Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
What will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Missing Muse Empty Missing Muse

Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:28 am
Event Arc Mission Pt. 1:

Ise had been sitting in his room, having opened a mysterious letter that he had got in the mail, to being sent to a place that he had hardly even recognized. It was similar to the letter that he had gotten from Yoi, which had teleported him to Moon Country. Only this time, however, there was no snow. Instead, the silver-haired Uchiha had landed in what seemed to be a flowerbed with different kinds of flowers. Shortly after had fallen onto the flowerbed, the pollen that surrounded him had made Isemori violently sneeze, causing a dandelion a few feet away from him to blow apart. After a few minutes of rubbing his nose, he had finally taken notice that he was no longer in his house. “Where in the hell am I?” Ise thought to himself, looking around. From the looks of it, it seemed that he had been magically teleported to … wherever he was.

Ise had decided to see if there were any familiar faces nearby that he could find. He was at least hoping that he would find someone familiar to him, like Toran or Youta at best. However, if he were to find someone else from a different village, hopefully, they’d at least be nice enough to work with in regards to getting back home, if there was even a way to do so.

WC: 228

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Missing Muse Empty Re: Missing Muse

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:16 pm
Thump Thump…….

Thump Thump…….

Thump Thump…….

Thump Thump…….

Making her way through a clear forest, Hikari Namikaze scanned this unfamiliar land though with the aid of the byakugan that laid hidden behind a dirty torn piece of cloth that she had made fashioned out of an old abandoned shirt she had found lying on the road some days back. The former Alpha had fallen asleep in an old ran down motel in the norther part of River country, but had awoken about an hour ago to find herself in this strange land with no one else around. Of course, the woman had first assumed this was some sort of trap, or that she had been ambushed while she had slept, but after some time, the woman had scratched the thought of that being a possibility. She then assumed that she had accidently teleported somewhere as a reflex to one of her nightmares that she had been having, but the woman was having a problem with teleporting anywhere without the aid of her Flying Thunder God seals, and where she had awoken had no sort of markings to indicate it had been marked by either herself or another. Essentially, the Kunochi was completely bewildered about what was going on here. After spending some time aimlessly wandering this land, the woman had at almost the same time found two points of interest. The first was a rather large town to the south of her location at the edge of her byakugan vision, and the other was a young boy in his mid-teens, some distance to her east.

From the bit she had scanned of the town, the place seemed quite peaceful in design and citizenry, not having much in the way of town guards or law enforcement, it mostly seemed like a small village of little importance celebrating some sort of festival. The boy on the other hand had short spiked silver hair, and at first glance seemed to be doning just a normal pair of civilian clothes, but the Kunochi stopped when noticed multiple weapon pouches and a sword on his back. A shinobi? Most likely a Gennin judging by his garb. Under normal circumstances, Hikari would have most likely tried to tail the boy and try to figure out what was going on with him, however the young Akari assassin felt like she most likely didn’t have the strength or ability to tail anyone, even a child at the current moment. On top of that the boy seemed to be looking around at his surroundings, not looking for anyone in particular. Perhaps this young boy was as lost as Hikari was herself?

As the woman approached him, she could feel her heartrate picking up, the sound of it beating loudly in her ears. The thought of meeting someone in the place terrified the young kunochi, but she tried her best to keep clam and not to show any signs of fear. Her byakugan was covered, and her old shinobi gear was buried deep within the backpack she had been carrying on her back. Besides a single Kunai knife that was hidden up her sleave, there was nothing on her immediate person that should have identified her as a Kunochi. She just needed to keep calm, and look like a civilian looking for help.

Wearing her long blond hair in a ponytail, most of Hikari’s head was hidden either behind her eyepatch, or underneath her large baggy traveler poncho’s hood. Her one exposed eye, like the rest of her face, had no sign of being treated by makeup or cosmetics. The only thing that seemed unnatural about it was her golden iris which seemed to brighten up her entire face. Continuing downward, an old faded modest red dress would be covering her 170 cm frame. Not being something she would normally wear, Hikari had picked up the dress at a chairity shop a few days prior despite how the dress had obviously seen better days. At the time, the Kunochi chose to buy the fabric since it was the only thing the shop had that looked like it would do well in travel, and didn’t want anything that would draw attention to herself in a crowd of travelers. In addition to that, covering her feet was a set of mud stained leather boots that rose to halfway up her calves. The Twenty-One year old woman walked with a slight limp, her knee still bruised up from when she had gotten distracted by her thoughts and banged up against a carriage two days ago. The only other accessory of note was around her ring finger, Seto’s plastic ring that would appear like a wedding brand still was snuggly wrapped around her finger.

Approaching the boy, Hikari would take a deep breath, before putting on a friendly smile before calling out. “Hello over there!” Making her way toward the shinobi, the woman would keep a friendly smile on her face as she approached him. Assuming the boy didn’t do anything of note, the Kunochi would stop just outside of arm’s reach of the boy. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to bother you, but I must have gotten a bit lost on my to Amegakure. Do you have any idea where we are?"

WC: 879
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 62500

Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:57 pm
The small patter of the spring rain woke Toran up rather peacefully, his eyes slowly beginning to open as a mysterious letter had appeared on his desk. His curiosity was piqued by the strange letter, the pink foliage with a cherry blossom acting as the seal for the letter. He’d begin to get changed before reading the letter itself, as it could at least wait for a few more moments while he wrapped his blue vest around his arms. His black pants crawled up his leg before he grabbed the letter and gently tore it open. With a sudden flash he was somewhere else entirely. His eyes widening in surprise as to what just happened to him. His sharingan flaring upwards to see if he was cast inside of a Genjutsu. Yet it didn’t seem he was in one at least, his red eyes slowly having the blackness of his eyes pool back in and remove the Sharingan from his eyes for now. He needed to investigate first before he had any real plans of leaving. This place full of swirling cherry blossoms made him feel in this grace of sorts. He noticed he had been dropped a bit aways from a small little village inside of this Cherry Blossom realm. Maybe he could find some help inside of there at least.

The slow pace in which he walked would have possibly annoyed anyone else if he wasn’t alone, but he needed time to think at least. He was annoyed that he had fallen for such an easy trap, Mom and Dad would kill him if they ever found out. But right now, Toran could only hope for the best as he finally made it towards the entrance when he spotted two people, one of which he knew very well, the other not so much. However his Sharingan would activate just in case as he didn’t know if she was a part of the townsfolk or not. However as he got closer she said something that made his eyes widen before calling out to both of them.

“You’re with Amegakure too?! Then why haven’t we seen you anywhere?!” Toran shouted from across the entrance. His black hair is in stark contrast with Isemori’s own pale white. He was the textbook definition of an Uchiha, his head band having a star simply edged out while Toran stared back at Hikari with confusion and curiosity. Wondering just who she was and what she was doing here.

WC:414
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 87406

Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:06 pm
Youta would wake up that morning with no real plans for the day. He would receive a mysterious letter again like a couple times before including this last winter when Yoi needed help. He would think to himself “I should not open this, I truly hate all this teleporting around. It never goes well. Something always tries to kill me.” He would slowly open the letter. And all of sudden he would wake up in the fields and look up to see all the cherry blossoms blooming in the trees. He would see three figures standing out in the distance. He would activate the meigan and see two figures he recognized, the two Uchiha. Toran and Ise, however there was a third that he did not. It was a young woman with blonde hair that he did not recognize.

He would walk up to the three of them and say “Ise, are you following me or something because this is BULLSHIT! I hate when I get teleported like this because it never ends well the first time it was vampires then people trying to poison cookies. What is it going to be this time? But at least I found a couple of fellow hoshi ninja and not any Hoshi ninja, my two favorite Uchiha.” He would then turn to Toran “Toran it is always a pleasure to see you. How are you doing?” And put his arms around them. He would then turn towards the young lady and bow respectfully “hello miss my name is Youta Shinkou, I wish we could have met under better circumstances because I don’t trust it. Not one but I have never had a good experience after teleporting someone is always trying to destroy something or kill somebody.”

WC 293

Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 232500

Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:43 pm
Ise was about to walk towards the gates to the village nearby but stopped the moment he heard a woman's voice. He turned, seeing a woman with blonde hair. He immediately noticed the limp that she had gone she walked, which made Ise wonder if she was alright. When she had asked if he knew where they were, Ise brought up his left hand, holding it under his chin, and said, “To be honest, I have no clue where we are. What’s worse is, I think we’re in a completely different world,” Isemori had said, chuckling nervously, not quite sure how well the woman would take this information, especially since she was traveling to Amegakure. He had never seen a place like this before. Despite that though, he admitted that the scenery seemed beautiful.

“I was actually about to head towards that village over there and see if I can any information as to where, or what rather, this place is,” Isemori paused, pointing towards the small village gates. “If you wanna tag along with me you can! I’m Isemori Uchiha, but you can just call me Ise!” The silver-haired Uchiha grinned at the blonde woman. “I was also going to see if by chance other shinobi from my village were teleported here like us. It wouldn’t hurt to at least try ya know?” Ise had said, holding his grin, and with that being said and done with, Ise and the blonde woman had started walking towards the village gates, only to be stopped once more, however this time, the voice that Ise had heard was definitely familiar. “Hey, Toran! I had a feeling that there might be someone familiar around! Good thing I decided to go with my gut feeling, huh?” Ise grinned yet again at his younger cousin.

Then shortly afterward, Youta had appeared. Ise scoffed and started to speak in a slight yet smug tone. “If I didn’t know any better, I would think that you and Toran were doing the following!” However, despite his tone, there was still a hint of playfulness behind it as well. Just as Ise was about to speak once more, the sound of extremely terrible singing, as well as the sound of a stringed musical instrument, had enveloped the surrounding area, which made Ise cringe practically immediately. “Jesus, Lord! What is that!?" Ise had said while putting his two hands over his ears, trying to block the terrible sound, but to no avail. That was when Ise had noticed an odd-looking… whatever kind of person this man was. He sounded like a man, however, he had the face of a bird - an eagle of some kind. As for his singing though … you couldn’t tell whether he was a man or a dying cow. Ise walked over to the man, trying to get his attention, and after a good few minutes of the silver-haired Uchiha trying to get his attention while having to bear with his terrible singing, the man had finally heard the young Uchiha over the god-awful sound he was producing.

“I apologize my friend, but I was singing this beautiful song I had recently made. Would you like for me to start over-” The man had attempted to offer, only for Ise to cut him off immediately before he was finished with his sentence. “No - please! No! But thank you!” The silver-haired Uchiha said quickly before starting again. “I was actually hoping you could tell me and friends here where we are?” Ise had asked the bird-like man, getting straight to the point. The bird-like man had gasped at Ise’s question as if he were surprised that no one has heard of … wherever this place was. “Why, you are in the Eastertide Fairgrounds! A dimension where Spring is eternal!” The bird-like man stated as if it were the best place to be. “As for me, however, I am known as Saxon McGehee - The best bard in all of the Fairgrounds!” The bird-like man said, introducing himself. Ise’s eyes had twitched however not really sure if he was considered to be a bard due to his … singing.

“I also have a map of the fairgrounds that I can give you … but before that, would you and your friends be able to help me with something first?” Saxon had asked Ise and his friends, hoping that they would be able to assist him. “Sure, I’ll help ya!” Especially if it's in regards to his singing, the silver-haired Uchiha thought to himself, making sure to not say that aloud. “Excellent! Well, you see, I am in need of making a new song for the Festival that is going to be taken place here, but alas, my muse has greatly waned,” The bird-like man had said, bringing a hand to his forehead, bending over dramatically as if he were going to faint. “So, would you be able to help me come up with a new song to sing? If you do, then this spare map to the fairgrounds will be yours,” The bird-like bard had said. Ise knew that he would have to be a fool to pass up a map of the place. “I can also help you get back home to as well,” The bird had offered. “I’ll tell you more though if you can help me, however, as I’m not one to give out information like it’s candy.”

Ise looked at Toran and the others, before speaking again. “Well, if it means that you’ll be able to tell us how to get home, then sure! We’ll help!” Ise had grinned. Shortly after, Ise had started on about things that he could use as material for his new song, then allowed the others to pitch in ideas.

WC: 960
TWC: 1,188

Exit and Claims:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:46 pm
As the silver haired boy started to explain himself, the Kunoichi took a step back astonished by what she heard. Another world? Like another dimension? How was that possible? In order to bring such a large amount of people to an alternate reality without their knowledge or consent, there had to be a massive chakra cost beyond what even bijuu were capable of!

While the kunochi was trying to put this all together, the silver haired boy non-chalantly explained his plan about going to the next village and asking for help. As the boy said his name, the woman looked confused thinking that this boy seemed to look nothing like a normal Uchiha, but for the most part discarded the unneeded reliance on physical looks."Ok Ise, well, in which case you can call me Hikari. Well, we may not know each other for long Ise, but hopefully our journey together will be an enjoyable one."

As the two started walking, Ise would bring up how he was hoping other shinobi from his village might be here. "I suppose that would be for the best, I for sure would if I had any friends in the area, but if you were all around the same area I am in the material plane, I would suppose then you would all be shinobi from......" the Kunochi would start before getting cut off by another boy who had come up to the two with his red Sharingan activated, and as Ise was introducing the two, the boy would ask about why he didn't know Hikari if she was from Amegakure,. This would cause the blond to pause for a moment, looking him up and down, judging by his attire, he appeared be a shinobi dressed from the village hidden in the rain. However, upon closer inspection, the girl noticed something else about the boy, his headband clearly marked him as a shinobi from Hoshigakure. Pausing for a second, the Alpha took a moment to consider her position, before with an innocent face, would tilt her head. "Why haven't..... Wow, for a child, you are quite knowledge about your home town! Your headband marks you as... I'm sorry, is that a star symbol on your forehead? Either way, it isn't a Amegakure symbol, so from another village, but somehow you are knowledgeable about every man woman and child that lives in Amegakure, that you recognize me as not a resident? I've lived in the my last residence for a year and a half with a population of less than 3,000 people, and I wouldn't say I knew even half that many people who lived around me."

Taking a second to collect herself, the Alpha would continue "But you seem to misunderstand me, I'm not a resident of Amegakure. I have never even stepped foot in rain country before. I'm merely a traveler passing through there looking to pick up some supplies as I make my way north toward my home town. I was planning to bring my betrothed up there since I wanted our first child to be born and raised in the northern country side like I was, but unfortunately, he had some issues with leaving job, so it was decided that I should head up there by myself, and find place to live while he finished cutting any ties he needed to at our old estate." The Kunoichi felt bad having to deceive the children about who she was, but Hikari felt it might have been better if she didn't give out to much information until she had a better understanding of where they were, and who had sent them to this place. Well, at least Nothing Hikari had told the boys was technically false, it just wasn't the whole story.

Then, another Hoshi Shinobi would approach the two of them, introducing himself as Youta, a non-uchiha shinobi. The Kunochi was quite surprised when he came in swearing, but knew that many shinobi children started swearing at a young age. "Its an honor to meet such a young person who has sworn to protect the innocent." Hikari would say, lowering her body into a respectful curtsy. "You may call me Hikari. It sounds like you boys have more experience in this sort of thing than I, so I'll allow you to take the lead."

The group would then walk into the village and find a rather... poor... bard attempting to come up with new material. Since the Kunochi had said she would let the boy's lead, she remained quite behind the three of them, but if they didn't have a idea, the Kunochi had a little bit of experience with the fine arts, and had more than one tale that could be spun into a song for inspiration for the man.

WC:798
TWC: 1677
[Possible Exit, if the other two complete the mission I will exit, if not, I'll write an ending.]
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 62500

Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:18 pm
Toran's own tongue got the better of him in this predicament, as it seemed he had completely zoned out and had seemingly thought he was a part of Amegakure for a moment. His face would show the littlest amount of embarrassment at his blunder, and yet he wasn’t called out for it even with the star studded headband he wore. His eyes were still staring at Hikari as he was still a bit skeptical of her at this very moment. He didn’t trust them, not one single bit as far as he knew. Yet he’d have to deactivate them to show that he himself at least wasn’t to be considered a threat in the long run. He had to not raise suspicion that he could potentially be led into a trap by the person who he didn’t know. Him being called out however for apparently not knowing would let him let down his guard enough.

“W-well I-I….. I got….” He couldn’t admit he had made such an obvious blunder. Especially not with Isemori and Youta there. God, the amount of teasing they’d do to the poor boy would be enough to annoy him for all of eternity. He had to think of a solution to this problem and fast so that way they didn’t notice his quite terrible blunder. Thankfully this would come at this disturbing and ear piercing music being sung for them by something that Toran had no idea about, nor did he want to know why they were singing, only that he wanted it to stop. Torture was one thig that he could take, but someone destroying the art of music was something else entirely. It was thankfully the good timing of Isemori that he could at least begin to think properly and assess his own situations.

Toran’s eyes laid upon the bird like creature who was butchering the art of music, taken aback by the bird man's appearance he was surprised to learn that the place that they were in was indeed a dimension, not just some genjutsu that they all were trapped in, this was either a creation of the gods or an elaborate ruse to keep people inside of the dimension. However the Sakura petals seemingly in bloom at a constant rate should have tipped off the Uchiha about what exactly this place was. The temperature was just right enough to where it wasn’t too hot or cold. The town or well village was simply called the Easterntide Fairgrounds. A rather peculiar name, made only worse by the fact that there was a map that would potentially be needed for this kind of search into getting out of the fairgrounds itself.

“Best Bard my ass…” Toran thought to himself before also hearing about the woman who he had heard was having a child. Something that hopefully wouldn’t be affected by being inside of the dimension, yet Toran still held his reservations. He didn’t know if he could actually trust in Hikari to know whether or not she was actually just a simple traveler or something more. Not only that but the way she worded how he was supposed to cut off ties to the estate she was in made him even more curious as she too walked into the village with them. Toran wouldn’t comment on it, but would keep his guard up just in case things got rough in the future. Isemori accepting the mission to make a new song had Toran immediately thinking of something, but in the end he could only hope that they could potentially think of a song to help with the bird to get a map and get out of the dimension.

WC:614
TWC:1028

Exit and Claims:

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 87406

Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:46 pm
“Me follow you? That has never turned out well for me.” He would answer back jokingly.  “You two Uchiha are nothing but trouble.  It always turns out fun though.” He would turn back to Hikari and say “It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Hikari.” Youta would look for some clue of where she come from and if she could be trusted or not.  He would try to secretly activate his meigan hoping would not notice. He would see lightning element but that's about it. Then he would quickly deactivate it.  In his head he would hear “do not trust this one. For sure hiding something.” he would then notice he forgot his headband at home. “Shit I forgot my Headband but that may be for the best. You two should remove it in case we are in somewhere that is not Hoshigakure friendly.”   We would start heading to town when there was this horrible noise. He would turn to the others and ask “Is this supposed to be music? Make it stop.”  

They would see a man with a bird face.  It looked like a golden eagle head on a man’s body.  He would ask about his song and Youta would ask “Have you thought of being a poet?  I think you might have more followers.” He would turn to Ise and whisper “I’ll take toran or go by myself check perimeter and keep and eye out.”  He would then turn to Toran and whisper “stay alert i do not know what is going on but be alert.” Ise would ask questions to the bird man.  

“He wants us to do what? Give him muses for a new song.  Is that a good idea.  I could get the information from him with one simple technique especially if one of you Genjutsu users help.”  knowing that everyone would object to that he would say “Ok Ok it’s not torture but I hope you guys have some great stories.  I have some but none I’m willing to say.”  He would hear in his head “I have some Great stories.  I have been around a very long time.” He would accidentally say “shut up.  Oh that was out loud wasn’t it just ignore me please. So anyone have any muses?  I will go keep an eye on the perimeter and watch our backs while you guys talk. And give ideas.”  

He would let them talk it out.  Once they are done with giving ideas and stories he would walk up to Ise and whisper “So what did the tone deaf chicken tell you?” And continue to follow

WC433
TWC726

[exit]
Mission Rewards: 2,000 Ryo and +10 AP
+14 Ap

thunder clap arrow 500/500

226/5000 fear the yuumei

Last edited by Youta Shinkou on Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:00 pm
Exit claims approved for Isemori, Toran, and Youta! Please don't forget to add these claims to your stat pages
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:27 pm
[Exiting]
Claiming 16 Stats, (All will go to speed if I need to state that.)
Mission Rewards: 2,000 Ryo and +10 AP
1677 words to FTG Guiding Thunder A rank (I will probably use a 10% discount coupon on this, IDK if I need to mention that now or not.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum