Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

DUEL! [PRIVATE/Hiroshi] Empty DUEL! [PRIVATE/Hiroshi]

Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:28 pm
It sure had been a while since he was here, but he finally made it: Anko Uchiha. Recently, he had been in a lot of meetings, travelling to see people, going to places to learn about his history, and most importantly, solving some cases about past ordeals. However, now, things finally seemed to be getting calm. Last time he was here, his power had grown to fanominal extents, mastering the Rasengan, which was now expanded into not just one, but three distinct jutsu. The Uchiha would wander the area, unsure of what to do. Should he improve his Katon techniques? Raiton? Fuuton? Numerous amounts of questions would fill Anko's head. Hopefully there'd be someone around who could assist him.
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

DUEL! [PRIVATE/Hiroshi] Empty Re: DUEL! [PRIVATE/Hiroshi]

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:02 pm
Arriving to the training grounds, hiroshi would be standing behind this unknown figure, hopefully hiroshi would be able to make a new friend today? or even end up fighting? it was somehow weird. Every time hiroshi come to the training grounds he end up fighting with someone, but although, hiroshi is somehow "weak" but he is getting stronger day by day. With a grin on hiroshi face, he would place his hands inside his pockets, with his katana that was firmly attached to his hip. 

He would simply start this conversation off with an " Yo?"
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:22 pm
Anko would be startled to see someone else in his own spot of the training grounds. Albeit, he would turn to face the man, being triggered by his greeting. As he turned, he'd be honoured to see one of his own, and not some punk who just came down here to start chaos. Hopefully this still held true. "Hello." Anko would greet the man, "I'm Kyosuke Uchiha, and you?" The man's appearance didn't seem to reflect that of high status, and so Anko would greet the man with his renowned name instead. "Also, not to jump to conclusions, but would you be interested in a spar? I'm standing here unsure of what to do at the moment, and was hoping for a man like you to show up and reveal to me where I lack."
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:27 pm
Hiroshi would smile at this unknwon ninja, he was able to get the name from the person," Hello dude! My name is Hiroshi Bakuton! The brother of Xuro bakuton! nice to meet you, and sure we can spar, but what else you had in mind!?!?!? I was hoping to maybe get myself in some real action, but knowing I'm weak so haha! a spar will be nice dude!" hiroshi stated as he took a few steps to the left he was two meters away from Kyosuke. 

With a grin on hiroshi face, he would wait to see what was going to happen next, with his left hand that rest on his katana, ready to be pulled out if "needed" to be...

(lazy post...)
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:08 pm
"Did you say Xuro?" Anko would ask, "A familiar face once told me of that name. Do you know of his whereabouts? Also, like I said, other than a spar, I really have nothing in mind, so the rest is up to you." Anko would smile as the man would accept his offer, Anko watching as the man was obviously preparing himself. Placing his hands together, Anko would stand in a praying motion, focusing on Hiroshi. Hiroshi's current stance, hip position, arms and legs positions- all of these things would be considered during this spar. Judging by how Hiroshi seemed ready to unsheath a blade, Anko would be prepared for a charge. Albeit, he would await a response, still focusing on Hiroshi as if nothingness surrounded them. He could hear and sense well, after all, so any outside attention would also be handled. However, for the meantime, Anko would be fully prepared, his Sharingan set to the Third Tomoe.
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:37 pm
Hiroshi heard kyosuke speak, and asked hiroshi if he knew xuro whereabouts?" well I really don't know sometimes he'll come by mom and dads but then he'll leave for a while! just crazy hahaha!" hiroshi stated as he pulled out his katana, with his byakugan fully mastered eye activated, he would look at his opponent with a smile on his face." Okay kyosuke! I'm ready dude!" hiroshi then took off running, aiming his katana for the stomach of kyosuke.

"Alright! Let's see what you got!"
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Anko would grin as Hiroshi would laugh about his brother. "I don't know where your mom and dad's place is, kid." Anko thought to himself, prepared as Hiroshi would indeed charge at him. However, seeing as Hiroshi had unsheathed his sword, Anko would time Hiroshi's new posture perfectly, using the Body Flicker technique as Hiroshi seemed to be aiming for his stomach, reappearing fifteen feet behind him. Once relocated, Anko would be in an immediate position to whisper, "Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu (Phoenix Fire)", unleashing six small fireballs at the man, the fireballs circulating around the boy, the technique used to unleash a big bang around the man. The fireballs would be launched at speeds equivalent to Anko's chakra stat, Anko's prediction of the matter being that the fireballs were probable of sending the man airborne, as intended (See your speed compared to my chakra for more details). If sent airborne, Anko also had the intention of matching Hiroshi's location as soon as he would hit the ground, having him surrender, pinned. However, this'd only be if the man could not find some way to evade this technique, which did seem inevitable to hit its target.
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:05 am
Hiroshi saw hos kyosuke dodged his attack, but although he had tricks up his sleeve. Shooting out fire balls at hiroshi? with the lack of speed hiroshi had, he just got his self ready to take the hit. Once the fireball hit him, however it sent hiroshi airborne up across the sky, he would fall to the had sand on the ground. Looking up to kyosuke, hiroshi would stand up and dust his clothing off." Dude that's all you got!?!?! now it's my turn haha!" hiroshi stated as he hop back and flip the katana inside his hand, charging up towards kyosuke direction, hiroshi would aim the katana for the boy chest. Hopefully he want dodge this time, but knowing hiroshi could have been using more jutsu's but he figure to try out his taijutsu...
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:23 pm
It seems the Uchiha's attack would connect with its target as Anko could notice his technique send Hiroshi airborne. To his liking, as the man would fall, the Uchiha would dash to his landmark. This would judge everything as once Anko would eventually be looking down on the boy, with his speed, it would be highly doubtful for Hiroshi to do anything. In fact, even sensing how the man would still hold on to his blade, as Anko could see Hiroshi draw the blade once again, with his high speed, Anko would quickly stomp Hiroshi's blade arm just above the joint. It was highly unlikely that Hiroshi could block this attack seeing as the distance between them would only be a couple feet, thus it'd be very difficult for the man to avoid the Uchiha's high speed. In fact, even if he were able to, to Anko's perspective, the man would have to draw back anyways, seeing as his foot would be in the way of any swing Hiroshi could make. Albeit, Anko would await a response.
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:07 pm
Hiroshi draw would be stopped by his opponent." ah! I see you is one of the strong ones... but aye! I can't win a battle with you! not even a spar, it appears I'm weak and need more training to get myself stronger!" hiroshi then removed his arm from kyosuke leg, with a sigh, hiroshi would stand up and walk away...

EXIT

OOC: sorry dude!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum