Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK) - Page 5 Empty Re: Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK)

Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:57 pm
Starving could be the worst thing in the planet, however imagine it from a crying monkey boy. The screams began to disturb the enviorment. The birds flocked away, it began to get darker outside. It had been a long day so far. Genin exam, fighting massive creatures, and hard training. Wow the ape boy started to feel anger growing inside him. Slowly looking around noticing his teammates watching him cry. Strangely feelings had diminished towards his teammates. Sun had stop crying now and ha started to get frustrated, the anger grew slower. It was so unusual, the ape boy had felt if nothing had matter. Food was not relevant nomore, standing on his two feet , Sun bowed his head not showing his face. Only the hair covering the sight. .....Your laughing......as if something was funny..... 

Slowly raising his head again showing his face. Suns eyes where now a little red like, and his tail grew more fur. The side effects of the fruit he had digested as a child had a great side effect on anger. Screaming at the top of his lungs, The ape boy bashed on his chest resembling a ape. His teeth grew a little sharper aswell. This angry mode was not new to Sun however. Growing up he had learn to deal with it and balance his happiness. Today it slipped however, as Sun nomore could remote his actions. 

RHAAAA!! What was Rong with Sun Wukong ? Grabbing his Staff, Sun began to spin it in one hand. Firming it in his grip once again , the monkey boy dashed towards the Uchiha with speed. Dive kicking to his body, in hope that maybe Sun would contact and hit the black long haired boy. The training had drained a lot of energy from the boys. So calming down Sun would be another difficult task to accomplish. 

However Sun visioned himself in a black room. It was his mind, the ape boy looked at the walls I'm the room. He had now felt trapped, in his mind using his staff Sun slashed at the walls. Inflicting vicious attacks toward them. What is growing on !? I feel as if I'm trapped. Is it my anger again? I must stop now. Chanting to himself Sun started going through diffrent ideas, Wondering how could he calm down. 

Hmmmm? It seemed pointless, so Sun sat down on the floors of the room in his thoughts. Sighing nowing all he could do now was wait until something happened. Maybe Raijin and Yukio could pull it off, they where great ninjas they might find a way to calm there friend down. All now that was left was to stare at the walls in the room and hope.

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen

Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK) - Page 5 Empty Re: Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK)

Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:53 pm
Moving viciously Sun prepared to attack Raijin. AHHHHHHHH! The boy was losing his mind, Kurai appeared behind Sun reaching grabbing his shirt. Struggling to lose grip from the puppy's grasp, Moving in the Uchiha's direction still causing the shirt to rip apart. Yukio managed to show up in time before Sun would recklessly make another horrible decision. Placing his palms on the monkey boys shoulder, Yukio had sent a wave of electricity through Sun. The stinging feeling caused Sun to flinch, trying to moves his limbs however nothing seemed to work. His nerves where now shutting down, the lighting was traveling through his body at this point. Falling down 
To the floor, the ape boy fell asleep on the sand surface. It seemed the attack had finally calmed him down. 

Suddenly opening his eyes to a figure, the figure looked like Yukio however Sun couldn't really tell. Squinting his eyes trying to get a much better view of it, the ape boy noticed it was Kurai. Ahhhhh!!!!!!! Don't get near my face like that, You scare me with that hideous face hehe. 
Reality was back, and nomore being trapped in a room. Rubbing on his head Sun started to apologize, saying sorry for all his sudden actions. Sorry guys, I don't know what got into me, one moment I'm crying, then the next moment everything became black and foggy. Thanks Yukio for snapping me out of it, whatever move you used it really worked. Hey and Raijin was I trying to attack you ?  

The Uchiha and Inuzuka where now discussing about elements. It started to interest Sun a bit as they continued to chat. Exchanging ? Wow maybe this team was determined to get strong. All the training and training and training sometimes could drive a guy crazy. However no complains came from the ape boy. Ughhh can I get some food guys hehe ? The sound of rumbling could be heard from Sun's stomach. Food possessed this young boy, never was there a day where he could just manage to control it. Shaking up his body Sun still felt a tingling sensation in his shoulder. You should've gone a little easy on me Yukio, now I feel weird. 

Now all Sun wanted was to get into this training a bit more, getting interacted like his fellow teammates. Hey Raijin and Yukio! Can I work with you guys on that ? I know that it would be awesome to get better at my Earth Jutsu. Since Sun didn't know much earth Jutsu, maybe now was the time to start working. Everyone had been working on there elements expect him and that began to bother the young ape child. After recovering and eating Sun had once again felt energized. Sun got back on his two feet and stretched a little, this time there would be no setbacks in his training. 
Hey Look at this hehe! Performing a few hand seals the ape boy slammed his palms together. The impact made a loud sound, the earth beneath Sun started to rumble a bit. Ok this a Jutsu I've been working on, maybe I could use it in battle if I perfect it ! Spreading his feet on the sand Sun started to focus chakra his palms. Sending two thrust towards the sand, caused it to create a giant wall. The wall grew from the sand, the wall was a rocky one and short one aswell. 

Darn its not large enough yet! But if I work on it a little more I can use this move to shield me sometimes. What you guys think ? Hehe.

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen

Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:41 pm
Slowly watching each of the Sunagakure ninja training there asses off, made Sun think about more food strangely. Stomach still rumbling and now it felt like too much waiting was being put into this. Hey guys I'm hungry..... The Uchiha tossed the ape boy some food, Sun took a bow thanking him for his gratitude and than began to feast! Munching all the apples super fast, it had appeared as if this was the first time monkey boy ever ate in his life. Yukio noticed that Sun was enjoying his apples and tossed him some meat. The ape boy jumped towards the steak catching it in his mouth. Thanks ! Hehe Sitting down criss cross apple sauce, the young monkey boy started to feast once more. 

After finishing his meal the ape boy burped. BURP!! Sun's stomach however still rumbled. The sound made Sun smirk a little, his tail began to wiggle impatiently. Huh? Raijin was now discussing on how his anger mode could help him in battle. The ape boy began giving it some thought. Hmmm your probably right. However Rai when I'm in that mode I feel isolated, kinda if as I'm in this black room with no where to go. It frightens me because I don't know what I'm doing in the outside world. Everything is out of my possession, ill just focus on not getting mad. 

Nodding his head to Raijins accurate statements , Sun soon realized he was still hungry. I think ill catch you guys later, ill get some food for you guys if you need any. Shifting his body in a diffrent direction, Sun started to walk away. He layed eyes on his shadow as he began walking away, his shadow seemed diffrent. Somehow it appeared as the angry Sun, like if it was trying to haunt the young boy, however no mind was paid to it, instead the ape boy kept walking. Turning his head towards his teammates training made him smile a bit. 

Hehe it seems to amaze me sometimes how those guys keep training and training. Those guys are just determined to become better ninja's everyday in and out. Oh well ill return to them later hehe. 

Sun had finally reached the entrance of the training grounds. From this distance Raijin and Yukio appeared as stick figures fighting. A little humor came into play tho, the ape boy imagined a giant ball falling on them squashing them. AHAHAHAHAHA! Sun you really have a one of a kind mind. Shaking his head to the thought Sun jogged down the stairs. Stopping in his tracks to think about his next destination. Hmm what direction is the ramen shop!? Yum I'm imaging it now the noodles ! The tasty spices ! LORD RIKUDO LET'S GET SOME RAMEN! 

Jumping on to a ceiling surface, the ape boy scanned the area noticing all the shops. Wow this was a great height lets just hope the monkey boy doesn't fall, apes don't fly in this area. Darn I can't manage to find it! My eye sight is not that great from here, ill just get closer. Jumping ceiling to ceiling Sun passed a wide open window. The ape boy looked inside and noticed a woman on top of a man. The female was moaning in a weird way and the man was breathing heavy. Wow those guys are training! Keep it up hehe. Pointing his thump up towards the act, poor Sun was still to young to realize this human activity. 

Wow! I think I see it! Pointing towards the spot Sun dashed towards it. Yes time to eat!!!!

[WC=603/ TWC=6,253 / SP=31/ JP=62 ] 

(Exit post)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum