Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To SatelliteToday at 3:27 amHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 11:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 11:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 10:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 12:06 pmKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 7:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiFri May 10, 2024 11:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Fri May 10, 2024 10:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesFri May 10, 2024 10:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Fri May 10, 2024 10:03 pmTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

It's fun being a Missing Nin Empty It's fun being a Missing Nin

Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:08 am
Den was in... Bird Country? Yeah, that was it. It wasn't a very active country, hell Den didn't even think it had it's own ninja village. So he felt fairly safe traveling thorough it. He was currently on a dirt road, with trees scattered to either side of the road, though not thickly packed together. There were no nearby stream or rivers, and as far as Den knew no nearby buildings as well, perhaps an in a few miles ahead of him, or maybe some cottage hidden away somewhere, he didn't know.

Den's attire was his Gear, which appeared similiar to that worn by a village jounin. He had a weapon pouch attached to his belt on the rear, and a kunai holster strapped to his left leg. His sword's sheath, Shapeless, was tied to his belt as well, on his right hip. The sword rested within it's hilt. Den wore a black cloak over his attire, a simple black cloak that covered his form and had a hood as well that Den kept down. Strapped around den's torso, overtop of his cloak, was the large sword known as Fuiin no ken, a long katana that he had taken from mthe corpse of his friend Minorin.

Den was simply walking down this road, at a leisurely pace.
Aneya Yamanaka
Aneya Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

It's fun being a Missing Nin Empty Re: It's fun being a Missing Nin

Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:52 am
Aneya hadn't eaten in a week and she was sure she looked like it.  But what could she do.  she had been wandering around these parts for the better part of a month and had only met a few people on the road.  and less than that had been willing to help her.  She was at the end of her rope.  Hopefully today would be the day she would find a kind soul to help her.  she left her makeshift camp leaving the ninja tools she had accumulated over the past couple years.  she only bought a  single kunai which she hid in her glove for protection.  She also filled a pouch with stones that she could throw at the curious animals that seemed to wonder in this area.  she had designed the pouch herself it was a simple pouch it just had wire clip as opposed to a tie string.  It was one of her inventions that had never gone over very well with the merchants that she tried to sell the idea for a couple pieces of bread.  they just laughed at her telling her that no one wanted a pouch that didn't secure to the belt.  She had thought it was a million dollar idea...but she guessed that was too much to ask.  On top of that they had the nerve to laugh at her.  If it hadn't been for the merchants armed guard she would have paid them back.  Aneya left her cloak at the campsite being she had used it as a roof to her lean-too.  She simply wore her black shorts thigh high boots gloves and belly top.  All of her clothes were dirty and raggedy.  she would have looked quite beautiful if it wasn't for her sunken eyes and dirty clothes.  Her pouch on her right hip and her kunai in her right glove, she headed out for her day of begging by the road.

Near midday a man came strolling down the road.  “Mister Please can you help a poor beggar girl?  I need money for food and medicine.  I have a faithful canine companion who is ill I only need a few ryo.  Please 20 ryo will allow us to eat for a week sir.”  Angel knelt down and held her hands out in a cup fashion in front of her.  Her face was twisted in sadness and longing hoping the man would take petty on her.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:00 am
Den was still walking down the road when he encountered the girl. She was perhaps around his age, the young man was unsure though as she seemed rather sickly. How did he want to go about this encounter? A quick use of his chakra sensory ability showed that this girl, why she didn't seem like much physically, definitely had more chakra than the average person. It didn't exactly mean she was trained as a shinobi, but it didn't mean that she hadn't been either. Den noticed that the girl was also above average in looks, but such things as physical attraction had never been something that stood to he forefront of Den's thoughts.

So what do you plan on doing to this one? It was as though the Gobi expected him to hurt people now, and din't understand the circumstances that had led to him hurting some other people he had been forced to deal with recently. Sure he might have gone a bit overboard, but it wasn't like he just attacked random strangers.

Not that Den liked beggars though, but at least they were better than thieves. Den ignored the request for his money, instead focusing on an aspect of the backstory she may or may not have made up in order to get his sympathy, "where is your canine, I know a thing or two about medicine and could probably help you treat him."
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:23 am
The man had ignored her plea for money.  It probably meant he didn’t have any.  Another day failed.  Aneya looked down trodden.  Aneya stood up. 

“He lives at my camp in the woods but sir I don’t know you.  I can’t just show you where I sleep.  I would really appreciate some money for medicine but I’m pretty sure we can wait for someone who can lend us a few ryo.  I don’t think he would last another move if you aren’t able to cure him.  I’m sorry to bother you sir.”

Aneya walked over to the side of the road and sat down waiting for the next person to come along.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:00 pm
The fact that the girl declined his offer made Den assume she was lying, as if she really cared about her dog she'd jump at the chance of him being cured if he was as sick as she said he was.

The girl walked back to the side of the road, and somehow Den pitied her, despite believing her to be a liar. It was then that Den realized he hadn't been concerned for someone since being thrown from his village, that he had only occupied himself with trying to find the people who killed Minorin.

What's this? The 'avenger' is distracted from his goal? The Gobi's tone was mocking, but Den ignored the beast, instead wondering what he should do. If Den had still been the Tenkage, he would have taken her to his village where she could receive proper care and perhaps become a shinobi of the village, but Den was alone now.

Den only kept 6,000 ryo on him usually, but he could always go back to Sanctuary and get more. Den walked over to the girl who was now sitting, reaching into the pouch on his left side. He pulled out 500 ryo with his left hand and extended his arm towards the girl, offering the money to her, "Here, I suppose you'll need this." he tried to sound impassive, as though he was only committing this act of charity on a whim. But if the girl looked in his eyes she might see a hint of concern, a crack in the mask of pain and anger that Den had worn the past few weeks.

Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:46 am
Aneya sat there waiting watching the man showing signs of hesitation.  Aneya might have a payday after all. Without showing signs Aneya sat and waited.  The man finally turned to her and withdrew a handful of ryo and handed it to her.  Aneya looked at it her lip beginning to quiver.  “Sir….”  She sobbed.  Putting the money her cleavage for safe keeping, her eyes filled with tears.  “Thank you, so much…”  She slid her arms around his waist giving her savior a hug. 

As her body blocked his sight and she moved into the cover of his cloak she did the magic.  The art of being a pickpocket was to first establish contact.  That allowed the pick to misjudge the weight of the pinch.  Aneya reached her left arm around to initiate the grapple of the intimate hug.  While her right hand did the same however lifting the pouch of stones off her belt and placing it on his without so much as disturbing his clothing or touching his body.  This was the first half of the swap.  The second half happened with her arms firmly around the man.  “Thank you so very much you really have saved my life.”  She pressed her weeping eyes into his shoulder and her chest against his.  At the same time she retrieved the kunai from her right glove for a brief fraction of a second to slice the ties on the man’s pouch, without touching him other than the hug, and returned the kunai as she pulled back tucking the remainder of the ties under her own belt in the exact position her pouch used to be in, before emerging from out of the man’s cloak, and looking into his eyes.  “Thank you so much, you have no idea what this means to me.”  Aneya beamed a truly happy smile.  “I should get back.  Thank you for being so generous.”  Aneya smiled once more at the man and took off into the forest.

[attempted exit]
if I exit TWC 848 
4 stats

Stolen 6,000 ryo requesting C-rank Missing Nin.  Possibly putting 750 toward learning Substitution, clone, and Tanformation jutsu from someone who knows it. [I know this is a stretch I can remove that if necessary]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:29 am
A hug was something Den did not expect. No, no that is not happening. But it was. Den sort of lifted his arms up, loosening the strap of the sword strapped to his torso as he did so on accident.

"Uh...um.. it's no problem." While Den was feeling generous, that didn't mean he wanted to be friendly with people now. Receiving hugs now Den? Are you human perhaps? Den, like usual, ignored the beasts comment and instead focused on how he was supposed to respond. You could hug her back.

As the Gobi spoke a second time The girl spoke again, saying that Den had saved her life. As she pressed her head against Den's shoulder something.... broke? in Den. He reached out and returned the hug, completely oblivious to the fact that weighed had been added to his side, and then some weight had been removed. Den still wasn't sure hot to properly hug a person, as only his mother had ever hugged him, and that was when he was little, so he just sort of wrapper his around around the girls torso loosely.

By the time the girl was done robbing him.... er hugging him, Den had recomposed himself so when she released the hug his face had returned to looking slightly impassive.

"It was no problem." Den looked away as the girl tried to look him in the eyes, wondering what he had just felt. As the girl ran off into the forest, Den just sorta stood there for a bit, confused as to how he could meet a random person and end up forgetting about his goals of vengeance for a minute.

Den eventually began walking down the road again for a few minutes, probably thirty, when the Gobi spoke to him. Hey Den, your pouch is green right? Sorta fancy looking, made of expensive material?

Yeah why? It was an odd question, Den wondered if the Gobi was messing with him for some reason.

Well the girls looked rather simple, not as extravagant as yours. Was the Gobi trying to insult the girl or something, Den was very confused.

Just look at your pouch already you idiot. Den did, and found he had a very simple pouch at his left hip. Picking up the pouch, Den opened it to find it full of....rocks.

A sort of rage Den was not used to feeling welled up in him, he had trusted this girl, pitied her, and she had robbed him. She had most likely been faking the whole thing, and had conned him out of some of his money and then stolen the rest from him. Turning around, Den began to sprint back to where he met the girl, he would find this thief and take back what was his own.

Exit
-6000 ryo (for now)
1202 words towards Gobi Tails
Yang Xiao Long
Yang Xiao Long
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:22 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum