Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Walk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Training Session NK IO Empty Training Session NK IO

Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:26 am
Nano was wandering around his campsite in the forest when he decided to summon Fukako the C ranked wolf. Going through the necessary handseals, the wolf appeared in a puff of smoke. "Why have you summoned me? I was about to get laid and you made me come here!" Fukako exclaimed in a frustrated tone. Nano replied "Too bad, you're staying with me buddy!" He then proceeded to hug the wolf summon, annoying it to no end. Stop patting me right this instance human! You're lucky I can't eat you without getting exiled from the clan!"

"Come on, get used to it!" Nano replied before deciding to start a game with the summon. He grabbed out a kunai from his weapon pouch and threw it past Fukako's head. Reacting on instinct, Fukako dived backwards towards the kunai and thus they had created a new game. Dangerous, could kill you fetch. What animal wouldn't love having pointy things thrown at them? Grabbing out another 3 Kunai, Nano threw them all at once in a triangle around Fukako. the wolf then used it's superior speed of 60 to grab them all in what looked like a blur to Nano.

The summon then rushed over to Nano and spat them all out onto the ground in front of him. Carefully getting rid of the slobber, he picked the kunai up and put them back into his pouch. He then spoke, "If you like that, how about this. Roll over." He held out a piece of cooked bacon from breakfast as an incentive for the wolf. Fukako rolled his eyes (OOC can wolves do that? xD) before jumping up and snatching the bacon out of Nano's hand.

"Bad dog!" Nano then flicked the dog on the nose while it was distracted with it's food. While all this was happening, the pair had no idea that they were being watched from afar.

WC 317
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6150

Training Session NK IO Empty Re: Training Session NK IO

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:18 am
Shouhei looked down at the food basket when sounds of something eating came from it. Shouhei knew who was the culprit behind those sounds – he had brewed this plan after all of taking Zviad to the wild life reserve instead of keeping him at home or throwing him out of the city – but he had expected Zviad to be more patience and wait to eat his tribute for when they actually arrived at the wildlife reserve proper.

Taking a peak behind himself to make sure no one on the dirt path wasn’t going to collide with him, Shouhei halted his movement and looked down at his rather sizeable lunch basket. Lifting part of the cover he saw the honey badger Zviad looking back at him. “What?” The honey badger asked with a mouth that was covered in sauce and steak fats. Shouhei frowned at the honey badger, before walking a bit away from the main path so he wasn’t in the way from the few people who wanted to walk to a nearby place perfect for frolicking and eating lunch.

Away from the bath and behind some bushes he responded: “You couldn’t wait, now could you?” Shouhei still had the frown from before although it was less engrained into his face than before. Zviad on the other hand, emulated a human smile, but consider the composition of his mouth, it came of as quite toothy.

Seeing as his smile got him nowhere, Zviad changed his strategy and broke the silence. That and he was likely struggling keeping it on considering his face wasn’t made to smile. “Well have you ever heard the story about the frog and the scorpion? It’s kind of like that but neither of us are drowning so it is okay.” He said in a sagely voice, or at least as sagely he could be considering he was a honey badger and that those animals have a hoarse and high voice.

And he had a point, or at least one Shouhei could admit to being wise. However, before he could think too much about it – especially how to adjust his expirations for another time – he felt the weight of the basket shift then get lighter as Zviad jumped out of it. “But enough about it.” Zviad said. “There is something I just heard I want to show it. I am sure you will find it just as hilarious as I do when you see it.” He said laughing as he walked them for a couple of minutes towards a clearing surrounded for trees, but open enough that someone could camp there if they did not expect an ambush from bandits and the like.

When they arrived, Zviad just lifted one of his paws and pointed towards the scene, his face looking in such a way that if he would say something,  Shouhei would guess that he said ‘presented without comment’. “Well he wasn’t wrong.” Shouhei thought as a giant smile appeared on his face as the small, recognizable boy treated a grown wolf like it was a dog. A talking wolf, so it was likely a summoned animal and the reason Zviad was now rolling on the ground laughing giving their position away.

Shouhei had an internal sigh before he broke the awkward laughter. “Hi Nano.” He had a small pause. “Was it Nano Gouka? Haven’t seen you since the academy. Who’s your paw in crime?” Shouhei joked a bit as he hooked the now empty basket on his arm. It wasn’t completely true that Shouhei hadn’t seen him before his last day the academy, but he left out the detail of them having been on a mission for the sake of professionalism. Zviad having gotten a clue stopped laughing, got back on his feet, and waved with his left front paw.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 635.
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:24 am
"Why must you continue to torture me?" Fukako, Nano's reluctant partner called out in a frustrated tone. "Hey, I'm just trying to have fun with you!" Suddenly the duo was interrupted via a loud fit of laughter coming from ten meters to their left. Nano turned to the intruders and was faced with an unusual sight. There was a boy with bright orange hair holding a large picnic basket but that wasn't the strange part. The strange part was an odd white honey badger with thin red stripes along it's back rolling on the ground laughing.

Nano vaguely recognised the person standing next to the honey badger. He had been in the same academy class as him and had performed a single mission with but he wasn't supposed to speak about his missions outside of the mission itself. The boy, Shouhei was his name, decided to speak up. "Hi Nano." He then paused before starting again. "Was it Nano Gōka? Haven't seen you since the academy. Who's your paw in crime?" Shouhei joked whilst repositioning the basket.

The peculiar animal abruptly stopped laughing before standing up and waving to him. Seeing that the honey badger was more intelligent than an average animal Nano assumed that it was a summon. "Yeah, I haven't seen you for ages man! What are you doing in this forest? Not many people come around here." Nano then stopped for a moment and looked back to his 'paw in crime'. "Me and my buddy Fukako were training here and he decided to be stubborn so I went with what I know about regular dogs. Fetch" He then chucked another kunai at his summon, the knife being caught between the wolf's teeth.

Fukako spat out the kunai from between his teeth and spoke in his gravelly voice, "Would you stop that? It's annoying and embarrassing. Just because I can't help it doesn't mean you should exploit it! Can we just do regular training? We could even allow the other human and my fellow summon to train with us." Nano looked back and forth between Fukako and the newly arrived Shouhei before voicing his opinion. "Okay. We can train normally even though that was really funny. Shouhei and his honey badger can join us I guess. Only if that's what they want though."

He then looked to the boy who was part of his graduating class, searching for a sign of approval. While sounding like he was fine with whatever the boy chose to do, Nano really hoped that he would agree to his proposal. He had yet to catch up with any of the people in his academy class and was looking for somebody to speak to other than a five meter tall wolf. If Shouhei did agree to training with him, Nano would make sure to train to his full capabilities considering the fact that this would be one of the few training sessions he would have another human being to converse with.

Wc 497
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:23 am
”Fellow summon you say?” Shouhei got a bit tense as he knew where Zviad were going with this. “I have heard that wolves die if they can’t be in their little pack, but I didn’t think they didn’t know how to see the difference between their pack and some random animal that doesn’t care about them.” Zviad laughed sounding like a cross between a hyena and a bear cub. “Now if you excuse me, I’ll find me a nice warren somewhere and sleep all this food off.” It said strutting off like he owned the place. “See you later Shouhei.” He quickly added before disappearing into the bushes (unless someone follows or stops him of course). All this of course made Shouhei shake his head. More so Zviad's behavior than Nano's – Zviad could just have said no after all – as how he treated his summon was between the both of them so Shouhei shouldn’t have to get involved.

“I guess I can still train with you two, and be a responsible upperclassman towards you, Nano.” Shouhei noted after he had a recovered himself a bit. “So other than signing a summoning contract – congratulations on that by the way that is not something you just do – what can you do? Unless you just want regular sparring, I need more information to teach you a thing or two.”

Shouhei went over his fingers as he noted a few things. “Like what is your element affinity, what discipline do you feel the most comfortable with – like ninjutusu, taijutsu, genjutus, or the sealing arts – and how do you grade on the physical performance table?”

Notes wrote:Word Count: 259.
Note: Had a bit of an issue coming up with something, but I'll make sure to catch up as we go along.
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen

Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:49 am
As soon as the unusual looking badger made his snide comment Fukako jumped forward in a burst of 60 speed and would tackle the creature to the ground. Fukako would growl out in a gravelly voice, "Do not insult me or my pack ever again!" Suddenly there was a spray of green gas which hovered around the wolf summon before dissipating. After a single whiff of the gas Fukako began running around in circles. "Get it off! Get it off!"

After nearly 2 minutes of running around like a headless chicken the summon finally remembered he could use water release jutsu. He went through the 6 hand seals for Water Release: Snake's Mouth. Monkey, rat, tiger, dragon, horse, dragon [380/400]. Fukako controlled the technique to be extremely underpowered, making it have only 1 power and being a 1 metre long water snake which rid him of the stench.

Nano rolled his eyes at his companion and decided to ignore what had just happened. Moving on, Nano responded to the newcomer named Shouhei in saying, "Thanks. I know a couple techniques. The clone, transformation and substitution obviously as well as the body flicker, the flicker movement, the mist servant, mass shift, tree walking, genjutsu release, rope escape and basic medical ninjutsu level 1. My element is wind and I specialize in Ninjutsu though I hope to learn as much as I can in all areas. I'm not the most fast or strong person by a long shot but that's mostly because I focus most of my training on Chakra control."

Nano then decided to show a couple of his abilities and used the Mass Shift [159/164] to hover a small log towards him before performing the substitution jutsu [154/164] to switch places with the log mid-air. The techniques worked without a hitch and Nano ended up slightly above the ground due to the log being in the air. Nano, having forgotten about this factor ended up falling on the ground but covered the fail with a commando roll. Hoping Shouhei didn't notice the roll being unplanned, Nano stood up and gave Shouhei a two-fingered salute before walking back to Fukako.

He then whispered into the wolf summon's ear, "Play nice, we are going to do some actual training if you want to join in." Fukako then whisper-yelled back at him saying "The only reason it happened was because you made a fool of me by forcing me to give in to my doglike instincts." Nano rolled his eyes. "The only reason I did that was because you refused to do anything else. If you listened in the first place you wouldn't have to be whining to me about things you made me do."

Nano then walked off, not listening if Fukako had anything to say about what he had just told him. He walked back up to his new training buddy and awaited a response from the orange haired boy. He needed to take every opportunity to get stronger to achieve his life's goal and right now he was being offered a chance to learn from somebody who was friendly and strong. There was no way he could miss this.

Wc 532
Total Wc 1346
Ap 154/164
Fukako Ap 380/400
Sorry about the wait, school and everything but even then it took way too long. Next time it will be much faster
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:59 pm
So yeah. This was a bit weird how all this turned out, but he had to admit that Zviad situation was at least funny. It was also entertaining to see the wolf run around in circles as Zviad fled towards the bushes. Knowing Zviad he wasn’t even smirking and wasn’t all that smug of mind right now, but just walked away because he wanted to go on with his day.

Shouhei took it all in as Nano began to explain what he could do. To that, Shouhei’s conclusion was that he couldn’t teach the younger boy much. He already knew enough, and they did not seem to go down the same path. That meant he had to focus on that or get left behind in the world of people struggling to the top for one reason or another.

“No wait, scratch all that.” Shouhei thought aloud around the time when Nano was talking to his canine friend. Yeah, he had indeed not noticed any of his stunts until now nor noticed he was talking to his wolf. He was that deep in thoughts and if he hadn't been he might have applauded over the boy's landing. In any event, what Shouhei had realized was that he could do one of two things.

“Well it sounds like you got a lot of things covered already for such a lowly genin such as I,” he said somewhat deadpan, “so that leaves us with two options. We spar or I can teach you how to detect chakra signatures. Both would help you with chakra control either way.” He nodded with a determined expression on his face. “In addition, my main element is water so that also limit what I can teach you of fun tricks.”

Notes wrote:Word Count: 292
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen

Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:59 am
When Nano heard about Shouhei not being able to teach him much his head fell slightly but then he realised being able to sense chakra was an amazing skill to have! Imagine being able to tell if a person is behind you without even looking! Nodding enthusiastically, Nano spoke in an excited tone. "I would love it if you could teach me how to sense people's chakra, if that's ok with you. After that we can spar for a bit I guess."

Nano then looked to his side to see his wolf friend standing at his full height of 5 meters beside him, towering over both him and Shouhei. Fukako then spoke in his gravelly voice, "I have decided to join the two of you. More so for company then anything, wolves find it extremely hard to sense chakra for some unknown reason."

Rolling his eyes due to his wolf companion's comment and sighed. Was it wrong of him to expect the summon to learn with him? Apparently it was because Fukako seemed to be finding every possible way to get out of actual training. "So how does this whole sensing chakra thing work anyway?" Nano looked over at Shouhei expectantly.

Wc 201
Ap 164/164
Total wc 1547
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:30 pm
”I don’t mind you teaching you that.” He responded to the small humble question from Nano then turned his head towards the wolf. He shrugged. “That’s okay I am sure you won’t be in the way. If anything, I am sure you got a lot of wisdom. Sorry about the assault to your nostrils by the way. Please don’t kill Zviad the next time you see him.”

Shouhei sat down on the grass. “Make yourself comfortable. You can lie down too as long as you don’t fall asleep.” Crossing his feet into the lotus position he followed up his words with following. “You don’t need any special kind of concentration when realizing this ability unlike when you need to achieve enlightenment. I just don’t want to stand up for ten minutes to several hours while we practice this.”

Whenever Nano had found himself comfortable Shouhei continued his lesson. “So where we start off with you is that you close your eyes. Remember that feeling you get when you channel chakra or feel your chakra system for the first time? That’s what we’re looking for, but outside of yourself. Concentrate with the Tiger seal for now.”

After that, and hopefully after Nano had closed his eyes, Shouhei waved over Fukako and said without a sound hoping he could lip read. "We are going to trick him a bit. Sit near me."

Shouhei did the Boar -> Rat -> Snake handsigns causing blue chakra appearing on his hands to make sure he illuminated like a lighthouse. “Now while I am cheating here and making it easy for you, I want you to reach out and find me. Try like a radar and go out in a circle away from you and incrementally increase the circle, or do it like fishing and throw out a ‘line’ systematically until you find me. Those are the most common systems people use at first. After you have found me through my chakra, say so and I will start to move, and make you do it again.”

Notes wrote:Word Count: 340.
AP used: 5.
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:33 am
When Shouhei agreed to teach him how to sense people, Nano was overjoyed. This was such a valuable skill for any ninja to have, so much so that he had never met a chunin which could not do it. Hearing that Shouhei was making it easy for him Nano was confident he could get it this time, even if it could be labeled as cheating. He then sat down, copying the position Shou was sitting in, the lotus position if he remembered correctly. Next he positioned his hand into the tiger handseal. Decidedly ready, Nano shut his eyes and began to release his Chakra in waves, attempting to catch the signal of his mentor for the day.

The first wave came without a hit, same with the second, then the third, then the fourth until eventually he could feel something on the edge of his  conscious. It was like seeing a blur in your peripheral vision. Once he had latched onto what he was sure was his teacher's Chakra signature. He tugged with all of his might at the faint feeling, desperate to get it right. "Why can't I get this?!" Frustrated from his failure, Nano barely managed to notice that the very thing he was annoyed with had just showed itself infront of him. Figuratively of course. He couldn't literally see the Chakra. His eyes were closed for heaven's sake!

Unknown to Nano, his partner Fukako was sitting next to Shouhei and was mouthing out "What sort of trick? Is this blue ball some sort of trick? I am part of a wise clan but I am young and sometimes find it hard to understand you humans"

Once again pulling on the feeling, Nano finally felt it cave in and become extremely simple to sense. He memorised the way the Chakra felt as Shouhei, that way he could always find him if he was near. Not to mention he was the only person he could test on at the moment. Once he had figured out how to identify the person he was learning from, Nano opened his eyes and stood back up. He was confident he could now find his old classmate with minimal concentration.

He would then look up to Shou, telling him with his eyes in some weird way which was strangely recognisable by most that he was ready for him to kick it up a notch. Nano was fairly sure that the orange-haired boy understood his message so he sat back down in his original position with his eyelids shut once more. He was sure he would be able to keep up with his classmate when they start to make things more difficult. Not that he knew what would happen.

Before today and one mission they had barely spoken in, Nano had never really gotten to know Shouhei all that well and for all he knows the boy could spring out of nowhere and surprise him with something he doesn't suspect. Speaking of that, Nano decided that he really did need to get to know the boy better. They were both Genin of Hoshigakure and he was sure they would meet again so hopefully they could form some sort of friendship between them. That is, if Shou was willing to get to know him better. He wouldn't blame him if he decided he was too strange. The people at his old orphanage seemed to believe that.

Wc 570
Total wc 2117
(OOC: you can memorise somebody's Chakra signature on top of other things right? Like I can use the same 2k words to learn the skill as well as memorise your signature. That's how I've always thought it worked. Also, after this want to start sparring?)
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen

Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:29 am
Early claim of the Chakra Sensory skill as well as memorising Shouhei's Chakra signature
Thanks
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum