Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Hiroshi meets a new friend! (p;nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshi meets a new friend! (p;nk)

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:50 pm
hiroshi would sigh, the boy didn't turn out to be bad after all. " well that's good Gilgamesh, and you say that you're in the brotherhood of light aye? I have yet to join them! hopefully my bro will let me in soon or later!" hiroshi said as he looked up at the boy. " say, you wouldn't mind doing something for me huh?" with the thought of kenzo coming to the young man mind, he would then sigh. " well actually, since we are friends and stuff right? how would you like to come somewhere with me?  it's a place where only me and my good friend kenzo know about! this place holds valuable information! information that only me and kenzo, and also you shall know about! follow me strange heart!" hiroshi stated as he took off walking and the boy shall be trailing him, the place where hiroshi going to take the boy was priceless! it held all the thing;s ninjas could want and need! the place was unknown and it'll be the last place for someone or anyone to look for., and they do so happen to find it, may someone rest their soul!  " say Gilgamesh, hopefully you'll be ready to make easy ryo!" hiroshi said as he walked forward and the boy should be trailing him...
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Hiroshi meets a new friend! (p;nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshi meets a new friend! (p;nk)

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:53 pm
Following slowly behind the very questionable male, he was not going to risk anything. Slowly, he pulled out two eskrima sticks which he held in his hands loosely as he followed behind him, of course, this action was not seen by the man as no sound was made nor any flashy gestures. If he was to try anything, Gilgamesh would certainly be prepared to bring down a twin towers of pain on the young guy and any accomplices that were foolish enough to attack him. "What is it you wish for, strange, strange man?"
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:58 pm
hiroshi would smile as he would lead the boy into the woods, the building well home was just a few meters away. Hearing the boy talk, he asked what was it hiroshi wished for?  Hiroshi knew this would be easy! " well, what I wish for huh? I shall tell you when we make it to my secret place. We'll be able to talk there. I just don't feel safe out in the village, you never know who's watching, or listening! hiroshi would then lead the boy at the home. It held information just enough stuff for the two of them to work out of. Unlocking the door, he would sigh " we're hear young one". Hiroshi would then  walk inside and wait for the boy to come in! " make sure you close that door and lock it please!" hiroshi said a she took out another lollipop and got his self some water. " care for anything kiddo? help yourself!" hiroshi said with a smile on his face....
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:04 pm
The boy stopped following as soon as they got to the door. This situation was too iffy for him to continue through with, he would much rather end the boys life than enter some subpar den that was probably festering with rats. Standing now at the door, he was ready to attack him if need be but he remained in the doorway, seemingly agitated about being such filth. "You take time to try and seduce me with goods? Petty. Just tell me what it is you require and what you offer or I'll see myself gone."
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:14 pm
The boy talked disrespectful! hiroshi really didn't like the type like that. He wanted those that was legit! but this boy was just a punk trying to put on a game! " well, here's what i need you to do for me young Gilgamesh, there are people who needs to pay me back, and there are people I dislike! you shall help me. I have one file on someone that shall get their ass kick and then burned!  now here's what I want you to do, I need ya to drop heads for me. But no one in this village shall die! these people I want dead is in other villages! but push comes to action you know! but it depends really young Gilgamesh. First off, let me see how heartless and legit you are. Cause right now, I'm thinking you're just one of those phony  guys! hiroshi would then walk over to the closet, and drag out the bully! " see this guy? he is a bully! he beat people up and hurt many other citizens! he a mean one also. Do the village a favor and trash this bully! hiroshi would then drag the bully towards the boy and he saw he already held a weapon. " well he's all for you! now imma give you a choice! ether you can listen to me and trash this guy or leave him and let him go. It really doesn't matter bro hahaha I just want him out my hands. You know why he still living right? because there were other people i approached about doing stuff for me, and i used this same punk. To see how worthy they was, and guess what? they didn't do shit to him haha! so it's up to you! and you're still in if ya don't wanna kill him. I'll understand! but aye, you can trash him if ya want! really doesn't matter." hiroshi stated as  looked at the bully and Gilgamesh...
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:22 pm
Gilgamesh merely looked down at the body of the "bully" that was now spread out in front of him. It appeared that having human property ran in the family of Xuro, how interesting.. He was given the chance of either killing him or letting him go, of course, Gilgamesh did not care for the boy so he simply stepped backwards, allowing the bully passage to run if he so wished to. However Gilgamesh did speak about that, "He's done nothing to soil my mercy to him yet, so he can leave without my intevention if he so wishes. However, Hiroshi, I would have you know that kidnapping people is a crime and you could be arrested for it if he was to tell others."
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:32 pm
Hiroshi would laugh. " haha you really don't know huh?" hiroshi is playing a game on this dude and he is just falling straight in the trap! Laughing deeply, hiroshi would stand up and hug his dad! " alright dad you can go, nice job by the way." leaning down to his dad ear he would speak. " really thought I was gonna let him kill you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" hiroshi would then see his dad walk away. " bye son!" hiroshi would then wave bye to his dad and turn to Gilgamesh. " bro, you just don't know, the games I am playing on you! you have learn this brother! also you made smart choice! and my dad has my back on anything I want him to, he is a good actor,. He is one of the most coolest dad's ever!  hiroshi said a she smiled. then he turned up to Gilgamesh and sighed. " now about the hit man thing... I was joking, you don't have to kill for me as if you want to! but I hate imma have to pay for your hits bro! haha but yeah we're cool, also you can come here anytime you want dude, and thanks for being a awesome friend to my brother! I shall bring you up to him next time I meet up with him here! as if you don't be here when I come...Now what ya say friends?" hiroshi said as he held his hand out and waited for the guy to shake it.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:57 pm
Gilgamesh was annoyed at how the boy was acting as if the possible death of his father was a joke. Regardless, the man did try to walk past him and Gilgamesh extended one eskrima stick outwards an inch, just enough to touch the man in his calf which resulted in a great many electrical impulses invading the mans body, paralysing him completely for a day. Of course, the sizzle and black smoke now coming from his leg would be enough to alert Hiroshi to what had just happened, Gilgamesh moved his eskrima stick back towards his sie and took another step back, this time allowing the man to fall face first in the dirt. "I do not enjoy being toyed with, Hiroshi."
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:46 pm
Hiroshi would look at the boy and laugh, he just shock hiorshi father? with a sigh, hiroshi would laugh. " you shock my dad? so that's what the damn thing does!" hiroshi would then laugh hard. " how would you like to trade me? I have a cool weapon of my own. But can you actually give me that shocking weapon? it's pretty cool!" hiroshi knew the boy thought Hiroshi should be attacking him. But hiroshi had better things to do. " okay I have to go. Picking up his dad from the ground. Hiroshi would put him on his shoulders. " okay! see ya Gilgamesh. Now you may see your way out! hiroshi would then close the door and lock it. placing the key back inside his pocket. smiling, hiroshi would walk away heading for his mom and dad home. " dad your lucky that guy didn't kill you! 

EXIT
twc:1877
+9 stats
+18 jp
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:54 pm
Gilgamesh allowed his eyes to move from the son to the father as they walked away, he simply shrugged faintly at the two. What sort of guy allowed his father to get electrically shocked in front of him and paralysed? He did wonder though what Xuro would do if he found out what he had done to his father. Shrugging, he was indifferent to what the man would do since he knew how Gilgamesh operated by now. Moving from the forest as quickly as he could he shivered, it was such a filthy place for the scum of the earth; squirrels. Squirrels were truly the scum of the earth.

[Exit]
1104 wc
+10 JP
+5 stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum