Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei RyoinsatsuWait, What Do You Mean There's A Test?Tue May 14, 2024 5:23 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
32 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 5%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Chapter 1: Near the brink of Inner Truth(Open; NK) Empty Re: Chapter 1: Near the brink of Inner Truth(Open; NK)

Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:18 am
Demetri was standing in his office looking out the window as he saw something most would think not of, a large uprising in snow. He would normally shrug it off but instead thought it would be better to go and take a look to be safe. It seemed that Rakka was not here nor did he have anyone else to go and scout so off he headed. The snow was falling at a nice pace as he left his office, not enough to be considered a storm but just a gentle fall, his hair would slowly turn white as he dashed out of the village. It would not be long until he came close to the place that had fallen down and a beast slain outside of it while a young man, who looked a few years younger than Demetri himself, stood with his hair covered in snow. Carefully Demetri drew closer to the boy stopping at 10 meters away and calling out to him. "What happened here?" He asked he knew not whether this man was friend or foe and he could not tell what village he was from as the headband was hidden as he stood behind him.

Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Chapter 1: Near the brink of Inner Truth(Open; NK) Empty Re: Chapter 1: Near the brink of Inner Truth(Open; NK)

Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:04 am
'Heart of ice....is he referring to me?' Demetri asked himself as the boy drew closer to him stopping seven meters away. "Aye i am from Yukigakure, the village hidden in the snow, I am Demetri Kori....Now whom might you and what village are you from?" Demetri asked as he still kept his distance although he closed the distance two more meters making to where they stood five meters apart now. His slightly purple hair which was tinted with the snow began to blow in the breeze as he watched the boy in front of him wanting to make sure he tried nothing, it took awhile for him to warm up to people that would be thanks to his dad. He looked for his head band but saw no sign of it 'Why not have it on? is he just an academy student that ran from his home village?' he thought to himself as he waited on the boy to answer.

Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:31 am
The boy, Resonate River, Came from the village close to him Iwagakure. His next words made Demetri laugh a little on the inside but not showing anything outside "And pray tell me Angel what have you come to save me from?" He asked as the boy came back around in front of him, Demetri remaining still as he began his circle but using his Chakra senses to watch out just incase. Resonate began to cough and it became apparent that the cold was getting to him although it did nothing to Demetri as he had lived in this place all of his life after all. "Come with me i'll take you to a warm place Back in the village." He said even if the boy did not answer what he was saving him from. With that they would head back to the village, that is if Resonate Did infact follow him. "So tell me is there a reason you do not wear a headband Angel?" he asked curious to hear the answer hoping he was not a deserter.

Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:08 am
They had neared the gates of the village as the boy spoke 'Village leader this kid?....Surely not.' Demetri thought to himself as he stopped for a second and turned to face the boy once more. "So you lead a village as well. Well Welcome to my Village Yukigakure No Sato!" Demetri exclaimed as he pointed his arm in the direction of the village the snow gone from the streets and some fields thanks to the Fuin seals placed throughout the village it looked like a normal village now not some forsaken Snow hole that it had looked like before. Minutes after the two stepped into the village the snow on their hair would melt away leaving it slightly wet. "Are you hungry? I could get us some food if you are." Demetri stated as he lead Resonate towards the Leaders Office.

Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:12 am
Resonate agreed to get some food, something that Demetri was glad of as he was getting rather hungry himself, then he muttered to himself letting it slide he lead on and opened the door to the Office and looked at the woman at the front desk saying "I would like to have a bowl of Miso Pork Ramen with a side of rolls also get Mister River here what he wants as well." before letting Resonate begin to say what he would like. Once he was done Demetri would lead him to the Office room and allow him inside saying "Come on in and have a seat Angel." as he walked behind the desk taking his seat. The room itself was rather small and held three bookshelves along the walls and a Fireplace to keep the place nice and warm the inside of the room was a light wood color made out of some kind of wood that Demetri did not know the name of, perhaps Oak or Pine.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum