Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The first few steps in Today at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 pmAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 pmJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 pmJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 pmKoda Omukade
Top posting users this month
178 Posts - 24%
132 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Checking up on Hiroshi [P,NK] Empty Checking up on Hiroshi [P,NK]

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:13 pm
Xuro was walking back to his old home, where his parents and hiroshi lived. He had thought he should return home and check up on his brother as well as see how his parents are doing. He stood by the door and knocked before opening the door(ofcourse he had the keys) and walked in and shouted out, "Hey everyone! Its Xuro!"
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Checking up on Hiroshi [P,NK] Empty Re: Checking up on Hiroshi [P,NK]

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 pm
Hiroshi was sleeping, and also his mom and dad was sleeping in the other room, it was late at night. But although, hiroshi heard someone shout. Knowing that he was just waking up, he didn't have fully understanding, with an quick jump up. Hirohsi would reach over to his ninja pouch, and he pulled out a single kunai. 

Walking over to his mom and dad room, he would open the door," hey...hey...Mom Dad.. Wake up, we got an burglary! hiroshi stated as he rolled out of the room, look down stairs it was pitch black. With his dad that rush out of the room and ran down the stairs, clearly out of his mind, he would turn on the lights and look." Oh son, no need to worry! it's just your brother xuro!" he stated as he walked back up the stairs and flicked off the lights..

"Oh wait! xuro?" hiroshi would hear his dad state as he rushed down the stairs with his left hand flicking back up the lights, and hiroshi saw his dad hug xuro...

" Oh how good it is to see you again son! I have been wondering where the hell you been!" hiroshi would then stand up with only his underwear on and his white socks, he would make his way over to his room, and put on some clothing, with his ninja pouch that was attached to his back left pocket, and his katana that he firmly strapped to his right hip. Walking over to the bathroom, he would wash his face, and brush his teeth, but although. He didn't know if xuro wanted him, our was he just coming over.. But hiroshi was just ready for the worse..

Walking down the stairs, he would see his mom already greeting her self.." oh hey xuro! I missed and thought about you all the time you was gone! NOW JUST WHERE THE HEEL YOU BEEN!??!" hiroshi heard his mom shout out.

" Wow mom! chill out, no need to scream it's to late for that.... anyways! hey xuro" he said as he walked over to xuro just to hug him and then close the door. Turning around, he would smile then look up to xuro..

" What brings you here bro?" hiroshi asked as he took a seat on the chair that was behind him, waiting for his brother reply..
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:07 am
Xuro looked around in the dark house for a second, it felt good to be back home. He then saw the light flick on by Hiroshi thinking that Xuro was seemingly a burglar. After that Xuro saw his father come and greet him and hug him. He was happy to back home by his parents. He watched Hiroshi go back upstairs, being half naked the boy probably went to go change. Xuro greeted his father, "Hey Dad! Its so nice to you see again Dad." He was interrupted by his mother coming to hug him and shouted him and then Hiroshi followed suit now changed and looking refreshed. Xuro looked at his watch seeing it was a too awkward time. "Hey Mother I missed you soo much. Sorry I couldn't come home to visit. Heya Hiroshi, howz it been?? Just found some frEe time to stop by and see how you all doing... Hope you all are fine. You guys need anything? Want me to do anything, get anything?" Xuro smiled as he was overwhelmed with joy seeing his parents after probably a month or two...
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:33 am
Hiroshi would sigh at xuro question, although there was somethings hiroshi needed, and he didn't really have enough ryo to get this prize gift, so he would open his mouth and begin to speak." oh, there is something I do want! maybe like two thousand five hundred ryo, for these boots I want. They are actually the best boots and they are really awesome, maybe you can help me out with that?" hiroshi asked a she looked at his brother waiting for his reply.. with a smile on his face, he would then remember that there was something else he wanted, it was an ring. " oh and there is this ring also brother! it cost maybe like the same amount of the boots... maybe you can give me five thousand ryo?" hiroshi would ask as he smiled looking into his brother eyes waiting for his reply...

(just gonna jump straight to question...)
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:54 am
Xuro would laugh before responding, "Okay sure then. Hope you not wasting your money and they good stuff to buy" he said as he took out the ryo from his pocket and gave it to Hiroshi.

[Giving 5k Ryo to Hiroshi]
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:01 am
Hiroshi would receive the five thousand ryo, and he sighed," thanks brother! now, since you here brother, hungry for some breakfast or anything?" hiroshi would ask as he place the ryo in his left pocket. 

With an leap over the kitchen table he would open the refrigerator and grab out some homemade sandwiches," now I know this not what you wanna eat but come over here! this is something you can have on your big stomach. Hiroshi would then toss the sandwich bag that held an nice sandwich inside it, he would throw it at xuro hoping he would catch it... pulling out another one, he would open it, and begin to eat the sandwich." Oh my goodness! this is the best sandwich ever!" hiroshi said with his mouth being so full, he bet no one didn't even understand a word he stated...

With an drink of water, hiroshi would wash the sandwich down, he would then pull out another sandwich, with an sigh. He would look up to his parents and brother.." sorry if i'm being crazy or something, but this is really good, and ugh... I'm hungry?" hiroshi then got started to eat the other sandwich and he sighed, with his mouth being full he would then open the fridge door, looking for some more food..." aye mom! where is the good stuff? like some pancakes or something?" hiroshi stated as he close the door, he would turn to his brother..." okay listen up brother! it's around the time we do something crazy! maybe we can blow something up, if not fight with other people you know crazy stuff..."

Hiroshi stated as he rubbed the back of his head and drunk some more of his water, then he looked up to his brother waiting for his reply...
Xuro Kinzokutei
Xuro Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22900

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:56 pm
Xuro caught the sandwich back and opened it. "Thanks Bro! I was a bit hungry anyway." He then began eating the sandwich which was very delicious. After he finished that, he had still remembered where his mother hid all the "good stuff" from Hiroshi. Xuro walked to cupboard right at the end of the kitchen, opened it and stretched to the top and grabbed two packets of chips. He tossed one at Hiroshi and opened the other and began eating after saying, "Sure man! Let's go cause some fun and blow stuff up! I'm bored!"
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:07 pm
Hiroshi saw his brother eat the sandwich, and then he made his way over to this jar? what was inside that? snacks? it appears the jar held plenty snacks, but why his parents was hiding them from him!?!!? " oh thanks brother!" hiroshi would catch the bag of chips and he began to eat them. Once he was able o get done, hiroshi would then hear his brother say he was ready to blow stuff up, and cause some fun around this village? well that was awesome to hear that from his brother." Okay bro! where do we start first? I was maybe thinking we should go to konohagakure! me and you can visit there?" hiroshi stated as he looked up to his brother with an grin on his face...
Xuro Kinzokutei
Xuro Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22900

Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:31 pm
Xuro laughed as he had now finished his chips. He squashed the paper and threw it in the bin which was 8 meters away. Bullseye! It fell right in. He then looked at his brother, "No don't be stupid. We can go to Konoha. What happens in Suna stays in Suna haha. Let's split and head to the village and find some "fun" and maybe go to the desert and blow up stuff hehe!" If Hiroshi agreed, Xuro would make way to the door and greet his parents before heading out waiting for his brother to follow...

[Pending Exit]
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:36 pm
Hiroshi would sigh as he laughed," okay we not gonna go to konoha! but let's go to the village and snatch up the mean citizens and bring them to the desert! make em run from our bombs!" hiroshi said with an sigh he would say bye to his parents and he walked out the door." alright xuro! I got the best area where the most mean citizens be! we call them bullies!" hiroshi stated as he jetted off heading for the bad area...

"BUT WAIT NEVER MIND LET'S JUST GO TO THE DESERT FIRST!"

EXIT
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum