Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Yukio and Kojin epic training Empty Re: Yukio and Kojin epic training

Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:09 pm
Kojin continued to go forward while in a hand stand, dodging many people who could potentially make him fall. Ever since the battle royal he had with the others, the boy was confident in beating them the next time they met. The only way to do that was to increase his training to the extreme! Simple walking was going to be training now, he would even train on how to breath if it meant beating his friends and rivals! 'I think I've been going on two hands for a while now... time to fingers!' he thought with a grin. The genin stopped in his tracks and quickly switched to using his pointer fingers for his "handstand". Sweat rolled down from his forehead and hit the ground below him. He struggled to get used to this new way of moving around the place. But he would continue nonetheless!

When Kojin moved forward, he wobbled a bit. "This is harder than I thought" he mumbled to himself. The boy almost stumbled once he saw some kids run past him. This was why it was considered training, he had to do an almost impossible task for most genin while dodging other civilian and ninja. The boy was startled once he heard the sound of screaming and moving feet around the area. He turned his head to see a cabbage cart... heading straight for him. "Ah crap!" he exclaimed. Not knowing he had it in him, Kojin immediately started to move away from the runaway cart at high speeds. He was still in his handstand position as well! Dust flew behind him as he went down the street, civilians moving out of the way to not get hit.

Noticing an ally beside him Kojin took a steep turn, almost falling on the ground, and stayed there until the cart went away. "I swear, that thing was out to get me, followed me wherever I went" he said out loud. The boy fell flat onto his back and sighed. He arose from the ground and walked out of the ally, hand behind his head. He started to look around the place and noticed a small ramen stand next to him. The genin pushed the cloth out of his way and took one of the seats that were there. 'A little food would be nice' he thought with a smile, his teeth shining in the light. "Once Miso Ramen please!" he exclaimed after looking at the menu briefly. A few minutes passed before a kind looking old man passed him a bowl, steam lines still coming from it.

Kojin grinned as he took up a pair of chop sticks and started to slurp the noddles. Only two minutes passed before he was completely done with his small meal. "Wow! This tastes awesome!" he commented. He didn't notice it when a small toy messenger bird flew near him. Unfortunately, it hit his head and landed into his lap. "Ow, what the hell?" he mumbled. The genin took notice of the strange object and grabbed the small note attached to it. Skimming over it, Kojin scratched his head and sighed. "Guess I can go now" he said out loud once more. The boy put the note into his pocket and quickly jumped off his seat. He adjusted the goggles on his head before dashing into the streets, heading straight for the training grounds.

It was a good thing Kojin was close by. He arrived in less than 10 minutes of running and stopped after he made is a few feet passed the entrance. The genin went onto his hands and knees, panting a bit. "I'm here!" he called out.

{WC: 615}

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:37 am
Kojin scratched the back of his head as a shaky smile formed on his face. "No no, not errands. I don't even do those! Either your bird took a long time to get to me or it couldn't get me cause I was moving so fast. There was also that ramen stand" he mumbled the last sentence. He rose an eyebrow once he looked around the training grounds. It was really messed up, he wondered if Yukio was practicing his jutsu. He was positive that was the only way to cause this. The boy sweat dropped once the snake had went around and him and started to dance. He nodded his head in agreement with what the Inuzua said about his dislike of snakes. 'I really wonder where he got that thing though' he thought. He shrugged it off and began to crack his knuckles.

"Yea yea, just let me prepare. This is kinda sudden Yukio, you caught me when I was training" he replied to the two. Kojin stretched his arms a bit, same with his legs. He was a bit confused when Yukio had said something about "blitz me". "Hmm, I guessing you know about my nickname? Amaiko must have spread that one around... " he said. Honestly, the genin hadn't expected for people to start talking about that. It made him happy that he was getting known throughout the village though. He settled into an offensive and defensive stance once he saw Yukio prepare for an attack. Kojin smiled once he saw the duo come at him. He had to admit, they were very fast because of their jutsu. Sometimes it made him jealous he didn't have a clan or bloodline like the other ninja in Sunagakure.

Kojin quickly dismissed his thoughts and back flipped to dodge the attack they had aimed at him. Once he landed on the ground, the boy used his feet to create a large cloud of dust in the area to cover only the three of them. Using this as cover, he threw two shuriken at the duo and then performed three hand signs. A small cloud of smoke appeared and an exact copy of Kojin appeared in place of the original. In the cloud of smoke created from the clone jutsu, the original Kojin had transformed into a small mouse like he did last time. He quickly made his way out of the smoke and stopped near one of the training posts. His clone had stayed still in the cloud of dust and prepared for an attack to come at him.

{WC: 432}

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:21 am
The clone Kojin had created wasn't fairing very well with Yukio. Of course, the original didn't really think this plan through like he did with the other one. So he used the time he had to think of an idea. He just about finished thinking of when before Yukio had dispersed his clone with a Tunneling Fang. The genin, sweat dropped as he dodged Kurai's attempts at eating him. "Are you freaking insane?!" he squeaked(get it? cause he's a mouse? hahaha... nvm you bastard). He quickly rolled from under the wolf and stopped on the left him. The boy undid the transformation, turning back into his original state. He quickly used this moment to take a small jump into the air and land on Kurai with one foot. If this worked, he would jump off from the wolf's back and head straight towards Yukio.

Kojin swiftly performed the three hand signs again to create 4 other clones of himself. Three the boy's clones then kept going towards Yukio while two Kojins went behind the Inuzuka. The Shadow clone in the middle slid onto the ground and attempted to kick Yukio up into the air with a "Ma!". The next clone would jump of the other one's stomach and uppercut his opponent, trying to make him go higher into the air, "Na!". The final shadow clone would take a giant leap and go above the other clone. He would then try to kick Yukio's stomach and make him go even higher! "Shi!" he would exclaim. While all of this was going on, the original leaped off of the fourth clone he had created to get a boost into the air. The genin would get a few feet above the Inuzuka, a smirk on his face.

Kojin would perform a small flip and aim the bottom of his heel at his opponent. "Kojin Rendan!" he shouted. If this attack hit, then Yukio would be sent straight towards the ground below them. The genin was positive that would surely hurt him.

{WC: 340}

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:36 pm
Kojin was still in the air after he had kicked Yukio downwards. He lightly smirked to himself at his small accomplishment. However, Yukio must have been very durable since he almost felt like a stone. 'It must be from all his training' he thought, his smirk growing wider. That just made him positive that this fight was going to be incredible! It excited him just thinking about what might happen! Eventually, the smirk on his face formed into a full out grin making his teeth shine in the sunlight. The boy's hoodie and shirt was lifted up since he was still falling towards the ground, making his stomach show a bit. "I... I'm going to win this if it's the last thing I do!" he exclaimed. He quickly performed hand signs while the duo began to come at him. 'Even if Yukio might know all my moves, I can still use them and turn the tables on him!' he thought.

When the attack had hit, Kojin disappeared in a cloud of smoke and was replaced with a small pebble. The genin was now standing by a fallen dead tree. He didn't expect his clones to be destroyed so quickly, but he guessed Yukio knew he might use them later. "Alright, now to plan my next attack" he mumbled to himself. He guessed that the Inuzuka's 4 legged technique would keep him going for a while. However, when that jutsu is over he would have speed over the other genin. The boy didn't want to use Chidori yet, but what else was he going to use? Kojin snapped his fingers as his face lite up. "That's it!" he said. He quickly ran to the area where Yukio and Kurai's backs were facing. He then applied chakra to his hand and aimed at the both of them. "Beast Tearing Palm" He mumbled.

Once he had a good enough angle, Kojin swiped his left hand and sent a large wave at air at the duo. When it reached a few feet away from them, he quickly closed the his left palm. This caused the width to increase by 5 meters, making it now 10 meters wide. The genin grinned and prepared himself for when his opponents might send another attack at him. 'This is getting exciting' he thought with a small smile.

{WC: 391}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum