Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 192800

Sakura Muse Ick  Empty Sakura Muse Ick

Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:24 pm
Mission:

His time in Tanbogakure had reached it’s end, Katsuragi is seen packing what little he had. It was good he traveled light, nothing weighing him down in case he needed to leave in a hurry or leave in general. With his life style it was for the best. Do the few odd jobs, collect the ryo, bounce. He counts the few bills of ryo within his hand. Wasnt much, it wasnt like he was dealing drugs or selling hot items of the sort. It was just the simple find this, grab that, return that. He sighs, the amount of work and pay he did all by himself just wasnt shit...

Finishing packing..., he reaches for FrostCrown, but suddenly he feels strange. This familiar strange feeling froze him in place. He couldnt move! Despite his great strength, he was helpless before the mysterious power and thus vanished from sight. Katsuragi was now placed in a sea of pink of leaves, vexed beyond any sense. Although, confused he was, he did see a settlement not too far off. The music and livelihood could prove useful. He sits within the bed of pink leaves, pondering on what to do next. He is now absent without FrostCrown.

Katsuragi's attire consisted of a thin black polyester jacket, which underneath he wore a solid sleeveless navy blue shirt. His belt, designer's choice, had a MK emblem as a buckle. The pants he wore were a fresh pair of black stretch jeans. His boots on his feet also being solid black of a leather material with an emblem labeled "EU", it's made of metal stitched to the tongue of the boots. His hair, still vivid, was a solid dark purple. His hair would have went in contrast with his pale skin, however, his arms torso and hands bore a mural of mostly assorted prison tattoos; all black ink in color. He himself stood at a height of 6'2 feet with a thin frame. His tools and such were all assorted evenly along his attire, given no hint to their whereabouts yet allowed him easy access with a little bit of technique.
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Copperhead
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Sakura Muse Ick  Empty Re: Sakura Muse Ick

Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:48 pm
Everything was so happy. With spring time came the warmer weather, the Sakura blossoms began to bloom again, farmers were back out in their fields beginning their yearly harvest, colors became more vibrant and vivid. It allowed for many people to be wandering outside, enjoying the niceties of the day, and just overall, having a great time!

Hiko hated it.

While everyone walked around with their smiles resting high upon their faces, they actually got to live their lives out of fear unlike him. There was no time for celebrations within his life; he had chaos to cause. People to steal from. Hearts to collect. Literally. Luckily for him, the shinobi was able to decently size up the ninja of Tanbo, and overall it was...alright for a village so small. It was no superpower that was gonna be taking over any other villages anytime soon, but too strong for Hiko to strike any of them really.

During one of his daily routines that he'd begun to start up with the local gang, there was a tenseness within the air while walking behind one of the alleys. All was still. Quiet. Too quiet, almost. Then, sakura flowers started to float down from what seemed to be the rooftops. Covering everywhere, the Tau started to become flustered a bit with being swarmed by the bright petals. Then after it had all washed away, he was standing somewhere else.

The area was much different from that of where he was, it seemed to be a densely wooded area, where spring was the epitome of everything. No matter where one's eye would land, if they were looking towards the tree, there would be at least one with Sakura flowers along it. These complimented the all green hooded cloak in which the teen wore. Looking around with the same color eyes, they also stumbled across someone else within this clearing. Another man. And the tattoos. Clearly this was someone that he could agree with at least, so he didn't open with hospitality.

"Why did you summon me here." He would say, his voice deeper than what would be expected from someone of his height. It also had a coarseness to it, very gritty almost. Peering upwards, Hiko would then make eye contact with the lad, his hood no longer covering the details of his face. It would show that there was a scar running down from his eye past his one cheek. Another visible one would be a stitched line along his neck.

WC: 413
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:40 pm
While figuring out what to next, he would notice he wasnt alone in this strange situation. Ahead of him, spawned a new arrival who also happened to be involved in this merry go ‘round. He takes in his features, including his jacked up face. What a fight that must of been he thought. Katsuragi had his fair share of bruises and scars but none so prominate is that. His locked gazed was then distrupted by the deep yet commanding voice of his company. 

He then rises to his feet, wondering just who this person was and how Katsuragi was gonna get out of here. “I aint do shit, Fuck if I know how you got here...”, he said bluntly. His eyes couldnt help but run a scan again of the tanned person’s scar. “What I need to do, is to get up outta here asap”, he finished while directing another glance to the questionable face.

‘Oooh wee, man that shit is bad. If somebody did that to be they haaaaad to die. No questions about that shit. Dead on sight! But maaan, how the fuck am I suppose to get outta here. Last time this happened, I was a group of others too. But now, It’s just us. Fuuuuck, Im not tryin to play this follow the leader find the apple bullshit. I had things to d-“, he then notices another figure traveling towards the duo. A man who was dressed in simple clothes brown robes and such that werent too out of the ordinary for the area around here. A lone intrument of moderate size waa strapped tonthe back of the mysterious fellow.

He clutches his fist, before the strange. But, nothing but depression, and sadness seemed to teem from the sad sack. “Oh, such is life. Im an out of work bard who missed his shot; I her you know. If it wasnt for that rich prick with an endless bank, I’d still be right outside her tavern, playing her a song of devotion. What do I do?!”, the bard yelled unknowing that he was his talking range of the two.

“I could deal with him, if the price was right”, Katsuragi said bluntly. This wouldnt be the dirst time he had to play the hero with a bleeding heart for cash/hire. It wasnt like he wasnt going anywhere till he completed these random trials. And a sad out of tune bard in the middle of a sea of sakura leaves was random as hell.

He waits for his other company to react, if not, Katsuragi was ready to bolt out of here. But also keep the scarred person at distance; as of right now he didnt trust him at all.
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin

Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:03 pm
There was a moment of silence between the pair of shinobi; tenseness surely so tight knit that it would snap at the mere semblance of pressure placed down upon it. During this exchange of eyes, Hiko would also scan up and down this fellow man, the wind blowing the leaves back and forth as they clung to their branches, almost as if in anticipation for what was about to happen. Remaining still and motionless as the man got up, so did the Shimadan's green eyes which tracked this other person's own, making sure that he didn't make any dumb moves.

Judging from the tone, and his hastiness, it was clear that both ninja were lost and confused as to why they had arrived here. Hiko took note of the other's lingering eyes which peered over the various scars which laced his body. To this, the boy didn't even bother to really answer what was initially said, merely a reaction from the prolonged gaze of the tattooed dude. "Do you like them? I have several more if you'd like to see." The tone, somewhat picked up and lightened a tad. Instead of it being like traveling down a long mountain path, it sounded more like that of gravel being occasionally moved; still coarse but less intense.

"But this one." A hand would reach up from beneath the robe, making it's way up to his face where a single index finger would land upon the scar on his cheek. "This one though...this one is my favorite. I got it when I started my...well we'll say journey and leave it at that." While the kid's voice may have no longer portrayed the true grit that embodied him, his eyes certainly were. Speaking this caused them to light up with a look a mania filled insanity. And all that was occurring within this moment was a stare. A cold stare. A stare that looked like it could kill with just the site of it. It was, madness incarnate. He was, madness reimagined.

But, before long, a third voice shot out, breaking this trance like daze that had washed over Hiko Shimada. Listening to his sob story, the lad was about to break when the guy who was originally here, the other shinobi, started to chime in about getting paid possibly. Which perked his ears right up. With no hesitation, yet begrudgingly due to the nature of the circumstances, he stepped over to the others, also adding "Don't go talking about money if you're not gonna include me. Just tell us," There was a moment for a dramatic effect. "Who needs to die." A wicked crocodile grin then beamed between the missing ninja's ears, as this, was about to be fun.

WC: 454
TWC: 867
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:49 pm
Only a few seconds in to sharing company with the scarred man, Katsuragi already seemed to have approved of the vibe. He couldnt help but smirk at the comment about receiving his mark due to a certain journey, along with the mannerisms that came with it. But his favorite bit, was that this person seemed to be about making money. The pursuit of chasing the all mighty ryo, was a road that led striaght to Katsuragi’s heart. Maybe he wasnt all that bad, Katsuragi thought. 

Deciding on pumping the breaks a bit, but still keeping his distance, he was more inclined with working with ole green eyes.

Chiming back to the bard, Katsuragi joining in with his own crooked smile, the bard jolted a bit at the request. “Ka kill? Hmm that would free up her time. Oh my, YES! Yes it would. Ill uh...here! Take this!” He hands the green eyed man a map rolled up into scroll, while also giving the two a bit if ryo bills as well. “I’ve...I have been watching that man for a long time. He has been up to no good! But! With you two promising to deal with him, oh my I feel as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. My urge to sing! It has returned!!!

The bard swings his instrument from his back around to the front, firmly pressing it against his chest as his strummed his chords and sang. Katsuragi turns to his scarred partner, “Yo, Ole Green Eyes, what’s that scroll for?”, he asked unknowing that their journey was only getting started.
—-
TWC/ 1074
I’ll start the next mission to keep it all connected in one topic. Unless you want to start it here or elsewhere?
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin

Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:37 pm
It was clear to Hiko which of the two men truly appreciated his latter comment, and which had...hesitations to it, at the very least. Thankfully, that man wasn't the person he'd be actually taking on this task with, so in the end, it really didn't matter to the kid. Whatever happened in the moment, happened. Plus, if the guy was as bad as this stranger made him out to be, then they could just spin a tall tale to make him even worse. A cover story was necessary just in case.

The bars would go on a rather enthusiastic tangent though, the emotions pouring through this man. Clearly struck by love's filthy little tricks. Sooner or later he would see that this would all be for naught in the end. If she'd leave him once, she'd be more than likely to do it again. But Hiko didn't necessarily chime in on these qualms. The last thing that was wanted was this man to go back on his deal, so he just patiently kept his mouth shut while the guy spoke, eventually taking the parchment from his hands.

Seeing the man walk away, the Tau would remain quiet until that the gentleman was out of earshot. "Looks like he made the dumb mistake of paying us early." He started, for the first time, a vague hint of enthusiasm could be heard. It was still hidden deeply behind a pile of bitterness and sarcasm though. Unfurling the scroll which was handed, and gazing upon for it a moment, Hiko would then continue "Come. This map takes us into the forest itself, it would seem." This would make the implication with his previous comment more clear, the two would just simply let the bard have to deal with it himself. Take the money, and run.

WC: 300
TWC: 1167

Claims:
2000 Ryo
10 AP
Thread Exit
897 words to Hundred Fists of Fury, completing it from here
270 words to 360 Degree Shield Hand
Stats; 11
5 to Strength
2 to Speed
2 to Chakra
2 to Vigor
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:39 pm
approved
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:41 pm
Claiming 2k ryo, 10 ap plus 20 ap due to max stats bonus, and all the words towards This (3574/5000 till S rank)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:16 am