Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shizo
Shizo
Citizen
Stat Page : Shizo Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

A New Chapter Empty A New Chapter

Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:54 am
Shizo made his way through the village in absolute awe. The village was massive! The people there were friendly and hospitable, the climate was nice and cool inside of the village despite being in the middle of the desert and there were lots of tea shops and general stores to go around. Shizo decided that he'd go to the place that he was recommended, he ordered his tea and sat down. While sitting there he pondered how he would be able to be an actual citizen in Sunagakure as right now he’s considered a tourist and not a resident.

“There’s gotta be some way around here…I need to get settled here as quickly as possible..” He thought to himself. While his tea was brought out to him he figured that he’d ask the waitress if she could tell him where to go and she told him the dreaded words..

”Your best bet is meeting with the Kazekage and explaining your situation to her yourself. She handles all of that stuff!” 

His heart sank into his chest with anxiety..

”The K-Kazekage??? I didn’t think I’d have to meet her so soon I- I didn’t know I’d have to meet her face to face at least!” he thought to himself, panicking on the inside while casually sipping his tea. “What am i going to say??...How would she react to me being here??...” he thought. He knew there was no way out of doing this and lounging would only delay the inevitable, the Kazekage is still the leader of the sand after all. He doesn’t want to waste her time or make himself an inconvenience to her.

Once finished with his tea he thanked the waitress for her kindness and hospitality and off he went to the main tower where he was told the Kazekage’s office was. Getting to the tall building he saw a clerk at the bottom floor who greeted him.

“Hello!” said the clerk  “What can I help you with?”

“Is there any way I could see or speak to the Kazekage?” Shizo asked. 

“She should be free actually if you want I can notify her and you can go straight up to her office.” said the clerk with a smile.

“Oh okay that would be great!” said Shizo despite panicking on the inside.

He then proceeded to turn around and use a combination of going up sets of stairs and using the teleportation seals to give himself time to prepare for the conversation with her until finally reaching her door. His heart racing and head filled with multiple scenarios he took a deep calming breath.

“Relax...you got this..” he said to himself before knocking on the door. 

[WC: 450]
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

A New Chapter Empty Re: A New Chapter

Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:49 pm
The day had been going as smoothly as any other day, a few meetings in the morning had gotten her through to the early afternoon before she realized it - then a solid few hours of paperwork had brought the time around to a cool 4 in the afternoon. The days were flying by faster and faster it seemed, as she leaned against the open window staring out into the maze of streets, she couldn’t help but reminisce on the days she would run around the village aimlessly; pure freedom. Not that she didn’t love her role as Kazekage, but the soul felt a pull every now and then - thankfully with her new companion Pakuun she was able to get a reprieve whenever the owl decided to take flight. Just as she was about to slip into the owl’s mind there was the drumming of a nervous heartbeat followed by knocking at her door.

Turning she would stare at the still closed door for a moment before drawing herself to a proper posture and crossing the room to open the door - each step closer only made the drumming of the person’s heart louder in her ears; whoever was on the other side of this door was a nervous wreck. Finally opening the door she was met with an interesting sight - standing 7 inches taller than her was a rather thin young man, wrapped in bandages that covered a majority of his body and… white eyes. Narrowing her own for a moment she would step back and wave him inside, “Welcome, please have a seat, try to relax won’t you?” As he entered the room she watched his back, her two toned eyes of violet and crimson narrowing as he moved. There were a set of two plush deep blue chairs sat in front of the desk that she had directed him to sit in, as he settled himself in one of the two chairs she moved to the side of the room.

This is where she kept the tray with the clear glass teapot and accompanying cups, preparing the pot for tea took a few moments but soon she was setting the tray on the edge of the desk and settling in the Kage chair on the other side - the deep mahogany making her pale skin more prominent. Leaning forward she would pour each cup full before taking one and sitting back in her chair; proper posture of course. Now that she was looking at him there was less to see, almost entirely covered in gauze the only clue to his history were his eyes that she was now familiar with identifying as Hyuuga and the leaf headband worn around the neck with the clear gash through the symbol. She sat staring at him for a few moments, allowing the tension to build before smiling softly and taking a sip of the lavender tea. “Usually someone introduces themselves first when requesting a meeting, but you seem a little on edge so allow me.” She would push the tray a bit closer to the ex-Konoha shinobi and nodded as if to tell him to grab the cup. “My name Mizuki Ohta, the second Kazekage of New Sunagakure, and you seem to have traveled a great distance to reach my village.” Setting down her cup she would fold her hands in her lap gingerly, “So… what can I do for you.”

WC 568
Shizo
Shizo
Citizen

Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:45 pm
After knocking on the door Shizo heard her footsteps. Which each step, only making his heart beat louder and louder. The door opened and before him stood the Kazekage. She takes a good look at him and waves him inside. She senses his fear and anxiety. He takes a seat in a comfy plush blue chair which made him ease just a little bit. While sitting down watching her pour tea for the both of them, he noticed that she was quite pretty which made him nervous again. She was short, with black hair, a young, rounded face with a little nose and a unique color in her eyes. The way she just casually senses his fear and his anxiety doesn’t sit quite right with him. He doesn’t know whether to feel comfortable or uncomfortable.

“Oh, um I-uh…”

“Stop blurting out nonsense so nervously dumbass just speak!” he said to himself, giving himself a slight moment to catch his breath and try again.

“My apologies, where are my manners..” he bows in his chair. “My name is Shizo...Shizo Hyuuga..I’ve come to sunagakure seeking refuge and also looking to become a sand shinobi after running from my village..” he said unwrapping the bandages around his face to drink his tea. He takes a sip and sets it down letting her get a good look at his face, despite the burn marks covering fifty percent of it.

“That also isn’t the only reason that I’ve come here though..” he takes a deep breath in, then one out. “You see, I’ve also come here searching...for my little brother..or someone I consider a little brother to me I should say…” his eyes get slightly teary. “I’ve come here looking for Souji Hyuuga..” he says with a shaky voice. He clears his throat maintaining his composure and stopping himself from crying. He takes a deep breath once more “I’m under the assumption he migrated here months ago..I’m not here to retrieve him or take him back. I’m here to stay with him and make sure that he still has someone in his life after he escaped from that hell we were in.” He looked at the Kazekage in her violet and crimson eyes. “If he’s not here then I formally apologize for wasting your time. However, if he’s here there’s no place I’d rather be. I can’t let him live alone..” he says, taking another sip of his tea afterwards. “The things we went through as Hyuuga in the leaf were...hard on us to say the least..” he said as the Kazekage was locked on his face. “We were never treated like kids. We were never treated like real offspring. Him being treated as a weapon to show off and me being cast to the side and neglected..being looked at as a failure…” he took another sip of tea before continuing. “I graduated late at the academy, unlocked my byakugan ability far later than everyone else did and when I was given an opportunity to prove myself at the chunin exams, I failed.” he said eyes still locked on the Kazekage. “The reason I tell you this is so you know what you’re getting yourself into if you decide to accept me as one of your own and take me into this village as a shinobi. If you feel as if I’m not qualified, then I’ll accept being a resident here as long as it means I get to stay with Souji again.” he finishes off his tea. “No matter how many times I’ve been rejected and knocked down I always got back up and kept swinging. I have the determination and will to become a valuable shinobi to you and this village.”

[WC: 625]
[TOTAL WC: 1,075]
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:22 am
Nervous. That was the type of energy coming from the boy, it was strong and she couldn’t help but feel for the young man - it wasn’t often that someone’s first day in a new village came with an audience of the Kazekage, but why waste time. Shizo Hyuga was his name, the bow from his seated position made her smirk a little; he was trying so hard to be respectful it was endearing really. The smirk would falter slightly as his facial coverings were removed - of course she kept her reaction controlled but the gears were already turning as she wondered how he came to have such severe burns… and considering he was almost completely covered she would have to assume the burns continued. Thankfully the burns had avoided the irreplaceable eyes of the Hyuga - something she was sure was partly the reason he had survived long enough to make it to this point in time. 

Finally as he settled into his seat his heart rate began to even out - still higher than resting but it was far more managed than it had been only moments ago. He was searching for someone, a younger surrogate brother by the name of - Her eyes narrowed suddenly as she sat up straight, the mug gripped tightly in her hand. The only thing keeping her from interrogating the boy in front of her was the convincing expression of emotion; teared up eyes and a shake in his voice that even she knew was hard to fake. To be certain though… ‘Pakuun, wake up, I need to ensure he is telling the truth.’ - the sharp thought would penetrate the sleeping owl and rouse him immediately; head swiveling with alertness to stare at the boy as he continued to speak uninterrupted due to the telepathic connection she had with the Owls. As the boy continued he implored her more maternal nature, the side of her that only Souji was able to bring out - what was with her and this magnetism to broken Hyuga children. 

She hadn’t moved a single muscle, maintaining an impassive expression as he relayed the finer horrors of the Hyuga family. Pakuun was updating her with further assurances the boy spoke only truths, and perhaps it was the fact it was all true that kept her motionless even as he fell silent. Her heart broke for the boy in front of her and even further for her son - the depth of horror the Hyuga would stoop to was competing with some of the horrors she herself had inflicted. Their eyes had remained locked throughout the entire exposition though and the determination was evident enough to convince even the most skeptical soul. Taking a deep breath she forced her body to relax as she leaned back in the chair, even her expression softened as she finalized her decision. “Where to begin with you.” Letting out a sigh she would reach down into the bottom drawer and come up with a flask, taking a couple solid gulps before smacking her lips and shaking her head in an amused manner.

“Firstly, you’ve had some horrific luck in your life, you know that? That is until the day you stepped through my gates, you Hyuga kids are some of the most resilient - dare I say spitefully stubborn people I’ve ever come across. It so happens I know Souji Hyuga, very well in fact; I’m his adoptive mother. Y'know-” she would suddenly lean forward on the desk, her gaze intense and focused, “- I always wondered when someone would come looking for him but I didn’t expect it to be someone who wanted to join him. I don’t care about the past so long as you don’t repeat your mistakes then what's it matter? I will require you find a way to move past this self doubt you have going on, and move past it quickly. Own what you are, failures and successes alike, do that and the only thing you can do is improve.” 

Taking another quick swig she would close the seal the flasks’ top and stow it back in the bottom drawer, returning to a sitting position with some paperwork and items. “With that being said, signing this will officially document your citizenship as a Sunagakure citizen and the one after that will be accepting the terms of becoming a shinobi of our village.” As she spoke she would slide over the headband with the engraved impossible triangle on its face, along with a paper she was now writing on. “These are directions to my home, it's the large white cement structure on the outer edge of the village; Souji will most likely be home by now and even more likely in the backyard doing his evening routine.” After she was done scribbling the directions down she would fold the paper and hold it in her fingers, out of his reach as she spoke again. “Let me be as clear as possible Shizo, I have put a lot of effort into Souji’s mental recovery… please don’t be the catalyst that unravels my work.” She stared at him for a few more moments, searching his eyes for any sign of malice - all she saw was another wounded and neglected Hyuga refugee. She waited until he signed the paperwork before standing - the sudden feeling of Deja Vu hitting her.

Fuck…why do they always seem to find her? Deep down she knew that in time he would be as much a part of her family as Souji, ironic really..

Her tone was much softer now as she addressed him again, the motherly note hinting at the edges of her words, “Don’t be afraid to ask for directions if you get lost, try to make it there before the sun goes down though...these streets are a real maze at night.” She moved gracefully around the desk and placed a slender hand gently on his shoulder, “Souji will be thrilled to see you, please tell him I’ll be home in a few hours. Make yourself at home Shizo, I have a feeling you’ll be around for a long time.” Giving his shoulder a kind pat she would move away from him and over to the side of the room where Pakuun remained perched, gently stroking the feathers back from its face. “You’re dismissed if you have no further questions.”
Shizo
Shizo
Citizen

Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:05 pm
Shizo was speechless at the Kazekage’s hospitality, the way she opened up her home to him and welcomed him as an official sand shinobi was the first time in so long he’s experienced some sort of hospitality. He was overwhelmed with emotion. He took the Sunagakure headband and glanced at it in awe before removing the old leaf one and proudly wearing the new one around his neck. “Is this what motherly love feels like?” he asked himself, tearing up. He’s going to get to see Souji again and be far away from his old family, he couldn’t be more happy at this moment.

“I don’t have anything to ask..but I wanted to say thank you..” he said going up to the Kazekage and giving her a hug. 
“Thank you for giving me a new opportunity at life..” he said with a shakiness in his voice with a tear rolling down his cheek before letting go and composing himself once more.

He then proceeded to look at the paper with the directions to her house and say:

“See you at home..” before leaving her office and closing the door gently behind him.

[EXIT]
[WC: 193]
[TOTAL WC 1,268]
Claiming 12 stats: +6 in Strength, +2 in Speed, +2 in Chakra and +2 in Vigor
549 points added to finish claiming Nukite: The Spear Hand
500 points to claim Throat Chop
and I'm putting 219 points towards  Leaf Rising Wind
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:57 am
TWC 1643

1344 towards Caustic Counter S rank 2500/2500 [used 50% Coupon from Event]
Using Max Stat Discount 25%