Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK)

Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:14 am
Just when things couldn't get any more weird Yukio petted the snake. They both interacted quite well, showing affection to each other as if they met before. "Huh ? " Dotting all the lines, Sun noticed the snake was not a threatening one. Deadly creature ? Nah. More like friendly creature. 
It's size in height was amazing as it stood talk. Yukio began to play the flute, this was suppose to make it dance. The moves displayed seemed simple, however it danced so pure and lovely to the smooth sound. Sun looked at Kurai as the little pup went on about how this was nuts. Awkward wasn't Evan the word to describe this moment.

Raijin was now back on normal mode, his fighting spirit had dim down. The rattle snake was not harming nobody so everything seemed well controlled. Being lifted up, the ape boy smiled with joy. Feeling accomplished in what he had done. His two feet touched the ground once more, the sand was getting less hotter. It was now a couple hours away from turning dark out. "Wow it's getting late, terrific I can train a little more before dinner time !"Sun walked towards Yukio. "That was amazing and very unexpected. So the snake is basically a friend of yours ?"  
        The boy looked at the snake eyes. Scanning it very carefully, noticing its purple weird like pupils."Wow......cool! How come I can't have eyes like that." Now Sun was asking to much questions, not being able to control all his curiosity. His staff was back in his possession however and that's all that seemed most important at the moment. Counting his last two apples and one banana, Sun wondered. "Hmm maybe I could eat this in the mean while."[color] Tossing it upwards, the ape boy waited till they all landed in his mouth. Not human was the definition of Sun. Just the way he ate, plus not pointing out the fact Sun was born with a tail. After chewing up his snack Sun smiled. "Hey so what's next ?"  That was the only thing to ask at the moment, it had seemed  as if the day was going  smoove as ever and the ape boy did not want it to end.

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen

Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK)

Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:28 pm
What a exotic day! Scorpions, Snakes, and not to forget there was monkey boy also. However now that  everyone was ready to settle down and relax, Sun had been asked a very curious question. Where did Sun come from? Smirking widely the little monkey boy began to crack a laugh a little. Not because the question was a ridiculous one, but more because it had been a while since his story was told to anyone. "Mr. You really wanna know ?" Sitting in a criss cross apple sauce form, the ape boy sighed. His fellow friends Raijin and Yukio looked pretty interested about Suns origin. 

Where to begin ? It all started when my mom and dad where studying on the apes. They would travel inside the jungle to get better information on them. I don't know much after that, I just know what mama told me. 
Mama? Who was mama? Sun began to laugh. OUPS hahaha I forgot! You guys don't Evan know who mama is ! Hahaha. My bad guys but mama is the ape that found me and raised me. I love her with all my heart, she was the one that thought me everything. 

Now everyone began to put curiosity on his tail again. What this ? Holding his tail firmly to display to Raijin and Yukio is this what there where talking bout. My tail? 
Sun started to put hard thinking focus into his thoughts. Trying to remember how he had possesed the tail in the first place. AHHHH! How could I forget hehe stupid me I swear. Mr Raijin and Yukio  umm good question. I got my tail when I was a little one, I was roaming in the jungle with my cousin apes. We found this rare fruit, everyone was afraid of the fruit cause none knew what it could do. But I remember clearly what I did ! Sheesh I was hungry so I snatched the fruit out there hands and ran hehe. They chased me but little me was just to much for them. Nah I'm joking they grabbed me hehe, BUT! I ate the fruit in time Pointing his thumb towards his friends Raijin and Yukio also the puppy powered Kurai. Yea! But I couldn't get to happy cause I started to get sick ugh. That whole week I had a strong fever I really was going through some pain. However mama took care of me, while the week progressed my tail started to grow slowly. Weird ? Yea I know, but ever since that day I grew a bond with Taily. Suns tail began to wiggle shaking side to side. 

That's pretty much my life so far. Wait ! Yo Raijin is that true ? When you get your sharingan stronger you'll be able to see the opponents next movement ? Wow. After telling his long story Sub had gotten back on his two feet. Dusting off all the sand on his pants, The ape boy began to work on his staff reflex routines. So what's next hehe ? The boy was always energetic and happy. However the day was not over more training had to be accomplished.

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:50 pm
It seemed Raijin and Yukio were very intrested in his background. So interesting that Yukio began to wonder what would his life be if he had ate a fruit, and been raised in the jungle. Haha yea that be awesome to be able to see through the dark! Laughing it off a little, the ape boy looked at Raijin. Huh? Kong-Fu ? Martial Arts ? These where questions the Uchiha was dying to know. Sun smiled, he had never been ask so many questions in one day. Sun started to think back on his past again, remembering all those days training near the waterfall in the jungle. His Ape father had thought him the art of fighting. So that one day Sun could defend himself, age didn't matter although since the ape boy was training around the age of four. 

I remember now! I learned how to fight because of papa. Papa was this large ape man you had to see him! Big sharp teeth and a brolic chest was the only thing that frightened me, since most of the time he was a kind ape. However I did not learn Kong-fu and ninja fighting ways from him. It was last year or so if I could remember clearly. I met this man on my journey to this village, it was strange however because he reached out to me. Asking me so much questions hehe kinda like you guys, but after I answered all the silly questions the man offered me training. I don't know but Evan tho the man was a complete stranger I took the offer. For days he would train me near this cave he resided in. The sad part I had to call him Wukong because no matter what never! I mean never! Gave me his name. 

The ape boy sighed in relief. Nomore questions for me please hehe. Walking slowly towards the side of the two ninja, Sun noticed that now Raijin and Yukio where now refocused on the sharingan. Hmm...... Looking everywhere , the ape boy could not spot something to entertain him. Oh we'll I guess I'll eat some apples for now hehe. 
With his tail Sun reached into his pouch. Searching slowly, trying to at least get a feeling on something. However the monkey kid was not a idiot to notice his pouch was empty. Grabbing the pouch up close scanning through it carefully, just to get the slightest site of something to eat in there.

Kunai,tag, another tag..... After searching for a brief moment, Sun knew that food at this moment was a zero. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Little monkey boy had started tearing. It was like a wet works in those eyes. The tears looked like a pump had broke and water could not stop flooding. WAAAAAAA!!!! IM HUNGRY AND GOT NO FOOD !!! WAAAA! 

Suns behavior hadn't gone to this point, however it seemed today was the day the scale had reached its limits. Crying loud was annoying already, but just imagining it from a kid who was annoying all the time was Evan more annoying. Now Sun was rolling on the sand crying and trowing tantrums.  Was food that harsh enough to make a boy cry? One who ate every minute should be able to hold a few right? Rong. If somebody doesn't get this ape boy some food in a few minutes ears would explode !

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum