was thinking about their eyes and the down sides of using them and how he could also fix that from a medical standpoint. Something he didn't want to think about but was also at the back of his mind was what would happen if one of them did turn on the other, how would that altercation go and who would walk away?

Youka however focused on the bigger of the three at the moment, which was their eyes, they had all the signs of body rejection and from what Youka could tell Maku, couldn't even use the chains from Kiru and Youka had transplanted that kidney a very long time ago it seemed. reach raised the question, what if their bodies were just incapable of holding these augments. It would be such a shame and Youka knew Maku wouldn't like the idea of getting rid of them, but it would be better than going blind with power if that's what it came to.

"Maku, on a serious note, ever since I've started doing this medical stuff and the procedures I've done on us both, I'm wondering a few things not only about our eyes but also about the other ability that I put into you that to my knowledge you still can't use. I'm beginning to think our bodies or rejecting these eyes, and the reason you can't use Kiru's chains is because your body is rejecting the kidneys special properties maybe? I would like to run some tests to see if my theory is right, which if it is i'm going to request that we remove these eyes and get rid of them. The momentary power increase isn't worth the long term drawbacks. I'm more so asking you to be my guinea pig on this test as I don't know what the outcome will be, you might even suffer the same attacks but at an enhanced rate if it fails. I propose you take my eyes and try to use them, I'll of course not take part in this experiment and I'll replace my eyes with my old ones I still have stored. It's a slim chance that this will change anything, but the medical side of me needs to know the answer to this little problem. So what do you say?"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:16 pm
Maku glowered at Youka momentarly. As he spoke he first thought that Youka was suggesting they give up their eyes entirely, which was ridicoulus. Maku had risked a lot to have them, created coverups in a village, and presented hero funerals, he wouldn't be stripped of this power now. Some may say this was selfish, foolish, or even weak to rely on the powers of others. However this was not how Maku saw his sharingan. The world has many clans, who are born, and because they are born they have great powers. He was not gifted in this way, was that fair. No, no it was not, nor was the world. Nothing was fair. Because of that he had gained the power on his own. It wasn't his fault these came from someone else. Maku had trained himself had had the desires to get stronger and through that, everything he had was his own. He would not see it taken away.

As these dark thoughts rushed through his mind, his ears poked his brain and told him he had misunderstood. "O, well that doesnt seem like a problem, why not you've already sliced and diced enough." He would say as he zoomed to the wall, raised his legs and rolled all the way to Youka. Once he got there he was on a more seirous note. "No the uzumaki chains still refuse to work for me, I have tried and tried but they just won't seem to attune to my chakra. Perhaps in time this will occur, I forcus on it every day, ever hour to no avail...." It was something that had been upsetting him. Maku had powerful chakra, and had always been good at contorlling it. Few jutsu were left a mystery to him should he recieve any amount of practice time, and yet this was one that didn't seem to work.

Perhaps it was the carefree attitude and his own ex centrism that allowed this to work. He didn't mind being experimented on, if it could lead to greater power. Risk and reward. He risked blindness sure, but what he could gain was far more. "I suppose it is possible the results will be succesful. After all, one cannot always use specific elements, maybe their chakra was of an element mine was not, thus I cannot totally accept it. I can force it, but not work with it. I am unsure what will happen but either way I trust you. If I have to fight blind for the rest of my life though, Im going to have to kill you" He said with a wink.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum