Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Hiroshi meets a new friend! (p;nk) Empty Hiroshi meets a new friend! (p;nk)

Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:13 pm
hiroshi would stand on the roof top of an abandon building! he would lurk the sunagakure village With a white t-shirt on, and his long black jacket that swayed to the back from the wind that blew. He wore his black skinny jean pants, with his earth boots. He would stand on the roof top and sigh. " what a lovely night! not ware to see people out here this late!"

Hiroshi would say as he rub the back of his head and took a seat on the roof, looking down at the ground...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Hiroshi meets a new friend! (p;nk) Empty Re: Hiroshi meets a new friend! (p;nk)

Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:19 pm
Not too long ago Gilgamesh had became involved in the human trafficking trade. He was not exactly sure whom the person he now held captive was but he had been given the poor sap by somebody he'd consider himself close to, so it certainly was weird. Seeing a figure standing on top of a building, he gazed upwards to see the figure, the light flashing over his naturally crimson eyes as he analysed the figure. He was not sure whom he was or what business he held but he simply lifted his hand up as he spoke to the figure, "Hail."
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:34 pm
Hiroshi would look down as he heard someone speak to him? laughing he would wave at the boy. 'Such weird how he just did that, but hiroshi thought ninjas wouldn't be out this early!'  Hiroshi thought a she smirk then eh cleared his throat and spoke: " well dude do you know what time it is? don't you have a bed time?" hiroshi asked as he looked down at the boy and waited for his reply... But how hiroshi didn't know if this dude was older than him? oh please don't let this guy get the wrong about the curfew joke!  Standing up from the roof top, hiroshi would walk back and head down the stairs towards the boy location. " dude, one sec I'm coming down!" once hiroshi feet touch the ground, he would walk over to the boy and get a better look at him. " hi, I go by the name of Hiroshi bakuton!, may I ask for your name?" hiroshi would say as he stood a few meters away from this individual! with his left hand, that'll reach in his pocket to pull out a cherry lollipop!
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:40 pm
Gilgamesh watched with what could only be described as silent amusement at the descend of the boy. He had made a remark about his curfew which made him slighty suspicious as to his intentions, after all, a ninja is not strictly forbidden to be indoors at any time. Merely waiting for the man to come down, a small smile formed on his lips and he replied to the man that was reaching into his pocket, "I am Gilgamesh Uzumaki. I have heard of another Bakuton clan member.. one that is also my team leader. Say, do you happen to know of a Xuro Bakuton?
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:53 pm
hiroshi would pause for a moment after he heard the guy say his brother name! " well yes...yes I do! xuro bakuton is my brother! and you say he is your team leader aye? he never told me such!" hiroshi said as he smiled then walked up to the boy and got a good look of his face. " so, Gilgamesh! is you and xuro friends? you know, do you guys have any history together?" hiroshi would ask as he smiled and looked at the young Gilgamesh....

OOC: short post
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm
One of the main things that Gilgamesh had noticed about this fellow was that he seemed to always be shouting.. a rather irksome trait he believed. Not only was the guy sucking a lollipop, but he was now approaching Gilgamesh and looking intently at his face.. the man's intentions were surely queer; why had Gilgamesh decided to speak with him? Taking a step back from the man due to naturally feeling alert, his expression did not differ and remained as calm as it always was, "I have seen your brother in his deepest sorrow. I bare your brothers secrets, so yes.. you could say we have some history together. However, what do you know of your own brother? I am interested in that now.."
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:07 pm
hiroshi would see the boy step back, was that a weird reaction huh? hiroshi would then smirk and reply to the guy when he said him and his brother had some kind of history together! " well, that's amazing dude. But there's really not much i could say about my brother! but actually there is. He's the type not to yeah you know do bad thing's, let's say you want to go throw rocks at a window, he'll just say no, you know. Xuro is the type of ninja to be cool and nice! he's not with the dark and evil stuff!  like I am!" hiroshi said as he looked at the boy and sigh. He cleared his throat once again and got start to finish his story! " hey kiddo, how would you like to here about me? instead of xuro? because knowing I really don't have much as information on him as you might be thinking! but he never comes around much... But wait actually come to think of it, i have a file of xuro at my home. It holds information of my brother. You know the stuff about him. It's a file I made." hiroshi would then smile, the thought of showing Gilgamesh the file would be smart, therefore he could find out all the thing's of xuro! " how would you like to look at the file young one?" hiroshi would ask as he sucked the lollipop and bit down on the candy and he toss the stick in the trash can to his right. Waiting for the boy reply...
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:12 pm
Gilgamesh allowed another faint smirk to briefly flashed onto his face. Xuro was apparently one truly with the light and Hiroshi appeared to be quite the opposite. It was amusing really, the older of the two wished for peace and prosperity and the younger wished to destroy it all. Regardless he had just been invited to the boys home and that was a very worrying thing to hear.. this boy certainly did seem like a rapist. Dismissing that with a wave of his hand he shook his head, "I will pass on the file, I know all about him as I wish to. But say you, Hiroshi, tell me about yourself since you seem to be quite the.. character."
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:22 pm
Hiroshi would laugh when the boy said he would pass on the file! " well okay then sir but didn't you wanted to hear about xuro?" hiroshi would then smile, of course he didn't feel safe around the boy after what he said! but then he told hiroshi, he wanted to hear about him? " well what can i say? I'm just like any other ninja out here, but much different! I'm not your average kinda dude! let's just say I'm down for anything... But not that sick stuff you know what i mean the fruity stuff!  I'm just the type of guy to do crazy stuff...Stuff, you wouldn't get! but enough with this, tell me about yourself? I have done enough explaining!" Hiroshi would say as he relaxed his hands on the back of his head and waited for the boy reply once again!
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:27 pm
Smirking at what the boy had said,l he appeared to be someone that would do deeds as long as he received financial compensation for the energy that was used. Gilgamesh could do with somebody like that so he kept the boys name in his head as he started speaking about himself, "I am Gilgamesh Uzumaki; child to a prodigious clan and the second highest ranking shinobi in the Brotherhood of Light, the group that is now ran by your brother. I am a dweller in the space time techniques and soon I will be quite adept at them. That is all you need to nkwo about me for now, Hiroshi."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum