Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Kojin and Hiroshi [P, NK] Empty Kojin and Hiroshi [P, NK]

Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:48 pm
Kojin was currently stretching at the training grounds. He had been on a craze for training every since he had met Yukio and Raijin. If he saw them again, he would want to have a spar with them so he had to be ready. He had also come to the training grounds hoping that someone would be able to train with him. The boy wanted to train with different people so that he could get better at facing them. Most of the time he trained by himself, which was okay, but he needed someone to point out his mistakes. What was a better thing for that than a spar? When Kojin finally finished his stretches he laid down on the ground with his hands behind his head, waiting for anyone to arrive.

{WC: 132}
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Kojin and Hiroshi [P, NK] Empty Re: Kojin and Hiroshi [P, NK]

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:07 pm
With a stand on the dirty ground, hiroshi would approach this unknown kid, but when he got a clear look of him, hiroshi saw it was kojin, the kid he met back in the desert." Hey dude! wasn't it just yesterday when we met hahaha!??!?" hiroshi asked a she flip out a kunai, looking at his kojin kid, waiting for a reply..

(kinda short brother)
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:20 pm
Kojin sat up from his spot on the ground and did a small smile at Hiroshi. "Oh yea, we already met didn't we?" he replied as he rose to his feet. He clearly remembered the time he met the newcomer. The fellow genin had left after all these people came to their spot in the desert After patting the dust off himself, he would look at the kunai Hiroshi took out. "Why did you take out your kunai? Do you want to train or something?" he asked. If the other ninja did want to train, he would gladly train with him. The boy was a little confused to why he bothered to take out a kunai though.

{WC: 117}
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:30 pm
Hiroshi would sigh to kojin's comment." well actually yes brother! I came here to train maybe fight!" hiroshi stated with his index finger holding the kunai by the ring, with a slight smile on hiroshi face he would charge forward and hop over kojin. Landing on the ground, hiroshi would turn around looking at kojin." so what you here for!?!?! training, or a nice fight!?!? hopefully you don't say fight! I'm beat after fighting with my brother, he just don't know when to stop haha! but anyways, we can spar maybe? I make the first hit?" hiroshi asked as he looked at kojin, waiting for his reply...
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:46 pm
Kojin watched as Hiroshi jumped over his head and landed behind him. 'This guy must have pretty strong legs' he thought. But then again, which ninja didn't have strong legs? Heck, even when he was an academy student he could jump that high! He was pretty sure almost any ninja can do the same. Shaking his head to come out of his silly thoughts, he heard was Hiroshi had asked him. "Um, yea I was here for some training. Really I was hoping for someone to train with, so we can definitely spar if you want" he replied with a grin.

{WC: 101}
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:47 pm
Hiroshi would sigh as he flip the kunai inside his hand,using his left hand to pull out an exploding tag, hiroshi would look up to kojin. This was law and order, the righteousness. Justice was about to be severed, although hiroshi was about to show him a valuable lesson on what to do in the future, with a sigh, hiroshi would then place the exploding tag back inside his ninja pouch, with an sigh, hiroshi would smile as he hop back and sighed." okay let's start training you make the first move!" Hiroshi was five meters away from this boy... waiting for kojin to attack..
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:34 am
Kojin grinned at Hiroshi and nodded. He then settled into a fighting stance. 'This guy must be feeling pretty generous to let me attack him first. So what should I do first? Oh I know, something simple' he thought. Pulling out a shuriken, the boy charged towards Hiroshi. When he was one meter away from Hiroshi, he threw the shuriken towards Hiroshi's face and aimed a punch at his opponents stomach. Even if this was easy to defend against, he hoped that it would work. If the move was successful, Kojin would then take a few leaps away, making sure to get some distance.

{WC: 104}
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:02 pm
Hiroshi would body flicker behind the boy, then look at him," you need to do something more harder kid! but maybe next time you'll bring the heat!' hiroshi had somewhere to go very important, with an sigh he would take off running." I'll see you some other time kid!" hiroshi said as he headed off for his mom and dad home...

EXIT

OOC: Sorry dude had to exit!
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:03 pm
Would stare blankly at the spot Hiroshi was just in. 'Did he just...? What kind of jutsu was that? It was similar to my afterimage technique!' he thought. Shaking himself out of his thoughts, Kojin would sigh. He was right, the boy did need to train more. A depressing little rain cloud grew over his head as he went to leave the training grounds. Out of all the days to go to the training grounds he chose this one, at least he figured out how much he needed to get stronger...

{EXIT -- WC: 91
TWC: 545 -- Gained 2 stats and 5 JP}
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:55 pm
Okkk then.....approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum